Caught Cheating Ch. 01

Story Info
A man is caught cheating, and must prove he can change.
5.3k words
4.29
35.7k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Knock knock)

Emma stood outside the large oak door only wearing the most sexy lingerie she could find and a long faux fur coat. She was waiting for Jess to answer and let her in. It was Tuesday and they had a date. Every Tuesday when Jess's wife Harmony went to work, Emma would drop in and have sex with Jess all morning.

She wasn't trying to hurt her cousins feelings by having sex with her husband but what started out as a one time thing just turned into a two year long fling that fulfilled hidden desires they both had. Hidden fantasies neither knew they possessed.

Emma's husband had an accident and was paralyzed from the neck down. There wasn't a lot of function down there, and she had needs. Jess dropped by to help her with some chores one day, and she caught him checking her out.

Jess and Harmony were going through a rough patch and Jess felt like his needs weren't being met either. 'It just happened' they used to say to each other when it first started.

"Hey sexy girl!" Jess said as he pulled the door open.

"I've been a bad girl Daddy! I think I need a spanking!" Emma said as innocently as she could.

She stepped inside and dropped her coat on the floor. The door hadn't even closed. She felt extra naughty thinking someone could see her wearing the royal blue bra and panty set with garter belt and stockings. Her clear high heels clicked on the marble floor of Jess's entryway.

"Oh you naughty girl!" Jess said slamming the door quickly behind her.

He slapped her round shapely ass. She giggled and jumped more from the shock than the pain. She was skittering off toward the kitchen. Emma was in a playful mood that week and she wanted to fuck on the kitchen table. She lay face first across their dining room table and rolled seductively onto her back.

Emma spread her legs and dropped her right hand into her panties. She started playing with her clitoris when Jess walked in.

"You can't do that on the fucking dining room table! Someone is going to see us Emma!" He said pulling the drapes closed over the windows.

Emma had pulled her hand free from the front of her panties and she was sucking on her fingers. She pushed her hand back down the front of her panties for another dip into her love cave.

"Get off the table Emma!" He growled.

"Awe... is daddy getting mad?" She played rolling onto her belly.

She poked her ass up into the air. He could still see her fingers working at her clit under her panties. She moaned her pleasure into the side of her arm while looking at him. Jess pulled her legs out from under her until her feet touched the floor. She threw her hair playfully up and over her shoulder to look back at him.

"I need you to fuck me right now Daddy!" Emma said loudly.

"I'm not going to fuck you here in the kitchen again! Last time, you broke one of the fucking chairs and I had to blame the help!" He yelled.

They always had sex at his house, and Tuesday was the only day Emma hired someone to care for her husband. Emma had a wild imagination and really like to play games. She would sometimes leave her panties in random places for Jess to find before Harmony came home, or she would coax Jess to fuck her in front of one of the windows facing the street. They sometimes played out doctor nurse fantasies and one time she even acted like a puppy and she made him fuck here on the back lawn for the whole world to see.

"What did my naughty girl do this time!" Jess said playing the part.

"Mmm... I went to the grocery store with no panties under my shortest skirt!" She said as she dropped her head in mock shame.

"I think the deli boy got a little excited because he followed me through the store the whole time!" She laughed and bit her bottom lip.

She poked her full pink bottom lip out and pouted to Jess.

"Hmm... you do deserve a spanking for that girl! Someone might have seen that ass, and you know it belongs to me!" He said shaking his finger at her.

Jess grabbed her roughly by the arm and pushed her along in front of him toward the bedroom. Once inside he threw her by the arm into the foot of the bed. She landed ungracefully onto the footboard.

Emma placed her hands on the footboard of the bed and poked her ass out toward him. She tossed her dark brown hair over her shoulder to look at him. Jess admired how the garter belt sat on her trim waist, and how her more than ample breasts almost poured out the top on her bra. She had large silver dollar nipples that Jess loved to suck on.

He stepped behind her and pulled his shirt over his head. He once had abs but he softened considerably since he lost his job a year ago. There was still enough definition there to make Emma wet though, and when she wore her 6" fuck me heels, he was still an inch taller than her at 5'10" tall. She was thinking about his thick cock when he dropped his pants into a pile on top of his shirt.

He stepped out of his boxer briefs and his dick stood straight in the air, pointing at his belly button. He was only 7" hard but it was the thickness that she craved. Jess stood to Emmas side and started to playfully slap her ass. He would run his hands from the small of her back, down across her ass cheeks to where her legs started then slap again just a little harder.

"Mmm... harder Daddy, I've been so naughty!" Emma said louder.

Jess gave her five good hard spanks on both cheeks that caused her to pull her ass away out of instinct.

"Owe that hurts Daddy!" She pretended to cry.

"Have you learned your lesson girl?" He said as his cock throbbed.

"Mmm... I don't know Daddy!" She said poking her ass out once again.

Jess pushed her head back forward and held her by her long soft hair as he started softly swatting her ass again. He swatted her nice and soft but continued slapping her ass in the same spot. He could feel her slowly tense up as the spanking continued longer than she anticipated.

"Owe, that really hurts Daddy!" She cried out.

Emma was still in character so he knew she was okay. Jess moved his hand so that he was swatting somewhere new every five or so swats and she relaxed a little bit. He liked to feel her squirm under his control. He liked how submissive she could be for him.

Jess finished spanking her just before he thought she might actually produce some real tears. He knew she liked a real spanking as much as a play spanking so she always let him decide what it would be that time.

He stepped behind her and rubbed both ass cheeks at the same time and pulled her panties down to where the garter straps stopped them. He squatted down and kissed her beautiful ass cheeks. Jess messaged her tender buttocks and spread them so that he could look at her asshole and pussy. He kissed each of her cheeks several times and let his mouth wander into her ass crack.

Jess kissed the inside of her crack and she rolled her hips forward offering him better access to her tender bits. Jess stuck his tongue out and licked from her pussy, right across her tender ass hole. Jess had a tongue that Emma loved. He managed to stick his tongue more than an inch inside her bowels and she couldn't help but to finger he pussy at the same time.

"Fuck, Daddy, you make me feel so good!" She said pushing her ass back at him.

"What does my girl want?" He asked between tongue jabs into her tight puckered hole.

"I need you inside me Daddy!" She howled.

He could feel her body trembling with anticipation. She was close to having an orgasm with his tongue buried in her ass.

Jess stood up and slapped her ass hard. She jumped from the pain and he pulled her hips onto his throbbing shaft.

"Beg for my cock girl!" He whispered right into her ear as he cupped each of her breasts.

"Please Daddy, I need you to fuck me! I've been such a naughty girl! The only thing that will make me good is that thick hard cock!" She said louder and louder as she went.

He guided his cock head up between her legs and into the wet folds of her clitoris. He rubbed the head into her hole and back out using her wetness to lubricate all around her twat.

"Oh, fuck me hard Daddy!" She said looking backward over her shoulder.

Jess reached out and pulled Emma's shoulder straps down releasing her firm teardrop shaped breasts so he could play with her nipples the way she liked. He could make her cum just by fucking her from behind and pinching her nipples hard. She was near ecstasy when Jess dropped a hand down to her clit. Her body shook into an orgasm and her pussy gushed wetness down Jess's balls and onto the floor below them.

Jess was only a moment away from his own orgasm. He gripped at her hips hard, digging his nails into her soft flesh.

(Bang!)

The door to the bedroom slammed open with such force that the whole room shook.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Harmony yelled from the doorway.

Emma tensed up and spun sideways in defense the exact moment Jess started to shoot. He sprayed her hip and the front of her pussy with hot splashes of yellow white spunk. His orgasm was ruined. He had cum but without the stimulation he needed for any acute pleasure.

Emma shrieked and tried to run away but Harmony was standing in the doorway.

"You're fucking my cousin! Are you kidding me? You had to be fucking Emma!" She yelled stepping in the door enough that Emma shot by escaping the situation.

Jess's cock started to deflate. It was coated in Emma's juices and his cum still dribbled from the tip.

"His long has this been going on?" Harmony yelled.

"Babe, um... it's..." Jess tried to say before he was cut off.

"Don't you even fucking lie to me mother fucker! You don't just call someone Daddy the first gad damn time you hook up!" She hollered.

Jess tried to answer again but was cut off another time.

"This is so fucking embarrassing! It's beyond embarrassing, you mother fucker!" She yelled.

"Get the fuck out of my house" She yelled as she slammed their bedroom door harder than the last time.

"The fuck is her problem!" Jess mumbled under his breath.

Jess knew he fucked up big time. That was the third time she caught him fucking someone else. The first time was in high school and he had fucked another girl on her cheer team. She forgave him and they moved on. Then she got him a job at her dads company. He was a big shot executive with his own assistant and a six figure salary, but he ruined that when her dad walked in on him screwing his cute little assistant. They worked things out over the next few years but she made him sign a prenuptial agreement before they got married.

It was a stipulation that he assured her was completely unnecessary. If he cheated on her, he would get nothing in the divorce. He would walk away with everything he brought to the marriage, which was nothing.

Jess wiped his cock off and pulled his clothes back on.

"What does she expect? Sex once a month just isn't enough!" He mumbled again.

"I expected you to remain faithful asshole, that's what I expected!" Jess heard Harmony yell from the kitchen.

"What?" Jess fired back.

He continued getting dressed. If she was really going to kick him out, he at least wanted to be fully dressed.

"Women have it so much easier than men anyway. They're just like 'I dressed sexy, let's fuck!' And then we have to say no!" He mumbled again.

Jess went to find Harmony. He could always talk to her and make her forgive him. It worked every other time, it had to work this time too!

Harmony was sitting at the kitchen table talking on the phone. Jess stopped short, hoping to hear some of her conversation. Maybe he could hear who she was talking to.

"Who the fuck is she talking to anyway?" He said quietly.

"You really think women have it easier? Really!" She said.

Horror washed over Jess. It was like Harmony could hear everything he said or thought. He wasn't even safe in his own mind. Harmony saw the horror and confusion on his face.

"Hey, asshole! This isn't the first time you've butt dialed me." She said calmly.

Jess pulled his phone out of his sport coat jacket and saw the call timer still going. The timer had counted out over an hour. Harmony could hear everything for the last hour! He looked down at his loafers in shame.

"Come sit down fuck face, we need to talk." She said calmly.

Jess ended the call between his phone and hers, then sat down just out of arms reach of her.

"I'm going to tell you what is going to happen. When I'm done, you can make your decision to either comply with my demands, or you can pack up what you can carry and get the fuck out of my life." She said.

"I can either call my lawyer and he can start writing up the divorce papers. You signed a prenup stipulating that if you cheated, you got nothing and that you had to pay me $5000 alimony each month for five years.

Or... You have 30 days to prove to me that you can actually change. You have to prove to me that you aren't your typical cheating asshole husband." She said.

Jess went to answer. He was ready to make his decision already. It was clear that he just had to prove to her that he could change. Harmony stopped him before he could say anything.

"If I were you, I would just leave and face the rest of my life in male chauvinistic bliss and Financial squalor. You aren't going to like my demands." She added.

"Well, I can't meet the demands of the prenuptial agreement either. I can change, I know I can. I'll prove it to you!" Jess pleaded with her.

"Fine, it's decided then. This is day 1 asshole." She said.

Day 1

Harmony handed Jess a garbage sack from a kitchen drawer.

"Take your underwear off and put all your other underwear in the bag with them, then come back for the rest of your instructions." She said.

Jess took the bag and went to their bedroom closet to gather his underwear. He tossed everything into the garbage sack, then stepped out of his pants and dropped the underwear he had been wearing into the bag as well.

He returned to Harmony, she was pacing through their living room. Jess held the bag out for her to take. She ignored it and him other than to say.

"Go throw them away, and come back here. You won't be wearing men's underwear ever again!" She said.

Jess thought it was an odd request but simple. He would just have to get used to not wearing any underwear at all. His dick would just have to get used to rubbing on something all day.

He dropped the bag of designer boxer briefs into the garbage can and sauntered back to Harmony in the living room.

"No woman is going to want to touch you if you're wearing women's panties." She said.

"Now. If you want to stay with me, you are going to go to the lingerie shop, and you are going to buy yourself 13 pairs of panties! You might want to write this down because if you fuck it up, you're out." She added.

"4 pairs of basic bikini cut panties, any color with at least 1 pair neon pink.

4 cheeky briefs with at least one with a giant bow on the back like the pair you bought me for Valentine's Day!

4 pairs of thong panties make sure at least 1 is pretty lace.

And finally get 1 pair of crotchless panties" She said.

Jess stood in shock and disbelief, not knowing if she was being serious or not. He heard 4 basic bikinis but spaced out the rest of what she said.

"What!" Jess said in disbelief.

"Just get the fuck out! We are done. I don't need you in my life anymore, you can't even fucking listen to me!" She said.

Jess's mind reeled and in an instant he agreed to her terms.

"Fine, I'll go, I'll go! Just give me that list again!" He said grabbing a pad of paper and a pen.

Harmony rattled off the list of panties she expected him to buy. She didn't really have specific requirements but she wanted it to be fucking hard for him. Not just something he could run in and grab 13 pairs of whatever. She wanted him to be as embarrassed and humiliated as she could get him.

"4 bikinis with one neon pink, 4 cheekies, one with a ridiculously huge bow on the back!, 4 thongs, at least 1 lace! And something fucking crotchless, got it?" She yelled.

Harmony was surprised she remembered the original list so well. She rolled her eyes as he was still jotting the list down confirming it like a fucking grocery list.

"Now get the fuck out of my face! And don't come back until you have everything on the list!" She said gruffly.

Jess turned and walked out the door. There was only one place in town where he could hope to buy everything on his list. He headed to the mall to the chain lingerie store.

Jess stepped into the women's lingerie store with his list in hand. He was overloaded by all the different choices and colors. Men's underwear had three basic choices and three or four basic colors. He knew what bikini briefs were so he wandered until he found them all laid out in neat little rows. Jess pulled a pair of neon pink bikini panties from the pile and held them up for inspection. They looked small! He wasn't sure what size he even wore.

He knew his measurements but didn't want to ask for help, he also didn't want to get panties that were too small either. He dropped the panties back onto the pile and looked around for a chart of some sort explaining him what size to buy.

"Hi there, you look lost! Do you need help finding something?" A cute young blonde woman asked.

Jess immediately eyed her up. She had a sexy looking ass and a nice trimmed waist with large boobs that poked straight out of her chest, and a name tag that read 'Mandy' attached to her black sweater.

"Yeah, I need to buy my wife some underwear, but I don't know what size she wears." He said.

"Okay, is she this big (holding her hands out as wide as her hips) or this big (she opened her hands as wide as Jess's hips now) or this big? (she opened her hands as wide as Harmony's hips)" She said.

Jess knew he wasn't buying panties for his wife, he thought to just give her his pants size and hope she didn't catch on.

"Well, she wears a 34" in pants. (he held his hands up as wide as his hips)" He said.

"Okay, we are going to go with a large then." She said smiling at him.

Jess returned to the table with the panties and started going back through them looking for larges. He grabbed the pair and a single neon pink bikini panty. He was studying the crotch area. It looked really narrow and it didn't stretch much when he pulled at the seams. They didn't look like they would contain his cock and balls at all, but there was no way he was going to try them on!

"Those aren't really stretchy, if you're looking for some that stretch, try this rack. These are micro fiber and they're more forgiving honey!" Mandy said.

Jess followed her to the new rack and pulled the crotch open to gauge if they would fit his balls or not. He held them up near his waist and pulled the crotch open imagining them covering his dick. Mandy watched him as he tested their fit. She knew what was going on. That wasn't the first time a man had come in claiming to be shopping for his wife when he really wanted them for himself.

"These would look so cute on you dear!" Mandy said holding a black bikini brief with cute little bows on the front up to his waist.

Jess looked mortified as the blood rushed out of his face. He wondered if Harmony called the store ahead of him, guessing that he would choose to shop there instead of the two or three other options.

"It's okay dear! It's not all that uncommon! It's not like you're buying a bra or anything. They're just underwear, and who am I to judge what you want to wear honey!" Mandy said quietly.

Strangely, Jess felt a little better about the whole situation and decided to be a little more honest with the cute girl.

Everything went fine until he got to the thongs on his list. He rifled through the thong panties testing the stretch over the crotch and only found one that looked wide enough to accommodate his extra appendage. Sensing he was lost, Mandy came to his aid again.

12