Caught Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack has a threesome with mum and her friend.
2.1k words
4.58
35.6k
59
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

That evening mum cooked their dinner; dad was eating at the Golf Club. Mum had put the clothes on she had been wearing earlier apart from the jacket. She was now wearing a skirt and blouse; Jack was standing behind her. He put his hands around her and cupped her massive tits; Jack said, "Mum, thanks for shaving me this afternoon; it feels so much more sensitive, it feels so comfortable."

As he said this, he pushed his stiff cock against mum's ass; mum pushed against him, then said, "You are amazing, you gave me the fuck of my life this afternoon, and now you're ready to go again. We must be careful; your dad could come home anytime. My ass and pussy are still tingling, Sal wanted me to go back to her place and watch a film tonight, but I'll stay at home. Jack, when we're in the house, I won't wear any panties. I am not wearing any this now. If you want, slide mummy's skirt up and give mummy a feel. Mummy loves having her cunt felt."

As Jack pushed mum's skirt up, mum spread her legs, giving him fantastic access to her hungry cunt. Jack spread mum's cunt flaps open, her massive clit popped out, it was like a small cock, using his thumb and index finger, he gave it a hand job. Mum loved it then said, "Jack, I've got the feeling that dad is in London tomorrow for the week. That's wonderful for us. After dinner, you go upstairs to your bedroom. I'll watch television in the lounge. We can't give dad any indication of what we're doing. I will text you if I find out anything. Keep going, your going to make mummy cum again."

Jack was sucking mum's ear lobe when mum came. Mum took some kitchen towels and wiped her dripping pussy clean. No sooner than she had done this, dad's car came up the driveway. The chauffeur dropped him off then drove away. Dad came into the kitchen; he was drunk but looking pleased with himself; mum said, "How did you get on? Did you have a good game?"

"I came third, I won three golf balls, I could have done better. Jill, you know that I'm in London tomorrow; Tom's picking me up early; I'm on the early shuttle to London; I won't be back until next Saturday as there's a big presentation on Friday night. Can I pour you a glass of wine? I'll have one, just as a nightcap."

"I had a lovely Chardonnay at Sal's at lunchtime; I'll have to ask her where she bought it. Jack, when is your first lecture tomorrow? Ask Jack if he'd like a glass too?"

Jack told him ten-thirty, and he would love a glass. This was unusual; Jack was usually only offered alcohol on birthdays or at Christmas. Mum replied, "That's great; I can have a long lie tomorrow morning. Let me get this meal on the table."

Mum and Jack then ate the chicken meal that mum had prepared. Dad had two more glasses of wine then went to his bedroom. As mum cleared the table, she whispered to Jack, "I'll come to your room later, I can't stay the night, but as soon as he leaves in the morning, I'll revisit you. We can't be noisy tonight; hopefully, he'll be asleep soon."

Mum came to Jack's bedroom an hour later; she was only wearing a dressing gown; she got into bed and went straight down on Jack. She left an hour later after she had two powerful orgasms. By Wednesday, they both knew each other's bodies inside out. Their lovemaking was getting so much better. They both knew how to give the other pleasure. Jack went to University; mum had told him over breakfast that she was going out with Sal for lunch. Jack didn't expect to be home until four-thirty. Jack's last lecture was cancelled because the lecturer was attending a funeral. Jack would be home early. He thought he'd message mum as the thought crossed his mind that Sal might be at the house. Jack's message read, "Hi mum; I'll be home just after three. I hope you enjoyed your lunch, kisses Jack xx."

Mum replied five minutes later, but Jack didn't realise that Sal was sucking mum's hard clit as she wrote, "That's great Jack, Sal and I had a lovely lunch; Sal is still with me at the moment. Maybe you can join us for a glass of wine? See you at three, love mum xx."

A minute later, mum came into Sal's mouth; Sal loved it; she was sucking every last drop of mum's cum into her mouth. Then they cum kissed. Mum was using her tongue to transfer her cum from Sal's mouth to her own mouth. Then Sal said, "I love your cum Jill, I can't get enough of it. Is Jack coming home early? Do you want me to leave, then you can have him all to yourself?"

Mum had told Sal about Jack. Sal was a widow, mum and Sal had been lovers for years. They enjoyed each other's company. Mum replied, "No, Sal, you can stay, but we should get dressed. I've invited Jack to join us for a glass of wine. Maybe today, we should test the water to see if he's interested in you, though I think, if you push your massive jugs out, he will be very tempted."

Mum and Sal then got dressed; they were both beautiful women; mum opened a bottle of wine and poured Sal and herself a glass. She left Jack's glass on the coffee table beside the wine cooler. Jack arrived just after three. He came into the lounge, mum hugged him, and tongue kissed him. Jack found this unusual as mum had always been cool if there was anyone else around. Jack then shook Sal's hand; she had a firm handshake and a beautiful smile. Her massive tits looked terrific; Jack was sure that she was wearing the same lingerie as mum. Jack sat on the couch with Sal on his right; mum then sat on Jack's left. Mum's tits also looked terrific.

They all chatted generally; it was so relaxed then Sal said, "I heard a great golf joke, maybe your husband wouldn't like it, but it made me laugh. What's the difference between a G-spot and a golf ball? A man will actually search for a golf ball!"

Mum laughed then said, "He has never searched for a G-spot in his life. What did Cinderella do when she arrived at the ball? She gagged!"

They all laughed at that one, then Jack said, "If it weren't for nipples, tits would be pointless!"

Then Sal said, "The clit is my starter switch; when my clit is treated properly, then my honey pot gets so juicy."

Sal's melons were jiggling in her bra; they looked amazing. Jack could feel his cock stiffen, he looked at his groin, the outline of his massive cock was so obvious then mum said as she started to stroke his stiff shaft, "Wow, has mummy and her friend Sal given my darling this magnificent erection? Let's bring it out and see how stiff it is."

Mum had Jack's chinos and boxer shorts off in seconds, his erect cock looked impressive, mum was stroking it, and Sal was massaging his heavy balls. The way that she was squeezing them was giving Jack tingles. Then Sal said, "Oh my god, that's amazing; I've never seen a cock as long and thick, no wonder that you are smiling all the time, Jill, can we both work on him or do you just want me to watch?"

Mum said, "What do you think, Jack? Would you like a nice threesome with your mum and her friend? I think that you can easily satisfy both of us. Sal, you should take your clothes off and show Jack your beautiful body."

It didn't take Sal long to strip. What an incredible body she had. Her tits were massive, and they jiggled beautifully as she moved. Her vulva was perfection, smooth and swollen, a very long sex slit with thick pussy lips. Her long legs were superb, Sal's body was beautifully proportioned. Jack was impressed, mum had also stripped, both their bodies were incredible, they were both in their fifties, women in their thirties would have loved their bodies. Jack loved the folds of Sal's vulva; he slid his hand between her legs, he spread her cunt flaps open. Out popped a huge hooded clit, it was as big as mum's, maybe even bigger; Jack teased it with his index finger, he felt the warmth and wetness of her hot creamy cunt, Jack said, "Sal, you're pussy is so juicy and nice, I love your honey pot."

Sal replied, "I'm still trying to get my head around your magnificent cock. The outlook looks good. Would you like your mum and I to go down on your cock and make him so stiff?"

Jack nodded in approval. He then lay on top of the carpet; mum and Sal were working on his cock, their tongues and lips were everywhere. They were both lying in a position that allowed Jack complete access to both their ass's and pussies; Jack enjoyed fingering both of them. They were both so wet; Sal was now deep-throating Jack's massive cock. She had taken his entire length quickly; it felt good as mum was sucking his balls. Both of them knew how to give pleasure; they also worked so well together, they assisted each other in everything they were doing. Then Jack said, "Sal, are you ready for me? Your honey pot is so juicy?"

Sal replied, "Jill, is it ok if I go first? I'm so horny; I've cum twice just sucking this magnificent cock; I can't wait to feel it inside me."

Mum replied, "Sure, carry on; I'm in no rush. The two of you take your time and enjoy it. Sal, it's better that you go on top for your first one. It will take you time to get used to that big cock. Your pussy is going to feel filled in a couple of minutes."

There was something athletic about the way Sal moved; she was soon squatting over Jack's cock, gripping his cock at the base she was stimulating her vast clit with the bulbous head of Jack's stiff cock. Sal loved it, so did Jack; she then positioned the head of his cock in the middle of her long sex slit. She pushed down; Jack felt the warmth of the inside of her wet cunt. Sal raised herself then pushed down again, this time taking his full length, then she started to ride Jack; Sal was excellent, she was gripping at the head and base of each shove of her pussy, then Sal said, "I love it, Jack, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, I've never had that before, it feels so good. I feel filled, but it feels so good. I love your cock."

Jack was now fingering Sal's clit as she rode him. Her massive tits were jiggling up and down. They looked amazing. Mum was lying beside them; she was watching every move they made, she had her legs open, she was stroking her giant nub of a clit, then two fingers would disappear inside her dripping pussy. Mum was also having fun. Jack was impressed with the ride Sal was giving him. There was something so erotic about Sal; mum had it too; Jack was so happy that Sal was now part of his relationship with mum; Jack sensed that mum was happy about this too. The look of contentment on Sal's face said a thousand words; Sal loved this.

Then Sal moved up a gear. She was now hammering Jack's cock; she was riding him faster and harder now. Mum sensed what was happening; she started to massage Jack's heavy balls as Sal hammered Jack's stiff cock. Then it happened, they both climaxed within seconds of each other; Jack could feel Sal's warm cum on his cock; Sal felt Jack's hot spunk as he emptied his balls deep inside Sal's hot cunt. Sal then leaned down and kissed Jack; they kissed lovingly and tenderly for several minutes; then, Jack realised that this was the first time he and Sal had tongue kissed. They both looked into the other's eyes, they both then realised that they had something special.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers