Caught Dad Fucking the Maid Pt. 06

Story Info
Caught my dad.
4.1k words
4
13.4k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 continues below.

Dad pulled out of Sushila's cunt leaving her bent over the sofa, her sari raised up above her ass, her long hair disheveled and open.

After pulling up his pajama, he smacked Sushila's ass and said "Jaa Randi bai. Ab naashta banakar lekay aa humaray liye" (Go now, whore maid, and make breakfast for us).

Sushila slowly and unsteadily stood up using the sofa armrest for support given that she had just received two loads of semen, one in her mouth & another in her cunt. She flung her sexy long hair back and tried to make a bun. It was not to be. Dad was standing right behind her and grabbed her bun and yanked it hard, laughing.

She said "Sahab nako karo. Bandhnay do maalik. Kaam karna hai". (Master please don't do that. Let me tie it up. I have to do work).

He let her go.

We both sat back down on the sofa, satisfied. It was only 10 am! Over the next 30-40 minutes Sushila served us breakfast. She was still completely naked underneath her sari. Hair in bun. Dad grabbed her ass and tits each time she bent over the table to put or pick up the food or plate.

I asked him how he got her to be so obedient and submissive to his needs. He said that it was essentially to use a 'carrot & stick' approach with maids. On average once a week he said he gave Sushila a good beating which usually involved whipping her with his belt or horse cane and slapping her face, ass and tits until she was nearly unconscious. He balanced that with fingering & eating her cunt, gently sucking her tits and even sometimes kissing her. He made sure that she orgasmed regularly and was sexually satisfied. Given that he had been 'training' her for almost 20 years at that point, he said she knew her 'aukaad' (role / position in life) well and knew his needs very well. She knew that he had certain desires that Mom could not fulfill and she was happy to please him in any way he desired. He did say that even after so many years of fucking her, she still cried in pain when he anal fucked her. He said he was frankly surprised by that because by now her anus should have been used to his cock, but it wasn't. Anyways, he said it was important that men like us imposed our desires & will on lower class women like maids. It was important that they never forget their position in life.

He said in the early days of their relationship, Sushila was under the notion that she was his lover & wife-to-be. He said even though he was fairly rough & abusive with her, she continued to think of him as her 'husband'. He eventually he took her away to our family house in Lonavala (pleasant hill station outside of Bombay) for 5 days. She thought she was going on a loving honeymoon with her man. Instead, she was caned 2-3 times a day, pissed on and forced to give blowjobs to 3-4 of Dad's friends. After they had covered her face with their cum loads some Polaroids were taken and shown to her later. After that incident, she understood her position fully and gave up any romantic notions of marriage.

He did admit that given the length of their relationship that he had a soft spot for her and took good care of her finances. He said she would be the wealthiest person in her village.

Soon it was around 11am and we had finished our breakfast. Sushila had cleaned the table and was in the kitchen. It was a rainy Sunday, so we could not go out anywhere.

Dad called out "Chal Sushila. Meray saath nahanay chal abhi" (Come Sushila, bathe with me).

Her reply: "Ji maalik. Mein ayee abhi" (Yes master, right away).

I decided to go for a bath as well (alone, unfortunately) and the last sight I saw before going into my bedroom was Dad grabbing Sushila by the back of her neck and walking her to his bedroom (bathroom was attached to room). Then to my great surprise, he stopped, bent down and indulged in a passionate kiss with Sushila bai. I just stood there mesmerized. They were kissing like lovers. She put her hands around his neck and he opened her bun with his right hand. Then he grabbed her luscious hair in one hand and one breast in the other and continued kissing her. I could tell that their tongues were intertwined in their mouth.

After a minute or so, Sushila jumped into his strong arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and he carried her into the room and shut the door.

I was truly shocked!

Going in for my shower my mind was full of images & thoughts of what I had witnessed over the past 24 hours. It was hugely erotic to see something so taboo as my Dad fucking our 'loyal' and long serving maidservant Sushila bai. What made is so sexy was the fact that I had always seeing Sushila bai as a traditional, conservative Hindu 'sati savitri' (traditional pure virgin) type. She always had her head covered with sari pallu and her long hair always tied in neat bun, with a red bindi adorning her forehead. So demure and shy. Seeing her become a sex toy to Dad was very erotic. Not to mention that I got my first two blowjobs ever from her. I could not wait for Indu bai to come back so I could finally fuck a woman.

I finished with my shower and came out in living room after about 30 mins. Dad's room door was still shut. I looked through keyhole but they didn't appear to be in the room. I figured that they were still in shower and after the passionate kissing scene I had witnessed, I guessed that they were at it again. I was amazed at their stamina, particularly Dad's ability to keep fucking Sushila almost continuously over the past 24 hours.

It was around noon when finally the room door opened and Dad came out. He asked me if I wanted a beer and I said yes, I will get them. I wanted to go into his room to see what Sushila was up to and since beers were in the mini-fridge in his bedroom, I got my chance. Sushila was sitting on stool by dressing table (where my Mom usually sat). Her long hair was open and wet and she was combing it. She only had a towel wrapped around her body. I got the beers and walked to the living room. I told Dad that I had seen them kissing passionately and him lifting her up and carrying her into the room.

He smiled and said: "Yes, sometimes he got carried away with her, but she knew her place so it was ok".

I asked if he fucked her again in shower and he said no. He said they just kissed and fondled each other in shower and she gave him a blowjob. He rewarded her with a facial cumshot and then he pissed on her face. I asked if she was shocked or surprised, and he said no. She knew what was coming to her the minute to told her to pull off his cock and turn her head up towards him so he could cum on her and piss on her.

It was well past 1PM and Dad and I had finished 3 beers each. Sushila came out of the bedroom and I was shocked. Her hair was neatly tied in a big juda (bun). She was wearing a lot of gold jewelry -- nose ring, multiple bangles on each hand, payals on each ankle, kamarbandh, mangalsutra (sign of a married woman in Hindu culture), earrings, another thick long gold chain dangling down her cleavage. She was wearing a 9-yard traditional (and very expensive, I learned later) Paithani sari (with blouse & petticoat this time). I clearly remember it being a bright red color with a blue border. I even detected some sexy perfume and a little bit of makeup and red lipstick. There was no way anyone would have guessed she was a maid. She was looking sexy & fuckable.

Dad said "Aaray Sushila tu to bahut mast dikh rahi hai aaj. Aaray wah. Sab zaywar peheni hai aur paithani sari bhi jo teray ko mainay iss saal teray janam-din par di thi. Uff aur kitna chudayaygi tu meray say meri Randi Bai. Idhar paas aaja". (Sushila you are looking very sexy today. Very nice. You are wearing all the jewels I gifted you and that beautiful paithani sari that I gave you on your birthday this year. Wow. How much more do you want me to fuck you, my Maid Whore? Come here).

He stood up (he had consumed a few beers already and was a bit tipsy) and grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her to him. She sexily put her hands around his head and nuzzled on his chest. Dad put his hand on her bun and pulled it open and grabbing a bunch of her long hair he smelt it and sighed.

Sushila pushed him away saying "Sahab mujhay jaanay do ab please. Aapka khana banana hai." (Master, please let me go. I need to cook food for you).

But as she turned around to walk away he just grabbed her hair with force and pulled her back to him. Sushila let out a yelp and fell back into his arms. He roughly bit her neck and mauled her tits from above her blouse. Her sari had come half undone and was dragging on the floor. She continued to struggle and eventually Dad let her go with a laugh.

We went back to our beers.

Seeing Dad and Sushila so openly intimate repeatedly was making me horny. I could hardly wait for Indu bai to come back home so that I could make my move on her and get a regular pussy to fuck myself.

Sushila was in kitchen preparing our lunch. From time to time she came back into view to put utensils & cutlery on the table. Every time she bent over the table to arrange plates or put utensils I watched Dad follow her with his eyes and sigh loudly with lust. Her hair was in a loose bun after Dad had yanked it open earlier. I could tell from Dad's breathing and the clearly visible erection (his pajamas were tented) that he was ready to nail her again.

Around 1.45 pm, Sushila came out of kitchen and after putting down the dishes on the dining table she turned to Dad.

She said "Maalik, khaana tayyar hai. Aap aao" (Master, the food is ready. Please come).

We got up and went to the dining table. As Dad sat down, he smacked Sushila's gaand (ass) startling her slightly.

She just smiled down at him and said "Aaa. Maalik, uff, aap bhi na". (Oh Master. You are so naughty).

She almost ran to the kitchen saying "Mein garam roti lekar aati sahab" (I will bring warm bread).

Dad and I were quite buzzed by then since we had been drinking for almost 2 hours. After a few minutes of eating in silence, Sushila came by with a plate with fresh rotis. She kept one in Dad's side plate and one in mine. As she stretched to keep it on Dad's side plate, Dad bit her neck forcing her to drop the empty plate. She cried out in pain (and probably pleasure) "aaa...sahab...ufff...aaaaaaaaaaa".

Dad just laughed as she quickly ran back to kitchen. A couple of minutes later he called out to her "abay kuttiya paani lekar aa saali raand" (Bitch bring some water you fucking whore). She quickly came back with a jug of water and poured it into our empty glasses. Dad didn't maul or touch her this time. Eventually we finished our meal and got up to go wash our hands. However, as I walked to the bathroom adjoining my bedroom, I noticed Dad walking to the kitchen instead of his bathroom. Less than a minute later when I came out into the living room again after washing hands, I saw Dad and Sushila bai coming out of the kitchen.

She no longer had her sari on. Just blouse & petticoat. Dad had his hand around the back of her neck and was forcefully pulling her along towards his bedroom. Then he put his hand on her loose juda and violently pulled it open undoing her luscious, long black hair. Then he wrapped her hair around his wrist and pulled her viciously. She screamed in pain as she stumbled and fell. Dad was now in front of Sushila bai as he dragged her by her long hair as she struggled to stand up again. It was so erotic seeing his previously 'sati-savitri' being dragged by her hair, half naked, screaming in pain. Eventually Dad got her into his bedroom. This time he didn't shut the door. I quickly followed and watched from the entrance to the room.

By then Sushila was crying. The hair pulling must have been painful given the distance she was dragged across the flat. Dad lifted her by her hair and dumped her on the bed. Dad got up on the bed and straddled her. Then her ripped apart her blouse. The buttons flew everywhere. Obviously she wasn't wearing any bra so her tits were exposed. Then, to my surprise (I found out later that the reason for his brutality that time was that when he had gone to the kitchen after finishing his meal, he had told Sushila that he wanted to fuck her right away. She had stupidly said that she had to eat her lunch and would come to his bed quickly.

That lack of immediate obedience led to what I was seeing then), Dad began to slap Sushila's tits and face. He was abusing her, calling her "randi hamarzadi kuttiya..meray say muh lagati hai..teri himmat kaisay hui mujhay bolnay ki yeh...madarchod saali chinnal" (whore, fucking bitch, how dare you question my orders, motherfucking whore bitch). Her breasts were getting red and she was screaming loudly for mercy, trying to shield her face. But there was no stopping Dad. He continued to smack her hard even spitting on her face. After about 5 minutes he stopped. Sushila's face and breasts were red. She was crying, tears covering her cheeks. Hair disheveled. But Dad wasn't done. He got off her, took off his pyjamas, lifted her petticoat and rammed his cock into her pussy. She screamed loudly as he entered her with force and her eyes rolled into the top of her head.

As Dad fucked her, he put one hand on her throat, choking her. With the other hand, he commenced to slap her face again as he resumed abusing her and spitting on her face again. Sushila's eyes were bulging out of their sockets and she was flapping her legs trying to struggle for air. The sound of her payals and bangle clinking as she tried to get Dad off her or atleast try to breath filled the room. I interjected. I told Dad "Dad you're going to choke her to death..ease up please". But he wasn't listening. I was truly afraid. Dad is 6 feet 3 inches tall and big built. Sushila bai was 5 feet 5 inches and slightly built. Luckily for her, Dad ejaculated into her cunt with a roar with a minute or so of being inside her. Then he let go of her throat and rolled off her. Exhausted. His anger and lust satiated for the moment.

Sushila sat up coughing. Still crying. Glad to be alive. Topless, hair open. Wearing kamarbandh, nose ring, earrings, bangles, payals. Sindoor in her maang was ruined. Despite her condition, once she stopped coughing she went down to Dad's crotch and took his deflating cock into her mouth and licked it clean. Dad just looked down at her and said "kuttiya tunay sabak seekh liya theekh say..agli baar tu zindaa nahi rahegi samjhi" (bitch you better have learned your lesson properly. Next time I won't spare you). She was too busy licking Dad's cock clean to reply.

It was now around 2.30 pm in the afternoon.

Sushila bai had licked Dad's cock clean. Dad told her "Sushila tu apna petticoat utaar aur poori nangi ho ja" (Sushila,take off your petticoat and get completely naked). By now it was 'normal' to have me watching them. Neither of them had any qualms about having me in the room.

Sushila obediently undid her petticoat and threw it on the floor. Then Dad said "apni chuth dikha. Mujhay dekhna hai ki mera muth theekh say andar gaya ki nahi" (show me your cunt. I want to see if my semen has gone in properly). Dad lifted her legs up exposing her cunt. I could see semen dripping out a bit and when he spread open her cunt lips, he told me "look navin..this is how you should mark your property when you start fucking indu later today. She's barren so there is no need for you to use a condom with her." I just sat there staring at Sushila's clean shaven cunt with Dad's cum dripping out of it.

Dad put her legs down leaving her lying on her back. Then he slapped her tits again and ordered her "kuttiya..ab jaa..apna khana khatam karkay aa. Aaj to tunay ghar ki safai bhi nahi kari hai..jaa ab" (bitch, go now. Finishi your food and come back. You haven't cleaned the house yet today either. Go)

Sushila slowly got off the bed and reached for her blouse & petticoat. Dad saw that and said "haramzaadi saali..mainay teray ko bola ki kapday pehen..nahin na? Phir kyon pehenti hai kutti. Aaj tu nangi hi ghoom jab tak mein tujhay kapday pehenay ki aagya nahi doon..samjhi raand?" (You fucking bitch. Did I tell you wear clothes? Why are you wearing them then bitch. Today you will remain naked until I tell you to wear clothes. Understood slut?). Saying that he smacked her ass a few times. Sushila was humiliated but had no choice in the matter. She flung her long hair back and started to make a bun..but then looked at Dad and asked "maalik mein baal juda mein karoon? Kaam mein aasaani hogi sahab" (Master, can I please tie my hair into a bun? It will be easier for me to do my work then). Dad said "theekh hai..baandh le. Ab jaa..meray liye paani lekar aa aur apna kaam khatam kar" (Ok. Tie it. Go now. Get me some water and finish your work)

It was an awesome sight to see this ripe, full bodied marathi kaamwali bai, buck naked except for payals, kamarbandh, earrings, chains and bangles..her long hair in an untidy juda..limping away from the room after having been mindlessly fucked and abused.

Dad put his pyjamas back on. He was on the bed, I was sitting on sofa in room. The phone rang. I picked up. It was mom. She had been in delhi since the previous 3 days. She was calling to ask how things were going and to see if Indu had returned. I told her that Indu was due to come back later in the day but that Sushila had been doing all the housework & cooking in her absence. Once I mentioned Sushila's name, there was silence on the other end of the line. Then mom asked to speak to Dad. Dad sat up on the bed, his legs on the floor and took the phone from me. He and mom started talking. Within a few seconds, Sushila came back into the room. Naked as before. She had the cleaning water & wet mop with her and she began to sweep the floor. Immediately but Dad and I started ogling her. Even though Dad was talking to mom on the phone, I could tell that he was paying attention only to Sushila bai. I also noticed a raging erection in his crotch area, clearly visible through his pyjamas. Sushila saw it too. With one hand, Dad signaled to Sushila bai to come to him. He was holding the phone with the other hand still and mom was still yapping away.

Sushila put down her mop, went to the attached bathroom and a few seconds later came out with her hands washed. Dad lay down on his back on the bed. Cordless phone still in his one hand and set to his ear. Sushila bai got onto the bed on her hands and knees, straddling Dad's legs. She wordlessly undid the knot of his pyjamas and pulled out his penis. His erection was rock hard. And yet he continued to make conversation with mom on the phone. Sushila let go of his cock and very slowly and sexily pulled open her juda and flung her hair on his torso. I could tell that his breathing was getting very heavy. Also, I was quite sure that mom must have heard Sushila's bangles jiggling when she opened her juda.

Then Sushila grabbed Dad's cock in her right hand and jerked it slowly a few times. Then she began to lick his balls and ran her tongue up & down his erect shaft. All the while she kept her eyes on him and was smiling like a whore. Dad was beginning to lose control. His breathing became heavier and it was getting difficult for him to talk. At that point, Sushila clamped down her mouth onto his cock and began to suck him furiously. Her face disappeared into his crotch and her hair was covering his torso. Her bangled hands came up to Dad's nipples and she was stroking his upper body while bobbing her head up & down on his cock. Dad quickly told mom "darling I will talk to you later. I need to take another call. Bye" and hung up the phone.

He put his head back in ecstasy and one hand on Sushila's head as she continued fellating him. He was really enjoying this. He started talking dirty to her "saali Sushila wah wah kya choosti hai too..bahut zyada randi bann gayi tu..uff...poora lund lele apnay muh mein..aaahhh..shabaash" (fuck Sushila, you are a great cocksucker. You have become a total slut. Take my cock fully into your mouth. Good..).

12