All Comments on 'Caught By My Step-Daughter Ch. 03'

by bananacock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cb1251cb1251about 9 years ago
only a matter of time

slo ride to the inevitable - Emily first, then double teamed with Amy as well?

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Moving right along.

I read chptr#1 but it wasn't my kinda story. Moving right along this is more to my taste. I know it won't be long till this "Dad Dude", gets Amy involved too. I'm really waiting to read of his big cock going into those two tight little 18 year old cunts! He should be eating 1 cunt while fucking the other!! Thats what I did to my cousin & her BFF!

Thanks for giving me a good read with this story, kinda slow but hes getting there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How do I know?

My sd seems to always be trying to get a look at my cock! Weather it be up my shorts, or robe, or sometimes I come out in just a towel after my shower! That’s when she wants to stand in front of me hoping I will open my legs a bit for her to see! I’m usually reading the paper so I will have it in front of my face so I can’t see her and act like I don’t know she is there! I am completely shaved and I don’t think she has ever seen a man completely bald or shaved! She is normally very shy and timid and isn’t ready to show me much more of her body but wants to see more of mine. What should I do, show her more of my body as she acts like she wants or just stop it all? She is 28 years old and I am 50 and would love to continue but our father daughter relationship comes first!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bring on Amy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous