Saving Her Husband's Job

Story Info
Wide will do anything to save her husband's job.
3.5k words
4.23
135.4k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul had worked for me for two months. I ran a team of eight employees. We had an all male team and things got a little rowdy from time to time. Paul had an incredibly attractive wife named Suzy. They were both around the age of forty. I was in my late twenties at the time, so they were a little older than me.

"How was your weekend Paul?" I asked as Paul walked into my office.

"It was great. We had a weekend without the kids, so we got to have a date night. How was yours?" Paul answered.

"Mine was actually slow. No exciting date night for me. What all did you do on date night? Did you take Suzy somewhere nice?" I asked.

"We actually went downtown to a club!" Paul said with a mischievous smile.

"A club? Really? Like dancing?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. When you have three kids at home you have to take advantage of your nights away from them." Paul answered.

"I guess so." I stated still thinking about Paul and Suzy at the club dancing the night away.

"Let me tell you, once you get kids, you have to be creative. A good amount of sneaking around to have sex. I'm pretty sure it was a married couple that first came up with the lunchtime quickie." Paul said.

"Ha, I can understand that. Lunchtime fun is always the best." I stated.

"We have had so much lunchtime sex that Suzy started wearing lingerie under her clothes to work." Paul said with a huge smile.

"Dang. Really? You are a lucky guy." I told him.

"When you marry a woman like Suzy, you have to keep the spark going." Paul said.

"I guess so, she is very attractive." I told him.

"You should have seen her Saturday night. Wait, I have a picture on my phone." Paul said as he got out his phone.

"A picture of her at the club?" I asked.

"It's at the house before we left." Paul answered as he gave me his phone to look at a picture of her. "She wore that sexy little black dress. It was a fun night."

"Wow, she is looking good." I told Paul as I looked at a picture of Suzy in a very, very, short black dress. She had on some six inch black heels. The dress was very revealing. I immediately was turned on by looking at the picture of her.

"Thanks, we had a fun night. Maybe too much fun, but it was worth it." Paul said.

"Well, I hope you rested up on Sunday because we have a big day ahead of us today. I'll see you in about an hour for our sales meeting." I told Paul.

Paul left my office and I spent the next hour thinking about his wife Suzy. I kept thinking about how sexy she looked in the picture. That dress she had on showed off her very tone body. I also kept thinking about her wearing lingerie under her clothes to work. Suzy had come by almost every day at lunch to pick up Paul. They would leave for an hour or so, and then she would drop him back off. She worked right down the street from our office.

"I need you to go on a call with Chris to help him close a deal with a big client. You two will be taking him to lunch." I told Paul on the phone.

"Okay, sure thing boss. Oh, if Suzy comes by could you tell her I'm sorry I missed her today?" Paul asked.

"No problem. Good luck with the client." I told Paul.

It was ten minutes before noon. I knew Suzy usually dropped by to pick up Paul at noon. I quickly sat down at my desk and typed up a termination letter for Paul. I made sure if Suzy looked at it she could tell what type of letter it was. I placed the letter on my desk.

My office was at the end of the hallway and Paul's office was close to mine. I heard the clicking of Suzy's heels coming down the hallway.

"Hey Suzy." I said smiling. "Are you here to meet Paul for lunch?"

"Yes, how are you?" Suzy asked as she looked in Paul's office that was empty.

"I'm good. Is he not in there?" I asked.

"No, he isn't in his office." Suzy said looking around.

"Well, come on in here and I'll see if I can find him." I told her as I motioned for her to come into my office.

"You have a nice office." Suzy said noticing the view of the city from my window.

"Please take a seat. Yes, one of the perks to being in my position is that I get the nice office. Suzy, what is it that you do again?" I asked.

"I work for the Metro Art Gallery. I oversee advertising." Suzy said.

"That explains why you are always dressed up so nice when you come by here. That sounds like a fun job." I told her.

"You know, it is a fun job. I get to meet some exciting people and go to events. It is fun, but it doesn't pay well. We rely on Paul to do the heavy lifting when it comes to paying the bills." Suzy said as she stopped looking out the window at the nice view and started to focus more on me and anything on my desk.

"Paul said you had a date night this weekend." I told her.

"Oh gosh, now I'm embarrassed. Did he show you the picture?" Suzy asked.

"Yes, he did show me a picture." I told her.

"That figures, that's something he would do. So I know how embarrassed I need to be, how much did Paul tell you about that night?" Suzy asked looking down at the floor trying to hide her face that was turning red.

"Well, Paul likes to talk." I said.

"Oh gosh, I can't believe him. He told you everything, didn't he?" Suzy said still looking down trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it. We all have our wild nights from time to time." I told her.

"Well, you are a good bit younger than us. I'm thirty-nine and Paul is forty-one. We are way too old to be out at the club acting like that. I'm sure an attractive guy like you has wild nights all the time." Suzy said.

"Well, I will tell you I'm thirty-five. You are not that much older than me." I told her.

"You are thirty-five?" Suzy asked.

"Yes, I am. So you find me attractive?" I asked smiling at Suzy.

"Attractive? What?" Suzy asked with a puzzled look.

"You said I was attractive and probably have wild nights out all the time." I told her.

"I guess that slipped out, sorry." Suzy said.

"It's okay, I promise I won't be bragging to Paul how attractive you think I am." I joked.

"Oh gosh. I don't even know what to say to that." Suzy said.

"Okay, so let me see if I can find Paul." I told Suzy.

I knew where Paul was because I just sent him out on a sales call with a client. I needed a reason to get her into my office, so I played along as if I wasn't sure where he was. So far my plan was working.

"Jennifer, have you seen Paul lately?" I asked talking to the receptionist on the phone. "Oh, okay. I remember now."

"Paul went out on a sales call with a client. You just missed him." I told Suzy.

"It's okay. I guess I shouldn't expect to get him for lunch everyday." Suzy said standing up out of the chair in front of my desk.

Suzy's eyes went directly to the termination notice. I watched her read it as she stood up. She didn't say a word. There was silence.

"Is Paul getting fired?" Suzy asked frantically.

"What?" I asked her.

"Are you firing Paul?" Suzy asked pointing down to the notice.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that was there." I said as I picked up the notice. "Please forget you ever saw this."

"Forget I saw it? How can I do that? I don't understand. I thought Paul was doing well here. Please don't fire him." Suzy said.

"This is nothing." I said as a crumbled up the paper and threw it away.

"No, it's something. Paul will be devastated." Suzy said. "Why is he getting fired?"

"Okay, I'll tell you what is going on. Please sit down, and we can talk while you calm down." I told her.

"Okay," Suzy said as she sat down.

"Every employee within their first ninety days has a certain performance goal to hit. If they do not perform well during their first ninety days, they are let go. Paul is close to his ninety days and this is something corporate sends over. This doesn't mean anything." I told Suzy.

"Okay, has Paul hit his goals?" Suzy asked.

"Not yet, but I'm sure he will. I've been trying to help him out." I told her as I walked around my desk and stood in front of her. "Trust me, you have nothing to worry about."

"Of course I'm worried, you just said he hasn't hit his goals to keep his job." Suzy said.

"Well if it makes you feel better, I have the power to override any decision made by corporate. So I can make sure he keeps his job." I told her.

"You will do this for him? For us? Make sure he keeps his job." Suzy asked.

"I'll do everything I can." I said in a not so convincing voice.

"You don't sound very certain." Suzy stated.

"Sorry, I'm distracted thinking about you in that dress in the picture Paul showed me earlier." I said joking.

"What? Seriously?" Suzy asked.

"I'm just being honest." I replied.

"Okay, I get it." Suzy said.

"You get what?" I asked.

"Well, I get that you find me sexy and I want Paul to keep his job. So I'm guessing you want something out of this. Am I right?" Suzy said.

"Well those are both true statements." I told Suzy.

"I see where this is going. You want me to find a way to encourage you to keep Paul employed here?" Suzy asked.

"First I want to state again that the paper you saw was nothing. Paul is not being terminated. But, I will say, if you think there is something you could do to help make sure Paul has job security, I'm very open-minded." I told Suzy.

"First, if I agree to anything, you would have to promise to keep any of this agreement secret. Paul can never find out. Do you agree to that?" Suzy asked.

"Yes, I promise to never say a word." I told her.

"Okay, what would you like from me?" Suzy asked as she stood up in front of me.

"Well, tell me my options. I'm open to anything." I told her.

Suzy walked to my office door and closed and locked it. She then walked back up to me. "How about I give you a hand job?"

"I do like hand jobs. You know something that just came to me. Paul mentioned that you like to wear lingerie under your work clothes." I told Suzy.

"Okay, so you want to see me in lingerie?" Suzy asked.

"Are you wearing some today?" I asked.

"Yes, I have on something sexy underneath this." Suzy answered.

"I want you to ask me to undress you." I told her. "If you want to do this, you need to do everything I say. If you do that, I will never say a word to Paul about this. Deal?"

"Okay, fine, we have a deal. It has to be within reason though." Suzy said and paused thinking things over. "Okay, will you please come undress me?"

I walked over to Suzy and stood behind her. She was a tall brunette with an amazing, tone body. "Tell me what you want me to take off first."

"Let's start with my top." Suzy said.

"You have a very nice body." I told Suzy as I unbuttoned her top and took it off her. She was wearing a black lace bra underneath. "Tell me what you want me to take off next."

"Unzip my pencil skirt." Suzy said.

I unzipped her pencil skirt and watched it fall to the floor. Suzy stepped out of the skirt. "I like what I'm seeing!" I told Suzy as she stood in front of me in a matching bra and panties and some black thigh highs. She was also wearing some black high heels.

"Are you ready for a hand job now?" Suzy asked eagerly.

"Not yet. You still need to do more undressing." I told her.

"Okay, will you take off my bra?" Suzy asked.

I took off her bra and stood in front of her admiring her body. "Are you shaved?" I asked her.

"Yes I am. Smooth." Suzy said.

"Ask me to pull down your panties." I told her.

"Okay, will you pull down my panties?" Suzy asked.

I slowly slid down Suzy's slightly see through lace panties and helped her step out of them. She was standing in front of me in only a pair of heels and thigh highs.

"Your panties are wet." I told her holding her panties.

"I told you I found you attractive. Would you like me to take off my thigh highs?" Suzy asked.

"No, I want you to stay the way you are." I told her.

"Would you like a hand job now?" Suzy asked.

"You really want to give me a hand job bad, don't you?" I said.

"I just want to hold up my side of the deal." Suzy said.

I walked over to a large chair on the side of my office and sat down. "I want you to walk over here, get on your knees, and start sucking my cock."

Suzy froze for a minute. "I can't. That's too far. That would be cheating. I'm not doing that. How about a handjob? That's something I will do. I can rub my body against yours. I promise you will like it." Suzy started pleading with me.

"I guess the deal is off then." I told Suzy.

"Come on, you know I can't do that. Paul would be crushed. Please, let's just do a hand job. I promise it will be the most intense hand job you have ever received." Suzy said as she walked over, leaned down, and took my cock in her hand.

"I'm sorry, I need more than a hand job. I think it's best you just put your clothes back on and leave." I told her.

"Wait, okay, let's talk about this. I will suck your cock, but you can't cum. Okay?" Suzy asked. "I can finish you with my hand."

"Okay, also remember, Paul will never know about this. It's like it never happened. So if you want to continue then ask me if you can suck my cock." I told her.

"Can I suck your cock?" Suzy asked.

"Yes." I replied.

Suzy got down in front of me on her knees. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She worked it with her hand as she thought about what she was about to do. After a little thought, she opened her mouth and then used her hand to guide my cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue touch my cock first. She started on the tip but then took my entire cock. I felt her lips tighten, and she worked up and down my shaft. I grabbed the back of her head as she bobbed up and down sucking my cock.

After a few minutes Suzy stopped and asked "Do you like this?"

"I do. Help me take off my pants though, so I can let you get at it better." I told her as we pulled off my pants.

Suzy took me in her mouth again and could feel how hard I was getting. She pulled up and started working me with her hand. "Are you close? Are you going to cum? Why don't you cum on my breasts?" She asked.

"I'm close, but I don't want you to finish me with your hand." I told her.

"Okay, but I told you I didn't want you to cum in my mouth. I just can't go that far. Please just let me get you off this way." She said.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth. I promise you I will not." I told her.

"Okay, so what do you want." Suzy asked while still working my cock with her hand.

"Ask me if you can feel my cock inside you?" I told her.

"No, I am not going to fuck you. I told you a hand job. We are not doing this. I'm leaving." Suzy said as she stopped rubbing my cock and stood up to leave.

"You are the one who initiated all this. You wanted to do something for me to help your husband here at work." I said as I sat back in the chair.

"I can't cheat on Paul. I'm not going that far." Suzy said standing in front of me in just a pair of heels and thigh highs.

"I hear what you are saying and I'm sorry we had this misunderstanding. I will not speak a word of it and will go back to my original plan for Paul's ninety day review." I told her as I sat up in the chair.

"So you are going back to your original plan? You are back to firing Paul?" Suzy said thinking about what her next move would be.

"All I can tell you is that I will be fair in his review." I told her.

"Great, so he is getting fired. Unless I can convince you otherwise." Suzy said.

"I guess that's your call to make?" I said trying to act like I didn't care.

"Well I'm practically naked in front of you and I've already done so much. Do you have a condom?" Suzy asked.

"I do not. Sorry. But I promise you that I am clean." I answered.

"Figures. Where do you plan on cumming?" Suzy asked.

I reached down and felt my cock "I'm still very hard. Ask me if you can ride my cock."

"Okay, but not a word of this goes back to Paul. This is crazy. Okay, can I ride your cock?" Suzy asked.

"Climb on top of me." I told her.

"Okay." Suzy said as she straddled me in the chair.

"Lower yourself down on me." I told her.

"Oh fuck!" Suzy yelled as she lowered herself down onto my cock.

"Fuck Suzy, you are so wet." I told her.

Suzy kissed me on the lips and started fucking me in the chair. My hands grabbed her ass as she rode me. Her nails scratched deep into my back. Suzy started breathing hard and really go Into it.

"I want to fuck you on my desk." I whispered in her ear.

"Okay, anywhere you want. I'm about to cum, just don't stop." Suzy said as I got up out of the chair and carried her by the ass over to me desk. My cock deep inside her the entire time.

I continued fucking Suzy even harder on top of my desk. Suzy had her legs in the air and hers hands grabbing my ass and pulling me into her.

"Oh god. Oh god. I'm cumming!" Suzy yelled.

Suzy has a long intense orgasm. I continued to fuck her after she finished. My cock was throbbing, and I was very close to cumming myself.

"Are you going to pull out?" Suzy asked.

"No." I replied.

"Oh god, okay. Fuck me hard until you cum." Suzy replied.

"Suzy, you feel so fucking good. I can't hold back. Your body is fucking amazing." I told her as I fucked her on the top of me desk.

"You can cum inside me. Please cum!" Suzy yelled as I came inside her.

I held Suzy for a few minutes as my cum was deep inside her. We kissed and we touched each other's bodies. We didn't speak for a few minutes.

"Suzy, I need one last thing from you." I told her.

"Okay, what do you need?" She asked.

"Paul should be back soon. I want you to go to his office and undress down to just your heels and thigh highs. I want you to then get on top of his desk with your legs spread. When he walks in, I want you to tell him to eat you out until you cum."

"But I have your cum inside me." Suzy said.

"I know. I want him to clean up the mess we made." I told her as she was getting dressed.

"That's so bad, but I'll do it." Suzy replied.

"Well, I enjoyed our little secret negotiation. Just remember, we didn't do anything you didn't ask to have done. Paul has an employee review every ninety days. If this is something you want to continue I will put it on my calendar." I told Suzy as I stood in front of her.

"Every ninety days? I'm good with that. Yes, put it in your calendar."