Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 06

Story Info
Phil & Ash get a Treat from Sophia a MFF.
4.9k words
4.73
16.2k
8
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

It was getting time for my next house cleaning and I wondered how our last get together, the declaration of love I made to Sophia, and her quick response of "I love you too" would affect our relationship, if any. I hoped it didn't, not as on my part I was just stating a fact, not proposing any changes in our relationship, it has been too much fun, and I would not want to lose that.

Before I could contact her, I received a call one evening. It was Sophia, we exchanged pleasantries and caught up on the last two-and-a-half weeks of our lives.

She then went on to ask me what I thought of her friend Ashley. "Well, I think a lot of things and they are all good so far. She is a great host, a fun person and very hot sexually, oh and she gives good head!"

"Well you do seem to like blow jobs, not surprised you added that."

"Well me and Ashley have been taking lunch together, we have found a quiet secluded place in the office that we can discuss anything we want without being overheard by the office busy bodies. You and your performance at the swim party was brought up by her several times, you made a good impression."

"Well I am glad," I said, "I will have to say that Ashley and Becka made a good one with me as well."

Sophia said, "Apparently she did not get enough of your cock, and has mentioned us three getting together enough times, it became very clear she wants to have a threesome with us. I called her on it and she said she fantasized it while masturbating, she even embarrassedly admitted to picturing herself leaning over your car and you fucking her instead of me. I have never been part of a threesome, but I guess what went down at the pool party could be called a foursome, technically, and I enjoyed it immensely."

She said some more, and just about us, "I could not believe how good I felt seeing you enjoy my friends, but still wanting me afterwards, and even confessing your love for me. I can't describe how that made me feel to have you say that. I did not want to say it first, I wanted to be sure you felt that way too."

I was a little speechless, and moved but said, "I first realized it during the overnight stay at the hotel, how much fun it was to again have someone that understood my humor and was willing to accept my dare, and preform so well doing it. It was all I could do to not confess it to you then, but we were pretty drunk and maybe lacking in judgment."

I got back to the subject at hand and said, "It sounds like you and Ashley have become quite good friends for her to be that open with you."

"Yes" she answered, "We have a lot of fun together, and sexually I admitted to her that I really enjoyed pleasuring and being pleasured by her during the party."

I stated, "I am glad you guys had such a good experience, and that I got to watch it all."

There was a pause, and then she mustered the courage to just come out and say, "I have agreed to the possibly of having a MFF threesome with you as the M. You have apparently have lit a fire in us, we are horny and wondering if we could do this as soon as this coming weekend. I told her I would check and see if you are you doing anything this Saturday?

Trying not to let my excitement show, I tried humor. "Well" I said, "I was planning to go down to the senior center to play Bingo, but I guess the old ladies down there will have to play without me."

"Oh You!" She said, and then proceeded to give me the details of what time and where.

Well this made my week, something to look forward to. I had been in an actual threesome before I was married and it was super exciting and also a bit disappointing as none of us had the experience needed to make it last much more than 20 minutes. I am looking forward to having one with at least two of us with some experience. I don't think we will have to do much tutoring to young Sophia, she has proven her self to be a quick learner I have to say.

********************************************************************************************************

Saturday night finally came and right as I was getting in the car I got a call from Sophia. My heart sunk a little until she stated she had a tire that is going down and no time to get it fixed. She was at a gas station filling it with air but was worried about the drive to Ashley's. I told her I could follow her, I keep a small compressor in my trunk, but I thought riding together was a safer choice. We agreed to meet at a public lot that a lot of patrons of several bars use. It will be safe there I said, "I have seen a lot of cars there after closing time, I am sure people that have hooked up often leave a car there overnight." Well we had a plan and I set off for the lot.

We talked about her situation a little bit on the trip there, as I was curious to know how she could get out without her husband asking questions. Her demeanor changed quickly as she stated "He could give a shit, he is in his own little world, I just told him that I was going to my friends house to swim and would be drinking so I probably would stay over."

"I guess the fact that he does not give a shit is what's keeping me from leaving him, I now know I can just go on with my life with all the pleasures of being single while he drinks himself to sleep nearly every night."

I quickly changed the subject as it was not a good one. I ask her what she thought Ashley was expecting from us tonight. "Well not sure what interaction she wants with me but it's pretty clear she wants your cock in her pussy this time, and I am anxious to watch that I have to admit. Having you make love to me is so amazing, I would like to watch it, especially since you are two people I care so much for."

Fucking someone in front of Sophia is not something that I had thought about, but knowing she was looking forward to watching made it exciting, that and the fact that I am sure she will be participating in some manor with the two of us, it's a threesome after all.

We were getting close to Ashley's house and I stated "despite the fact that I have become close to both of you, I still feel awkward showing up at her front door for a threesome with our overnight cases in our hands." Maybe I could break the ice and say something like, "Hi, we are here for the mega-orgy and fuck-fest, is this the right place?" when she comes to the door.

"That's a good one, but what if we do it naked," she said.

"OK, you really are getting good at this exhibitionist stuff, that sounds great to me"

"I like it," she said, "she can't be expecting us to show up in the buff and ready for action." Sophia was already stripping as we pulled in the drive. We hurriedly finished stripping and stuffing our clothes in our bags and walked to the door.

Well we got the response we expected, and a little more. Standing at the door was Ashley, and a stranger, another woman that seemed to be a bit shocked. I instinctively pulled Sophia in front of me to hold her as a shield. Ashely saved the whole situation by saying, "See I told you I had a couple of hot friends coming over Diana, and began introductions. "Diana has been a long time neighbor and friend and we share everything we do with each other, well almost everything."

Diana finally spoke saying, "she told me what you guys had planned and ask me to stay and meet you, glad I did." As she lifted her eyebrows and pretended to look around Sophia to see my package.

Sophia moved away and said, "you don't have to peek, here is why we hang around with him."

"I am glad to meet you both and hope we meet again but you will have to excuse me as this has been so hot I need to get home and see if I can get "Big Mike" (her husband) to fuck me. Bye Ash, "Enjoy" she said as she scurried off to her house.

"Well that seemed to backfire," I said, "we were trying to shock you and the shock turned out to be mutual."

"Thats OK, Diana loved it and it will probably spice up her and Mike's love life at least for tonight."

"It looks like you two are ready to go," as she undid and removed her top and slid out of her bottoms, revealing that wonderful pussy of hers. "By the way, I meant to tell you before, some of my friends call me just Ash, depends on the place and situation. Lets go to the pool, get fucked up and then take advantage of each other."

Sounds like a plan, Sophia and I both agreed.

We again started with some wine and I had brought some pot, and thought I would bring it up and see what response I would get. Ash was in, stating that she once was a bit of a stoner and still partakes on occasion, and this seemed like a occasion to her. Sophia said that she smoked a little in college, but has not since she has been married to someone that lives for his booze.

I pulled out a couple of joints I had rolled at home and suggested we use a little wine to cool our throats. I had a bit of trouble finding pot when I first came to Florida and did not know who to ask. I was talking to the guy that mows my lawn one day and it came up, and I still count my grass man for my grass. Todays pot is more potent, and yes certain kinds are better for certain activities. This is one I often smoke while abusing myself, it makes jerking off a bit more pleasureful.

We smoked the first joint and I could feel a pretty good buzz coming on. I was glad as alcohol and sex is not always a good mix, I could cut down on my wine consumption. I suggested that we get in the pool, it was still a bit humid and it felt good to wash off any sweat I had gathered on the trip there. We jumped in, played around a little and ended up leaning on the side talking.

Ashley mentioned she would like to go to the more shallow area so she could sit up on the side with her feet in. I said nothing just put my hands on her waist and lifted her up on the side and then did the same with Sophia. This turned out to be a great move as it put their beautiful pussy's right in front of my face and I did not have them looking at my shrinkage.

It was a bit of a decision of who's muff I should dive into first so I said to Ashley, "you are the host, so how about I thank you for the invitation." I wanted dearly to get into that snatch that was so defined with a protruding clit and it's hood as its highlight.

Sophia said, "go ahead I will find something to do, like watch and play with mine. I would suck your cock underwater, but I can't hold my breath that long."

With that I dove in to start working as Ashley scooted her ass forward leaned back on her elbows and manged to get and spread her knees by putting her heals in the skimmer tray that runs around the pool. I latched on to her ass with both hands and went to work. There is something about pot that makes me more into a sexual act, I wanted it to be one of the best oral experiences I could give. I licked her slit, and fucked her with my tongue while not neglecting that beautiful clit of hers. I could hear moaning from both her and Sophia and hoped I would not miss watching another of her squirts.

I continued to work wondering if I was spending too much time with Ashley and neglecting Sophia, this is how you tend to think when you are fucked up.

I noticed that Sophia stopped moaning and was concerned. I pulled out my head and inserted fingers and stated that I was not done, just getting a breath. I could then see that Sophia had gotten up to get Ashley a pillow for her head, thoughtful, and with an added bonus. She had retrieved a large cushion from a wicker couch, that was big enough for both of them. Big enough for Ash to lean her head back on and for Sophia to place her knees on as she faced me and lowered her pussy down to Ashley's tongue. Thats my girl I thought, how could I not love her.

Now they were both moaning again and not holding back as it got louder, meaning me and Ash must have been doing a good job. I would like that feeling but it was enough having my mouth full of a delicious pussy. I was starting to feel Ashley's legs start to squeeze my head and knew that she was on the verge of a orgasm. I then heard a squeal from Sophia, something was going down. About that time my head was clamped tight and I could feel Ash's whole body quiver. I was ready to say uncle when Ash released my head and I looked up to see her stretched out with Sophia's juices all over her chest as she got her breath.

Sophia was just sitting leaned back with her hands supporting her and getting her breath as well. I said to Ash "I think we both did good, I really do."

"I agree," she said, "I came hard and Sophia squirted all over me, that was a new experience."

Sorry Ash, "you have real talent," Sophia said "I may have to pay you to give Phil lessons on bringing a girl to a squirt."

"I am in," I said, "anything that would allow me to watch you two hotties engage orally, sign me up for that."

We agreed that we should take a short break and they promised to reward me for my good work afterwards.

We had some wine and I lit up the last joint, preparing for my reward. Ash and I took a few tokes, and Sophia one or two before she declined, saying she was good. The joint was about half gone when Sophia suggested that I suck on the joint while her and Ashley sucks on my cock, then got up to retrieve the big cushion and placing it at my feet. I simply pushed my ass forward only partly on the chair and said "here it is at your disposal, make me smile."

The too of them made a good team, they had to start from flaccid from the effect of the pool water, but they had me hard in less than a minute. Neither one could swallow a cock like Ashley's friend Becka could, but Ash took most of it while Sophia used her tongue and hands. Sophia started to finger my asshole and I took that as a cue to make it more accessible. I put my hands below my knees and pulled back lifting my ass up in the air. Sophia seeing that took my cue and started to fuck my ass with her tongue as Ash cupped my balls while sucking and face fucking herself. Does it get any better than having your lover's tongue up your ass and your cock in her friends mouth?

I tried hard to hold on for awhile and enjoy the awesomeness of it all but time was running out. I even imagined myself suffering in a dentist chair to keep from cumming, and then figured its time to give in.

This time Ash could feel my balls retreat and alerted Sophia to get ready. I grabbed my cock and took over for Ash as they waited in front of me with their mouths open. "Oh God," I said, I had forgotten how cumming while on pot felt as the ropes of cum exited my cock. I managed to get some in both of their mouths. Sophia took my sensitive cock into her mouth, then Ash, and they both licked me clean before tending to each other. I scooted back to get comfortable, leaned back and watched.

What a encore I was treated too. Two women licking strings of my cum off each others faces followed by some intense kissing and tongue wrestling. They really were getting in to it, and being both petite managed to fit on the big cushion and now had their heads in each other's snatch. Sophia got her off before ending it all by squirting again, this time Ash was on top and could get out of the way, and just use her fingers at the end. My hardon did not let up a bit till they were done, in fact it was all I could do to keep my hands off my cock, but figured I better save myself, I was not done with them.

Ashley suggested that we take time out for a snack and beverage and went to the kitchen to put something together. Sophia came over to me and sat across my lap and we kissed and snuggled like the lovers we are while waiting for Ashley.

Sophia spoke softly to me and said, "I just want you to know that I do love you and want you to not feel any stress later. Ash needs a real cock in her pussy and needs it bad, so she has priority after our snack."

"OK, I appreciate you telling me that, and want you to know that my cock is always happy to enter you, and we have plenty of time, even if we have to go with morning sex. I would love to start a day with my hard cock in you, what a wonderful day that would be."

Ashley came back with a nice tray of cheese, crackers and cured meats. She said I hate to interrupt you two love birds but I am now taking drink orders. I asked her if she had any soda, preferable cola with sugar and caffeine, I need a lift after the pot.

Sophia chose soda too but requested diet, she said, "got to keep sexy in case I lose this guy," she said.

"Not a chance," I replied.

We drank our sodas and talked about our pool and "Pleasure Phil" session. I said, "I wish I could have watched you and Sophia more at the pool but I was busy as you know, but back here in front of me, that was really something to see, high class porno stuff."

Ash said, "I think we both enjoyed it and there surely could be a repeat performance for you to watch in the future."

"Well this soda picked me up, I am ready to have sexual intercourse if either of you are interested," I stated trying to be funny and get things going again.

"You first Ash," stated Sophia, "I want to watch my lover enter you with his big cock and fuck you till you scream, I may lend a hand, finger, or tongue if needed."

"Are you sure," Ash said?

"Yes, now where do you want to do this," she said.

"How about my room," Ash said, "it has a King Bed and a mirror on the ceiling, my ex put in so I could watch his bare ass go up and down while we fucked missionary once or maybe twice a week if I was lucky, I think his girlfriend was getting most of his love toward the end."

We walked to the master bedroom, and a master it was, huge with a large en suite bath with Jacuzzi and walk-in closet. The bedroom was almost as big as the tin shack (I call it) that I live in.

I could not help but to take a shot at a funny quip. "I take it you do not want to start with missionary?"

"No please, maybe later if we run out of other ways to fuck, I want you in me deep."

"OK, I have a suggestion, how about we start with you sitting on my face while Sophia gets my cock ready with her mouth. This will assure we both are ready for serious fucking."

"OK, lets go," said Ash.

We did not need to spend a lot of time with this warm up, Ash's pussy was still lubricated and my cock responded well. I suggested a cowgirl facing me, so Ash could control the speed and the depth of my cock in her snatch. I laid back, she lowered her pussy, and Sophia's hand guided my cock into her before she moved back to watch.

She rode me like she was riding a bronco, she wanted it hard all right. Sophia moved back in and used one hand to massage my balls and the other to provide friction on Ash's assessable clit. "We ha", she yelled, corny but fitting at the time. She had me in deep and I was glad Sophia's hand was there to cushion my balls as she was reaching a orgasm, she had peaked and was praising God now, "God, Oh... God" she yelled. She slowed to a stop, and then just kind of collapsed on my chest. I held her tightly for a moment, then we then had our first kiss, a tender one, I gave her a lovers kiss, long and with a fair amount of tongue, but only one.

Ash beckoned Sophia to the head of the bed and gave her a kiss, her voice quivered in joy as she said, "You two are so fucking awesome," then repeated, "just fucking awesome is all can say to describe the two of you, I really needed that."

"So you're done," I said jokingly, "Oh no, not until you give me a cream pie, I didn't wear you out already did I?"

"No, not yet, not yet ready to throw in the towel."

I was ready for round 2 of Phil's Cock vs Ash's fine Pussy. "Any suggestions girls?" None and both agreed that I was the director and doing a good job so far.

"OK, How about this," I said, "Sophia lay down and spread your legs for Ash to access your sweet pussy, Ash, you go for her pussy and lift your ass up and be my doggie, does that sound OK?"

inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers
12