Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retired to my room after that, I needed a nap, I hoped she is not a lying brat, and that this is something she keeps from her mom.

I really did not sleep, I just ran the whole scene back, over and over in my mind. The story she told me I found disturbing though. Her father's friends, did not just take advantage of her, they assaulted her, legal but still a teenager they helped get drunk, they were not friends, they were animals.

About an hour later the doorbell rang, after it rang again I figured I better get it, so I put on some workout shorts and shirt and headed to the door. It was Diana, the neighbor that had seen me and Sophia standing naked at Ashley's door previously, an awkward situation for us, I remember.

"Remember me, I remember you, you look different with at least some clothes on."

"And my face is not beet red this time, I said."

She was standing there in a short white tennis dress and was looking really hot, sexy hot I mean.

She asked me if I could come over and look at her kitchen faucet, it was running, and she said she did not want to go to the club with it that way. Ash said you were handy and Big Mike had been gone a week already on a business trip, and has a 4-day golf trip before he is coming back.

"Handy at what, I said with a smile."

"In a lot of areas I hear."

"OK," I said, but thought it was pretty suspicious, as Ashley's friends (and family) have proven to be pretty wild, and hot to boot. And what was all this about her telling me about Big Mike's absence.

I went with her anyway, maybe I have been watching to many pornos.

As we got to her kitchen, her water was running but just going down the drain. I reached over and tried to turn it off and did, nothing was wrong.

"Oh, I must have been turning it the wrong way in my haste. She reached in front of me and leaned over the sink and said oh I see, do you." She was referring to her big naked tanned ass that was sticking out from the dress, and she just stayed that way and wiggled it.

Well not much else was said, I was horny from having Ash's young daughter masturbating for me, and then jerking me off in the pool. Now Diana claims she needs something in her pussy. So I dropped to my knees to check it out. I spread her cheeks with my hands and took only a couple of licks before she said just one word. "Cock" she said.

So why argue, I stood up dropped my shorts and, slid my now hard cock into her pussy from behind.

She was horny but could not have been more than I was. So I gave her full thrust as fast as I could. I tried to imagine I was fucking young Heather I confess, but did not have too, she is hot in her own way. She did not talk to God but called out for Jesus instead, many times before she came. I soon followed her asking where she wanted it.

"In me," she screamed, "not on my dress."

I obliged and shot my second load of the day into her before I pulled out, not a large one, but nothing to be ashamed of. She turned around and kissed me and said, "I really am going to play tennis. I was putting on this tennis dress and before I could put the white tights on that go under it, I thought about you all alone over there, maybe jerking off. So I decided to play with myself. Well you know the rest. Thank You, you really are handy, and now let me clean you up as she dropped down and cleaned me up with her mouth and tongue. "I love your cock" she said, as she left it go, "if I didn't have to be at the club in 20 minutes, or I would suck it and get more of that tasty cum. I have just enough time to put a pad it my tights to soak it up."

I headed back to Ash's place. I guess if you are going to have a second act in life, being an available stud is as good as anything else. Maybe I should write a article for that senior magazine most of us get.

I walked back to Ash's place with a lot of thoughts in my head, is Big Mike really a big guy, would he kick a old guys ass if he found this out? Will Ash or Sophia be pissed if they hear about this, am I becoming a man whore?

I know why I was faithful during my marriage, because I did not want to deal with these kind of thoughts, or guilt.

Ash got home later about 6:30 and was tired, but happy to see her lovely daughter. I could hear the laughter and talking from the guest room and waited for it to die down before I greeted Ash.

They were both standing in the kitchen still talking, Ash in her work clothes and Heather in her bikini. Ash gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "well I guess you have met Heather my nudist daughter."

Not knowing how to reply I just waited. Ash then stated that she hoped Heather had not made me uncomfortable being naked, she can be a real brat, and I am sure she took that opportunity to tease you, and said she established some rules for her when she has guest. Pretty lenient, no running around the house in less than a bikini (top and bottom), and at least the bottoms when in the pool area. "Sometimes I think I raised a nudist, and her living so close to South Beach has not helped."

I still had nothing to say on that subject of course, but offered to take them to dinner.

I am tired, and wanting to spend time with both of you, so I thought carryout Pizza might be the best plan. Heather misses her favorite one and will pick it up, pretty much our only option living out here.

O.K. With me I said, always like trying different Pizzas.

We grabbed some sodas and went to the pool area to sit. As we were sitting down, Heather pulled the strings on her top and said, "am I within the rules' mom?"

"You little slut," Ash said, "I hope you don't plan on wearing only that when you go get the Pizza?"

"Well you know, Antonio's son is pretty hot, thought I would give him a treat and flirt a little." then laughed and offered to put it back on now if it bothered me. "Sorry, but I hate to miss a chance to mind fuck my mom. I was raised with humor, it's how we got through tough times."

"I get it, my wife and I raised our kids with sarcasm, poor things, they never got a straight answer to dumb questions."

Heather excused herself to go change for the trip to pick up our dinner, Ash did as well as she wanted to get out of her work clothes. She returned with damp hair she was still brushing. She had a thin swimsuit cover up on.

We talked about Heather and her sense of humor, and Ash ask me for a favor. She wanted me to come up with a trick she could play on her.

My mind worked a little and told Ash I remembered her saying she would like to watch some old people fuck for research. I told Ash she said that it could not be us, as watching her mom would be too fucked up. I suggested that when we heard her car or the front door, we could assume positions on the love seat with me laying down and her topless pretending to ride me cowgirl.

"Naked," Ash said, "I couldn't do that."

"I said topless, just seeing your tits will be enough of a shock, she will not even see me, I will have my shorts and shirt on, you just have to pretend, you know, make some faces and noises, you can be telling me how big my cock feels, that will be the icing on the cake."

"That's good, that will teach the little brat," Ash said, "let's go with it, I have bottoms on under this, rules you know." She added, "no one wants to see a parent fucking."

We did it and it worked really well, except we had to eat pizza that had been dropped on the floor. Apparently Antonio's does not have a replacement policy, and we were too hungry anyway. Ash had to go fetch Heather, and she promised me she would get me back.

I told them that I was going to go watch some TV so you guys can have some time together.

Thank you, that is thoughtful of you but you don't have too.

I had a big day, I have done a lot of things including going over to Diana's to fix something.

They both started laughing, and Ash said, what was it, did she have a leaky faucet or did she have a clog and wanted you to snake her drain?

"It was the faucet, I figured it out though, but not till after..."

After that Heather said, "you can tell us, but you don't have to. We both know you fucked her, and I bet it was over the sink right."

"Busted" I said.

"That is the way she deals with Big Mike being gone so much. By the way when she says snake her drain, that refers to her ass, just so you know, she likes it there sometimes."

It was time to exit, so I said,"Goodnight you guys," and I went to my room. I thought staying with Ash would be a little more mundane, but not so far.

I went to bed early as I did not know what tomorrow would bring. I slept well, and had a real shock when I woke up. There was Heather, topless and looking up at me from my crotch. I had seen her topless, and even naked and masturbating, then jerked me off. But this time she had her mouth full of my cock, before I could even think, she stopped to say, "I told you I would get you back, then resumed her work."

I was a little upset, but then again my cock was in a hot 25-year olds mouth, and one that I have new-found lust for. If that is what she considered a payback then so be it. I would deal with any possible consequences for my poor judgment later. Heather was topless but had some shorts on, well, not for long though. She shimmied out of them saying, "I am not in the pool area or running around the house, so I don't have to wear bottoms."

I could see where this was going and I liked it, but I had to ask, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I have not been able to stop thinking about you and Sophia, and some of your escapades mom has told me about, now I am horny enough to fuck an "old man" too." She said.

"Thanks" I replied, "for reminding me, in the dream you interrupted and probably caused, I was about your age, and the girl I was fucking looked a lot like you." I wondered if she had only intended to have me wake up and see her topless sucking my cock as her payback. But her young shaved pussy was resting on my leg, and I could feel her wetness, she succumbed to her own horniness I think.

Then she lowered herself, and guided my hard cock into her tight young pussy.

She was riding me hard, and her tight young vagina felt like it did not want to let go of my hard cock each time she withdrew, only to engulf it again on the down stroke as she fucked me, it was a good way to start the day. A view like I was getting was better than even the best sunrise, I have to say. Not sure if she expected this much cock from an old guy, and I could see her biting her lip and trying in vain not to make noises that would give away her pleasure. She rode me hard for a while then slowed down to ask me if I was limber enough to get on top of her and I replied with a simple, "Fuck You!"

"That's exactly what I have in mind," she said, and she rolled over and grabbed her ankles, and spread her legs wide enough to give me easy access.

My thought was, I have gone this far with her, let me see if I can show her what a determined old man can do. Then I moved in, and to pay her back for the limber comment, I laid my cock and balls right on top of her shaved pussy and left it there as I said, "Take a good look at this old man's cock, because I am going to bury it in your pussy, and fuck you till you can't take it anymore," and I did. I fucked her hard, harder than I have fucked anyone in a long time, my dignity was on the line. Now I was holding her ankles and had them clear up beside her head as I pounded her. She no longer was holding back verbally, or physically, she had a hold of me and was pulling me closer to her breast. Then I pulled her one leg down and went in between them, so I could get in even deeper. She did not need to work her own clit, as the angle I was using was causing friction in that area. Something a young man would not even bother to learn.

I know I fucked her for 10 minutes easy, and she came hard twice, I can always tell when I feel fingernails pressing hard in my back. I wanted to kiss her, but because of our age difference I did not want to be the one to initiate it.

I got my wish as she let go of my back and put her hands around my head and pulled it down to her, and offered me her tongue. I slowed my strokes way down as we made-out, stopping to ask her if she was satisfied yet. Of course, she was not going to give in, so I pulled my cock out, rolled her over and lifted her ass up and entered her from the rear. I fucked her that way for what seemed like forever getting yet another orgasm out of her. It was a good thing I had got off twice the day before or I would not have been able to hold back my cum, she was 25 and stubborn, and was not ready to throw in the towel, nor was I.

However, I needed to get in to an easier position for me, before I die showing off for this young girl. I ask her if could watch her while she rides me. "You are so young and so hot, if I die I want it to be while watching you, and seeing your wonderful young breast going up and down, and my cock going in and out of that beautiful young pussy of yours again." It worked, when all else fails always pretend to be worshiping them, it's not hard when you really are.

I was now on the bottom, and she was back doing the heavy work. I was resting, now my biggest concern was cumming and then losing my erection. I tried to focus on her neck area to take my mind off of seeing my cock going in and out of her fine young snatch.

I think she had her own strategy going then, and she had to be tiring too, if not physically maybe other factors are involved, after all she had been looking down at a much older man for quite a while now. I have to hand it to her, I am not sure I could fuck a woman even 10 years older than me very long, if at all. She was trying to make me cum and bring this session to an end I think.

Her plan now was to look me directly in the eyes while praising me and my cock. That was not that effective, as I have had that used on me before, but she was now overheating and as I have said before, my biggest weakness is seeing a woman's chest and neck turning red and hers was. It created such a contrast between the part of her tits that sometimes are covered, she does have tan lines, just not as contrasting as most women. The redness was now making them look even whiter. My god, I didn't want to give in and cum at that point.

The only thing that could save me now was eating her out, I could kill a lot of time in that beautiful place I have been fucking, but have not yet had my tongue in. I verbalized it to her in so many words, and she bought it, she did not know what a sly old fox I have learned to be. I dove in and was glad I did, it was different that the MILFS that I have been being treated to so much lately. Like Sophia, she had not had children, and I think that can take a toll. Even with her having my cock in her for nearly an hour she was tighter around my tongue than an older woman, and my god, the fact that I was eating someone over 30 years younger kicked in. But I was convinced she was not letting me do her out of pity, or desperation, she could get any man she went after, she was doing it out of pure spite, curiosity, and I am sure, self caused horniness.

Just as I thought I had the upper-hand something crazy happened. Heather screamed, one of those screams that happens when someone startles a woman. I was hit with a deep flash of fear, I was sure that Ash had caught me eating out her daughter's young pussy. She pulled herself up into a sitting position as I was turning around to face the music. It was Diane, she must know the door code too, and she asked if she was interrupting something that Ash might want to know about.

"You wouldn't," Heather said, "I have too much on you, things that "Big Mike" would like to know, too many to count."

"Well I have a problem," she said, "I happen to have a clogged drain and need Phil to snake it for me."

"OK, I know that scam all to well." Heather said, "mom told me you had even used it on my dad till she caught you two with his cock in your ass, I am surprised that did not end your friendship," Heather said.

"Well there is more to that story than she has told you, she is no angel. But let's focus on the present, I am horny and have been watching you two for a while and can tell you, I am much better at eating pussy than Phil. You would have shredded the sheets with your fingernails if I was using my skills on you, I have eaten a lot of pussies, and the fact that I have one of my own makes me even more proficient. Let me in there. She did not wait for an answer and just stripped, and dove in and took over. Phil, you can start with your cock in my pussy, its wet already.

I did not reply verbally, just surrendered myself to the situation and started to fuck her. The contrast was big, as Diane had such a big ass and it was up in the air making it look even bigger. Beyond that was Heather's young and perfect body. She was already showing signs of Diane's skills. This is what I had seen when I entered Diane's wet opening, Heather was biting down on a pillow, trying not to let on how much pleasure she was getting, she is a brat, but a hot young one that knows how to get what she wants. She wanted Diane to be challenged, so she could reap the rewards of her skills.

Diane decided that it was time to change things up and get her drain snaked. She told me to get the tube of KY in the medicine cabinet, "don't ask how I know it's there, lets just say I have been snaked in this room before and leave it at that." I did what I was told, and returned to the two of them now in a 69 position. Diane stopped to tell me to lube up and get my cock in her ass but not to cum in there.

I had never even seen or heard of this type of position in a threesome, but I thought, you are never too old to learn something new. So I got on my knees and approached Diane's ass hole. She must have done this before as she had her ass hole so accessible to me, nearly straight in for me, no real angle to deal with. I was ready to enter, stopping only to put some lube on my cock then my finger to pre-lube her hole. I was now in and starting to stroke, it felt good as her ass is a lot tighter than her cunt of course.

I was happy, Diane was happy, but I could not help thinking about Heather's view. Looking up as she pleasured Diane, she would see a MILF pussy, and my senior cock going in and out of Diane's asshole, and even worse would be my starting to droop old man balls, that would be nearly hitting her forehead, not a good view for such young eyes.

I felt like I had somehow got revenge, even though it was partly through the luck of Diane being such a snoop. I was beat, and frankly did not care if Diane's drain was clogged, I was about to add to it. My first load of the day, a full one, and I busted my nut in her ass with no verbal warning or permission. I had no option other than to fill Diane's ass, I could not risk pulling out of her asshole and cumming on Heather's face in the process. I am just not that spiteful, and it is not something I would even want to see myself.

We then were lying on the bed, Diane was not happy about my full load of cum trying to exit her ass, as she got up to go to the bathroom. Diane was a little pissed and grabbed her stuff and went straight out the sliding door to the patio. I laughed as she left the bedroom, and said to Heather, "Just picture if you will, a pissed off and naked Diane, stomping through the yards to her place, and with my cum dripping from her big naked ass."

Heather and I both lost it, and I laughed till it hurt, we laid there on our backs till we could recover, she then rolled over to me and embraced and kissed me and said, "I am sorry I have treated you so badly, mom was right, you are a good guy, and a good fuck. I hope if you have room in your harem, you might consider me as a part-timer. Even most 30-year-olds, don't make me cum twice, then keep on going, but you owe me a creampie, I was looking forward to you filling my void with your "old man semen," but Diane got mine."