Caught Ch. 08

Story Info
For fun, Anna and Antwan cuckold Jim on a rainy day.
5k words
4.14
5.9k
17

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroghost
eroghost
517 Followers

Warning: Not recommended for readers who dislike interracial love, open marriages, or cuckolding. Otherwise, please enjoy. Leave a comment if you liked it, or leave some constructive feedback that will help future stories.

One weekend afternoon, an icy rain passed through the suburban neighborhood and forced Jim and Anna, a young married white couple, to cancel their plans and remain home.

This was disappointing news for Anna, who had been planning to go on a second date to the city with Antwan, her live-in black boyfriend. Her husband Jim knew Anna was dating him and supported it. Although they were new to it, and still working out the details, they practiced an open marriage. Anna maintained sexual relations with Antwan while Jim, who enjoyed being cucked, watched them have sex. For the past few months, they had explored interracial cuckolding, and so far everyone was happy with this arrangement.

Since the eagerly awaited date was postponed, Anna took a nap in her room while Jim and Antwan played e-sport video games in the living room.

After a couple of hours, Anna awoke and went looking for her guys. When she found them, she skipped into the room, spinning on her argyle sock covered feet, and waving her arms out like a prima ballerina.

With her shoulder length hair drawn into a ponytail, Anna danced around the room, looking adorable in her loose v-neck sweater, her green plaid skirt occasionally flipping up to reveal her white panties. She swirled and swished around the guys, running her hands through their hair, standing in front of the TV screen, doing her best to distract them from their game. In spite of her attempts to draw their attention, they only complained and told her to move aside.

Not to be discouraged, Anna swiped Antwan's controller and tossed it to another cushioned chair, then she lifted one of her lovely white legs over his lap, straddling him. Before he could complain, she rubbed and gyrated her body against him.

"Jim, you see what yo wifey be doin'?"

"Can't. Too busy beating you." Jim replied, still playing the game.

"Yo, Anna. What y'all be about'? Can you sit somewhere else so I can play the game?" Antwan tried and failed to see around his cute, flowery scented, light-brown haired obstacle.

Completely blocking Antwan, Anna put her hands on his shoulders and stared at him with her innocent smile.

"I want to play too," Anna said with a gentle whine.

"We can give y'all a turn."

She shook her head. "The game I want to play isn't a video game."

Antwan put his hands on her hips. "So, whatcha wanna play?"

"I want to play hide-black-cock-in-my-white pussy," she said in a hushed voice.

A smile curled on Antwan's lips. "What are the rules of the game?"

"Rule number one is give me sex now!" Anna bounced up and down on his lap. "Please! I want to feel you in me. I want to feel you slide in me and penetrate me deep inside."

"There! I beat you." Jim executed a finishing move, defeating Antwan in the game.

"See what you did? I lost because of y'all out of control hormones."

"I've been naughty, daddy. Punish me!" Anna ground her hips on his lap with more emphasis, applying great pressure with her groin, teasing him with the alluring gap between her legs.

Antwan thought it over for a few seconds.

"Awight, bet!" Antwan peeled off his white tee, revealing his broad, muscular black chest.

"Sex! Yay!" Anna pumped a fist in victory and feverishly pulled off her v-neck sweater.

Anna's husband's Jim, now took note of his wife's activities with Antwan.

"Whoa. Hold on, guys. Slow down!" Jim sprang up.

Antwan and Anna looked curiously at Jim. Was he trying to stop them? Was he finally becoming jealous?

"Wait for me to record a video. I don't want to miss anything." Jim said, showing he hadn't changed, he was still a hardcore cuckold.

Jim switched off the video game, whipped out his phone and aimed the camera at them.

Antwan pulled his basketball shorts and boxers down. While undoing her bra, Anna raised her body enough for her black lover to lower his clothes to his ankles. He pulled them over his sneakers, and kicked them free. His black cock hung out, thick and long.

"Look at that beautiful cock." Quivering with excitement, Anna stood up, her white boobies bouncing, and pulled her skirt and panties.

"Come on and get it, girl." Antwan reclined on the sofa, arms spread out, his voice full of sexy confidence.

"I want to feel you in me so bad," she said.

Eager to begin, Anna perched herself on Antwan, facing him, her petite body straddling his large one.

"Yo, Jim. Help a brotha out with his shoes." Antwan said, holding up his sneakers.

"Just a sec," Jim said.

Over the past couple of months, Jim had bought video equipment, so he had a tripod handy to hold up his phone. After positioning it to capture the action, Jim rushed over to help.

"I got ya, brah." Jim got on his knees, and plucked Antwan's shoes and socks off.

"I'm happy to improve race relations."

"It's a start," Antwan chuckled.

"Thank you, sweetie." Blowing a kiss, Anna stroked the top of Jim's head. "You're the best husband ever."

Both completely naked, Antwan and Anna held each other. Her soft white figure was a sensuous sight astride his black muscular body. Jim admired the view of his wife, staring at her ample breasts, the slender beauty of her waist, and the alluring curve of her back, hips and legs.

"I woke up from my nap dreaming about sex with you." Anna ran her feminine fingers with classy rounded tips, gently up and down the sides of Antwan's face, broad shoulders, and beefy arms.

"Did y'all like the dream?"

"No, because it ended." Anna playfully smiled. "Can you be my black prince and make my interracial dreams come true?"

Antwan's hands reached down to her ass and squeezed. "Girl, you don't have to ask me twice."

"Is that okay with you, Jim?" Anna turned to her husband, shyly peeking over her shoulder.

"Go for it, baby." Jim encouraged her. "You'll make us both happy."

Anna caressed the sides of Antwan's head, running her light, tan fingers through his dark, poufy hair. His large black hands massaged her sides and back, sending tingles through her skin. Anna leaned in, her mouth slightly parted, brushed her lips on his, offering herself, in return he closed his mouth on hers, so together, with slow and tender exploration, they open-mouth kissed in front of her husband Jim. Their kiss went on, deepening as they fondled each other.

"Dayum, that's so fuckin' hot." Jim whispered to himself, rubbing the growing arousal in his pants.

Jim circled them, recording with relish, savoring the sight of his wife kissing Antwan. For him, it was heart-racing to see the woman he loved, so delicate and vulnerable, held in the arms of a strong black man whose lips she surrendered to.

Jim was held prisoner by the back and forth sway of their heads as they opened and closed their mouths together.

"Oh, I'm so hot." Anna moaned.

Antwan kissed her neck. "You want this?"

"I do."

"Do you want this all the time?"

"Yes, I don't think I have a choice." She caressed his face and peered into his eyes.

"I think this is meant to be."

Antwan pulled Anna back into their kiss, their mouths moving more vigorously than before. Between kisses, smiles were exchanged, excited looks, tender moments where Antwan's mouth drifted to her cheeks and neck, drawing out pleased sighs.

Anna broke the kiss with a gasping breath. "Antwan, I want you in me. Right now."

"Yes, baby. I wanna fuck you."

Anna turned to her husband. "Jim, can you bring the lubricant?"

"Right now?"

"Yes, please. Be a sweetie and get it for me? I can't wait another moment to have my man inside me."

My man, she had said, those words bounced around Jim's head as ran out the room and in a moment had returned with a tube of vaginal lubricant, a high quality product he had special ordered for his wife himself to literally help smooth the way for her extramarital sexual activities. Being a supportive husband, who eagerly wanted this interracial cuckolding to happen, he opened the tube himself and squeezed a serving into Anna's waiting hand.

"Here baby," Jim looked directly into his wife's eyes. "Show your man a good time."

Anna gasped and trembled, those words alone almost made her cum.

"Thank you, sweetie. I will." She leaned toward Jim and kissed her husband sweetly as she applied lubricant to her pussy and on Antwan's erect black cock that pulsed beneath her, eagerly waiting to enter the hot young white wife.

Taking her time, so that she could enjoy every moment of it, Anna lowered herself slowly on Antwan's black cock. Watching from behind her, in unshakable awe, cheering the act as it unfolded, Jim observed the fat tip of Antwan's cock spread open the folds of Anna's opening and disappear inch by inch into the pinkish white pussy.

Anna whimpered. "Oh, Jim. His black cock feels amazing inside me."

"It looks amazing."

"It makes me feel so full and right and natural."

Anna rose up and down, full of energy and excitement, a bright smile on her face, keeping her gaze fixed on Antwan, her live-in black boyfriend who she adored so much.

"Argh!" Antwan leaned his head back and grimaced. "Ah, no matter what, you are always so tight."

Anna bounced eagerly. "You like it, lover?"

"Yes. Fuck! Every time. Your pussy squeezes my cock."

"That's because my pussy loves you," Anna rode Antwan with happy abandon, her ponytail swinging wildly. "My pussy squeezes because it doesn't want to let you go."

Focused on fucking Anna, Antwan gave no reply except for the tight breathing between his puckered lips.

Jim watched them fuck, her riding him with excitement, both panting and grunting, for several minutes without pause. All he could do was rub himself and keep saying how beautiful it looked.

Controlling his pleasure, Antwan wrapped his black arms around Anna's back, and using his whole body, met her downward bouncing with his upward thrust, pounding his full length into her.

"Ohmygawd!" Her body trembling, Anna cried out, her eyes closed with overwhelming pleasure.

From the side, Jim focused the video on her face, capturing the details both on the camera and in his memory, as his wife had an orgasm. In the background he zoomed into a picture on the wall, it was a wedding photo of Anna and Jim, she in her wedding gown, looking as innocent and pure as she did today, and him in a tuxedo. They were in each other's arms, Anna smiling up at Jim, he held her around the waist. Anna cries of ecstasy filled the ground.

Jim zoomed the video back out, bringing the interracial couple back in focus. Now it was Anna and Antwan holding each other, her smile of pleasure directed at her black lover who was now the one that held her about the waist.

He noted how Anna's face flushed, how her mouth opened lightly and formed a tortured smile, the way her eyes rolled up, and the aching vibrations in her voice.

Still holding on to Antwan as she panted, Anna visibly relaxed and slowed her grinding to a gentle rocking.

"Wow! Why is he so good at doing this to me?" Anna breathed deep, and waved cutely to her husband while coyly chewing on a fingernail. "I'm a little embarrassed, I had an orgasm."

"That was fire! Totally fucking hot." Jim said. "I might turn in early just so I can jack off to this all night."

"You should do that. I'll keep her company." Antwan sucked on one of Anna's breasts, Anna stroked his hair and smiled at him as he did.

"Did you enjoy it that much?" Anna asked.

Jim extended a thump's up. "Loved it. You are beautiful, sweetie. And you look even hotter riding on that black cock. I never tire of seeing that. You are the best wifey."

"Anything to make you happy," she replied, blushing.

"I want to take a couple of pictures." Jim said. "Let's do some poses."

They took several photos. Jim's favorite picture was of Anna and Antwan locked in a passionate embrace, looking like they were the couple on the cover of a romance novel. Antwan's favorite photo had Anna cross-eyed, sticking her tongue out, pretending to be made stupid by an orgasm, while Antwan threw up gang signs. Anna's favorite was a picture with all three of them. Anna smiled brightly making victory signs at the camera, sandwiched between Antwan and Jim.

"You look thirsty. Do you water?" Jim asked. "I'll go bring you some."

"Get water for Antwan too." Anna kissed his forehead.

"You got it. I'll be right back." Jim walked off toward the kitchen.

Alone together, Anna was still perched on Antwan's lap, his hard black cock still embedded in her.

"You're still on me with me in you." Antwan said.

"I like it here."

"I like you here too."

Anna cleared her throat. "Thank you for the fun time."

"I'll be glad to do it for you now, or for the rest of your life." Antwan said, looking at her as though he wanted to memorize her face.

Anna hugged him tightly and put her lips to his ears.

"I love you, Antwan." Anna whispered.

In silence, Antwan looked at her and they started kissing again, slowly at first, but then growing in intensity.

Outside the afternoon was turning into evening, the icy rain still coming down in sheets.

"Wait. I just realized. You didn't cum, did you?" Anna asked.

"I held back."

"Didn't you enjoy it?" She asked, pouting.

"Hell yeah. Hell, hell, yeah." Antwan said, "I just controlled myself so we could keep going."

Anna raised an eyebrow. "You want to keep going?"

"Fuck, yes."

"You want to see how long we can go tonight?"

"Sounds interesting to me? Talk to me. Give me the details."

Anna flashed a mischievous smile. "How about we see for how long you can keep your cock in my pussy?"

"And you want to just keep it there?"

"Yes."

"Challenge accepted!" Antwan said.

"Yes!"

"Accepted. Hell, yes accepted."

Anna smiled, delighted at his enthusiasm, and hugged him tightly. This was going to be fun, she loved being sexy with Antwan.

"This shouldn't be hard. I love feeling you inside me." Anna said, grinding her hips slow but steady. "The feeling of fullness you give me makes me a little crazy. You bring out my naughty side and I love that."

"I love everything about your sexy white ass, your pretty innocent face, y'all sexy sweet voice, and these perfect tits." Antwan kissed and sucked her breasts for emphasis.

Anna whimpered in pleasure. "Oh, gawd! This feels too good in me. I'm getting worked up again."

"Whoa, are you two still at it?" Jim returned with two bottles of water which he handed over immediately.

"It's just too good to stop." Anna said.

"I accepted a challenge. It would be disgraceful to back down now."

Pausing briefly, Anna and Antwan refreshed themselves, and then returned at once to fucking on the sofa.

With the camera pointed at them and safely recording, Jim sat on a nearby recliner. He lowered his pants and took out his dick. As his wife and her black lover continued sexing on the sofa, he stroked his dick in his hand.

"The two of you look so beautiful having sex. It's so hot." Jim said.

Antwan ignored him, too busy engulfing Anna with his hands and arms. Anna spared him a glance, smiled brightly, and winked coyly.

Jim was turned on as hell. He had always found the sight of a black man fucking a white woman to be the most sexiest thing in the world. What made this even better was that the woman willing to participate in interracial copulation was his very own wife. It drove him wild, watching the sweet woman who married him in a white wedding dress, become the black cock loving slut that now rode her lover with wanton abandon. The thought pleasurably tortured him, looping in his mind, tangling his thoughts; his Anna, sweet Anna, mating with Antwan, seeing this turned him on so much that his own body ached. He didn't care what anyone thought, this was his pure bliss, and he fucking loved it.

"Yes! Fucking! Yes!" Jim sputtered, jerking his dick furiously, masturbating himself to ejaculation.

Jim crashed back on the couch, utterly spent from his sexual high. He lay there for several minutes, staring at the ceiling, the sounds of sex clouding his mind.

When he looked back up, Anna had gone. He looked at Antwan who sat there, checking his phone. Antwan noticed Jim looking around for Anna.

"Bathroom break." Antwan said.

Jim took this opportunity to pause the video he was recording. He also cleaned up the cum that he shot. The battery on his recorder was low too and he needed to find a charger.

Anna came scampering back and ran up to Jim, hugging him from behind.

"Having a good time?" She asked.

Jim turned to her and kissed her. "The fucking best."

"Not feeling left out?"

"You know I love to watch. If you're enjoying it then I'm enjoying it."

"I wasn't supposed to take Antwan's black cock out of me, but then I realized I had to pee."

Jim shrugged. "Nature calls."

Anna smiled mischievously. "Yup. Now nature is calling me back to black. Hehe."

In her cute way, Anna shuffled back to Antwan. This time she turned around and sat on Antwan in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Aw, look at dat ass." Antwan said in admiration.

"I want you back in me, baby." Anna said. "My little white pussy just doesn't feel right without your big black monster in me."

With sighs of satisfaction and moans of pleasure, Antwan pushed back inside Anna and the two continued their sexual quest.

Antwan's hands felt all over Anna's back.

"Dayum, y'all got the prettiest skin. So fuckin' smooth and tight."

"It's all for you, baby."

"You better say that." Antwan spanked her ass.

"Ow!" Anna cooed. "Spank me again, baby! I love it."

"Take it, you white slut." He spanked her.

"Ow! Mmmmm, yes. I'm your slut."

Several minutes passed of Anna's sweet moaning blending with Antwan furious

grunting, and the steady sound of their bodies slapping together. This was punctuated by the squishy sound of Antwan's cock pounding Anna.

"Gawd, dammit!" Antwan grabbed Anna's hips and smashed her ass into his groin, stroking his cock in and out of her. "You're so fuckin' good."

"Yeah, baby! Do me!"

The way Antwan's thick cock stretched Anna's pussy astounded her husband. His manhood was so big. How could Anna manage it without being in pain? When he looked at her crying out, she wasn't in discomfort, but rather in pure ecstasy. He watched speechless as the black man plundered his wife's behind. Anna gasped and moaned as the interracial penetration continued without pause.

Jim moved around until he was facing Anna. Antwan sat on the sofa, Anna sat on him, moist with sweat, her glistening white legs spread wide, impaled on Antwan's long black cock Her eyes were closed with pleasure and her mouth whimpered from the intense level of sexual satisfaction she felt. Up and down she bounced, moving with piston-like regularity.

Helplessly aroused, Jim took out his penis and jerked off with wild abandon. The sight of his wife like this made him mad with passion.

Anna's eyes opened wide. She stared directly at Jim, looking at him jerking off while Antwan fucked her.

Jim felt self conscious and for a moment his arousal started to falter, but then her face brightened with the most beautiful smile.

"Oh, Jim. Thank you. Ah. Thank you for letting me have Antwan." Anna said.

"You don't think less of me."

"No. Never." Anna shook her head, her ponytail swinging cutely, trying to speak through her ecstasy. "I'm so lucky....oh yeah...to have a man who loves me enough...ooooh, so good... to put my pleasure...yes yes...over his own."

Antwan increased his pounding, sending Anna into a frenzy.

"I love you, Jim!" Anna cried out and then she started cumming all over Antwan cock.

Jim shot his load again, sending it spraying into the tissue he placed there just in time to catch it. As Jim's went into the paper tissue, Antwan's shot deep into Anna's pussy, dripping out of her in a stream as he pulled out.

eroghost
eroghost
517 Followers
12