Caught Cheating? Equalized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim thought, absorbing his friend's words. "I never fell out of love with her! Well...until last night..."

"Jim it was my idea, I suggested she make up a story about having a lover to drag you to your senses. Initially she thought it was stupid."

"Hang on a minute, it was you who said you saw her!" Jim snarled.

"Yeah that was part of the strategy, we both thought it would seem more real if you heard it from me."

"Fuck you Bob...why would you do that?

"Bud she is right...you have been acting like a tool. You are the luckiest bastard I know and you're fucking it up. She was close to divorcing you that day in the office. She was that pissed off."

"So there is no lover? It was all bullshit? You and her made it up?"

Bob nodded, "Afraid so pal, look I was trying to help." The pained look on his face told Jim he was seriously shocked. "I thought finding out she was cheating might inspire you to do better."

"You fucking asshole! Instead of you talking to me about how upset she was and that I needed to talk to her and pay her more attention, you both decided to trick me? What really happened, did she call you this morning and tell you to say that? Is it YOU that she is fucking? GET OUT!!"

"Jim, no, I would never, really it was all made up..."

"Get OUT!"

After Bob walked out he thought about the previous night and the things she said. So it was a lie to start with. He had said some nasty things to her. Fuck. He felt like a deflated balloon.

Still, he wasn't going to make it easy for her. She had ripped his heart out when she told him about the affair. He was going to make her pay for putting him through that hell, Bob too.

Jim was just putting his papers in his briefcase when Cindy knocked on his door.

"I thought I would meet you here instead of the lobby," she said with a smile.

"Hi Cindy, great I'm ready to go. It will be fun to see the team again. I've missed throwing darts with them. They're a fun bunch. You'll see."

Jim looked down the hall and Bob was still in his office. Perfect.

He looped his arm through Cindy's and started to walk Bob's way.

"I think we are going to have a great time tonight. Ready for some adult fun?" He said loud enough for Bob to hear as they walked by.

The team didn't win that night, but everyone had a great time. Cindy talked to Steven a good portion of the night. They may even hook up later in the week. Good for them. They both need some companionship.

He parked the car up the road and walked down the path to the back door and thrust it open wildly jumping in screaming, "Ha caught you didn't I slut!"

Stephanie was sitting on the sofa watching TV and just about leapt through the roof when he burst in. She cried out in shock, spilling her wine. Her eyes were red and her face was tear streaked.

He glared at her, "I thought I would catch you with your lover."

"Jim, I told you it was a lie, it never happened. I only love you! Where were you tonight?"

"Well, you had your fun, now I've had mine," he said with a smile and a smirk on his face.

"I spoke to my lawyer today and he's getting papers drawn up. They should be ready in a couple of days."

Her face dropped and more tears formed, "Nooo. Are you serious? Jim, I told you, it never happened. It was all made up to help you see my point of view. I'm sorry, please let's talk about this. I love you."

He went on as if he had not heard her, "Oh yeah the sex was good, not like we USED to have, but good enough. But you've been getting that from HIM too, so why do you care?"

With her face filled with pain she mumbled, "Jim there is no lover, I made it up."

"Bullshit, last night you were so proud to tell me all about it. I saw that look in your eyes, how happy you were to tell me, how you enjoyed seeing the pain in my face and now I'm expected to believe you were lying"

Sobbing fitfully she wailed, "There is no lover.... Christ you idiot I made it up."

Her tears cut through his anger and desire to hurt her. He pulled her into a tight embrace, "It's okay, shhh. It's okay. I know all about your plan, Bob told me."

"And you still went out and fucked someone else tonight, after you knew? How could you?" She pushed him away. The hurt and shock in her eyes was evident.

As she wiped away some more tears, he said, "Stephanie, I'm sorry for letting work take over and you're right I have been absent but lord, last night was terrible, hurtful, painful. You really did a number on me. I truly believed we were done."

"You feel that pain in your heart right now? Like someone just stabbed it? The hurt you feel, the betrayal? Do you just feel like folding up and dying? The thought that our marriage may be over?" He could see that she did, seeing into her soul. God he loved her.

"That is exactly how I felt last night! The pain, the hurt, the feeling that your life may end at any moment. That is precisely how I felt!"

"How does it feel? The way you made me feel. Was it worth it?"

She broke down and sobbed into his chest. Yes she now knew what she put him through last night. He let her cry for a bit and then told her.

"I didn't sleep with anyone tonight. The dart season started again and I was there all night. You were supposed to be there with me to celebrate the promotion, but..."

She looked into his eyes and knew he was telling the truth. She let out a sob, this time in relief and hugged him tight.

"I'm really sorry I did this Jim. I love you with all my heart. If I made you feel like this last night, I can understand all the hurtful things you said to me. It was stupid! I'm sorry, you're right it was stupid, but it was Bob's damn idea."

"How many times do I have to tell you...never listen to Bob, he's my best friend but he's an idiot."

"Baby, I got the promotion and the raise, but looking back, it probably wasn't worth what I put you through. I'm sorry. It won't happen ever again," Jim comforted her.

Stephanie looked into his eyes once again and he saw something different in them now.

"Maybe we should celebrate your promotion then," she whispered and bit her lip.

He turned off the lights and checked the doors before moving into the bedroom. She was in bed and her pretty features highlighted by the low light of the bedside lamps. He quickly removed his clothes and climbed in.

The moment he was under the sheets she snuggled up beside him her hot flesh pressing against him, "So am I going to have a night of passion?"

He grabbed her roughly rolling onto her back and his mouth closed crudely on hers, his tongue probed deeply tasting her lipstick and the remnants of the sweet wine. His hands clasped her boobs and he mauled them coarsely, squeezing, kneading and massaging before pinching her very erect nipples. Hearing her purr contentedly he moved his lips down replacing his hands with his lips as he sucked and nibbled, bit down hard on her rubbery nipples pulling at them painfully with his teeth.

"Oh ouch you rough bastard." She moaned.

God he missed this. His hand moved and as he chewed and bit her fleshy orbs his hand clasped over her mound. Shocked by what he felt, her pussy was bare, as bare as a babies bottom, holy shit when did that happen? He realized it had been a long time since his hands had been there.

"Like that do you darling?" she whispered. "I did it for you yesterday hoping we would get together and prove you still loved me."

"Let's not ever bring up last night again. I am really embarrassed by the things I said to you. Called you. Thought about you," he said.

"Deal!" she said.

He then jammed his fingers into her hole finding it already moist, her puffy swollen lips open and her slippery slit invited his rough assault. Thrusting his fingers in and out sordidly, the squelchy sound awakened him to her level of arousal. Her hips jerked and thrust up against his stabbing fingers. This wasn't lovemaking, it was urgent and brutal but she didn't seem to care. Extending his thumb he allowed it to slide onto her wriggling pulsing clit.

"Yes...yes...yes, god that's it."

His hand a blur as it pumped in and out coated in her sticky gooey juice, the smell of her sex strong in his nostrils, "oh god I'm going to cum," She moaned.

Her fingers grabbed his hair tugging ferociously as her hips bounced as she shuddered.

With a final scream she flopped back and his saturated fingers slowed to a gentle caressing stroking motion. Her breathing was ragged, and deep.

He removed his fingers and put his face in her crotch. He licked from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit, enjoying the taste of her. God, he missed this. He flicked his tongue around and around and then back and forth, up and down. She was squirming and breathing deeply. Jim jammed his fingers back into her and she came again.

He climbed on top of her and easily plunged into the hilt. She groaned in pleasure and wrapped her legs around him. It had been a long time. He pounded into her, making sure she felt his need. Feeling his release building, He picked up the pace and slammed into her so hard she was sliding up the bed. Damn he had missed this.

And this was what she was missing. The touch, the fleshly communion. She could feel her orgasm building again.

They both climaxed at the same time. Her crying out, him letting out a grunting animalistic sound. He pumped her full of his cream. She "likes the spurt", he remembered her saying. Well she was getting it good now. It had been so long since he felt this pleasure.

More tears filled her eyes. This time, tears of joy.

After a couple of minutes of them catching their breath, Jim rolled over and she clung to his body as they fell asleep.

When they woke it was nearly 10. She had his cock in her mouth and was coaxing another load from him.

They did use the afternoon wisely and all they saw was the bedroom ceiling as they spent the rest of the day making love. Her on top, then him. In the end, it was Stephanie who called a halt, her pussy far too tender to continue.

Jim snickered, "Well maybe now would be a chance to try anal.

She giggled, "Like hell Mr... Nobody, and I mean nobody, is going there."

He laughed, "Can't blame a guy for trying."

12