Caught Dad Fucking the Maid Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of part 1 when I caught my dad nailing our maid.
772 words
3.75
19.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dad opened the door, he saw me standing then. He was a little surprised but not entirely shocked.

He said "beta, kya kar rahay ho tum yahan?" ("son, what are you doing here?")

I replied "Papa aapnay yeh kya kiya?" ("Dad, what have you done?")

He motioned to me to sit down in the living room with him. Then he started to explain.

Turns out he had been fucking Sushila bai for close to 20 years. She had started working in our house when she was 18. Dad was 19 then. Initially it was teenage hormones and he deflowered her before she turned 19. In the beginning, it was very lovey-dovey and they sneaked around whenever they could. Then he got her pregnant and when she was around 20 & made her get an abortion. Thereafter, he became more dominating and rough with her. At 23, Dad married Mom in an arranged marriage. Mom came from a simple, middle class background. On their honeymoon, Dad apparently fucked her brutally. Then he gave her a choice -- either Mom continue to bear the brunt of his violent lust or he continue to use Sushila to satisfy his more 'basic' needs. Mom agreed to the bargain on condition that he never get Sushila pregnant. Convincing Sushila to accept the arrangement wasn't that hard apparently. Dad had her tubes tied and continued to use her body.

I asked him how come I had never caught them together before. He said that since she lived in servant quarters attached to his office downstairs, he used her there and in his office. Usually he made her give him blowjobs or fucked her in his office, bent over his desk or in her quarters. Very rarely was she allowed into his own bed. That day happened to be one of those days.

While we were sitting and chatting, Sushila came out. She did not know I was there. She came into living room, towel wrapped around her body. Her long luscious hair was open and wet. She was startled to see me sitting there and made a move to run back into bedroom. Dad grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. Sat her down in his lap as he sat on sofa. He opened her towel exposing her full, voluptuous naked body. She begged him not to, but he gave her a slap on her face and pulled her hair angrily.

Then he pushed her to the floor and told her "ab saali tu choos Navin ka lund" ("now bitch, suck Navin's cock").

She was shocked and horrified and tried to crawl away. He got up from the sofa, grabbed her by her hair and dragged her towards where I was sitting. Then he gave her 2-3 hard whacks on her face and told her to start sucking. She quietly obeyed. She pulled down my shorts and silently took my hard cock into her mouth. As she took me into her mouth, Dad came up behind her and mounted her cunt from behind and started fucking her. I came within a minute under her expert sucking & emptied my load into her mouth. She swallowed every drop like the she had been trained to do by Dad over the past 20+ years. My first blowjob was complete.

I pulled out of her mouth and watched Dad mercilessly fuck her doggie style. He grabbed her wet, long hair, wrapped it tightly around his right wrist, pulling it hard as he pounded her cunt relentlessly, abusing her & slapping her ass with his other hand. Sushila was shrieking in pain & pleasure as her master dominated her. After about 15 mins he ejaculated inside her cunt. Then he quickly pulled out of her womb, grabbed her by her hair and dragged her into the bedroom & shut the door. I was too spent to watch anymore, but as I sat on sofa and recovered from my first blowjob, I soon heard her screams. I guess she was getting what maids deserve to get.

I never got to fuck Sushila (Dad was the only man who ever fucked her), but on 'special occasions' he treated me to blowjobs from Sushila bai.

It took me a while to recover from not only the blowjob that she gave me, but from the events I had witnessed that day. I went to my room to take a nap even as Sushila's screams rang out from Dad's bedroom. I woke up 2 hours later and came out of my room into the living area. It was around lunch time.

Part 3 to follow