Caught Dad Fucking the Maid Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given that he had cum inside her not that long ago he was able to last for about 10-12 minutes at which point he roared loudly and came inside Sushila's mouth. She flipped back her hair so he could see her face as she swallowed his semen. Not one drop was wasted. After he had dumped his load completely, Sushila got up on her hands. Dad said "aapna muh khol aur dikhaa" (open your mouth and show me). She did so. I was stunned. She had taken his cum and kept it in her mouth and was showing Dad she had it in her mouth still. Then Dad said "ab satak le" (now swallow it). Which she did. Then she smiled & said "maalik aapnay nashta aur khanay mein dono time mujhay apna amrit diya hai. Bahut pasand aaya sahab" Master, you have given me your nectar for breakfast and lunch. I like it a sir).

Dad didn't reply but just grabbed her long hair and pulled her to him. Once again, she was expecting a kiss, but all she got was a bite on her neck and a mauling of her tits. Then Dad said "jaa ab..kaam khatam kar. Aur iss bar apnay blouse petticoat pehen le..nahi to kaam kabhi khatam nahi hoga aaj..sirf teray ko chodta rahunga. Aisa kar, apni koi purani kashta sari pehen le aur baal juday mein karkay apna sarr dhak kar kaam kar. Jaisay tu karti hai jab tu kahin bahar ghoomti hai. Samjhi?" ((Go and finish you work. This time wear your blouse and petticoat otherwise your work will never get done because I will keep fucking you. Wear some old sari of yours and put your hair up into a bun and cover your head while working like you). Sushila replied "ji maalik..samjhi" (yes master, I understand)

Five minutes later she came back into the room to finish mopping the floor. This time dressed like a more typical bai.

I couldn't wait for that bitch Indu to come home so I could initiate her.

After witnessing what I had for the past 24+ hours I had a good understanding of sex. It had been like being in a porno movie. While Sushila bai cleaned the house, Dad took a nap and I went back to my room. I jerked off furiously in my bathroom and went to sleep for a few hours, waiting for Indu to return.

12