Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No objections, and we were off to the races, this time I was the jockey. Oh the view, Ash's head in Sophia's young pussy while displaying her cunt like a female dog in heat, and waiting to be fucked. I guided my own cock into Ash this time and started very slowly. Although she had the smaller breast, there was more than enough for me to get a hold of, gently cupping them in my hands as I increased my speed based on her moans. Having had already releasing a cumshot earlier I was in for the long run and maybe another position if needed.

Ash pulled her face out of Sophia for a moment to yell, "harder, deeper, I want all of your cock."

Well I moved my hands back to her hips for a better grip and, gave her all I had over and over till her moans turned into screams, she had a tight but deep hole for such a thin girl, Sophia was now only a spectator watching her friends face and neck turn red from overheating. I felt her start to quiver again in my hands. When she was finished cumming, I put on my Oh Face and got ready to let loose another cumshot, it felt great, it always does, and I was now a bit vocal as I shot my seed in her, I was not yet sure of the quantity but could feel the velocity at the end of my cock. I backed out to see it ooze out, and I called out for Sophia, "come see this, its beautiful, just fucking beautiful."

Sophia worked her way down and said nothing, she just grabbed Ash's ass and started to slurp up the pie I made. What a hot scene I was watching, glad Sophie was there as I was again tempted to eat my own beautiful pie.

With that Ashley said in a whimper, "I am done, wiped out, you can hear I am horse from the screaming. I had planned to go all night but you guys working as a team wore me out already. I just want to sleep and dream about all this. You guys are on your own now, this is a big bed and I can avoid the big wet spot we made, and sorry Sophia you did not get his cock or a pie but you guys can stay as long as you want if you decide to wait till morning."

With that me and Sophia went to our bedroom but we were beat too, and just opted to just cuddle and spoon till we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up first, but Sophia looked so peaceful all curled up and sleeping, that I did not want to wake her up, even though I had my heart set on some morning pussy.

I headed to the kitchen and found Ashley already there in a sexy nightie. She said, "good morning, I see you did not bring any pajamas."

"Guilty," I said, "I thought I would be the first one up and gets some coffee, don't tell me this is one of those no clothes, no service places."

"No, you're more than fine as you are, I am glad to get another look of that cock of yours that wore me out last night. How do you like your coffee she said."

"Black is fine thank you."

"I could fix you something but you would probably have to put some pants on so I am not so distracted, or I have some donuts here I bought yesterday."

I took a doughnut and ate it with my coffee and said, "I better get back to see if Sophia woke up yet, we passed out soon after we got back to the guest room."

"As I said last night, you guys stay as long as you want, I am going back to bed for a while and will say goodbye now. Thank You! For such a wonderful night," she said.

"It was my pleasure."

She wrapped her arms around my naked body and we kissed long enough for me to get hard, before heading back to her room. I watched her walk across the room, she had no panties on and her naked ass cheeks wiggled as she walked, I wanted to jump her again but Sophia is expecting a good fuck.

I went back to check on Sophia, and there she was, her beautiful young body standing naked at the door waiting for me, it felt just like a dream, but it was real.

"I was about to come looking for you, you promised to make love me this morning," she said.

I told her, "I just went for a cup of coffee and said goodbye to Ash, she is going back to bed and said we could stay as long as we want. Do you want me to get you some coffee and a doughnut too?"

She was almost mean when she said, "No, that's OK, when I woke up and you were not here I could not help but picture you and Ash fucking again, I loved watching it last night, but come in here and fuck me now like you promised."

"OK, OK, I was hoping to get my cock in your pussy before we left, you have to know I love it in there." We fucked, or should I say, made love for over an hour, passionate love, and passed out again, not sure I would have woke up if it was not for the hunger pangs I was having, and then I was pretty sure I smelled bacon cooking. A MFF threesome followed by bacon in the morning? This has to be a dream. We dressed and went to the kitchen where Ash had a big spread of eggs, home fries, and even had a waffle iron going, and of course the grill was full of sizzling bacon.

Now I was in love with two women, for different reasons, but Sophia was still my #1, she has changed my life with the help of her friends.

End of Part 6

12