All Comments on 'Caught by the Tide Ch. 04'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love it!

I really do. You're becoming one of my favourite writers- definitely one of the best on this site. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Hope to read more of Rebecca's adventure soon!

marexotic18marexotic18over 16 years ago
More Soon!!

Love this story tons, can't wait for more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please!

Your writing is richly evocative -- I am completely caught up in what's going to happen to Becks and Luke next! Here's hoping the next installment comes along really, really soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!

I got so excited to see another one of your chapters finally posted. I love this story and can't wait to read the next one.

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Absolutely Love the Story

Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
posssst SOooon : )))

Loved it ... You left us in nowhere with this end : ))) pls posst more soon : )

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Great Story

I hope that the next chapter comes quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More

More!

Roge472xalRoge472xalover 16 years ago
Well Worth the wait!

Thank you Lily, and here's to the next one - when you've finished honing it to brilliance!

Roger

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Excellent

I just got caught up on this story a couple weeks back and didn't notice this chapter had posted. I had to go back and skim through the previous chapters. A very good story, lots of twists and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter (which posted today). Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was Good, until

you brought the bastured into the picture, I know more to come but bringing into this segment is really "F'd" up.

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
You've Got Me

So wrapped up in this story that I can't sleep until I catch up. If only there were a few Lukes in this world. Wait, maybe there are a few.....

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

So glad to see your posting again. Can\\\'t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant

So rapped up in this story, that I can't get myself to sleep... and I HAVE to! Just like another reader commented: "if only there were a few real Lukes..." Keep up!

Thanks for the lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Holy shii-yit!

Daniel needs to get his tall bastard ass outta there...go Luke!

Lol, had to be crude! :D

LaurenAmandaLaurenAmandaalmost 15 years ago
Well

I can safely say you've done an amazing job.

I'd like a Luke for real please!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
The plot thickens...

Uh oh. Now Daniel is back in the picture. I can tell there is going to be another emotional chapter coming up--as if I didn't enjoy the previous ones immensely. evanslily, I think you are one of the best writers on this site. Your characters are alive. I can see them and feel their breath, they are so close, as you describe them. Your writing is truly a gift.

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 14 years ago
Oh dear heaven...

That "making love" scene was just..oh my...I don't have words...delicious like a bottle of water after thirsting for days in a desert. I just found you yesterday and have been reading since. Phenomonal job and please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nien, nien..

This is TOO FUNNY. Just finished reading "back to the farm" and though it couldn't be beat, but this has humour, wit and is SEXY.

Love it, Lily.

--Dixie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

great story!

pawwriterpawwriterover 13 years ago

I wish I could have given it a 6 or higher

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ok seriously...

Where are these men you write? I need to go there:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Excellent job! And if you know where we can find men like Luke please let us know soon!!!

prashant1225prashant1225almost 13 years ago
Picking up new skill by reading about Luke!

A major reason why I read stories on this site is to learn to be like the suave nonchalant cassanova's and this story exemplifies this pursuit.

GyhyGyhyover 12 years ago
Excellent

Love the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

It's getting interesting more and more ..... something is hidden in Writer too.

I believed writer's nature and character can be figured out by his/her writing and I am amazed by this discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So good!

I've read this story like 8 times since it was published here and it always makes me smile. This is my second favorite chapter and its fantastic. Great writing, interesting characters, and a whole lot of plot to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I've read this before but good enough to read again

.. and great now to 'meet' Daniel who I suspect is about to get his come-uppance.

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

I'm glad I discovered your stories, they are amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!🎢🎢🎢

I am so glad i just discovered this and dont have to wait for the next chapters! You're my favorite author here!!! Thanks so much!!! 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sinceely didt see that coming

good writing, im a along for the ride, becks has the right mix of being hysterical/heartbroken without being wimpy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Plot hole...

Last chapter "I'd been so proud of myself for not shedding a single tear"

This chapter: the convo with mom tales of sightseeing, doesn't need to know face is constantly blotchy from crying

magpieolasmagpieolasabout 8 years ago
Much needed story!

After the horrible day i have had, getting lost in this story has been great. Your writing is so vivid. I cant wait to read more! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Logistical_NightmareLogistical_Nightmareover 3 years ago

Well Luke's an arrogant, controlling little prick isn't he? I'd have kicked him in the hands myself, but each to their own I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Your protagonist is over the top dramatic - and I LOVE her! Awesome funny stuff - thank you for sharing !

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

thankfully there is a next part. really need the confrontation with Daniel and story behind Luke. All the extended sex is sort of distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Never ceases to amaze me how you continue to surprise and entertain me (reader). A show stopper.

Were you always like this?

As a lover, you would never be humdrum boring, eh?

No seven year itch, no midlife crises. Oh my!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I agree with other comments about Luke being controlling - particularly in bed, making her beg for what she wants. I've never liked that kind of story or action. Maybe after the relationship is solid and it's done in a playful, teasing manner. But only after you've developed months and years of trust and love, not in the first real time they've been together. That was definately a turn-off for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous