Caught Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack has a Threesome with his Mum and Her Friend.
2.2k words
4.63
24k
44
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

Until Jack's dad arrived back on Saturday afternoon, it had been an orgy in Jack's house since mum and Sal had gone out for lunch. They all got on like a house on fire; Sal was widowed just over five years ago; she had been like mum, a neglected wife. Her husband had been a wealthy businessman, but he had strayed a lot. Jack found this challenging to understand as Sal was such an attractive woman. Both Sal and mum were excellent cooks; they both enjoyed cooking and were now attempting to give Jack a healthy diet.

Everything was possible with them in bed as long as there was no pain. Jack enjoyed watching mum and Sal having sex; they were so erotic. They both loved to give the other pleasure. They were so intimate with each other. Watching them aroused Jack so much. As Saturday approached, mum and Sal wondered how they could arrange threesomes without Jack's father getting suspicious. Jack didn't see his father as a problem. He was set in his ways. Every week he was away from home for at least two nights. At the weekends, he was always at the Golf Club.

There was no problem with having mum; when dad went to bed, mum would visit Jack, or Jack would visit her. There had been a couple of times in the past when Sal had stayed over and slept in mum's bed. Mum and Sal had been lovers for more than eight years. Sal's husband had also been a member of the Golf Club; her husband was a friend of dad's, they had met at a Golf Club dance. They discovered that they had so much in common, then their friendship developed.

Sal had suggested that Jack should say that he now had a girlfriend and spend one or two nights a week with Sal. This appealed to mum as it would make Jack look like a normal young man. However, mum knew that Jack now had no intention of dating anyone as the sex he was getting from Sal, and she was unbelievable. So Sal became Jack's phantom girlfriend, with Jack staying with her two nights a week. Mum would also spend one night at the weekend with them. The times' Sal and Jack were alone were exciting times; Sal loved to experiment, there was nothing that she didn't like to do.

This was good for mum too. Mum just loved to be fucked; when Jack and Sal found different things, then they would introduce mum to it. Jack was calling Sal his Research and Development department. It was a Wednesday afternoon, went straight to Sal's from University; Jack knew that she'd only be wearing a dressing gown when he got there. He also thought that, in all probability, she would want fucked on the kitchen table. If she had butt plugs in her ass, then she would like to be ass fucked first. On arrival, Jack went into the kitchen, where Sal was standing in a red satin dressing gown; there was KY on the kitchen table. Jack was looking forward to the next hour.

Sal took Jack in her arms; they kissed lovingly for several minutes, then Sal said, "Jack, I've been looking forward to seeing you all day, I've got a butt plug in, and I'm so horny, let's get your cock out, and I'll make him rock hard."

Jack stripped naked, and Sal took off her dressing gown; just seeing her nude body, Jack felt his cock stiffen. Sal sat Jack down on a kitchen chair then knelt in front of him, his tongue running up and down his stiff shaft. She then started to tease the bulbous head of Jack's stiff cock with her tongue. Sal knew how to suck cock. She then took the head of his cock inside her mouth; soon, she took his entire length with her head bobbing up and down with a purposeful rhythm. Jack was enjoying it; his cock was rock hard. He knew that when Sal was ready, she would lube his cock, then pull out her butt plug and bend over the kitchen table so Jack could ass fuck her doggy style.

Two minutes later, Jack slid his massive cock up Sal's tight ass; she took his full length with the first push; Sal said, "Jack, I love it, give it to me hard and deep, make me cum three times before you fuck my pussy. I am so horny; I'm beginning to think that I need you every day. I wonder how we can organise that? I think Jill wouldn't have a problem with it. What do you think?"

Jack was now pounding Sal's ass; he was going so deep and hard, the way Sal loved it, Jack replied, "I would be happy with it, we can fix something up, even if I visit you after my lectures are over for the day then I can go home to mum. Where there's a will, there's away."

"Jack, Jill likes to be there when you're fucking me. It arouses her so much when she watches you doing me. We both love it when Jill's horny; we'll have to try and arrange this; it would make Jill and I very happy."

Jack was happy to hear this, but the main problem would be Jack's dad; there were three nights during the week when he was at home. These nights would be the problem. In the summer, he was at the Golf Club coming home drunk then straight to his bed. It was now September, next month; this would change. Then Sal said, "Don't stop, I'm going to cum, it feels so good, you're hitting my G-spot. I'm cuming."

Sal had a body-shaking orgasm; Jack kept pounding her ass; he was also stroking her clit; her pussy was so wet. Jack knew that Sal would cum again soon; she loved to cum. Sal had two more powerful orgasms; her pussy was dripping with her cunt juice. Jack pulled out then slipped his cock inside Sal's hungry pussy; as he started to ride her, she was squelching so loudly. Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going; it felt so good as Sal, like mum were doing their Kegel exercises regularly, they both had powerful cunt muscles, and they both knew when to grip.

Sal loved it, she was purring with pleasure, Jack was raising the tempo, faster and deeper with every thrust, he sensed Sal was close, then, so unexpectedly, Sal had a mind-blowing orgasm, her whole body was shaking, Jack kept pounding her as he knew that she loved this. Then when she had composed herself, he brought her off the table, and they stood at the kitchen table kissing each other lovingly for several minutes. Then Sal said, "I loved that Jack, it felt so good, just to think that I've got you for the rest of the night, have you any work to do?"

"I'll need an hour to recap on this afternoon's lecture; there was a lot in it that I have to analyse, so I'll need an hour, then I'll be free."

"That's good, Jack; I will prepare dinner; I have two beautiful steaks for us tonight. Let's shower now, and we both can get started."

Jack was tempted to have Sal in the shower as the way she was washing his body was so enticing. They rinsed each other off then Jack went to the dining room to do his work. Just under an hour later, Jack finished his work. He was happy that he had done it as he now fully understood what the lecture had been about. He then went into the lounge. He was surprised to see mum and Sal sitting on the couch. Jack said, "Hi mum, great to see you. How did you manage to get out?"

"It was so easy, Jack; your father phoned from the Golf Club saying that he would eat there and wouldn't be back until late. So I told him that I was going to Sal's and have a bottle of wine, so I would stay the night there so you'll have to satisfy two very horny women tonight; I'm looking forward to it all."

They then all went into the kitchen; mum helped Sal with the steaks, mum would dine with them too, Sal got another steak for her. Jack sat and watched them; they both looked gorgeous. Singly they were both cock stiffeners, but together they were giving Jack a massive erection. After dinner, as Sal was clearing the table, Sal said, "Let's all go into the bedroom, Jack would you like me to get Jill's pussy very wet for you?"

Mum replied, "I'm so wet already, but I'd love you to do it with me; then Jack can watch us as we make each other wet. No lube for me tonight; I want Jack to fuck my pussy tonight. Sal, when you're finished with me, then we can both work on Jack's magnificent cock."

Mum stripped quickly. Sal took off her dressing gown; they hugged each other as they tongue kissed; both of them were feeling the other's pussy as they kissed. Then mum laid Sal on top of the bed in a position that would allow them to 69. They were both purring with pleasure; both their legs were spread wide open giving each other excellent access to their hungry pussies; they both then started to finger fuck the other as they sucked clits, the squelching sounds coming from both of them was loud. Jack wondered who would cum first; he was sure it would be mum as he had well fucked Sal earlier.

They continued pleasuring each other for several minutes; then, mum had a mind-blowing orgasm; Sal took it all in her mouth when mum had composed herself; Sal cum kissed mum. They shared mum's creamy spunk; then Sal came over to Jack; she cum kissed him with mum's cum; it was sweet and tasty. As they were kissing, mum went down on Jack's stiff cock; as always, her tongue was everywhere. She did the preliminary licking, then Sal joined her, taking one of Jack's heavy balls into her mouth and sucking it gently as she caressed the other heavy ball with her hand. Then mum said, "I'm ready for you, Jack, I'm so wet, I want you, I need you, please do me doggy style, I want you to go deep and hard. Sal, lie on top of the bed with your legs spread; I want to eat your pussy as Jack fucks me. I feel a good one coming."

Jack got mum to bend over at the bottom of the bed; she then balanced herself on her elbows with her hips and ass high in the air. Sal then lay on top of the bed with her legs wide open; mum then leaned down and, with both her hands, started fingering Sal's dripping cunt as mum's tongue found Sal's giant nub of a clit. Sal gasped with pleasure as mum started on Sal's pussy; Sal said, "Jill, it feels so good, suck my clit, finger fuck my pussy hard, I want to cum for you, I want to cum in your mouth, do you want my creamy spunk?"

Mum replied, "You know that I love your creamy spunk, flood my mouth with it, I need my protein, make my day, cum in my mouth."

As mum was saying this, Jack placed the bulbous head of his stiff cock in the middle of mum's long sex slit; then he gave a little push, mum took Jack's full length quickly then Jack built up a steady rhythm, mum was gripping his cock at the base and head of each thrust, this felt so good. Mum loved it; Jack soon was hammering into mum's squelching pussy; he was going hard and deep; he had been doing this for about fifteen minutes, then Sal screamed out, "I'm fucking cuming, Jill, take all of me, I want to taste it."

At the exact moment, Jack and mum climaxed simultaneously; mum was trembling with a powerful orgasm. Jack had shot his load deep inside mum's love tunnel, then mum said, "Jack, that was beautiful; I felt your spunk squirt on my cervix, it felt so good, I am so happy that I'm doing this with you."

Mum had swallowed some of Sal's spunk, but she still had a lot in her mouth; she then cum kissed Sal, then Jack. After she had cum kissed Jack, Jack said, "Mum, when you caught me watching porn, did you ever imagine that we could get to this beautiful place?"

Mum kissed Jack again, then said, "Jack, I'm so happy that I caught you; you have changed not just my life but Sal's too. I'm so happy that we are all together; I had to see you tonight; what you did to me was amazing. Sal and I both have a life again, thank you."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers