All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 01'

by FamilyGuy1963

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Ok, wondering where you're going to take this. Obviously his wife (soon to be ex) and her parents have been pulling the wool over his eyes for their entire relationship. Why would his mother get involved with her daughter-in-law's father who is still (happily?) married? I can understand a one time mistake, but why would she repeat? It looks like he can't trust his mother also ( at least for several months, if not years) - time to make sure the videos are backed up repeatedly. Also time to get a new cell phone on a new plan so he can't be tracked (burn the videos to DVDs also). His mother may be able to redeem herself and partially fix their relationship ( of course it will have to be after his marriage is officially over, and it may be a LONG time after that. Maybe mom will finally get to meet her new daughter-in-law and grandchildren - when the grandkids are in their teens!) Enough ranting - looking forward to part 2 etc...

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

This was too outlandish and ridiculous to have any semblance of verisimilitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You need a sequel. Please tell me that the guy doesn't hurt himself but found someone that has his values and he has a good life!!!!!!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Worse and worse

I just keeps getting deeper and deeper around this guy. It John’s nailing Granny too, I’m out. I’m reading to see how much incest you can put in a story and still call it LW. Why did he not kick John’s ass too?

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Ouch! That was one hell of a betrayal!

Looking forward to him getting some payback on all these assholes.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

have to see how this turns out

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

While I'm liking the premise of both the new stories. Stopping there just spoiled the flow of the story hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why so short?

complete the story soon. too short. your record for part two is not impressive either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please DON'T complete the story, what you have so far was a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Got some family issues there, dude? Post your shit in I/T.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Don't mess this one up...

Great start of a different twist for a LW story. Now, don't mess this up by having him join in the fun. Let the readers watch these people burn as they should... 5* for Ch. 1

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This story gets 5/5 from me and definitely requires further chapters. This tale can go places.

Please Familyguy1963, more additions to this great story.

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
Wrong category

There is a section for incest.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Pretty sick but you write good enough to keep my attention.

I certainly hope this incest isn't promoted and the wrong doers get their well earned pain.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

A slightly different introduction to the cheating scene, but not all the same a good one. You just have to accept incest. I'm looking forward to a sequel. And it works without offending the readers! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too short

I don't care if there are more than four pages in a story. My attention span is better than that. Just post the whole damn thing.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
horrible

more anal or incest category than LW. No mother would have sex on her sons wedding bed the day of the wedding. If she wanted that guy so badly get her own room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category

Wrong category... plus it sucked . You sir can eat 4 of my used condoms

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good start.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Hmmmm, two recent stories that have a chapter 1 and no chapter 2?

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Please Finish

You really need to complete this story as well as Long Hot Summer.

justwetwojustwetwoover 3 years ago

Good start. Looking forward to the rest.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 3 years ago
good start

this has got potential, theres a good story here, looking forward to more of this, dont know which way it will go but im hoping he dosnt join them all, thanks for sharing and realy looking forward to part 2.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

sequel please. Love both your new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Whole Lotta Loving

Man that’s a lot of ass fucking!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"mortified that my wife's anal fucking had made my cock rock hard and fully erect." - I don't care how "mortified" he is, any husband that gets hard at being cuckolded, IS a cuck!

/

Ass-to-mouth? Eww!

/

The dialog is beyond ridiculous.

/

I agree, wrong category, needs Incest, with LW and Anal tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finish the story

That was the fastest end to a incomplete story .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

As with Long Hot Summer, the driving force of this story is the Incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: sequel please.

What, the chapter number in the title was too complex for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Baby, no; it isn't what it looks like."

And, yet, it was exactly what it looks like.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago
Yuck

Ditto what Bebop posted!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Just a POS story. Sorry. Everyone had to have seen what was coming.

And seriously does any man actually say "spunk"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Couple of problems

Biggest issue is that you're in the wrong category. You tagged this story as Incest. It certainly is that and belongs in that category. Second biggest issue is that it's completely unfinished. He has a confrontation with his Mother but what about his wife and mother-in-law? What happens with the divorce? What about the assault charges his father-in-law will file? Too many unanswered questions.

1 star

bigeightguybigeightguyover 3 years ago

A very incomplete and frustrating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No need for another chapter

No real plot, character development or reason to continue. Please stop or post in Incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Carry on

Forget the complaining shits and carry on writing your own story.

justine_1692justine_1692over 3 years ago
Wait, what?

Is this supposed to be a comedy? I laughed out loud several times. Not sure if that's the reaction you were after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
huh

This is only a teaser not a complete story.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Don't you just love

Dip shit writers that doesn't finish the story

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years agoAuthor

"Don't you just love"

Dip shit commentators who don't know how to write properly.

One sentence, eight words, and you couldn't even get that right!

Honestly, what are schools teaching these days?

Sorry, I write when I am able to make time. All stories will be continued/finished. Patience.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
So

So,where is chapter two.?

HarkenhawkHarkenhawkover 3 years ago
Finish the fucking story

Finish the fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How's the next chapter coming?

Good story so far looking forward to the next chapter

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Any further news on fresh chapters?

HarkenhawkHarkenhawkover 3 years ago
Please finish

Please finish the story.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

Will be a chapter 2?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Hope to see a chapter 2 and hope its not him reconciling with his family but either way look forward to a second part.

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

chapter 2 has to be better than this. Father in law needs a good kicking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My god! Some of the dialogues were extremely hilarious! Almost like a Jesuit priest writing them! Which woman being buffered up the ass will say words like ‘ make me your sodomite ( I had to look that one up on dictionary) slave!!!!!!

And which mom says ‘ bigger your daughter’ what a laugh riot!!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

It has been months and you have written and posted other stories since. You should finish this before going on to something else.

dragoth7dragoth7about 3 years ago

Hoping for a chapter 2, to find out what he does to his in-laws, wife and mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Needs ending

Please BTB THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Well I would have kicked FIL several times between his legs. Definitely.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456almost 3 years ago
Hey asshole

Where's the rest of this fucking story?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Second story in 2 days of anal incest both label ed chapter 01. Fortunately both were mercifully not extended to chapter 2. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never going to have a 2nd chapter.

jaythemanjaythemanover 2 years ago

I really enjoy your writing and would love to read a chapter 2.

judge1179judge1179over 2 years ago

Any chance of a second chapter?!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - just so you are aware, I never start reading a story unless I know it is complete.

So please don't post them here until they are - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't see the turmoil.

His mother was a complete slut for his FIL. His FIL is also fucking his legal wife. Where is the turmoil? I see two ruined families. No suffering involved. He will leave both families. He may or may not use those recordings to completely ruin their reputations. But he'll be fine. And they will simply move far away to escape the judgement, after they are legally dealt with of course.

There is no ambiguity here. No pain from indecision. What they did was evil. He understands that, and is completely cutting them outta his life. It's less a turmoil and more a tumor he's surgically removed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

would love to read chapter 2

Reader2071Reader2071almost 2 years ago

Author can't seem to be able to finish any stories. Another 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Isn't there some law against having anal sex 3 times in a day, unless you are Gay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Deeper Daddy," my wife was pleading, "I've missed your cock in my ass. Pump all your cum into my asshole and make my anus your own. Mummy and I love being your sodomite slaves

Seriously? One speaks like this in the throes of passion? Looks like the writer never experienced this.!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

In no way is this a LW story. It’s just a nasty attempt to put incest into LW.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I do hope you have a follow up to this, nicely set up I like the way you have written it with good descriptions and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does any author on this site know how to end a story?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

you gotta add more to that one.

chipmonk9chipmonk95 months ago

Plzz give us ch.2 gotta see him get his revenge

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

While I would also like to see where this story goes, the chances of it occurring are slim to zero.

The author has not submitted any further stories since 2021. (sigh).

This does not exclude the number of other stories previously submitted that needed further episodes.

I would hope, under these circumstances, the author is still well, health wise.

silverthorne16silverthorne162 months ago

Part 2? Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The way he was writing if there is a part 2 I feel like he's either going to make him a cuckold or willing participant. I hate those stories so please don't do that to this one if there is a part 2. Give the MC a backbone

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

Can always hope one of the other authors on LIT takes up the banner for FamilyGuy1963.

While this story could end here, there is also the hope the FIL will be exposed that guy is one sick puppy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFamilyGuy1963@FamilyGuy1963
Started as a reader on website. Thanks to all those who have read my works so far. I appreciate all the positive reactions and ignore the "nay-sayers." Life's too short to worry about those who need, psychologically, to find fault or bitch about everything. If you don't like...