Caught by Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Discovering dirty fetishes with my neighbour's help.
1.1k words
4.08
12.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkwad69
kinkwad69
14 Followers

(ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18)

It was a bright sunny afternoon, that I spent most of studying. It was so fun hanging out with my neighbour, his wrinkled, dirty cock was addicting.

My pussy had been throbbing since the morning but I didn't want to give myself a boring release. Instead, I attached three clothespins to each of my nipples and clit. The pain was unbearably exciting. Every little movement sent a painful jolt to my sensitive spots. I texted my neighbour as soon as I was done with my homework, asking him if his wife was home.

5 minutes later a reply came saying I could come over as his wife 'had just left to visit her parents'.

I quickly went ahead and put on mascara and red lipstick, something about seeing my messed up face after sex made me feel strangely productive. I left the clothespin attached, put on a loose shirt crawled out of the apartment. It was strict orders from master that I crawl to his apartment from mine, with my knees far apart.

I knocked on the door and waited, worrying that someone might catch me. I know he does it on purpose, to make me feel uncomfortable.

Finally the door opened and there he stood with no clothes, his erect cock looking at me dominantly. I crawled in with my tongue wagging like a dog.

"You came at a perfect time, I fucked my wife in the ass before she left, and I haven't cleaned myself yet. Clean it." He said and that was enough for me to lunge towards him and take him in my mouth. I internally gagged from the smell and taste, but kept sucking. I planned that i would spit before making him cum, but it didnt work. He shoved my head further and didnt let me go until his cum was shooting down my throat. Uh-oh, now i have to swallow, so with a great gulp i swallowed my drool mixed with his wife's ass and smiled uncomfortably.

"I knew you'd like it. Take your shirt off." I shrug off of my shirt and showed him the clothespin stuck to me. He tugged on them, making me yelp. It was getting increasingly difficult not to cum without permission.

He took off all the clothespins except the one on my clit. Instead he decided to remove it, rub my sensitive clit vigorously and clung it back to my folds.

"Aaaah! Please sir!" i cried as the pain was agonizing but I knew I needed to learn to endure it, if I wanted to get my pussy tattooed. It's my dream to get inked, maybe a figure of a dick, or a use me sign, going as close to my clit as possible.

"My wife's pussy is not as fat as yours, it's all wrinkly and stretched. I like cameltoes and puffy cunts." I could say the same about his cock but his compliment filled me with pride. He toyed and my cunt passionately.

He guided me to his bathroom, the place smelled like sex. They didnt bother cleaning it after making a mess. This would usually make me very disgusted, but arousal seems to ignore all limits, suddenly everything is sexy, even dirty toilets.

He made me climb on to the bath tub, my back against the wall. My bent legs couldnt fit in front of me, so I was doing a frog pose with my ass touching the ground and my kees on either side of me.

"Hold the railing over your head, I'm going to piss on you and then you will lap it up like a good little piss drinker whore you are." He declared. Was I horny enough to do this? I wondered and he didnt even bother to verify. But this position was already making me believe the name: piss drinker. Is squirting the same as piss? Well I was definitely about to find out.

I held the towel bar over me and my body stretched up. If I was going to have to consume, I might as well drink it directly when aimed at me. He aimed his dick at my face, and started to piss. I opened my mouth wide and took it all in.

It only lasted 5 seconds and he lowered his dick to spray my breasts, belly button and then my exposed pussy. I thrusted my hips forward to catch more of his stream. I wish he'd fuck me while pissing in me. The stream died after almost 30 seconds, leaving me soaked and stinky.

I let go of the bars and leaned forward to wipe his dick with my tongue. Master definitely doesn't need toilet paper to wipe his piss anymore.

He waited for me to change my position in the narrow tub to bend down and begin licking the tub floor. I was like a cat drinking milk out of a bowl. Master started to finger fuck me while I was bent and increased his pace. I moaned and right when I was about to release, he let go.

I screamed in insanity, shoving my face in the piss puddle and sucking it all in with my mouth and gulping down. My tummy was quite full, all it craved now was his seeds.

I was hauled out of the tub and bent over in it again with one leg inside and one leg on the ground. I felt a hot tip rub against my asshole and pushed in. He pounded inside of me roughly, his fingers plunging into my pussy from the front. My eyes crossed and tongue shot out of my mouth. He went passed my orgasm, still pounding with his fingers now moving from my pussy to hook into my cheek.

He eventually pulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth. I licked my ass off him clean till his cum filled into my mouth. I snowballed his cum in my mouth for a few moments before swallowing.

Still high on my arousal that made me completely mad, I crawled over to the toilet and slobbered all over the seat.

"Your wife should sit in a clean seat. I'd love to drink her piss too." I said in a slurry voice and looked into Master's eyes while licking the seat and fingering myself.

He walked over behind me and pushed my head into the toilet, before removing my hands and shoving his hand in my pussy. "You don't get to touch yourself, only I get to decide when you cum." I heard him say before using his fists to bang me. I closed my eyes and moaned for what seemed like an eternity before screaming an orgasm.

He sent me home without letting me clean myself, my shirt but with the clothepins attached. I groggily went back to my house and showered before sleeping.

I knew I had to share this experience for everyone to read.

kinkwad69
kinkwad69
14 Followers