Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I kind of missed most of it, it happened while I was focused on her chest and face and jerking my cock. I know it happened because I had felt a wet spray on my jerking hand and dripping down to my balls. It was Sophia's love juice that I didn't see coming.

I was still stoking, and awful close to a cumshot myself, I gritted my teeth and probably made my Oh Face as I blew my load in a arc starting from the end of my cock to her, with some hitting her in the face just above her lip, and continuing down to her chest and between those lovely tits of hers. There was a rope of cum hanging from her upper lip and I was a little embarrassed that I did not warn her.

She reached up to her lip and wiped off the cum rope that was dangling from it, then licked it off her hand. Did she learn that from a porn video? Or was she more experienced then she let on or maybe it's that little bit of slut that lives inside most women. She took her hands and then rubbed the rest of my cum all over her chest and tits. I felt I had to say something and told her I was sorry that I did not warn her.

She replied "that's OK, I liked feeling of your warm cum hitting me and loved rubbing it all over me. Beside I owe you a apology too, as I had to have hit you with some of my juices as well."

"I did feel it," I said, "but I was so intrigued how red your chest was getting I did not get to see its origin. In fact I never seen a woman squirt and hope I get another chance."

"Oh you will probably get another chance, if you want it that is, and if my husband does not shape up, you will probably get even more than that from me if you choose."

"I am all in sweetie, if I can call you that, it seems appropriate at this time after what I just experienced with you."

"Can I give you a kiss she ask?"

I thought for a minute, and the wise old man in me kicked in and replied, "its all I can do to not grab you, hold you tight and suck your face for a few minutes, but I think for now we should not kiss. You are young and trying to save a marriage, and if you regret this session we had, you can maybe justify it in your own head as not really cheating. We never touched you know, and only some of our fluids came in contact with each other."

She then said, "you are paying me to clean, now get out of my way so I can clean this up and finish the house. I will put this sheet in the washer as soon as I clean myself up and get dressed."

She has really surprised me several times today, and this was no exception as she said. "I think I might have left a pair of my favorite panties here, I would like to throw them in the wash too."

"I will get them" I said, "I hate to give them up as they still have your wonderful smell on them and and represent a memory I would like to keep."

"Keep them then, I do not want to deprive you of a memory, a fond one I hope."

I then said, "I should get out of the way and go into the guest bedroom and shower and maybe watch TV or something as that room only needs dusting."

"OK" She said "I have time, I probably won't see my husband till 9 or 10 tonight, and he will probably walk right past me, get a drink of whiskey and eventually pass out."

Well all I can tell you is, I did make it to the shower, a very short one, then did a half ass job of drying off, and fell spread eagle on my stomach on the bed. You could stick a fork in my ass, I was done, emotionally more than physically.

When I woke I was hungry, and she was already gone, I went into the kitchen to find something to eat and I found a note she had left.

It had her bill for the house cleaning, $40. a bargain for sure.

The Note Then Mentioned:

While I was dusting in the guest bedroom I could not help but stare at a really cute naked butt on the bed, and I may have missed some dust, sorry about that.

The Note Ended With:

And here is something that I really wanted to give you.

(It was a ruby red lipstick impression of her lips.)

I will keep that note along with her glorious panties forever.

That's it for Part 2, hope you like it. I will continue to work on Pt 3.

12