Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 08

Story Info
Phil stays at Ashley's gets a surprise from her daughter.
8.2k words
4.76
20.1k
13
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
888 Followers

It helps if you have read earlier parts, but I try to write them so they stand on their own. Comments on the story are welcome and appreciated. I do my best on grammar, and to proof for errors. Enjoy I hope!

***************************************************

I was looking forward to seeing Sophia, and was about to call her about cleaning when I seen some creepy crawler bugs in my kitchen. Called the bug guy, and he came out and gave me the bad news. They had built a nest in the crawl space and he was going to have to aggressively attack them. That means he is going to have to use the strong stuff, and that is going to require me stay at a motel for a few days.

I texted the info to Sophia, and she got back to me the next day after she had lunch with Ashley. She said Ashley offered her guest room to you and that, who knows I might get a blow job from her. Better yet, I may be able to get away and stop and you can fuck both of us again, if you are up for a threesome. I texted back, "Sure as long as you are one of the participants." She told me to call Ash tonight after work if I am interested.

I gave Ash a call, and she talked me into staying there. I told her that I would do it if she would let me take her out to dinner, and maybe buy some steaks or chops to grill. Told her Sophia gave me the OK to eat you or fuck you, your choice, but said she would like to join us one of the nights if she can get away." It was a deal and I said I would tell her the exact day I would be coming tomorrow.

All was set, and I was heading to her house that Thursday. I packed a bag and put some extras clothes in another in case I had to stay away longer. I told Ash I would be there about 7 if she wanted to go out be ready. She later replied that dinner would be served at 7:30, she is a good cook and I was not going to argue.

I arrived, and was greeted at the door by Ashley, smelling fantastic, and looking sexy in her sundress. I love sundresses, how did she know? It was sleeveless, navy blue with white dots, and the top allowed me to see some cleavage. It was kind of short, the bottom edge had some white scallops, making her beautiful long tan legs stand out. I took a good look, and said, "are you trying to seduce me?"

"No, your pretty easy, I know I can jump your bones any time I want to."

"Easy, not for just any woman, but you and Sophia can pretty much have me anytime you wish."

"What smells so good, besides you that is?"

"Well, I heard you complain about the diners down here lacking in comfort food, so I put a roast in the crock pot, with some vegetables around it."

"Sounds great to me."

She had set the small glass table in the pool area, and we had dinner there, complete with tiki torches lit all around. I am going to be spending a lot of time out here I told her.

"Well I am giving you the code to the locks and alarm and you can come and go as you please, glad to have some company for a change."

"Me too, it gets old living alone, glad I have come upon some good friends lately."

It was a great meal and I thanked her for fixing it specially for me. "I have prepared some desert for you too, it low cal and its served under glass."

"Under glass?"

"You did not get it did you, under the glass table," she moved her plate out of the way. I looked through the glass and there it was, she had her legs spread, and her dress pulled up with no panties, showing me my dessert.

"Looks delish I said, and I have been watching my calories. Does served under glass mean I have to crawl under the table to get it?"

"No, I think we can find a better place than that in this big house, should probably stay outside in the pool area though, it's such a nice evening.

"Fine with me," I said.

I helped her clear the table, and we walked to the sitting area by the pool, and I pulled her close to me for a hug. I told her a meal like that deserves a hug and a kiss and we did.

She said, "wouldn't a skin to skin hug be just a little bit better,"

"Well, I have some experience with sundresses, and I think if I take these two straps off to the side, and off your shoulders I think it will drop," and it did. I removed my shirt and shorts as she stepped out of the dress and we tried hugging that way. I suggested that she lay back on the love seat and get ready, and ready she was. She sat down lifted her legs up and spread them all in one movement.

I dove in and was instantly reminded of what a well-defined and beautiful pussy that Ashley sports. It had been a while since I had been down there and I forgot what I was missing. The hood of her clit just stands out so naturally, and I just could not wait to slide my tongue up and down her slit, her pussy is just world-class.

I know I call them all beautiful, but they are, no two are the same, like snowflakes, and I love them all.

She was wet immediately, no doubt she was horny, her and I both living alone we go longer periods between sexual activity, but it makes it more special. She was wet and squirming a little but not making much noise, I sensed that she might be interested in something different, and I pulled my head out and just suggested something else. I told her, "I really enjoyed, strolling naked through your yard in the moonlight, and then leaning Sophia over my car under your security light, and fucking her, and I bet you would like something like that too. A little birdy told me that you liked watching it so much you masturbated to memory of it."

"Busted, but I bet that little birdy did not tell you Becka admitted to me that she has too, I kept it to myself. But I warn you the mosquitoes are bad right now."

"Well the stroll is not the fun part, and I think the diving board would make a good substitute for my car, and it's in the screening," I said.

"OK, lets go."

We walked around the pool, and she grabbed the ladder with her hands and stuck her sexy ass out for me. Just the sight of it had me hard, so I entered her, and started to move in and out of her tight pussy, now I was getting some feedback, she was really into this position, and she came a lot sooner than I expected, the only problem was, so did I, giving her a cream pie, it was just too soon, not sure why I came so soon, as I was still rock hard and horny. I stepped back and admired my work and she just stood there and let it drip out. I said I was sorry but I had been without...

"I understand," she said as she turned around looked at my cock and said, "Wow stud, you look like you are ready to go again."

"I am sorry" I said again. Don't be sorry as she grabbed the ladder again and said, I have another hole back there that I have not used for sex in years, if you are into that, I would enjoy it I'm sure, but it has been a while, and you need to be gentle with that thick cock of yours."

"If it pleases you I'm in, or will be in a minute." I dipped my cock in, and coated it with the pie I just made to make sure it was lubed. I then ask her to spread her legs a little more and I started to work my knob in her ass slowly until my cock was halfway in, and still went very slowly, waiting to hear any instructions from her. It took a few minutes before she said it felt OK, and she was ready for me to go deeper. I did, and it sure felt good to me, soon she seemed to be enjoying it too. I was able to hold the ladder with one hand, and got the other in front and was stroking her clit with my fingers. Being fit, she was able to clinch her ass cheeks and clamp down and let off, it was something new for me. It was a bit awkward but worth it, I liked it and she was soon asking for more. It was not long until she was talking to God, and eventually I managed to make another pie.

Something new, I know I never even dreamed about achieving the double creampie before.

She was fit, but I could tell her arms were now tired as she climbed the ladder, and dove in the pool. I followed, and we swam a little before taking our places against the side. I noticed there were bubbles coming out between her legs. I said, "you are douching my pies out aren't you"

"Yea, I figured pool jets might work for getting cum out of my pussy and asshole, feels good too, I have used them before just for pleasure I confess. I have gone to bed with cum still dripping from my pussy, but my ass too, might be too much."

We decided, well she did, enough was enough for this work night, and she was glad to do something she had not done in years, but if she could only use one hole it would be her pussy.

We walked toward the bedrooms stopping at her door to again hug and kiss. She asked me if I would sleep with her and added, "And I mean just 'sleep' with me tonight, I would like to not have to wake up to an empty bed for a change."

"Sounds great to me but I do like to gently hold on to a females tit and spoon, at least till I fall asleep."

"You are a sweetie," she said as she kissed me and took my hand, and led me over to the bed. It did feel good having someone to spoon, I guess neither of us got to that much anymore.

I woke up the next morning hearing the shower going, but fell back asleep and did not wake up until she was gone.

I had some coffee and got in my car to check out the area she lived in. It was a nice area with a golf course that I did not know was around us, and punched the name location in my phone for later. I thought I might look at the beach that was close to her and found it to have a few bars and restaurants, so I decided to treat myself to lunch. Ash said she might be home a little later from work and we did not make a plan, I just figured we would go out or order in.

The open air bar I was at had a excellent and ice cold IPA on tap and I probably had too much. Did not know until I left for my car. I did not feel like I was impaired and I only had 3, and not the three you tell the cops, I really had only three. I am a cheap drunk with beer, I sometimes get a buzz from just two.

The beer did make me sleepy in the heat, and decided to head back to Ash's.

I pulled in the drive, and I noticed there was a small BMW there. I wondered if Ash forgot to tell me about a possible visitor. I unlocked the door and kind of looked around the house. Finding no one I decided to take a swim, with my trunks on, as that car belongs to someone.

I entered the pool area and heard water splashing, someone was in there. I stood there a bit frozen as a young lady stood up in the water with no top on.

"Oh, Hi, you must be Phil." I am Ash's daughter Heather, I just drove in from Miami where I am in grad school.

I turned my head and said, "I am sorry I was going to swim, but I don't have to right now."

"No, don't let me chase you away, I live close to South Beach and no one my age wears a top there. I am not embarrassed. By the way, look at the chair next to you, see the bikini there, top and bottoms?"

"Yes"

"I don't have bottoms on either, rarely do here. You can hand them to me if you have a thing about nudity but I don't care, come on in, with or without your trunks. My mom told me all about you, I know you are not a rapist."

"It's just an odd situation for me, being your moms guest."

"She told me you would be here this week but not what days, I drove up without any warning, I like to surprise mom sometimes. Are you coming in or not, you can take your trunks off, I am not a rapist either. I have a degree in biology and human anatomy, and working toward a Ph.D. in Human Sexuality, not sure of the exact subject for my thesis yet. I'm sorry" she said, "you look so uncomfortable, I know I look younger than I am, but I am 25. Hand me the suit and I will put it on, but it's pretty skimpy and won't make a lot of difference."

"That's OK, I will come in but with my suit." I walked to the board and dove in. Did a lap or two and then joined her at the side, so we could talk, saying, "I am not a fitness freak as you can see, I just like to cool off."

Well we talked, I found out she knew a lot more about me, my sweet young Sophia, and some of our exploits than I did about her, did not know she existed, never came up. I did see some photos of a blond girl in one of the rooms.

We talked a bit, and then she said, well I better get out of the water I am getting all prunny and I can tell you are not comfortable, she lifted up and sat on the side of the pool, much better I thought, not having the water as a buffer, distorting her bottom. Now she had her beautiful young pussy right in front of my face. I don't care what degrees she has, she is a tease.

"I am not sure how your mom would react if she found out I have been staring at her young daughter's pussy, and almost close enough to lick it, and I can't help it or stop, its beautiful, and so it the rest of you.

"I am not that much younger that Sophia am I? Does this pussy look any younger than hers," as she opened up her legs wider to show me. "Go ahead have a taste if you like, I hear you are pretty talented in that area."

"That was different, The Sophia thing happened in a different way."

"Like her catching you jerking off, then watching you, then later her masturbating for you like this?"

Now she had her heels in the pool gutter, and knees-up as she demonstrated, even showing me some pink, by spreading her vagina entrance open with her fingers.

I was lost for words, and turned on big time, with a huge tent in my trunks, but managed to say. "Wow, my sweet Sophia tells all, I hope she is careful, she is married you know."

"Don't worry it's only me and my mom that knows all this stuff, don't tell Sophia I know. Mom and I are close, and share "everything", she even told me about her hot threesome with you and Sophia. In some detail, like how the two of you showed up naked at her door as a gag. Then they both sucked you off, and you sprayed your cum on both their faces. How Sophia let you fuck my mom first and then guided your cock in her, and helped you get her off. She was really touched by just how sweet the two of you were to her that night."

Then she said, "But don't worry, we do not share "all" of our sexual experiences. I definitely did not tell her about the time she was at work, and I had just turned 18, so dad let me drink out here with him and two of his friends. My dad got called out for a work emergency, but his friends stayed, and we kept drinking and messing around."

"They talked me into taking my top off, they said I was "beautiful", and they wanted to see more of "my beautiful breast" and kiss my nipples. It was the first time a man called me or any part of me "beautiful", so I let them. I was young and dumb I guess, I shouldn't have tried to keep up with them."

"Then they told me they would like to drink their shots from my "cute" little belly button, and one of them pulled the strings and removed my bottoms too. Now I was laying there totally naked in front of my dad's grownup friends, I was so embarrassed, and afraid dad would find out and be mad at me, so I protested. But he said they wouldn't want a bikini that I looked so pretty in get stained with booze.

"Now they were naked too, it was the first time I had seen a grown man's penis and balls, and I had two of them dangling over me. After each shot we all had, they would lick down a little lower, until they were licking my slit. Now their big cocks were hard, and I could feel them touching me when they took a drink, I was a little scared of them, but I was kind of out of it soon after that. It was my first time downing shots, and the next thing I knew, I had one of their hard cocks in my mouth and one in my vagina. They were taking turns fucking both openings, and were being a little rough. I was legal, barely legal, and not a virgin, I had blown and fucked a boyfriend a few times I admit. But it was the first time I had a man push his cock in my mouth, while someone was fucking me."

"But even though they smelled like booze, were as old as my dad, and took way to many turns fucking me, I kind of enjoyed it. Even when they covered me in their warm semen, and that's when I found out it comes out in white ropes, I kind of enjoyed learning that too.

After we were done I threw up, and then took a really long shower, and I still felt like I could smell them on me. I remember I did not want to even look my dad in the eye for a while, I was so ashamed of what I did. The fact that I kind of liked what they did to me might be what influenced me to study human sexuality, maybe to try to understand why I enjoyed it. Wow, I never told anyone that, not even any of my therapist."

Then she said, "I have made myself really horny now, and mom speaks so highly of your cock and your fucking skills, come on, show me that one eyed monster. I would like to see you in action sometime, but not with my mom, that would creep me out, Sophia maybe if she is into it."

"Oh she would probably be in to it, she has advanced past me when it comes to being a exhibitionist."

Heather coaxed, "Com'on, Your rock hard, if you won't fuck me, just take it out, and we can do what you and Sophia did, it sounded so hot when I heard about it, I got wet and had to take care of myself later. Pull off your trunks, we can even go over to the chairs, we won't have to touch each other, I want to watch you jerk off while I masturbate, I'll let you cum on my face, or in my mouth. I am halfway there already," as she continued with, three fingers in her pussy and her other hand pulling on her nipples.

"I can see that, you have my cock hard and throbbing, and it's tempting but..." Then I watched her cum, and she came hard, all that talk really had an effect on her, I was kind of sorry I did not give in, but after she told me about what her father's friends did, I was ambiguous. She needs to tell a therapist what she told me.

After she recovered, she really shocked me. She slid back into the pool and had my suit down before I could react, I thought my cock was going to break off she whipped it down so quick, now she had my cock in her hand.

It was like a wrestling move, she got behind me, pushed her tits against me and had her legs around one of mine, pussy against my leg, and thigh in my butt crack as she jerked me off, I could have not stopped her now if I wanted to. Having her young naked body pressed against me like that, gave me chills down my spine. This whole scene was so sexually charged, and had me so turned on, she was able to get me off quite quickly. She could feel, and hear me as I let loose, and then came around to see what she did. Several ropes of cum were still floating in front of me.

"Wow, big boy, that would have been a mouth full, or made a nice pie, now it's headed for the pool filter. When a man is hard, he is turned on, and needing a release. I caused it, and I got off. I would have been being just plain mean to walk away and leave you like that."

I was shocked and totally speechless, but also had a warm fuzzy feeling going.

All she said then was, "Later, I have some things to do in town, and want to be back when mom gets home."

She walked away, and I am glad she did not look back, as she would have seen an old man standing there still hard, trunks around his ankles, and frozen in his tracks. I just stood there as she walked away naked, leaned over to pick up her suit, giving me a new, and sexy view of her firm young breast suspended below her. Then I watched her naked young ass sway above her beautiful long shapely legs, as she made her way back in the house.

Then I realized something, Heather is really beautiful, her mother is too, but they don't really look that much alike, except they both have such well-defined pussies, it's not like I have not seen Ash's lately, I did the night before. Heather's pussy is very much like hers, just in a younger setting. It's something I am going to have to keep to myself.

inafantasy
inafantasy
888 Followers