Caught Ch. 01

Story Info
Two families in turmoil.
4.6k words
4.05
44.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Dramatis Personae:

Steve Pearson Installation Supervisor Aged 25 Son of Nancy Pearson

Deborah Pearson HR Director Aged 22 Daughter of John & Margaret

John Gibson Managing Director Aged 43 Father of Deborah

Margaret Gibson Sales Director Aged 41 Mother of Deborah

Doug Gibson Student Aged 19 Brother of Deborah

Nancy Pearson Shop Manager Aged 45 Widowed Mother of Steve Pearson

Alison Pearson Legal Secretary Aged 23 Sister of Steve Pearson

I stood in the doorway, rooted to the spot. I think my breathing had stopped.

I was home a week earlier than I had anticipated as the job had been wound up when the buyer had filed for bankruptcy. I was fuming as I drove the 250 miles home, somehow managing to not hit anything on the way. I had left the hotel in a hurry after packing my bag when my boss had called with the news and his apologies.

I was still pretty riled as I drove into our cul-de-sac and found my in-laws car parked on my drive. I grabbed my bag from the back seat and walked in the front door. I was in no mood to talk with my father or mother-in-law as both always thought that I was not good enough for their daughter. John and Margaret Gibson owned a chain of DIY stores in the county and Debbie, their daughter and my wife, worked as the HR Director in their Company. It was therefore a surprise that at least two of them would still be at my house at 3pm.

I dropped my bag in the hall and walked to the kitchen. Glancing in the lounge on the way I saw that it was empty, as were the dining room and study. Strange, maybe they had just met up and gone to somewhere together in my wife's car. I got a drink from the fridge and sat down at the kitchen table to gather my thoughts about the change in my plans. I was musing on the probabilities of finding some new project to replace the one that we had just lost when I heard a thud from upstairs.

I snatched up a kitchen knife, fearing that we had burglars, and crept up the stairs to check out the bedrooms. I moved slowly along the landing, grateful that we had laid carpets and not laminated wooden flooring. I listened at each bedroom door, hearing nothing until I reached our master bedroom. The door was closed and I thought I could hear groans from inside. I debated whether to burst in or use caution and open it quietly. Discretion won and I slowly turned the door knob, carefully pushing it open little by little. I needed not have worried, nobody in the room would have noticed if I had blown a trumpet. Instead I pulled my i-phone from my pocket and began recording what I could hardly believe.

My wife and her parents were all on our king sized bed, totally naked and oblivious to anything other than their incestuous couplings. Debbie was lying on her stomach her heavy breasts pressed against the bedspread and her hips in the air, moaning as her father drove his cock into her asshole, while her mother was ardently kissing her husband and encouraging him to bugger their daughter even harder. "Fuck her hard, darling. Fuck your slutty daughter like you do me."

"Deeper Daddy," my wife was pleading, "I've missed your cock in my ass. Pump all your cum into my asshole and make my anus your own. Mummy and I love being your sodomite slaves." She was eagerly and willingly letting her father's cock plunder her rear passage that was always "off limits" to me.

John merely grunted as he increased the speed of his cock thrusting into his daughter's lubed anal passage. His climax was rapidly approaching and Debbie also realised that her father was about to cum. "Oh god, Daddy, cum in me. I need your semen in me again; it's been too long since you buggered me."

I continued to stand in the doorway, not moving and hardly breathing.

My father-in-law suddenly groaned and I heard him gasp "I'm cumming baby. Daddy is going to fill your ass with his semen. Take it all baby; take Daddy's spunk!"

"Yeeesss!" My wife screamed, thrusting her hips up to take all her father's cock in her anal passage. He jerked his hips rapidly and I knew that he was shooting his incestuous cum into my wife's defiled ass. She climaxed; I knew the signs intimately, and my anger grew more intense.

Debbie finally slumped face down onto the pillow; her sobs were of joy and satisfaction, not of pain or disgust. I carried on recording the family trio as my mother-in-law lowered her head and immediately began to suck her husband's cum covered dick. She smiled up at John when she had completely licked and sucked him clean and immediately turned her attention to the gooey white semen oozing out of my wife's gaping asshole. Margaret pushed her face into Debbie's crack and I could see her tongue lapping up all her husband's discharge.

John was obviously not satisfied with reaming his daughter's ass. As soon as Margaret bent down to clean their daughter's leaking anus he pushed the head of his cock into her inviting puckered rosebud and she wriggled with pleasure as she took his still erect prick in her already lubed tight butt. She paused long enough from her clean-up duties to giggle "Who's a naughty daddy then? Reaming his depraved little girl's anal hole? I do love buggery." Before resuming her avid slurping.

I was horrified at the degenerate behaviour I was witnessing, and mortified that my wife's anal fucking had made my cock rock hard and fully erect. She had never let me have anal sex with her, always telling me that she though the whole act was disgusting and dirty whenever I suggested she might let me put my prick in her arse.

I could take no more; I pressed the stop button on my phone and slowly backed away from the bedroom before I was spotted. The last thing I heard as I crept down the stairs was my mother-in-law screaming "Fuck meeee, baby! Fuck my dirty asshole and satisfy my cravings." The words echoed through my mind.

I picked up my overnight bag from the hall floor and left via the front door. I opened the driver's door of my Audi A3 and quietly backed off the drive and drove out of the cul-de-sac. I had no idea where I was going and I aimlessly drove through town, lost in my misery and anger.

I spotted the illuminated sign of the Bank Manor Hotel as I left town and I pulled into the car park. I needed somewhere quiet to reflect on my discovery and it looked to be the ideal place. I locked the car and walked into the Reception. The young lady behind the counter smiled as I strode over to her.

"Good afternoon Sir; how may I help you?" She was polite and very attractive; unfortunately I was in no mood to fully appreciate her charms.

"Do you have a room for the night please?" I was brusque and unsmiling.

"Certainly Sir. One night or more?"

"One night, although I may need a second." I reached for my wallet and produced my credit card. "How much?"

Her smile didn't falter in the face of my rudeness. "Bed and breakfast would be £75 per night. We also have a dinner menu which is a la carte if you require." She held out her hand and I passed my card over. She noted the name in the Register and used the card reader to insert the cost before handing it to me for my pass code. The machine indicated acceptance and she returned my card with yet another winsome smile.

"Your room is 112 on the first floor; third door on the left along the corridor." She indicated the staircase in the far corner. "Do you have any luggage?"

"My bag is in my car." I grunted. "I'll go and get it now I'm booked in. Thank you." I managed to be at least a little polite. I put my credit card away and took the proffered door key before I went to collect my bag.

Once upstairs and in my room I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands, wondering what I had done to deserve what had been dumped on me from a great height and how I was going to deal with the matter.

I hadn't got a clue. The only thing I was sure of was that my marriage to my treacherous cheating incestuous slut of a wife was over.

We had been married for almost fourteen months and, I had believed, been totally in love with each other. I certainly never suspected that my wife was being unfaithful with her own incestuous family. Debbie and I had met a birthday party of a mutual friend about three years ago; we had felt an instant attraction to each other and we were soon dating regularly. When I was introduced to her parents we found that Margaret and Nancy (my mother) were both volunteers for the same Charity and were nodding acquaintances, so I was deemed acceptable as a suitor.

We married after just twenty months and the wedding was a memorable occasion for both families. The reception that followed went on well into the night; I danced with my new wife who found my growing erection to be to her satisfaction; I danced with the two bridesmaids, my mother-in-law and my mother. My mother also danced with the best man and my new father-in-law. I should add that my mother was a widow as my father had died when I was fourteen and she had never remarried.

I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day, although I did lose my wife for about half an hour during the reception and my mother and mother-in-law also went missing for a whole hour. However, I thought nothing of it as people were often popping out for either a breath of fresh air or a crafty puff.

Finally everyone had left and Debbie and I were all alone. We had a suite booked in the hotel where the reception had been held and we slowly made our way upstairs to consummate our wedding vows. I carefully unlocked the door and without warning lifted my wife up in my arms and carried her into the room. The long held custom of carrying the bride over the threshold had been fulfilled.

I walked her over to the large king sized bed and noticed the covers looked somewhat awry. "Damned staff don't take enough care making the beds." I grunted. "I'll have words with the manager in the morning."

"It's not their fault darling." Debbie giggled in that slightly inebriated way that always turned me on. "I came up earlier for a quick rest; all that dancing really tired my legs and I wanted to be wide awake when we were finally alone."

There was nothing more to say as we both frantically stripped and fell together on the bed, coupling enthusiastically and continually until exhaustion overtook us both and we slept until midday. When we woke she took me in her pussy and screamed as I plunged my cock into her still juicy cum filled cunt.

I shook my head to dispel the memories; memories that no longer held me in thrall. I had new memories that would give me nightmares for a long time to come. Every time I closed my eyes all I could see was my father-in-law's prick deep in my wife's asshole. I needed to work out a plan to deal with my cheating depraved wife and her family and to restore my self-belief.

Initially, however, I needed to deal with the legal and financial matters that always arose when a divorce is happening. I'd read enough stories to know that I needed a Solicitor to arrange the official paperwork and a word with our Bank manager to sort out the joint bank accounts and credit cards. I phoned our Branch manager and he was able to see me the following day at 10:00am which suited me. Finding a Solicitor who would deal with my divorce was a little trickier, most in our town were more able to deal with conveyancing and wills and trusts; however, after several false starts I found a sole practitioner who was at least prepared to meet and listen to what I needed. We made an appointment again for tomorrow, this time at 2:00pm.

Satisfied that I had done as much as I could think of for the present I decided to give my mother a call; it was her half day closing at the dress shop so I knew she would not be working. I decided not to tell her I was back already; I just needed to hear a friendly voice.

Mum answered on the second ring of the phone and sounded out of breath although really pleased when she heard my voice. However, she quickly became concerned and asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing Mum," I protested, "Can't a son ring his mother occasionally because he likes to talk?"

"Steve, I've been your mother for twenty five years; don't you think I know when you're upset by now?"

"God, I could never slip one past you could I?" I laughed hollowly at being discovered so easily.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm in a room at the Bank Manor Hotel." I admitted.

"Why?" Was all she said.

"Because I don't want to be at home at present."

"Now I'm really worried." My mother's voice took on a troubled tone that hadn't been there before. "Stay there; I'm coming over straight away. I'll be with you in about twenty minutes; we need to talk."

I knew better than to argue with my mother; so I walked down to reception and waited for her to arrive. I was not surprised when she walked in through the swing doors of the hotel, dressed to kill. She had obviously surmised that I had a family problem and the fierce look in her eyes indicated she was not happy and I felt that I could be the sacrificial victim she had in mind.

Nancy, my mother, had blossomed after my father had died. Up until that day she had been the obedient housewife, supporting my father in his business and keeping home for the three of us. When Dad died Mum had gone straight out and found a job to supplement the monies from his life insurances and support us in the same manner as Dad had. She now, as always, wore high heeled "fuck me" sandals, a white tight skirt, usually at least 3 inches above knee level to show off her tanned calves and thighs, stockings (although I never knew whether they were "hold-ups" or attached to a suspender belt), and a blue silk blouse. It helped that the shop where she worked was a high end ladies' fashion boutique.

Although at 45 years old Nancy was extremely attractive she had never remarried. I had never seen her bring a man into our home and I wondered sometimes whether she was still interested in a relationship. Before I married Debbie I had often had indecent dreams of my mother being naked in bed with me while she took my dick into her voluptuous body. I still occasionally had those dreams but usually my wife was the one erotic stimulus I needed for full arousal.

She marched up to me and as I stood up she hugged me tightly and kissed me on both cheeks. "You look like shit, darling. Let's go up to your room and then you can tell me what's wrong." She took my hand and we walked up the staircase to my room. I stopped outside Room 112 and used my key to unlock the door. I turned to let my mother in first, just as she was putting her mobile back into her purse. She smiled and walked past me, brushing her hand against my cheek as she did so. I closed the door as Nancy marched across the carpeted floor and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come over here and sit with me, then you can explain what all this cloak and dagger stuff is about. You worried me with your earlier phone call." She patted the duvet next to her and smiled; I noticed that the smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

I walked across the room and sat on the side of the bed. Mum scooted closer to me and put her arm round my shoulders. "Right," she said, "What's wrong with you? You were supposed to be away until Friday but now you're here in a hotel room and not at home with your loving wife."

"The problem is she's loving someone else." I almost shouted in my anger.

"Are you sure?" Mum moved closer and laid her head on my shoulder. "You're not jumping to conclusions about something this serious?"

"No Mum," I was almost crying. "I saw the bitch in our bed."

"Do you know who she was with?" Mum was asking as I started to sob.

"Oh yes, I know. I just can't tell you."

There was a knock at the door and a voice called out "Room Service."

My mother stood up and went and opened the door. I didn't look up for a moment; then my world stopped for the second time. My slut of a wife and her parents were standing in the doorway smiling.

Debbie ran and tried to hug me, she was laughing and crying at the same time, but I stepped aside at the last minute and pushed her face down onto the bed. I simply shoved my way past Nancy and my in-laws. "You betrayed me!" I snarled at my mother, before I hit my father-in-law in the solar plexus and rushed away along the corridor and down the stairs; my mother's cries echoing behind me.

I found myself sitting in my car in a car park several miles for the hotel. I had no idea how I had managed to drive there. The last hour was a complete blur. I remembered tearing out of the Bank Manor Hotel as though the hounds of hell were at my heels, which I suppose in almost every sense they were.

My phone rang and I saw from the display that it was my mother. I also saw that I had ten missed calls from my soon to be ex-wife and her parents. I hadn't even heard the phone ring while I was driving. I simply turned the phone off and shoved it in the glove compartment of the dash; there was no way I was talking to any of them. As I sat there trying to straighten out my brain I suddenly had a thought and pulled my phone back out. Switching it back on I downloaded the video to my cloud storage; I wanted to ensure that it wasn't lost.

I decided to head for what used to be my home and if Debbie wasn't there I could grab my clothes and personal possessions before driving back to the hotel and checking out. It was useless as a hideout thanks to my mother's unwanted interference. I drove past the house and saw that the drive was devoid of cars, so I was fairly certain that nobody was home; I reckoned Debbie would be at her parent's house in need of comfort. I turned the car round and backed onto the drive to enable a quick getaway if needed.

I unlocked the front door and as suspected nobody was home. I walked upstairs and quickly packed two suitcases with my clothes and toiletries from the bathroom. I loaded them into the boot of the car and returned to my study to collect my computer and the personal files I kept in the drawers. I left all the photographs of Debbie's and my life together; thought about writing a note but decided that silence would be the greater condemnation of guilt. I had nothing of value in the garage, so I locked the door and returned to my car.

Barry, my next door neighbour had seen me arrive and he came out of his house looking worried. We were casual friends who went to the pub occasionally for a drink or two at the weekends, and he and Jo, his wife, came round for a meal about every other month. "Hey, you off on another of your installation jaunts?" He called.

"Yeah, it's going to be quite a long one this time." I answered.

"OK. We'll keep an eye on Debbie while you're away."

"Thanks Barry. I'd appreciate that."

"Are you alright, mate? I must say you don't look like your usual self." Barry sounded concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine; just the start of a cold I think." I smiled and got into the car. "See you soon." I knew that wasn't going to happen. I had no intention of returning to the house ever again as long as my slut of a wife was living there.

I returned to the hotel and walked up to my room and unlocked the door. I had assumed that the four of them would have left soon after I had stormed out, so I was surprised and not happy when I found my mother was sitting on the bed, reading the magazines usually found in hotel rooms.

"What the hell are you doing in my room? I don't want to see or talk to you. Leave!" I pointed at the door to emphasise my words. "Now!" I added.

"I'm not leaving until we sort this out." Nancy replied calmly. "You can't just walk away from your marriage like this. Whatever caused this we can get over it; you just need to talk with Debbie and her parents."

"I'm not talking to that slut or her degenerate parents." I snarled. "No talk; and certainly no reconciliation. I suggest you leave now because I'm going down to Reception and checking out."

12