Caught Cheating Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to try some on dear? That's the only way you'll know if they fit or not!" She said.

He looked around the store, embarrassed by how loud she said it and noticed there was only two other women in the store and they were likely out of ear shot anyway.

Mandy pulled Jess along with his panties and pushed him into a dressing room. She then stood guard over the door.

"I'll be right here the whole time, you just let me know if you need anything honey!" Mandy said.

Jess was beyond embarrassed but what was done, was done and he may as well try them on to see what would fit.

He stripped out of his pants and stood there naked. A cute girl was standing right on the other side of the door. He stepped into the neon pink bikini panties and smiled when he felt the material stretch up and over his cock and balls.

He rubbed himself through the thin material of the panty and his cock responded immediately. He was rock hard and craved a release. Moments later, the door creaked open and Mandy stuck her head through to check on Jess. He was too busy checking himself out in the mirror to notice her head poking through the open door.

"Hmm... looks like you're enjoying yourself!" Mandy said looking directly at his impressively thick cock.

Jess threw his hands down to try to cover himself but he was already far too naked to conceal anything.

"Calm down girly, they look great and fit you so well. Let's see some other styles!" She said closing the door behind her.

"Put on some of the cheeky panties next honey!" Mandy hollered from behind the door.

Jess realized that she called him girly and flushed with embarrassment again. He didn't know how the day could get any worse.

He dropped the pink panties down around his ankles and pulled a dark blue cheeky panty with a huge satin bow attached at the back. He had no idea where or when he would wear something so ridiculous. He pulled them all the way up his hips and the material in the front stretched around his cock and balls. He only had to adjust his junk a little to get it all in. The ends of the bow hung so low that it tickled the tops of his legs.

"These are..." Jess started to say.

"Adorable! Those are so adorable!" Mandy cut him off.

She had opened the door again even though he knew he locked it.

"Susan! Come look at these panties, they're so cute!" Mandy yelled through the store.

She stood in the open door and didn't let Jess close the door until Susan came to see his panties too. She was a frumpy older woman that smiled brightly from the sight of Jess in the ridiculous panties. She even made him hold his shirt up so that she could look at the bow better. The two women left Jess alone after that.

He tried on everything else and was surprised that more than half his picks fit just fine. Jess picked out several replacements in the styles he needed and set off to find the one pair of crotchless panties he needed to appease Harmony's demands.

"Ahem... I need something crotchless too please!" He interrupted Mandy talking to another employee. They both laughed and she turned her attention back to him.

"Oh sorry honey, we don't carry that kind of panty here! You'll probably need to go to a sex shop for that type of thing!" She said giggling.

He checked out and bought all the panties on Harmony's list plus the ones that he tried on which didn't fit just right because he tried them on without another pair of panties on already.

Jess drove across town to the only sex shop within 100 miles to buy the crotchless panties that were on his list.

The same thing happened there too. He said he was looking for his wife and that she wore a size large. The woman looked him up and down, smiled and winked at him like she knew.

Jess drove home glad the discomfort of the experience was behind him, he was ready to move on with whatever other tasks Harmony had for him.

He stepped through the door with the three bags of panties from two different stores to find Harmony sitting at the kitchen table with her family lawyer. There were divorce papers already drawn up and ready for him to sign.

"What's this all about?" Jess asked with a bit of shock in his voice.

"You'll sign the divorce papers today, and if you don't meet my requirements, we are just done right then and you can leave. You leave with what you can carry. I've also lowered the alimony to $2000 a month. Are you sure you still want to stay?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I still can't afford the $2000 a month you changed it to." Jess said still holding the bags of panties.

"What if I didn't require any alimony at all? Is this just about the money?" She asked.

"No, it's not just the money. I do love you even though that might be hard to see right now. I want to stay and prove to you that I am capable of changing." Jess said.

Harmony motioned for him to sign the divorce papers and Jess scribbled his signature in the 10 different locations the document needed. When he finished, the lawyer gathered them up and placed them in his briefcase.

"Right then... now go put some fucking panties on and come clean this damn kitchen up!" Harmony said.

Jess turned a deep shade of red when the lawyer snickered. All he could do now was to either comply with his wife's demands or leave.

"It's going to take more that some damn panties to get me to leave!" Jess said under his breath as he walked off toward their bedroom.

Jess pulled on a pair of black cheeky panties with the cute little bows on the hips and then a pair of grey sweat pants. He reached back and plucked the panties out of his ass crack and pulled them halfway off his ass. Then he pulled them back up and they wedged into his ass again. He resigned to the fact that he would just have to get used to a wedgy all the time.

He noticed he had a half erection from the softness of the material hugging his balls and decided that panties weren't nearly as bad as he thought they would be.

He finished the dishes right as dinner showed up. Harmony had apparently ordered pizza for them. Jess paid the pizza man, and noticed him smiling at him oddly. He looked down and noticed the waist band of his panties had peeked over the top of his sweats. The little bows were clearly visible. Jess pulled his sweats up and covered his panties.

"Those are some cute panties!' The delivery driver laughed while walking away.

Jess slammed the door and spun around. Harmony was right behind him smiling. She was clearly amused by his embarrassment.

"Let's eat, then we can go to bed. It's been a rough day." Harmony said still laughing at Jess.

Jess was glad that she was showing signs her anger was letting up. He didn't like being in the dog house. They ate their dinner in silence and Jess cleaned the mess up without being asked then followed his wife to bed. Jess lay down on the bed and watched his wife undress right in front of him.

The curls of her black hair bounced as she pulled her soft pink silk blouse off over her head to reveal her large DD breasts and the six pack below. He was glad she had breast enlargement a year ago, they just fit on her frame.

Harmony turned her back to her husband as she unzipped her pants and pulled them down over her large juicy ass. Jess admired her classic pin up shape. He noticed that she too was wearing cheeky panties.

"How do you get used to the constant wedgy?" Jess asked.

"What do you mean?" She replied as she pulled a sleeping gown over her head.

Harmony stepped into the bathroom to wash her face. Jess followed her hoping her answer was simple.

"Well, I'm wearing the same style underwear as you and I can't get over how much fabric is jammed up my ass crack!" He said.

"Oh, no... you used to wear underwear. You don't wear underwear anymore. You wear panties now Jess. And I don't know... one day, you just don't notice it anymore. Other days that's all you notice." She said toweling her face dry.

Harmony sat at her bedside vanity table and removed her jewelry and started brushing her hair out. Jess lay back down on the bed and watched her get ready for sleep.

She finished up and laid down in bed next to her husband. He slid in close and threw his arm around her upper body so he could cuddle her how she usually liked when she was upset.

"Don't you fucking touch me! You should be happy you're even allowed in this bed at all! You should be happy you're even allowed in the same room as me right now! I am fucking pissed off. You'll know when I'm ready for you to touch me because I'll tell you what I want!" She growled at him before rolling over away from him.

Jess reached down and pulled the material out of his ass crack and rolled over the other way to try to get some sleep.


12