Caught Embezzling

Story Info
Couple get caught embezzling.
2.5k words
4.23
56.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started my own business from the ground up. I started with myself and two employees. After years of hard work I got my company up to over 200 employees and things were running smooth.

I brought in a new accounting firm to look over my books. One day they called me for a meeting and informed me that some money had been funneled out of the company. Over the course of about 5 years it totaled over $280,000.

My business was doing well on paper because the missing cash was well hidden. In reality, the company bills were being juggled and my reputation was being hurt with creditors.

The reason for the loss of money was my CFO and friend of 10 years. He was funneling money to himself. I felt betrayed. He stole the money from me. He thought he could get away with it. I was hurt.

My CFO Rick and his wife Julie always had the nicest clothes and took nice trips. I paid him well. Now he had put my business in jeopardy.

The accounting firm equipped me with all the evidence I needed. I did not want to involve the police. I wanted to speak with Rick first.

I called Rick and told him we needed to meet and talk. He knew something was wrong. He knew the accounting firm was on to him. He kept asking if I was upset. He tried to play the friendship angle. Julie actually worked for me in a different department before I hired him. I told him we needed to meet.

Julie called me about an hour after I hung up from Rick. She started out the conversation with an apology.

"I'm so sorry" Julie said in an apologetic voice.

"I can't believe you two would do this to me. I'm so hurt...disappointed...angry...sad". I replied.

The next day I saw Rick's SUV pull up outside my office window. He was driving a very nice Yukon. To my surprise Julie was with him.

They knocked on my office door and came in. I got up out of my chair and stood glaring at them as they entered. Not a word was spoken for the first few minutes.

They came in and sat in the two chairs in front of my desk. I walked from behind my desk to infront of it looking down at them. I then leaned back on the front of my desk.

"Why?" I asked.

Both Rick and Julie looked at each other unsure how to answer. There was a long moment of silence.

"Why?" I asked again.

Rick just looked down. He didn't want to answer.

"It's my fault" Julie blurted out.

"And how is it your fault" I asked. "Please explain."

"We never intended for this to happen." Julie explained. "It just got away from us. We always intended to pay it back."

"Ok, so your going to pay it back?" I asked. "Right now? Do you have a check? $280,000 is a good deal of money, how do you plan on paying it back?"

"We don't know." Julie answered.

"That's not an acceptable answer." I said in a strong voice. "You better figure out very quickly how you will pay it back."

"How much can you pay me right now?" I asked.

Julie looked at Rick who still was slumped over looking down. "I can give you $4,000 right now."

"$4,000?" I asked. "That doesn't even put a dent in it. Julie, explain to me why you think this is all your fault?"

"I love the nicer things in life." Julie explained. "I pushed Rick to borrow the money. It started as a nice pair of shoes. Then a purse, and snowballed from there."

"So he showered you with expensive gifts and stole money to keep you happy?" I asked. "Now you only have $4,000 to pay back?"

"Yes, that's all the cash we have." Julie answered. "We can give you our purchases if you want? Anything it takes to pay it back. You can have my jewelry, purses, shoes, anything. We can make payments. Anything you want, we want to work this out. We know what the consequences are if you were to call the police. We will do anything to resolve this between us."

"So you want to give me your jewelry?" I asked.

"Jewelry, anything, you name it". Julie answered. "Some of my jewelry is expensive. My clothes as well. I don't know if you have a use for expensive shoes or purses, but if you want, they are all yours."

I thought about it for a moment. I didn't have it in me to call the police. Rick was just sitting there looking like he had all but given up. Julie was begging for a way to make to right. I looked at Julie's purse. To me I couldn't really tell anything special about it. I'm sure it was expensive but it didnt have any value to me. Neither did her tennis bracelet or diamond necklace. I could pawn them, but that was about it.

"Ok, write me a check for $4,000." I answered after a long pause. "That brings your total to $276,000. What do you want to value your tennis bracelet and diamond necklace?"

"I paid $8,000 for the tennis bracelet and $14,000 for the diamond necklace." Julie answered.

"Ok, I'll give you the value you paid for them." I stated. "We are down to $254,000."

Julie came to my office dressed very nice. She was in a black stylish dress and black 5 inch stylish high heels. Her wardrobe was expensive. She was also an attractive woman. She was in her early 40's and really took care of herself. Her body was very fit and very tone. I could tell she spent time at the gym. I also understood why Rick did anything he could to keep her happy. She was the definition of a trophy wife. She even had the breast implants to give her a D cup.

"How much do you want for your purse?" I asked. "I'm guessing that's an expensive dress as well. What do you want for it? I don't have a need for it, but I have to get something back."

"Let's say $2,000 for the purse and $800 for the dress." Julie answered.

"Ok, that brings you down to $251,200." I answered with a look that was saying that amount was still really high.

"It's a good start, right?" Julie answered.

Rick had become more engaged in the conversation and actually looked up now that things were looking better for him. Julie seemed positive that she was going to work everything out.

"Ok, let's get the check and these items." I said.

Julie handed me a check and then took off her tennis bracelet and diamond necklace. She hesitated for a moment but then handed them over.

"So where do we go from here?" Julie asked. "I can go home and get more items to give you. Can you give me maybe 30 minutes and I'll be right back?"

"Yes, you can go get more things, but first I need everything we just discussed." I said.

"Everything? Right now? What do you mean? You want my dress now?" Julie asked as she was confused.

"Yes, everything, right now." I said very sternly.

"What am I going to wear home?" Julie asked.

"I don't know. That's not my problem. You will figure it out." I said. "Do we have a problem with this? I thought you really wanted to work things out? If we are going to do this, it's going to be my way. I call the shots. If we are going to do this, I want everything I want. That's just the only way I'm willing to work through this. This might not be something you want to do. I understand if you don't want to go this route. I'm very serious that you have to give me everything I want and I set the price. I promise to be fair in the value. Just know the things I might ask for might be hard for you to part with. Are you both ok with this? Do you want to proceed?"

Rick looked at Julie. Julie was sitting in the chair thinking. She looked at Rick and the both nodded to each other that they were ok proceeding.

"Let's proceed." Julie said as she stood up and unzipped the back of her dress.

Julie hesitated for a moment after unzipping her dress in the back. She looked both nervous and excited. Rick looked back down. He could not watch. Julie let the dress fall down to her ankles and stood there in front of me in a bra and panties.

"Here is my dress." Julie said as she handed me the dress. "Would you like my heels too? I paid about $300 for them."

"No, I want you to leave those on." I said as I was looking over her incredible body.

Julie stood there in front of me in her expensive 5 inch black heels and a matching bra and panties. I looked over her body. She put her hands on her hips and gave me that "are you enjoying the view" look. I was enjoying the view. Her body was so tone. Her legs looked amazing in those heels. Her panties were black lace and had a matching bra. The lace was slightly see-through.

I was getting hard and Julie noticed. I'm surprised I got so hard so quickly. I felt it hurt my leverage I had in negotiating. I just could not help how hard I was though.

"Now that you have enjoyed the view can I run home and get more things?" Julie asked. "It's going to be very awkward walking out of here in my bra and panties."

"I want the bra and panties now." I said.

"Those aren't for sale!" Juie quickly answered. "That's crossing the line."

"Umm I didn't know there was a line." I replied. "I guess if anyone knows about crossing a line, it's you two. Wasn't stealing money crossing the line? I thought we agreed earlier I called all the shots and there were no lines?"

Julie took a deep breathe. What I had just said to her really had her mind working. I don't think she really expected it to go this far. She looked at Rick but he gave no response. I could tell she was conflicted.

"Ok, but the bra and panties are expensive." Julie stated. "$5,000 each!!"

"Deal" I quickly said.

Julie undid her bra and handed it to me. Rick sat still looking down at the floor. Julie noticed his inaction. She then slipped her panties down and handed them to me.

I admired her body as she stood there in front of me in only a black pair of heels. Her pussy was shaved smooth. Her breasts were unbelievable. Julie was not shy. She was confident in her appearance.

"Ummm, your panties are wet?" I asked as I felt her panties.

I was surprised to feel how soaked her panties were. I felt them with my hand and brought them up to show both Julie and Rick how wet they were.

Julie didn't answer my question. Rick looked up and looked right at Julie. Julie shrugged her shoulders. Rick shook his head and looked back down.

"Julie, are you turned on? I asked.

"Uhhhh, I don't know. I guess...maybe." she answered as she looked at Rick worried at what his response might be.

"What has you tuned on?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Julie answered. "Well you are standing there looking at me with a massive bluge in your pants. And you are a very attractive man. I guess maybe that has me a little excited."

I unzipped my pants and pulled them down. I also pulled down my boxer briefs. My cock was hard and Julie took notice.

"Wait, where is this going?" Julie asked.

"What value would you give on touching it?" I asked.

"$5,000!" Julie as answered.

"Deal!" I quickly said.

Julie walked over and grabbed my hard cock in her hand. Her body pushing up against mine. We were face to face. I leaned in and started kissing her. She didn't hold back. She got into kissing me too. We were making out as she played with my hard cock.

"$5,000 and I'll get you off with my mouth??" Julie asked.

"You can take me in your mouth for $5,000." I said.

Julie squatted down and took my cock in her mouth. It felt amazing. I looked down at her and she even looked sexy giving a blow job. Rick sat there with his head down.

"Cum in my mouth." Julie said as she worked my cock.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth." I said back. "I want to be inside your shaved pussy!"

Julie stood up and bent over my desk. She was laying stomach down facing away from Rick.

"What value are we putting in this?" I asked.

"Do you have a condom?" Julie asked.

"I don't want to use one." I said.

"$10,000 then without a condom." Julie replied. "You still have to pull out though. I don't want to risk getting pregnant."

"Ok, deal." I said. "But I want you to come over to the other side of the desk. I want you facing Rick as I fuck you from behind."

Julie walked around the desk. Facing Rick she layed face down and spread her legs. I got behind her and put the tip of my cock inside her. She was so wet. I grabbed her hips I thrusted deep inside her. Julie moaned so load. I started fucking her and Julie was very vocal. She was moaning about how good I felt. She started yelling for me to fuck her harder and that she was about to cum. Her body felt so good. She was amazing at fucking. She moved just right. She started to cum and gabbed the desk. Rick still looked down.

As I felt her cum I couldn't go any longer. "$15,000 to cum inside you!" I said.

"Yes!! Cum inside me. I want it." Julie yelled.

I gave one last thrust and came deep inside her. We both collapsed on my desk.

Rick stood up and said "I think we have paid you back enough today."

"One last thing." I said. "Rick, I want you to clean her up."

"What?" Rick questioned.

"I want Julie to lay on my desk and I want you to walk over and clean up her pussy. I want you to eat her out. I want you to clean up my cum." I demanded.

"How much?" Julie asked as Rick gave her a dirty look.

"Let's just say you have worked everything down to $175,000 after this." I said.

"Deal." Julie answered.

Julie motioned for Rick to come to her and she made him get on his knees and lick my cum out of her pussy. She even almost came again while he was doing it.

"You two can go now. Julie, I'll see you tomorrow to work on that remaining $175,000."