Professor Mary becomes a Houseslut

Story Info
College professor is forced to appease student roommate.
1.6k words
3.99
58k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER

*

Professor Mary Robinson wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand as she put the last of her boxes down in her new room. This was definitely a new low for her. After her husband had kicked her out of the house right before university started, the 37-year-old professor hadn't had much option for housing. After getting desperate, she'd replied to an ad from a student at the very university she taught at. It was just her and her new flatmate, Kevin, a second year student, in a two bedroom apartment. Mary knew that professors and students cohabiting was strictly forbidden, but she had nowhere else to go. She just needed to lay low for a month or so until she found somewhere new.

She heard the door open and walked into the corridor to meet her new flatmate. He was a muscular 20-year-old with a mop of dirty blonde hair.

"Hi, I'm Professor Robinson," She said extending a hand.

"Kevin," He responded, weakly shaking her hand while staring quite pointedly at her breasts. Mary had forgone a bra in order to unpack, and her naked tits were pressed against her T-shirt.

"Ahem," She coughed. He looked up to meet her eyes.

"You work at the uni right?" He asked her.

Shit shit.

"No," She said, panicked.

"Nah, you definitely do," Kevin responded, "I found your photo on the website. I wasn't going to accept your application till I looked you up on the uni database and realised you're a MILF."

"Um, I don't think that's appropriate," She responded, "I am still your senior."

"I didn't even know professors and students could live together," He responded, ignoring her disdain.

Uh oh, Mary thought internally. She had hoped to go unnoticed until she found a new place. Maybe it would pay to be extra careful, if he found out that professors and students couldn't live together, she might be put out on the streets. She had to be sweet with him, she couldn't risk giving him a reason to out her. If that meant putting up with some unsavoury comments, then so be it.

"Well, it's just for a bit, but it is allowed. I'm just in a tough spot right now accommodation wise, and I need to stay here for a bit till I'm back on my feet."

"Cool," He said, still staring at tits.

This will be fun, Mary thought to herself, grimacing inwardly.

The next few days passed without event. The pair were rarely in the same room at the same time, as Mary rose and rested early, and Kevin did the opposite. Whenever they did though, Kevin made no effort to hide his eyes undressing her. Mary rarely gave him much to look at though; she was a serious academic, with little time for fashion, and usually wore frumpy shirts and ill-fitting jeans. Though his stares were glaring, he never made a comment as brazen as the one on his first day. It didn't take long for things to go wrong though. One week after moving in, Mary was laying in her bed in the evening doing some reading when a knock sounded out at the door. Mary was only wearing a tank top and panties and went to call out to give her a moment to get dressed when Kevin walked in anyway. She started telling him to get out when he said:

"I met someone who works in accommodation today."

Mary shut up immediately.

"Seems you got your facts wrong," He continued, "I had thought professors and students living together was frowned upon, but I had no idea it was banned outright, and could even result in the firing of the professor." As Kevin spoke, he stared at the outline of her pussy through her cotton panties. Her face flushed and she covered herself with her hands. However, this action also caused her to press her tits together with her arms, exposing a significant amount of cleavage to the student.

"Did you tell anyone?" She asked, worried.

"Of course not," Kevin replied, "I'm not a snitch."

Mary breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"However," He continued, "I do expect something in return for my silence."

Uh oh. Mary had read stories like this, and they never ended well for the teacher. He must have seen her face because he followed up with, "Nothing too bad, don't worry."

"I just noticed that the meals you cook look a lot better than the stuff I have, so you can start by cooking for me."

That isn't too bad, Mary thought to herself. She could just make more of whatever she's making for herself.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"As I'm such a hard-working student," He stated, "I rarely have time to clean my room."

Mary scoffed internally; she wouldn't put money on Kevin having gone to more than one lecture in the past week.

"So, you can also clean my room every evening, starting tonight."

"So, you want me to be your maid?" Mary asked the cocky 20-year-old.

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that," Kevin replied, "Though I see it as more of a "me scratching your back, and you scratching mine" situation."

"Well could I maybe have a rent cut then?" Mary asked hopefully, "In exchange for the work."

Kevin laughed out loud.

"I expect you in my room in ten minutes Professor Robinson," He instructed her with one final glance at her braless tits and hand covered pussy.

Ten minutes later Miss Robinson knocked on her young flatmate's door. She'd changed into baggy leggings and a hoodie to avoid giving him another eyeful. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long, after all, how dirty can the room be? Kevin opened the door, wearing loose pyjama trousers and a plain T-shirt, revealing the state of the room to her. Her mouth dropped open, she could barely see the floor, there were clothes, dirty dishes, and rubbish everywhere.

"Kevin how have you created this much mess in one week?" She asked, astounded.

Kevin shrugged.

"You better get on with it." He said, slumping back onto his bed.

Mary started by taking all his dirty dishes into the kitchen and washing them up. Then she went in and picked up all the takeaway boxes and other rubbish, putting it in a bin. Finally, she picked up most of his clothes and either hung up or put them in the laundry bin. Kevin watched her from the bed. He was clearly enjoying watched the older, and supposedly authoritative woman pick up after him. Especially when it involved her bending over to pick things up. Aside from Kevin's leering however, none of those jobs were too bad. It was the last couple she was dreading. Kevin's room was littered with dirty underwear and "sticky" tissues.

"Kevin, you can't possibly expect me to pick these up." She protested, "Why don't you finish the job."

"Nah I think you can continue," Kevin responded.

"At least let me wait until tomorrow and get gloves," She pleaded.

"Sure," Kevin answered.

Mary breathed a sigh of relief.

"And while you're buying gloves, I'll visit the university and explain how a professor lied about her job in order to get into a flat with a student."

Mary's face fell.

"Finish cleaning Mary," He instructed. Hearing a student use her first name so casually just add to sting of humiliation she felt being ordered around.

"Ok, but it's Professor Robinson to you, please."

Kevin smiled.

"Pick up my dirty underwear, Professor Robinson," He smirked.

Mary decided to just get it over and done with. She started picking up the underwear and throwing it all in the laundry bin.

"Woah woah woah," Kevin interrupted her cleaning, "How do you know its dirty?"

She looked at him confused.

"It's all on the floor," She replied.

"Yeah, well, I never finished unpacking, so some clean pairs might have found their way onto the floor too."

"Well how am I meant to know which ones are which?" She asked him.

Kevin smirked again.

"The smell test."

"The what?" Mary asked incredulously.

"Just give it a sniff, and you'll know."

This definitely crossed a line.

"Absolutely not Kevin, that is disgusting!" She responded, outraged, "I am a doctor, I am one of the most respect academics in my field, I will not reduce myself to shoving my face into some arrogant student's underwear!"

Kevin held up his phone. It was the university's contact page. His finger hovered over the number for the accommodation office.

Mary went to say something, then stopped herself. She just needed to buy a little more time, till she could find somewhere new. Her cheeks went red with embarrassment as she slowly raised the screwed-up pair to her nose. He watched her intently as she gave the pair a quick sniff before throwing them in the laundry basket. She looked up to see that Kevin was sporting a large erection under his loose pyjama trousers.

"I'll save you some time, they're all dirty," He laughed, as his boner strained against his trousers.

Mary's face burned red with humiliation and shame. Not wanting to give Kevin any more pleasure, she quickly cleaned up the rest of the rest of the underwear before picking up all the loose tissues and throwing them in the bin. Thankfully, most were dry, except the last, which was distinctly "soggy". Mary swallowed her disgust and quickly exited the room, throwing the tissues away and washing the remnants of Kevin's day old cum off her hands, scrubbing thoroughly with soap. As she walked past Kevin's room just two minutes later, she heard porn playing on his speakers. Not wanting to have to interact with him again, she went and laid down in her room, determined to get out of this situation as soon as possible.