Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 09

Story Info
Phil & Sophia help Heather get her PhD in Human Sexuality.
5.6k words
4.6
10.7k
7

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers

Starting in this story, I am making an effort to make my writing so it can be listened to using the Google Chrome Add-On: Text to Speech, or others. For example cum is not pronounced very well on most of them, so I just went with come. I wanted people with poor vision to be able to enjoy erotica too.

___________________________

In part 8, Heather, Ashley's daughter, a Grad Student in Human Sexuality, proposed watching Sophia and Phil make love, to observe a couple of their age difference, and compare it with a young couple. Is Heather on the level, or is she just a perverted voyeur?

____________________________

Well, Heather was not fucking with me about wanting to watch me and Sophia making love. Late that morning after Heather and I were done molesting each other, and I got some more rest, I got a text from my true love, Sophia.

She told me she would be over after work to fuck me, and that I hoped I don't mind if Ash and Heather watched us?

I was all for it of course, and told her I was in. Personally I had just a small reservation that Heather might let something slip to her mother about her and I's dalliance, but that could happen sometime regardless.

I got some rest, had a healthy lunch and bought some Gatorade to make sure I was hydrated enough to produce a good cumshot for the girls. I also have some of my little blue pills in my bag in case I get stage-fright.

Late in the afternoon, I got a text telling me that Ash reluctantly backed out, but it was still on. She said she was afraid she might be too uncomfortable sitting with her daughter, and watching her friends fuck, even if it was just research for her PhD.

Later she asked me what kind of Chinese food I liked, and that she packed some clothes and will just pick up our dinner on our way.

It was OK with me, and I gave her my favorites of all the standards. I had not seen or heard from Heather but figured she was in touch with Ash and Sophia.

We had a great dinner, we shared our dishes and I had some garlic chicken to die for. What was I thinking, I thought. I might kill Sophia with my breath, or at least might alter our love making. I shared that info, and Sophia said she is so horny that I could wear garlic around my neck, and she would still fuck me. Ash chimed in and told Sophia to eat some garlic chicken too, and we all laughed. She followed that up with telling us were the extra bottles of mouthwash were stored.

We had a nice conversation and I caught up with Sophia, and was careful not to tell Ash or her all that I have done, (or who I have done) lately.

It was getting close to 7 and the two of them retired to their respective bedrooms to shower and get ready. I figured I would wait until Sophia was done to take mine and use the mouthwash. We both figured we should keep some distance from each other, at least until Heather arrives. We definitely did not want to see each other naked yet, like in the shower, it would be too hard to keep off of each other.

Sophia returned first in a terry cloth robe, still sexy of course but it was a good idea, there would be no strip show though. Ash returned shortly after, and was looking pretty sexy. I ask her in jest if she was sure she didn't want to stay and watch, and told her how hot she looked. Sophia chimed in right away and told her she looked good enough to eat.

Her reply was, "No I am not sure I don't want to watch you two fuck again, but I am afraid I would want to join you too much."

Becka arrived soon after and was looking good, she had lost some weight since I seen her, and in the right places, her tits and ass were still intact. The two of them decided to have a drink or two first saying it would save them a little money, as they were taking a UBER to some high class places to look for men. I told them, "You go girls, go for the money, guys like me are too poor to hang out in places like that."

Becka is fast to reply, "We are looking for a Hybrid, a big cocked stud like you with a few bucks to throw around."

Ash, "But you haven't fucked him yet have you Becka?"

No, "but I had his cock, and almost got his balls in my mouth and throat, and he was the first guy I could not take both, and I got a big mouth."

Ash, "You do Becka, yes you do in more ways than one."

I told them they better get on the road, "I like a good cat fight, but not the two of you, I would not know who to bet on if you come to blows."

They were gone but no Heather yet, and it was a good thing because I was so involved in the conversation I had not showered. It was a good thing I was a guy, and could get that done in 15 minutes tops.

After showering, I left the bedroom in a robe to come back about the time Heather showed up, and I heard Sophia and her, and what I thought was a man's voice. It sounded to me more like an argument than a conversation.

When I got there it was more calm, but Sophia ran over to me and hugged my arm. Yes, there was a young man there about Heather's age. She had some splaining to do.

The more they explained the more I understood their reasoning, but I still did not trust her completely. His name was Kyle, and he was very professional and convincing in his explanation. Saying that he understood if we did not want to do it, but they had good reasons to do this together. They both had different degrees, and were going for a different PhD, they could both take notes using their knowledge and then compare them. Kyle's degree was in psychology, and his goal was to go into marriage counseling. He seemed like a good guy, but I had some doubts about Heather's motives to start with, especially since I woke up to see her topless on my bed, and sucking my cock, then fucked me like a sex maniac that very morning. I kind of just agreed to it because it sounded hot to fuck in front of her. Now I was wondering since it was probably legit, would we feel like lab rats?

I suggested we have a couple of drinks in the pool area just to relax and get to know Kyle just a little, and then decide. No big deal if he left, or even if they both did, we had the option to just go to the bedroom and fuck each others brains out.

We talked a bit, and I thought Sophia seemed to be warming up to him, in fact I think she was attracted to him, and I liked him OK. I took Sophia aside, and we discussed it, she felt like me, but bottom line was she likes fucking in front of complete strangers, and she thought her robe was a little wet down there already thinking that a young and quite sexy guy like Kyle would be watching us. We came up with some demands and went back to try to work it out.

We got back to the sitting area to see the two of them sitting with their laptops open on the wicker coffee table. Looked legit, but I still was not convinced and wanted a more level playing field. I ask them if they had ever slept together. Both of them said no, it was just an academic association they had, but thought they probably might have, if Kyle was not happily married.

I gave them the first demand, and that was that they both had to strip naked when we did, so we felt more at ease. They both agreed to that. Sophia was a little more demanding, I was starting to wonder if she was "really" attracted to Kyle. Her demand was that they both had to perform oral sex on someone before we start. Then we would be sure they are serious about this, because his marital status should not interfere with his studies, if he was "really" serious.

Now they were having a sidebar conference. They agreed and I stated it had to be a man on girl as I need to save my come if they want to see a variety of acts from me.

My little Sophia, never fails to surprise me, as she opened her robe to show Kyle what she was hiding from him and said, "Well Kyle, moment of truth, since we are both married, we should pair up, that way you can always claim you were using your training to counsel me to help save my marriage.

I cracked up, I could not help it, but gathered myself up quickly. I told them sorry I laughed but, I found it amusing that my Sophia who was hanging on me showing shyness, and then even sitting on my lap with her head on my shoulder, came up with that proposal. Now Heather laughed and said OK but now I question your sincerity Sophia, and we all three laughed and Kyle just smiled.

Kyle who couldn't hide his excitement after seen the breathtaking beauty that Sophia's nakedness revealed. "I guess I am OK with it if you put it that way, but I am no expert on cunnilingus, that is what I am here to learn from Phil and Sophia, but I do know what I like when it comes to fellatio. My wife is really good at it, in fact she has done things to me I had never even heard of. Maybe women are born with a natural talent for sex acts, because she had told me I was the first person she had intercourse with, or had performed oral sex on. I had known her since grade school, and she was always popular with boys for some reason, I guess it was just her looks and outgoing personality."

Well, I was not going to go there. I got up, and Sophia, and I arranged 2 wicker chairs in an oral sex configuration as Heather and Kyle got naked. I was kind of disappointed as I would like a blow-job from Heather, but I made the rules. We needed to be careful not to disclose to Sophia the fact that we already had carnal knowledge of each other.

Kyle sat down and Sophia got on her knees on a seat cushion. Kyle was not looking too aroused yet, but was still a little nervous. I could understand that, remembering the first time Sophia took my cock as we stared into each others eyes. She was gorgeous tonight, and had applied a fresh coat of her ruby red lipstick, and had nail polish applied to match. I thought, I hope he makes sure to get her lipstick off of his cock before he gets naked in front of his wife again.

Heather and I sat down on the love seat facing their sides. I was harder than he was already, and got harder watching them he did as Sophia mouthed his cock like a kitten would play with a toy. His nervousness started to leave him as he slowly got hard, and he was a grower, his cock was longer than mine, and had more girth, he is a stud. It was so fucking hot, I just love seeing Sophia suck another guys cock, just her kneeling there with her cute naked ass partially resting on her heels is hot enough. She had him scoot up and then helped him put his legs up on the arms, now she was at work. I wondered if she would try to swallow such a long cock, she has been working on training her gag reflex.

Kyle had his eyes closed at first, how was he going to learn, but Heather had a note pad, and at least pretended to take notes as Sophia was licking the sides and head of his cock getting it ready for whatever she planned next.

Meanwhile, Heather and I were worked up from the sexual tension between us, and were fucking with each other of course. We were not in their peripheral vision field as we were far enough back. We would see if they turned their heads. So I would pinch her nipple, or she would squeeze my hard cock, to try to get each other to make a noise. Kyle was squirming as Sophia was now working his knob pretty rapidly, but he did not make a peep. But I was getting close with Heather, I found her tickle spot on her ribs, but then she found mine. We did not make a noise, but we were squirming now too. Now Sophia was making progress and taking most of his cock and then moving her head up and down on it, and I seen him gripping his own legs. I now had a finger in Heather, and she was squeezing my cock and then working my knob with her hand. I was worried I might come before him but I did not make a noise. Heather let out a moan before she caught herself.

Kyle gave up on trying to be quiet as Sophia took her shot at a swallow. She had it in her throat but there was still an inch or so not yet in her mouth. It did not matter if she took it all as his knob was getting plenty of friction from her throat, and its all about the knob. Heather and I backed off each other as we both could see what was imminent. We did not hear much from him until he went off, and made his involuntary Ohh sound and face, Sophia kept her mouth over his cock and took the shot, that's my girl. Some was coming out the sides of her mouth till he was done and then showed it to him before she swallowed. I could not have been more proud. Heather and I lightly clapped, I started it as what would I say?

It was quite an event and Kyle was more spent then she was, he was still in recovery mode as she cleaned him up. Sophia cracked me up when she said, "always clean up your mess, that is what my mom always told me," as she did. Now even Kyle had a chuckle with us.

It was our turn and I threw the towels in the bin and put fresh ones on the cushions. Heather sat down and was ready. Now Kyle and Sophia were on the couch. I had a moment of panic, I thought about how Sophia and Ash share so much information about their sex lives, and I spoke to Sophia about it, and got her reply.

"Don't worry I can keep a secret, me and you have been carrying on for months and I have not told anyone but Ash. I love, you and Ash, and would never say anything that would hurt either one of you. Do you think that the way you and Heather look at each other is not a dead give away? Even though I was sucking a cock, I could still hear you two carrying on. I think you guys are a bigger threat, you two are going to fuck, if you haven't already."

Heather and I looked at each other and just smiled, we said nothing to reply. I just said, well we better get started we don't have all night.

I was in Heather's pussy as soon as we could get in position. Heather had to tell Kyle to take notes, he was still in a daze from the blow-job my sweet Sophia gave him. I put my hands behind her ass and pulled her forward and put her young, and shapely long legs on my shoulders. First I worked her slit up and down to get her ready for action. Then I took my hands partially under her ass and used my thumbs to open her up as I started to fuck her hole with my tongue. Once I had plenty of juices flowing I cupped my tongue to scoop some up and went to her clit, lubing the whole area and then working it as I used my left hand to finger her. She squirmed at first, but I am sure she was biting her lip to keep from showing more, because she is a brat, and did not want to give me the satisfaction. It worked for a while, but she soon had her legs down and folded and my head between her knees and I thought this could hurt. But I stuck with it and yes, she squeezed the hell out of my head and had my hair as she came.

I stood up and wiped my face and let her recover. I gave my sweet Sophia a kiss and told her I thought we both did good, and hugged and kissed her some more.

I did do some planning for this, and earlier in the day I brought the double mattress from the 4th and smallest bedroom and had it on the floor. Kyle and I arranged the love seat and coffee table for the so-called researchers to put their laptops.

We took a break, Heather and Kyle had drinks, but us the performers, we drank some of the Gatorade I bought. The two researchers really did not seem to know each other very well, so maybe this was all on the level.

Sophia was hanging on me and seemed excited so that made me happy, I was excited too, I was going to be making love to my number one love, and my only serious love.

I ask Heather and Kyle if they had any requests, and they said just do what you want, what you would do if we weren't here.

I laid down on my back and got ready to get my cock sucked, it had not been sucked since early in the morning by Heather, and I was ready. I really did want her to see Sophia sucking me off, not sure why, is it natural to want one lover to be jealous of the other? I spread my legs some with my knees in the air, and she got to work, using pretty much the same routine she used to get Kyle off up to a point, and I will start there. After she had me rock hard and pretty worked up she lifted my legs, almost too high for this old man, she is small but mighty. Now her tongue was in my ass, and she rimmed me for several minutes. I got a short look at the researchers, and they were still typing away in the nude. Doing this in front of a stranger, and also someone that I so recently became carnal with was an extra turn on. I was really enjoying Sophia at that point, I love her so much.

I don't know what I am going to do when I have to give her up, but she had a lot more life to live than I do. It was time to change up and 69 with my lover. We moved into position, little Sophia on top of course and started to lick and munch on her with my lips, I held the sides of her ass with my hands to keep her in position. I don't want to get redundant as I tell this story, so I will go with highlights. Sophia went back to sucking and working my knob and swallowed the whole shaft a few times. I had Sophia in a different position then I had Heather, so I could not use fingers very well, if at all. I worked her lips and hole before I went to her clit to try to finish her. She however was really getting to me.

I was worked up as she knows how to work her tongue on me, she has done it many times, my cock was ready to concede and it did, I stopped just a sec to warn her, and she took over with her delicate little hand. I was coming, but I did not know exactly where. I know she already took a load, so I assumed it was facial time, and it was. She dismounted and turned around with one eye covered, and some on her face and the rest on her neck and tits. Before I could get a towel Heather was there with one and wiped her chest as she kissed her and got to taste my come.

It was time for a break and Heather and I volunteered to get a snack together, she told them it would be a few minutes because she was not home today, and was not able to get anything ready. Sophia warned us to be careful if we used any knives while naked, it was funny but not something I wanted to think about. So we were off, hand in hand, I could see nothing wrong with that, Ash was not there and Sophia and I are not jealous people.

When we got to the kitchen, all that teasing on the couch had us still worked up. We were all over each other, now that was wrong, but it was mutual. We managed to stop long enough to throw together some fresh drinks and some crackers and some cheese we found sliced in sandwich size, I cut it in fours, and we were laying out a tray with that and some grapes and pickles, hey, we had to fill the tray.

Then we were back at it, kissing and going after each others genitals. We stopped again and Heather volunteered to peek out of the kitchen, there is an opening to the dining room that is adjacent to the exit to the pool sitting area. So she took a look see. Her report was that they were on the couch legs up Indian style, and facing each other. She told me she could see Sophia's mouth moving, so they were talking, but she said that strangely she thought Sophia had his hands finger locked with hers, and they were just moving them back and forth like you would as you talked to a lover. Well that did it, I had Heather up on the butcher block table, and had my cock in her. I was fucking her as I nibbled on her nipples, and she had her hands around my midsection. I actually looked at the clock on the stove to try to see how long I thought we had, but I could not stop, and I don't think Heather could either.

I don't know what got into me, I had just met her the day before and I was so into her. It was chemistry I guess, we could not fight it, and I just kept driving my cock into her. I got her off and she dug her nails into me, but would not let go. I just could not stop. I moved my hands down to her ass and held it tight as I went deep in her. Then it happened, the cumshot that I was going to be needing soon for Sophia. It was not bad for a second shot, and a little was dripping out. I felt bad, but when you are fucking a young girl, especially one still new to you, you are more prone to get caught up in the moment. I stayed in her as we embraced, and kissed some more, neither one of us wanted to be the first to let go, but I did and slowly pulled my cock out of her and lifted her off the table. She cleaned our juices off my cock, and we got ourselves together to go back.

inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers
12