All Comments on 'Caught During my First Orgasm Pt. 02'

by Flowers_Unfolded

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ILuvItBlackILuvItBlackabout 4 years ago

Sweet. Just plain sweet. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good i remember sleep overs with my best friend and us taking baths together even washing each other and discussing sex with boys. Nothing happened between us until one night i saw Julie naked nothing new as we were often naked but i noticed she had her kitty totally shaved i asked her why and she said boys love it and they cant resist licking it. I told her never had that done to me what is it like she told me so good i always cum even before a cock goes into me. Julie said why dont you shave and see how it feels i said i dont know id be afraid of cutting myself so she said ill do it for you if you want i told her ok if your ok doing it. We went to the bathroom and Julie trimmed as much of my lady garden off with a pair of tiny scissors then lathered me with soap and began slowly shaving me. When she started moving my labia to shave i got tingles and i felt my clit swell embarrasing for me but when she was moving my hood to shave i guess i moaned quietly and when i looked at Julie she was grinning was she doing this deliberately to make me moan. She finished shaving me and said your Kitty definately looks good now and its cute. I guess i went red and she giggled then took out a tube of moisturiser and started rubbing it over everywhere she had shaved and my clit practically jumped out of my hood she said mmm somebody IS enjoying this and rubbed more cream around and between my labia i gasped and lay back and Julie started rubbing on my clit i heard myself say Oh fuck so good and she put her mouth on my kitty and licked me then slid a finger into me as she licked my labia and clit i was in heaven i guess as i started moaning and panting as she slid another finger into me and was fingering me faster oh god i was cumming and said it out loud and clamped my legs around her as she flicked her tongue on my clit i orgasmed and collapsed still shaking. Julie said was it good your first licking and cumming i said amazing thank you. We went to my room and got into bed and i asked could i do the same to her she said id love you to. She tasted good and i loved making her cum. A lot more experimenting went on with 69 position being very good and over a few sleepovers we used different things like hairbrushes to fuck each other but when Julie slid a finger into my bumhole as she licked my kitty that drove me wild. We had many encounters like this and still both had sex with boys and i still love sex with Julie when we have time together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlowers_Unfolded@Flowers_Unfolded
I'm Julie, AKA Flowers, a young erotica author looking to make a name for herself. I have a growing collection of stories, and I'm looking to delve into more and more different things (read: kinks). You can check out my website at the link under "Contact", and my Reddit at u/F...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES