Caught Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I came!" Antwan growled.

Anna laughed, spun around and kissed Antwan. Then she hopped off him and ran to Jim, kissing him on the mouth too.

"That sex was sooooo good." Anna said, moving loose hair behind her ear.

"Fuck yeah, it was. I'm drained. And I wasn't even having sex I was just jerking off." Jim said.

Antwan lay motionless on the couch.

"I think I broke him." Anna giggled.

Antwan remained spread out on the sofa, his hands over his face. "I'm not fuckin broken, yah ain't broke me. Fuck y'all."

He continued, "I'm just going to stay here for a while, don't bother me."

Anna moved to another cushioned chair, sat down on it, and spread her legs wide open, waving at Jim to come to her.

Anna stared at Jim, her eyes fierce with lust. "Your dinner is served, sweetie. Come here and eat it."

Jim smiled and obeyed. He handed her the camera so she could record him. It only seemed fair since he recorded her so much.

He knelt down in front of her spread out legs and exposed pussy, pink and wet from sex, and dripping large amounts of Antwan's cum.

First he kissed her feet and legs, licking his way up her calves and thighs all the way to her crotch.

"Enjoy, sweetie. This was for you." Anna said.

"Gawd, you sexy." He said, loving when she became assertive.

He could smell Antwan's semen mixed with Anna's own fluids. The scent was remarkably attractive to him.

Gently he put his head between Anna's legs and kissed her pussy. Over the next few minutes, he licked, sucked, and lapped up all the cum off of her.

Anna loved it, moaning softly, and quivering when he sucked her clitoris or licked it.

"Ohmygawd, this is great," Anna said with a grimace.

Jim lost himself in the deed, running his tongue over all Anna's sensitive areas, driving her wild. Cunnilingus was something he was quickly becoming good at.

"Mmmmm, so good. Remember to eat all the cum. Lick it all up." she said.

From a slow start he built up a steady place, running his tongue over all her vagina, slurping up Antwan's cum while he was at it. Eating it didn't bother him when he thought about it coming out of her pussy. To him this was sweet nectar.

"Ahhh! Jim! I'm going crazy." Anna threw her head back. "Arrrghhhh!"

Jim smiled. He had gotten her off. That filled his heart with contentment.

Anna got up, looking refreshed, and helped Jim back on his feet.

"Now I'm hungry." Anna put her arm around Jim's waist and smiled up at him. "Let's go eat, sweetie."

Before they left, Anna put her panties back on and stole Antwan's tee shirt.

"Mine," she said as she pulled it on, big enough on her for it to be like a tunic dress.

She leaned over Antwan and moved his hands out of the way and kissed his serious looking face.

"Love you. Thanks for the sex. It was wonderful. And thanks for the shirt. I'm keeping it by the way. It's my trophy."

"Give me back my shirt."

"No!" Anna sprang up, dodging Antwan's grasp, and ran away with a laughing shriek.

Anna and Jim went to the kitchen where they made grilled cheese burgers and fries. They made enough for Antwan too and served him a plate when he silently arrived at the kitchen.

Jim and Antwan talked about their e-sport video game. Anna asked how everyone liked her hair in a ponytail.

Antwan gave a thump's up. "I like it. It gives me something to grip when I..."

"Shut up! We're eating now." Anna said.

Antwan raised his hands in a don't shoot gesture.

"It does give you a nice handle." Jim said.

"Stop!" Anna covered her face. "I'm shy. I don't want to talk about what we did tonight."

"What?" Antwan and Jim said together.

"I'm pretty sure you liked it." Antwan said.

"That's not the point." Anna said, slapping his arm. "Contrary to what you might think, I'm a nice girl so I don't discuss such things at the dinner table."

Jim replied, "You just do such things on the dinner table."

Anna held up her nose. "If you two don't know how to behave, then I won't talk to either of you."

Antwan and Jim behaved and the three of them finished dinner without any other argument. They all agreed the food was banging. All three helped clean up. Anna kept positioning herself between them, sometimes even squeezing between them. Smiling as she stacked dishes in the dishwasher, she looked content.

They noticed that the rain was slowing down. They were grateful that their house had a big wooden fence and surrounding trees that obscured the neighbor's view into their house. Jim thought maybe he should install some automatic curtains.

They had one argument about what was the best ice cream flavor. Everybody had a different idea. Anna insisted that vanilla chocolate swirl was the best.

"Aesthetically, vanilla and chocolate combine the best of both flavors, making a perfect blending in a swirl." Anna laced her hands in a coming together gesture.

"Are you sure you're not thinking about people?" Antwan asked.

"That too." Anna laughed.

"I could go for some swirl right now." Antwan said.

"Stop it" Anna said, nearly doubling over with giggles.

"Here's some vanilla for you. Just add your chocolate." Jim said, holding Anna and moving her toward Antwan.

Anna squirmed and laughed and resisted, but eventually Jim pressed her up against Antwan.

Once their bodies touched, it was like plugging in an electrical device, she turned on. The look of desire in Anna's eyes surprised Jim.

In a few minutes, their clothes were desperately peeled off, Anna was sitting on a seat cushion placed on a kitchen island, her creamy white legs held wide open by Jim who stood behind her, propping her up. Antwan held Anna by the waist, his ass moving back and forth, pounding her pussy hard.

Anna had one hand on Antwan's shoulder and the other reached behind her to caress Jim, who kissed her lips, face, and neck as she had sex with Antwan.

Jim held Anna tightly as she and Antwan came, as his black seed went shooting into her pussy again.

Afterwards, they discovered they had knocked down and broken the blender.

When night came and it was time to sleep, Anna followed Jim to his bedroom.

"I wanna sleep with you tonight," she said.

Jim welcomed her and they went into the shower together. They washed each other, casually reviewing their sexual antics today. Anna scrubbed his back. Jim washed her hair. They kissed under the hot spray before they came out.

Anna came to bed in a white nightie. They cuddled under the sheets, lying quietly in each other 's arms.

"I love you," Anna said.

"I love you, too."

Anna rubbed Jim's chest. "I wanna have sex with you."

"You're not tired?"

"It's been over an hour since I had sex. That's a long time, when you think about it."

"That's true," Jim chuckled.

"Don't you want to?"

"I do."

"But?"

"You know, it makes me hot when you only have sex with Antwan."

"You know what else could be hot?"

"What?" Jim asked.

"Having sex with your wife after she's been thoroughly fucked by her black lover."

"That does sound kinda hot." Jim said.

Anna and Jim undressed. He laid back and Anna climbed over him, rubbing his dick until it was hard.

"You like seeing your wife go black?"

"Yes. It's fucking hot."

"I want to make you happy." Anna inserted his erect penis into her cunt.

For about ten minutes Anna quietly moaned along with Jim as they had sex together. He held on to her, massaging her breasts and holding her ass. She did most of the work, aggressively smashing her pussy on his dick, rubbing her clitoris hard against him.

He came again, the feeling was so good, and she followed him. He held her tightly as her body shook. When she finished, she fell face forward and rested her head on his chest.

"That was good," she said. "I'm happy now."

"Weren't you happy before?"

"I was, but now I'm even more happy."

He held her tight. That was the first time in a long time that they had had sex.

"I needed that." Anna said.

"Me too."

Jim fell asleep with Anna hugging him. When he awoke in the middle of the night, she wasn't there. He laid his head back. Had she gone to Antwan? Did she need sex one more time tonight?

In a minute, he heard the bathroom door open and Anna came rushing back into bed, burying herself under the covers, and hugging him. She kissed him on the cheek. He hugged her tightly, she hummed in response, and he began drifting back to sleep.

The rain outside had stopped, there was only wind now.

End of chapter 08

12