Caught by Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
I offer myself as a rage relief for my angry neighbour.
1.7k words
4.26
3.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkwad69
kinkwad69
15 Followers

"Please master, I beg you, I need you inside me." I begged him at his doorstep, in thin gym shorts and sports bra 2 sizes too small. My puffy cameltoe was apparent, breasts pushed together tightly. I wanted to get out of these ASAP.

"Go home, I'm not myself today, all i see is red. I swear I'll get a divorce and leave that whore soon. I just can't with her!" He growled out, which frightened me. He really looked like he was ready to kill. But why did it still turn me on? I wanted to be the victim of his rage and my crotch proceeded to grow wet.

Oh god...

"Then use me." I blurted out.

"What?" he glared at me, his focus shifting from my tits to my cameltoe constantly.

"Take your rage out on me. I want to help, pretend I'm your whore wife and do all you want to take your anger out. As long as you don't kill me..."

He stared at me, "Are you sure?" and I nodded vigorously. He needed rage release and I needed brutal sex. I was dressed like a perfect slut and he had a hard on, obviously turned on.

The neck hem of my top was held tightly and I was pulled inside. The door shut and I fell on to the floor. Should I be worried? Ah fuck it. My feet were grabbed together and pushed towards my chest, making a pretzel. He leaned over and started assaulting my pussy over the fabric. My pussy jolted from every pinch, slap, punch, and everything in between.

"Look at this whore leaking even after getting beaten. You belong in a sex asylum." He insulted me and I felt something solid along my slit. It was a pair of scissors. "I should cut your pussy, should I cut it?" he teased.

"No please Dave!"

"You dare to take my name? Oh I so have to cut your cunt, you would probably get wet even if I did." he poked me with the scissors and I flinched.

"No please Master, I can't help it! I'm a filthy piece of sex meat, please forgive my cunt!" I begged him and he cut dangerously close to my clit, and then went around my bikini line to reveal my tomato red, bald pussy and asshole. Shivers ran down my legs when the cold scissors pressed against me, fearing that it might cut me.

He kicked my ass and I started crawling towards the living room, sitting on the floor with my back to the couch. He meanwhile took his bottoms off and shoved his manhood in my mouth.

I struggled and gagged, but it wasn't enough as he began slapping my face during that. I was in tears and covered in my saliva. My tits hanged out of my bra, also faced severe assault, my face, neck and breasts were an equal shade of pink.

"Spread those legs, that fat pussy of yours needs to be out, you don't deserve to hide that part of your body." I touch my feet to either side of the couch, opening my legs a complete 180, cold air hitting my cunt and the floor beneath collected my pussy grool.

"Now I'll cover you in your own puke, the only breakfast a cumbucket like you needs is my cock" He ripped my bra off and my titties weren't blocking my view to my bare pussy anymore.

He deepthroated me for 30 secs and I frantically pushed his thighs but it was of no use. Puke erupted out of my mouth and he finally pulled it out, but keeping my head still, while I puked my guts out. It ejected out to land on my lower belly and ran down to completely cover my smooth pussy a wheatish colour. i ignored the burn in my throat and focused on the sensation of slime going down my open slit and moaned. There was a trail of my throw up between my tits all the way down to the floor.

"I'm so filthy Master, I deserve to be covered in my own vomit." I said seductively, grinding my holes on the slippery floor.

The throbbing in my pussy got me insane, I was ready to sell off anything to relieve the ache.

"Take this and clean yourself." I used the towel to wipe my body and reveal the bare sensitive skin underneath. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh, my head falling against the couch. All of a sudden I felt weight on my face, crushing me- he was sitting on me!

His hairy balls were pressed on my chin and asshole right on my lips. I let out a shriek of protest, using my hands to try to push him off. Obviously it didnt work, instead he held my hands around to his thighs to his dick.

I figured out he needed a rimjob, so I reluctantly licked his hole, while moving my hands on his dick.

His toes pressed on my meaty pussy and started rubbing me with the sole of his feet. It stimulated me further to dig my tongue in. Soon his rubs turned into rough kicks with his bare foot right into my crotch and I screamed into his shithole helplessly. All my pussy had been receiving was beating and no pleasure. Nonetheless his foot was soaked from my leaking juices, confirming that this indeed gave me pleasure. I pushed my spit up his shitter and sucked it back into my mouth, savoring the disgusting taste. When he was satisfied with beating my pussy, I finally felt his weight come off my face.

"Bring a big spatula from the kitchen slut." I knew what I was about to endure, my pussy and heart both clenched with anticipation. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea? But my desire had me going insane.

I walked to the kitchen and found several spatulas. There was a wooden, steel and silicone spatula. I didnt know which one would satisfy him so I took all three.

He looked at it evilly while I spread myself on his couch, waiting for the pain.

He took hold of the silicone tool and swatted it on my slit, making me jump a little. This one was not bad. Then he moved to the wooden one, which hurt a little more. But the steel spatula really took me out. I cried out in pain and immediately rubbed myself to soothe it. A smack on my hand made me quickly retreat.

"Which one do you prefer, piggy?" He questioned. I looked down in shame and said, "The last one."

"Tell me what you want, fuckpig."

"I want you to spank my fat cunt with the steel spatula really hard." I pleaded.

"Why this spatula?"

"Because that's what my cunt deserves, it deserves to burn and become red when you hit it hard."

He seemed pleased with my self humiliation and got to work.

He smacked me in every available spot except my actual exposed slit, which was leaking after every hit. My clit begged for attention but he refused it. My hole kept clenching painfully. After my privates were red and beaten, excluding the spot that actually needed it, he stopped. I had probably squirted by now just from hits on my thighs and bottom.

"You need to cum so bad right? I can see the desperation oozing out of your red cumhole. You are the true definition of a whore." He stroked my nether lips gently.

"Please let me cum, I will forever clean your ass and become a permanent toilet slave. Just let me cum master." I pleaded with teary eyes.

"Alright then, I'll give you a cumming experience you would not forget." He took me to his bed and asked me to close my eyes. I eagerly spread my legs as much as i could and closed my eyes. I was finally getting a release. He seemed to come back moments later and I felt the bed dip between my legs. I readied myself for his cock.

"Open your eyes" when my eyelids opened I was dumbfounded. Wait what?

He held a bottle of a red sauce of some type and poured it on his tongue. I looked at him horrified as it teared him up a little.

It was hot sauce!

"Oh fuck!" I cried when he rubbed his tongue over my slit. the skin started burning immediately. He took hold of my wrists, holding them tightly over my open thighs, basically trapping me and lapped like a hungry dog.

He ran his tongue over my clit, making it feel like it was on fire. He sucked my pussy hard before releasing his drool back over me. I was stuck between screaming in agony and moaning in pleasure.

Soon he paused, putting more sauce in his mouth and sucked on my nipples like a baby. Now even my tits were on fire, along with my meaty cunt.

He changed his position to 69 me, his weight pressed on my face and cock deep in my throat.

"Oo shi! Mm sowy, pws soop!" I begged inaudibly when I felt wetness on my asshole. He rimmed me without mercy, and all I could do was shake like a leaf. My throat vibrated his dick with my screams and I knew he was close too.

"You are going to have the most spicy orgasm ever, or I'll fuck you with a real pepper." he growled before latching on my pussy like a leech and moved his hips. My pussy clenched as tears ran down my face and I came hard on his tongue. At the same time, salty liquid moved down my throat and filled my tummy.

We breathed hard and didn't move for about 10 seconds, before getting off of me. I felt close to fainting with all that happened today. My limits were severely tested, as much as I was shit-scared, I felt proud of myself for enduring all that.

I stayed the night in my neighbours house, fucking every hour, like a permanent sex slave.

But soon I would realise there was way more coming towards me than I really thought...

kinkwad69
kinkwad69
15 Followers