Caught Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was just a little bit too confusing to think about. Better to feel and enjoy. That was something that Ropes had taught her.

"You want her to fuck you like that, don't you?" Ropes purred in her ear, his chest pressed to her back. "A nice ridged shaft like that one to stretch you out. You think I don't know about your toy collection, but, oh, I do. I very much do."

A chill ran through the dragoness, but as she opened her mouth to deny it - deny everything! - but the cougar's shaft pushed into her and she forgot everything that she was going to say. His uncut length drove in deep, the head slamming up to her cervix, as deep as he could possibly go. Fyr gasped, her head lolling back. By the heavens... It may have only been a day or so since he'd last fucked her, but every time felt like the first all over again, only much, much better.

Mar locked eyes with Fyr, the white dragoness moaning like a wanton slut as her partner finally thrust her over the edge into a climax that rippled sensually through her body. Fyr couldn't have said if she'd experienced anything quite like what Mar was at that very moment. Every muscle in her body seemed to loosen as the dragoness fell back against the bed, shoulders hitting the mattress with a soft thump. Fyr would have rushed to her side, shaking her back to consciousness, if she had not been a little too preoccupied with her husband. Ropes ground deeply into his wife, the phone temporarily forgotten, as Mar blacked out, body saying what her mind clearly could not comprehend. Her muscles jumped and twitched with deep-seated ecstasy and Chemical growled, satisfied with her own sexual prowess.

There were not many, after all, that could really fuck a female into sweet, trembling, unconscious bliss.

And then Ropes was moving, his cock sliding slickly in and out of her wet sex - too eager - although his attention clearly was not on Fyr. But she could not have said that her attention was entirely on her partner either as she watched Chemical purr, tipping her head back as her hips gyrated.

For a moment, Fyr allowed herself to imagine that it was her that Chem was fucking with the strap-on, that massive girth shoving itself deeper and deeper, claiming her. Fyr groaned and shuddered, slamming her hips back to Ropes with a ferocity that startled a grunt from the cougar. What would it be like to have a female cover her too? Would it be as good as having her husband fuck her?

Would it be better?

The thought could wait. Fyr hissed and rocked her hips in time with Ropes, begging him with her body alone to fuck her harder and deeper. Words were not needed between them when one knew the other so well and the cougar snarled like a feral, using his claws to remove her blouse and bra in one swipe and claiming her in all her naked glory. Mar swam back to consciousness as Chemical continued to hump and gyrate, cheeks and neck flushed as she clearly climbed towards a climax of her own. Only the grand finale itself, however, would tell whether it was as explosive as Mar's or something that needed a second round to truly perfect itself.

Whining, the white dragoness clung to Chemical, moaning for more in a sexy whisper that curled about the others. It was all they could all do not to jump to her whims, although Ropes certainly tried, letting his torso fall completely over his wife, chest pressed to her bared back. Fyr groaned wantonly and arched back, letting him slam into her as he pleased, tail winding back around his waist. Mar whined and mumbled, eyes feverish as she gripped the dragoness' wrists almost as if she was fearful that she would pull away and stop fucking her. Fyr was sure she'd feel the same way if she had such a large, beautiful cock buried in her too. Not that her husband was inadequate by any means, but there was something about the faux shaft that set her scales tingling in a very special way.

"Easy there now, sweet thing," Chemical breathed, her eyes alight. "Gotta get me there too, then I'll take you again and again until you can't walk straight tomorrow morning."

She cast Fyr and Ropes a cheeky look, a wink completing the picture of less than innocence.

"I'm sure our lovely hosts won't mind taking us in for the night, but you'll have to give up a little something for them too."

Mar mumbled something about not being able to walk straight already, but her words were swept away as Chemical dragged her in closer, grinding into her with a series of short, sharp thrusts. She quivered and melted into the bed even if Chem did not, caught up in her own abject pleasure, lips parting and head lolling sensually back as if she could not bear its weight in all the ecstasy she faced. Rolling and bucking her hips as if she'd been fucking Mar for years - she may well have been - the goddess of sex ground her clit into the other side of the toy, pushing in deep as sweat gleamed on her scales.

From her position on all fours, Fyr could not help but stare at where Chemical's and Mar's bodies joined together, that silicone rod giving them more than soft kisses and whispers ever would have between lovers. She panted open-mouthed. No, true love, raw love, required sweat and hard bucks of one's hips, a cock grinding deep as jaws came together in a kiss that was both passionate and inherently dangerous. And she saw that in how Chemical's muscles tensed, pulling in the power she needed to use her glutes and drive herself to orgasm as her partner writhed.

"Does this make the fact that I already fucked her any better?" Ropes whispered in her ear with a characteristic smirk, tail lashing. "I had to get her nice and riled up to take that slutty dragoness, after all. You just can't go into fun without being in the right mood for it now, can you?"

Fyr gasped and would have whipped her head around to face him, to confront him even if he did have his shaft pounding her, if he had not grabbed her head and forced her to face forward. Her vision rocked dizzyingly, yet something flared up within her that was not fury of any kind. Every sensation became heightened, from the soft scrap of the bed sheets beneath her paws and knees to the heated drive of her husband's cock as he bred her as a husband should.

"What?" She managed to force out between his brutal thrusts, the cougar growling deep in the back of his throat. "Why? Why did you do that? You cheated on me?" She wanted to be angrier than her words sounded, weak and unconvincing as something erotic tightened in her loins. "Why did you have to go do that when I'm right here for you? I'm always here for you!"

She felt rather than saw Ropes shrug as Chemical moaned and ground in deeper, Mar squirming on the shaft.

"Because I wanted her. And she wanted me to. And you'll want it too, I know it." Ropes grunted, hips suddenly speeding up into a lewd slap of flesh on flesh. "Hell, you already do. You want her to fuck you and you don't even really care that I did either? I bet all you want is to watch next time, hm?"

Fyr would have replied if he had not stolen all the breath from her lungs. Her orgasm crested the peak and she knew no more of frustration, Ropes yowling as he drove into her, eager to join her in ecstasy. The dragoness' body rocked and twisted, completely and utterly beyond her control, as she howled out her pleasure, eyes fixed on the lewd stretch of Mar's pussy around that shaft - all she wanted inside her and more. As her cunt clenched and rippled around his length, Ropes was all too swift to join her in orgasm, snarling with surprising ferocity as he drove in one final time and stayed there, buried deep, shuddering as his cock spurted rope after rope of virile seed.

Chemical was the last of them to climax, huffing and grunting as she held Mar down with a paw on her shoulder. The dragoness would not have pulled away, regardless, and locked Chemical with a demanding glare, begging for her climax in low, sultry tones. Her return to herself after the bliss of orgasm had clearly given her a second wind as Chemical shuddered and drove in with a loud gasp, moans taking over her muzzle as orgasm ravaged her body. Fyr watched, transfixed, as he breasts heaved, the stripes making it difficult to fix her stare on any one point of her body. Rather, she was forced to take in the entirety of the dragoness' beauty as she rocked her way through an astoundingly stunning climax, juices drooling from her plump pussy lips.

As they came down from their respective highs, Chemical puffed a cloud of pale smoke and pulled the strap-on from Mar's cunt. She grunted with the strain, squeezing one of Mar's breasts until the dragoness apparently let up and let her pull away, though the glimmer in her eye told a tale that she would be having her partner in 'crime' for another round later.

"Do you have to grip it so hard?" She mocked teasingly, wagging her finger at the grinning white dragon. "I've got to use this again, you know. You can't have my cock all the time."

Before Fyr could take stock of what was happening, she was on her back with her husband moving over her, her cunt unpleasantly devoid of his still hard shaft. Suddenly understanding what was about to happen, she squealed helplessly and kicked out in a futile show, though she could not have denied the simmering lust rising to claim every inch of her body with a deep burning fire.

And Ropes knew it too.

"Quiet now," Ropes murmured, his tentacles holding her arms securely above her head even as Fyr jerked and whimpered. "I know you want this. Do you think I didn't see how you looked at her?"

He dragged in a breath with a shudder, chest heaving.

"You wanted that to be you on the bed, fucked so hard you couldn't do anything about it. I can give that to you too, dear, but not quite like this."

Ropes smirked, a little of his cockiness returning in the tilt of his head as he used his other two tentacles to caress and massage her breasts, pulling them up from her torso. The dragoness beneath him groaned and panted, temporarily distracted as Chemical slipped between her legs. Purring, Ropes stroked her muzzle, letting her turn her cheek into his paw as she closed her eyes. The tip of the strap-on cock brushed her pussy lips as the bed bowed beneath another's weight.

Fyr trembled. That fake cock was still damp with Mar's juices, the dragoness nuzzling up to Ropes with a cute little mewl that Fyr could not have matched. As Chemical grasped Fyr's thighs and spread them wide for her, the dominant dragoness blew her a sultry kiss, tongue fluttering out a little from between her lips.

"You're really going to enjoy this, honey."

Fyr gulped and shook her head, but there was no turning back as Chem bore her hips forward, driving that cock into Fyr's soaked snatch with little to no regard for her comfort. Fyr hissed through her teeth and struggled to buck up into the larger dragon's thrusts, wings flaring out as her head lolled back.

Heavens above... Fyr's vision dipped and swayed, barely aware of just how Chemical was thrusting as each drive brought a fresh wave of sensation, pulling against her clit as it drew back and hitting every sweet spot in her cunt that she hadn't known she still had. She moaned loudly, unable to contain herself when faced with such pleasure, Ropes' tentacles reminding her of his presence as they squeezed around her breasts, the tips caressing her nipples with an almost teasingly light touch. When she looked up, Mar had her lips stretched around her husband's uncut shaft, bobbing and slurping like a slut working the streets. Ropes purred and winked to her, one paw on the dragoness' head to encourage her down - not that Mar needed any encouragement.

"Couldn't resist," he said cheekily, tail flicking. "You look too hot there, Fyr, you really do."

He growled and pushed his shoulder blades back, hips jutting forward to cram another inch of his cock down Mar's throat. Her nose pressed to his furry crotch and the cougar gasped, ears tipping back as he scooted his knees further apart for a better angle, his only concern with his own pleasure. The dragoness moaned around his hefty girth, her mouth stuffed full.

"Maybe we can both take you at the same time?" He huffed, though the question wasn't really a question. "Get you to ride that nice, thick shaft like I know you really want to and then slip my cock up under your tail."

Fyr should have flinched from the mention of anal, but it only sent her mind spinning into fresh waves of pleasure. Chemical's claws pricked past her scales as the dragoness panted and sped up, torso tipping over Fyr's body as the bed creaked beneath them. The curtain over the window fluttered in the breeze, cool air cooling the sweat from their bodies.

Rolling his shoulders back, Ropes grunted and fucked Mar's muzzle with ruthless abandon, though the glaze over the dragoness' eyes was one of pleasure and not distaste. She held herself perfectly still, allowing him to use her, though the lift of her tail suggested that she'd rather his cock was buried somewhere else. Fyr would have wondered if her husband had fucked her before if she had not been too busy getting fucked by someone else while he watched and watching her husband get some pretty spectacular head too.

Licking her lips, she trembled and moaned, twisting her arms in the hold of his tentacles. As fun as it was to watch, it was good to be watched too, and it was good to be taken... Her head spun, the thought slipping from her grasp as quickly as it had appeared.

There was little time to think while her pleasure was rising. And she had all night to understand what she'd uncovered with her husband, Chemical and her new friend, Mar. A long night of pleasure, heated moans, bare scales and, above all, discovery.

Fyr whimpered and rolled her head back and forth, climbing swiftly to her second, but not, by far, her last, orgasm of the night. Ropes yowled and jammed his cock down Mar's throat, hips juddering up to her snout as he spent his load straight down her throat, forcing her to swallow even as her eyes bulged and her tail pressed up between her own thighs, begging for more. The crimson dragoness clenched her teeth, but could not quite keep the smile from pulling at her lips, lust winning over her better sensibilities.

She couldn't wait to find out exactly what the night had in store.

Because she was sure she was going to enjoy every moment of it and more.

12