Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a suspicion that we might actually bust the two of them kissing, or maybe her even with his cock in her mouth again when we got back. Sophia was attracted to him, it was evident when she proposed the two of them engaging in oral sex. Heather picked up the tray and I gathered the drinks, and we slowly went out the door and turned to the dining area. We had a straight view of them now, and we both put down our trays.

We quietly stood there and watched my sweet Sophia, she was pointed our way fucking Kyle cowgirl on the couch. It was hot, and we embraced, but we kept quiet. He made her come, or you can argue she made herself come and stopped for a few seconds and made us. She smiled at us when she spotted us peeping, and then started riding him again. That's my girl, that's the way I taught her, go for it if you want it, and don't back down.

She was into him for sure, I know that look on her face. She came again, and collapsed on him. They rolled over and now he was on top, and was now fucking her. He was now facing us and looked up as he was stroking her and now made us too. He had her legs up in the air and he was into her for sure. He smiled and continued. There was a lot of kissing going on now, it gave me mixed feelings, but my happiness for her won out. I have seen her into another young man before, but this time she was sober. He lasted a long time, I took that opportunity to drink some more Gatorade, I was going to need a lot of hydration if I was going to have any kind of a session with Sophia. She had yet another orgasm, this time as she called out his name, and told him to fuck her harder, and he picked up his speed. We could hear him this time as he came, he called out as he filled her full of his youthful semen.

We picked up our trays and proceeded, as we did want to bust them, but after they were done, the scene we were watching was just too hot to miss. We got there, and we found two red people. It was not embarrassment, but overheating there is no air conditioning out there. He stood up, and she pulled him back over to her to clean up another mess she caused. The thought ran through my mind that maybe we should just call the research a night and stay with our current partners longer. But I wanted to be inside my Sophia too, we have missed each other.

Not a lot was said, what was there to say. I suggested we all take a skinny dip and cool off, and then have some snacks.

Sophia was dripping come, and I had not fucked her yet. I don't care if I get some of his leftover come but I made it a teaching moment. I carried my sweetheart over to the side of the pool and held her in front of me by her butt cheeks, told her to keep her legs bent but spread wide and taught her Ash's pool jet douche trick, just a quick shot to get the excess, and young Kyle gave her quite a load. You could see some come in the water so that was enough. We just stood around and hugged each other and reaffirmed our special kind of love for each other. That did not settle the problem I had, I had filled Heather full of my come, and only we knew about it.

Heather and Kyle were on the other side of the pool, and she was doing to him what she had done to me the day before. She was trying to get him to eat her out. She is really something, trying to get that young man to clean my come out of her pussy. His mind was still on Sophia though they both had it bad for each other. After a few minutes I got Sophia by the hand and told the two of them that we were ready to fuck if they really are researching and not sex addicts. I got no verbal response, but they followed us, and we all dried off, and had some snacks and drinks. I made sure to drink even more Gatorade, I had come twice already, and was afraid I did not have enough recovery time for a person of my age.

Kyle said he was running short on allotted time, and he might not be present for our whole demonstration, and if he was gone when we were done, he wanted to thank us, I got a handshake and Sophia got more than a peck on the cheek. It was a pretty deep kiss, its always good to see her doing something intimate with someone her age.

I took that opportunity to pull Kyle aside and give him some words of wisdom, I told him if he wanted to be an effective marriage counselor, he should try to get some more hands on knowledge like he was given by Sophia this evening. If you are going to help some couple to get through the trauma of one of them being caught having a dalliance with another partner, having a short one himself would be more than valuable to him. Telling him that Sophia would probably be more than happy to help. The fact that the both of you being married, her in a troubled one, would give him some invaluable experience.

Yes, I am an asshole for suggesting he put his marriage in jeopardy, but if it makes my Sophia happy, I am for it. Besides, I really don't think his wife is very honest, telling him he was the first recipient of one of her blow-jobs In this day and age, not giving them would result in her not having very many boyfriends. I have had some younger friends of mine tell me they had overheard or intercepted text that their daughters had on their phones, talking about blow-jobs, and guys cocks. Millennial's are more likely to not consider oral as sex.

Sophia went over to the mattress, and they took their places. I told them I was going for straight missionary love making. Sophia laid on her back and I picked up some throw pillows for her head and the middle of her back to lift her pelvis. I was not fully hard but decided that I would just make out with her, and let my cock make contact with her pussy. I was enjoying the tenderness, and it really helped to make me hard, but was in no big hurry to enter her.

I finally did, and I started stroking her slowly until I was max hard, and she was lubed, It was not sloppy seconds feeling wise, Ash's douche trick had taught an old dog a new trick. I lifted her legs to get her pussy in the air and got serious. We kissed some more and fucked some more until Sophia came, it was a pretty hard orgasm, but she just relaxed afterwards and let me finish. I was not sure I was going to get another shot out but went for it. We have been together less than 6 months, but we are comfortable with each other as we fuck, we sense every bit of each others needs. I pulled out and came on her clit and pussy lips, she did not need anymore in her, she had her pie. After I pulled out, I could see Heather was waiting to take over, and eat one of my pies, so she ate it off of Heather's pussy. In the process of licking it off Sophia's clit, they got out of control, and were now in a 69, so I decided to give them some private time.

I took the trays back and was cleaning up the kitchen. I went back to see what was happening, and Heather and Sophia were still at it. I decided to go back to my bedroom and I rinsed off, as I had been sweating and my groin was coated with come, and did not need any more pool chemicals on me to dry my skin out. The hot water felt good and I did not want to get out but finally did and dried off and put some shorts and a shirt and headed back out.

I started hearing sounds of a couple of drunk women talking loudly, and the sounds of what turned out to be a UBER leaving, a smart move on their part. The girls had landed, before I could get there they were already going through the door to the pool. I got there just in time to see Heather lift her head up from Sophia's pussy, and say.

"Hi Mom, stick around, I want to hear about you and Becka's night out, we are almost done here.

The End of Part 9


12