Caught by your Professor

Info
How will your Professor teach you not to vandalize anymore?
460 words
3.83
30.4k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smootjyx
smootjyx
2 Followers



Okay Miss, I'll repeat it again for you, just to make sure that you understand the gravity of your situation:

For the past four months, someone was sneaking into the faculty rooms at night, photocopying their buttocks, and posting the copies onto literally every wall on campus. And now that I caught you in the act with the security camera I set up, you're trying to feign ignorance?

What have you to say for yourself?

*sigh* Miss, I don't care if the "boys" in your classes like it. You're vandalizing college property. And no, you liking showing off doesn't help your case, either.

*sigh* You really don't grasp the severity of your situation, do you? You could be expelled! You'd be throwing away the last few years you've spent here! And good look getting into another college after that. You know, we talk. No college will accept you once they here about your shenanigans.

*sigh* You're causing me a real headache here. Fine. I won't tell on you. But you have to stop indulging in your... exhibitionist tendencies.

Why do I get the feeling that I'm not really getting through to you? *sigh* It seems like I have to use more drastic measures to help you remember this conversation.

Take of your clothes. Now. You shouldn't have a problem with that, since you like showing off, after all.

Don't make me repeat myself. You know, I could show everyone the footage of the security camera tomorrow morning. Do you want to find out what would happen to you then? Now keep stripping. Good girl.

Now masturbate for me. I like a good show, so entertain me.

Oh conme on! Put a little more effort into it! Masturbate like you mean it! Wait, are you already so wet that you're dripping onto the floor? You really like showing off it seems. Good girl. Continue.

Yes that's it. Show me your dirty side. Share your most private moments with me. Taste yourself for me. That's it. Good girl.

Now come here to me. Kneel. Kneel before me and suck my cock. You already made me hard like this, so take responsibility. Remember, I have your acts on video. Go on, suck it. Oh yes, that's it. Good girl.

Mhh yes. Very good. Keep going. Faster.

Yes. Good girl.

Okay, I'll tell you what. If you make me cum within the minute, I'll let you go. Sound good?

Oh fuck, that's good! Keep going!

I'm almost there! Use your tongue. Oh fuck!

I'm cumming! Fuck!

Good girl, you are quite skilled. I'm looking forward to next time. What do you mean? I never said I was going to delete the security footage. Now go get yourself dressed and out of my office.

--:--
--:--
1.0
smootjyx
smootjyx
smootjyx
2 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
smootjyxsmootjyxover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Koleen!

KoleenKoleenalmost 3 years ago

Mmmn... your voice is sooo sexy!

Is it fetishistic to enjoy the cold, above-it-all demeanor you posess? Because I do. I hope you post more in the future.

smootjyxsmootjyxabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback! Yeah, I'm definitely struggeling with the acting part :D

I did some improv recordings in the past, but I find having a script in the background much easier to work with. Still have to turn the acting part up a notch!

livimason434livimason434about 4 years ago
Good start

You definitely have a sexy voice and love the accent! Good story, though it felt like to me too scripted. Didn’t feel enough passion or emotion behind the character. But still enjoyed the audio.

smootjyxsmootjyxabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hi! This is my first short text I've written and recorded all by myself.

I'd love to get feedback, please be harsh! I still got ways to go, that's for sure :)

Share this

Similar Stories

Teaching Carol Ch. 01 Young student teacher learns the joys of submission.in Audio
The Professor's Gambit Professor blackmails his student into sexual slavery.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Class Dismissed... He keeps you back after class.in Audio
Professor Mary becomes a Houseslut College professor is forced to appease student roommate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Academic Blackmail Amanda must atone for her mistake.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories