Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 02

Story Info
Caught - Cleaning Girl comes back with a Special Request.
4.8k words
4.65
37.3k
22

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
897 Followers

Part Two of: Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show

You may want to read Part 1, it gives you some character background and tells you how all this all happened by chance.

Well the day had come, Sophia was coming in the afternoon about three, right after work. I was full of anticipation of her visit, and had to keep my mind busy on other things to keep from fantasizing and ending up with a hard cock in my hand. I had no real reason to think that any kind of sexual act was going to happen between us, but I wanted to be loaded and ready if it did. After all I could always abuse myself after she left.

About 3:15 I heard a knock, and I quickly got up to answer the door. I had spent a lot of time that morning deciding how to dress, kind of like a young boy about to go on his first date. In the past I was usually in some kind of shorts, casual ones you could wear about anywhere in Florida.

I decided that if she was horny. I wanted to show my best feature, and at this age the only thing that fits that bill is my cock, mens penises do not seem to get age spots and have no wrinkles when erect. I chose a almost brand new pair of cotton workout shorts with a elastic band and string for a belt, no underwear, it was hot and I never wear them around the house anyway. They were big enough to not flaunt nor completely hide my manhood. I walked into a light cologne mist, then picked out one of my themed tee shirts I often wear. I let it hang out, I don't have the proverbial beer belly, but am not workout fit, you are not going to find me on the cover of a fit senior magazine.

I opened the door to find Sophia in her work makeup. She had a light coat of ruby red lipstick that would get any philandering husband in trouble if it showed up on his clothes. Don't ask me to describe the rest of her makeup, but it was not heavy, she is far too young to have to hide anything. Her clothes were similar to the ones I had seen in the mirror just a few days ago.

We both exchanged greetings and I noticed she was carrying a somewhat large bag, bigger than a purse. She ask if I minded if she changed into some clothes easier to work in on such a hot day. I was a little bit disappointed as I liked seeing those beautiful legs of hers and always loved seeing a woman in a skirt. I said, "go ahead, get comfortable."

She then ask if I minded if she took a short rinse in the shower, as it had been unusually warm at work and she wanted to cool off. I replied, "go ahead take your time, I have all afternoon, I am retired you know."

She did not close the bedroom door to use the ensuite bathroom she would soon be cleaning. I could hear her in the bedroom and glanced to see her pull off her top and let her skirt drop, but decided to not be a peep, not yet. I then started to visualize her hot naked body in the shower and wonder what kind of clothes she had planned to put on. I hoped it would not be the baggy pants she sometimes wore. I was looking forward to seeing her in maybe some workout shorts, and maybe a light top.

A few minutes later I got more than my wish, not only was it shorts, but micro shorts that she had on, much shorter than I had ever seen Sophia in, they were tight and I did not see any panty lines. Her top was a real shocker too, as it appeared to be the top to a pretty brief bikini and did not cover much of her beautiful young perky breast that until now, I have not had the pleasure of seeing that much of.

I could not help but stare at those young more than ample breast, and I must have frozen for a moment. Seeing me in this state she said, "I have another top I could put on, but this is what I wear at home to work around the house in this heat."

I stuttered when I said, "na..na..no, you know what you are comfortable in." I could not help but say "you look good, you have a nice build and those clothes really accentuates it."

Seeing her dress in such a deliberately sexy way, I could not help but hope this visit would change our relationship. Even if she just wants to tease a old man, that's fine with me, she knows I jerk off and it will just be her in that outfit in my head that I can jerk off to.

She said, "I think I will start with the the living room." I offered to move to a bedroom or the kitchen table, I preferred the kitchen as I could still watch her from there. "No" she replied, "I miss all the conversations I used to have with Lori and sometimes yourself, you know I have no family in this country, and not many close friends here in Florida. I always felt I could tell Lori and you anything, and I often got good advice from the two of you."

I said thanks, "I've never heard that from my children, and faked a laugh," then took a seat on the end of the couch.

She started by dusting the furniture, and I almost had to put a pillow on my lap when she bent down to dust the bottom shelf of the entertainment center, she gave me a view that left little to the imagination. I had a rear view and her pussy was just barely covered.

She moved to the right side of it, and now was leaning towards me as she removed every spec of dust on it. Leaning over allowed her breast to protrude even more than standing, and I continued to exchange small talk with her. I ask her if it was cool enough, my motive was partially to see if lowering it would make her nipples stand up.

In trying to keep the conversation going I took it into a somewhat more personal area, asking her how her husband was doing.

I had no idea what I was about to unleash, she was not very happy with him right now and I figured I better lean back and get comfortable, as she moved to dust the wooden arms and frame of the chair across from the couch.

She started getting personal by telling me that her husband had started drinking again, and this was after what they thought was a successful rehab that his company paid for. He was in the hospitality management field and was managing an ocean front resort. This job required long hours and gave him a lot of opportunities to sneak a quick drink.

She said that he has never slurred his words or stumbled but she hated kissing him when he came home as the alcohol smell was overwhelming. "He did not seem to enjoy any of the sexy outfits I would wear trying to get some reaction from him. A woman likes to be noticed in a sexual way you know, oh, I am sorry, am I getting too personal."

"Noo.. No, as you know I have been around a lot longer than you and have observed this same problem in friends that I have had. For some of them it even ended their marriage. I hated that because some of them wanted me to choose who to remain friends with, and I usually liked both of them."

She paused and hung her head for a moment or two and said "I hope my marriage does not come to that as I think that I am learning to love the sober version of him. But he is eventually going to have to make a choice between me and the booze."

To lighten things up, I said, "you are not alone in not wanting to be with a man that is full of booze."

I then proceeded to tell her about a experience I had, one I remembered mostly as being pretty funny.

"Lori never liked it when I would come home from bowling league with beer on my breath and my clothes wreaking of cigarette smoke. I remember one time after the kids were grown and off on their own, she left an empty clothes basket in the garage by the door with a note on it."

The note said, "Please remove all your smelly clothes, every bit of them and you might get a blow job and maybe even get to fuck somebody when you come to bed, oh, and brush your teeth on your way here."

"Oh, I am sorry I did not think about the foul language and the detail this story contains, I just remembered the humor of it. I will stop."

"No please, you have me hooked, fuck, cunt and cock were some of the first words we learned in English, please continue, you don't see me blushing do you?"

OK but its pretty raw, "So I complied to every detail in the note and was rewarded with what she promised, a really long blow job complete with a cumshot, I said."

"She must of really been horny because she then told me to stay on my back, then she mounted my cock and worked it until she too came. A good thing she did the work, as I was tired and ready to sleep after the blowjob and all the beer I consumed."

"Wow, I can't believe I just said all that to you. But I hope it does give you a look into a side of Lori that made her so special to me and helped us keep our relationship fresh. I hope you can save and maybe get your relationship close to that level."

I added, "I can understand that you want him to see you in a sexual way. I do not know if Lori ever shared this with you but Lori and I had a very healthy sexual relationship before her illness spoiled it."

She replied, "she talked about it occasionally, and even told me about some of the sexual exploits the two of you had."

She paused again, then garnered the courage to ask "did you really have sex in front of another couple."

Yes I replied, "but I hope she told you it was not planned, and weed and a little alcohol played a part in lowering our inhibitions. It was hot, I have to admit that being watched was a great experience, and even better than watching."

Another awkwardly long pause in the conversation. She apparently was trying to get up the nerve for what she was about to ask next.

"Have you ever pleasured yourself, I mean jacked off, as they say in front of someone other than Lori."

"Well we are getting personal, but yes I have, but I admit it was not a set up situation with anyone and usually did not know I was being watched, but recently I was jerking off right here and I knew someone could see me, I just kept going and in the end It was a huge turn on for this old man."

She struggled to keep working during this now exotic and personal information we were sharing. I noticed she was encountering a large spot of my dried cum that I had missed on the wooden frame of the chair, she sprayed it with Pledge but eventually had to use one of her manicured ruby red fingernails to help remove it.

Having been a house cleaner for awhile, and growing up with two brothers she had once told us, she must have seen dried cum before.

After she finished the chair she said "I have a confession" she said, (my face turning a little red as I thought she was going to admit to seeing me jerk and cum a few days before.) But no, that would have been mild compared to what she said.

Now she was blushing as she stated, "I have always wanted to be watched having sex or masturbating, especially by a someone nice like you, but I think things like that rarely happen, and were only for fantasizing."

This was my chance, and I took it. I said, "If you ever want to fulfill that fantasy it would be my pleasure to watch someone as beautiful as you do just about anything, especially something sexual."

After a even longer pause to get through. She finally sat down in the chair and said, "all this talk has made me extremely horny right now"

"I feel very comfortable with you, but asking you watch me masturbate for my pleasure is a lot to ask."

I replied, "Come on now, you see yourself in the mirror and have to know how hot you are, do you think I would not jump at the chance to see some of your hidden beauty in such a erotic way."

Another long pause. They say actions speak louder than words, and she did not reply with words, but by pulling the string holding her bikini top on, and letting it drop on her lap.

Wow, I thought, they are even larger than I imagined they might be when unbridled.

This action caused her to blush but did not deter her as she started to knead her breast and play with her nipples that were soon protruding from their mounds.

Speaking of stiff, I had more than a little something going on in my shorts by now, and was starting to erect a tent in them. At this point I sure didn't care if she noticed it, in fact I was hoping she would, I wanted a little attention too.

She started to investigate what was going on down south, and she put one hand down her shorts and started to work her pussy.

Her quiet phase ended as she stated, "I do not want to stain this nice chair."

"Don't worry about it, that chair is not virgin to body fluids, I noticed you had a hard time getting that hunk of my dried cum off of it earlier."

Finally I got a little chuckle out of her, a breakthrough in getting her comfortable. I then ask if she would feel better if I got something to throw over the chair. "That would be great," she said, "but make it big as on occasion I have squirted in the past."

I wasted no time as I jumped up exposing the huge bulge in my shorts that she was already aware of. I went to the linen closet and got an old cover sheet that I no longer used on the bed, then came back and handed it to her while offering her something to drink.

She said, "that would be nice, I left my water bottle on the kitchen counter when I arrived."

As I went to the kitchen to retrieve the water I thought, did she say squirt? I have always wanted to see that up close in person.

I picked up both our water bottles and returned to the living room. As I went over to the end table to deposit her bottle, she had already placed the sheet on the chair, stripped and sat down. Damn, I missed the erotic removing of the last item of clothes part. And what a glorious sight her pussy was, shaved as I suspected, and naked as the day she was born.

I sat my water down after taking a drink and got back in my front row seat for the show. And it was a great one, she already had two fingers deep in her pussy and was using her other hand to again massage her breast and nipples.

"You are so hot doing that," I said as encouragement to keep her going, and maybe escalate her efforts.

It did, as she then moved her other hand down to massage her clit while still fucking herself and adding yet another finger.

I was surprised but ecstatic when she sheepishly said, "can you see ok?"

What could I say but, "I can see reasonably well, well enough I guess."

I got a tremendous result from that comment as Sophia being a petite girl was able to improve my view. She was able to lift her legs up placing her dainty feet on the chair with her knees up In the air. As if that was not enough she scooted her ass out a little, and spread her knees out as wide as the arms of the chair would allow.

"How is that," she said, "is that better?"

"Perfect" I said, "fabulous, fantastic, and a whole lot of other words I could add." She had no reply other than getting back to business in that beautiful pussy of hers. She then turned the heat up on me by looking directly in my eyes as she stroked, I thought I might cum involuntarily.

After a few minutes she stopped for a second, and with another blushing look ask, "could you show me your cock? I can not get my mind off of it since you stood up and I could see how hard and big it looked in your shorts."

"It's not really that big, but I can attest that it sure is hard right now. I am sure it will enjoy having a hot thing like you looking at it," I said as if it had a mind of its own.

With that, I stood up and slowly pulled down my shorts, throwing them to the other side of the couch.

"You lied she said, it's a pretty big one, at least bigger and a lot thicker than the few I have seen in person."

I sat down and tried to strike a pose that would make it look as large as possible, sure glad I shave down there, it sure helps it appear to be bigger.

I remember using that pose on Lori many times and getting the reply, "well now, what do you want, I think I know what you have in mind!" My god I miss all those little things that never got old in our relationship.

Sophia was back to work and now working mostly by feel as she stared at me and my hard and throbbing cock as she sped up. Oh man, I thought, my cock could sure use a workout too.

My wish came true, as she stopped a moment and said, "I love the fact that you shave down there, I can see it so clearly and in detail, I hope you don't think I would mind seeing you playing with that big thing, and your balls underneath, feel free."

I had my cock in my hand before she could finish the word free!

This is unbelievable, to think that this all started with my dumb ass forgetting that Sophia had my key, and me not being ready for possible company. Now I am sitting here with a real live young woman watching me pull on my dick, and play with my balls.

We got into a rhythm watching each other as we stroked, so this is mutual masturbation at its best I thought.

Again there was a pause by Sophia and then stopped and removed her hands. Being the one that was going to have to clean this mess up, she recognized the fact that if I cum, and if she would happen to squirt, it's going to be all over the carpet and couch. She then verbalized this to me. I came up with a plan that would get me even closer to that beautiful young pussy that I would love to bury my face, and stick my tongue in sometime.

I told her that the chair was easy to move and the sheet is big enough for both of us, and I could set that up by myself. She replied, "OK that would be great, I hope you don't mind me taking a quick trip to the bathroom then, as I have been drinking a lot of water in this heat and need some relief."

"Go to it, and I will probably have things all set up by the time you get back."

As she walked to the bathroom, I got the first really good look at that beautiful and naked round ass of hers, as it swayed back and forth on her way. It's the first naked young ass I have seen that close since I was at least a little closer to her age.

I wished it was a longer walk to the bathroom, and for the first time thought it might be hot to watch a woman pee. I accidentally had seen a big ass older women relieve herself on a hiking trail when I was young, and I swore at the time that I never wanted to watch another woman pee in my life. Wrong!

I was pretty much done moving the chair and sheet by the time her beautiful silhouette came out of the bathroom, and slowly walked toward, and then smiled at me. Oh what a beautiful young woman she was, those tits and that ass, and a pussy that I was now going to see from a even closer vantage point. Just watching her come toward me brought my now starting to droop cock back to full attention.

To share the sheet, I had move the chair closer, allowing only enough space for us to get back into our seats. Lady's first, then I carefully scooted in and sat down only a couple of feet away.

We got back to work, and I again remembered what she had said about squirting and it further excited me that it was a possibility. I always thought it was a bit rare and required some technique, and or practice on the squirter's part, but what do I know.

We were again locked in a stare, I at her pussy as she had stepped things up, and was now working her clit too, stroking it quickly with two fingers. This went on for quite a while.

I started to get a little tired and overheated and considered letting myself cum first, but worried she might stop then, so I decided to try to give her a chance first. I expanded my view to be able to see her facial expressions, adding them to the sounds she was making could help me tell when she was about ready to go off.

I slowed down and even stopped one time to prolong it, and finally without warning she lifted her legs even further up in the air, and her breathing got heavier and moans got louder! Was she aiming that fine snatch at my face? I could not get my focus off her face and chest. Her face was a little a bit red, but pale compared to that ruby red lipstick on those delicious looking full lips of hers. I also seen that her chest above her breast was turning red as she was overheated too. That was a look I to love to see on a woman, as it confirmed that she had or was about to experience some pleasure that I helped her achieve.

inafantasy
inafantasy
897 Followers
12