All Comments on 'Caught Fantasizing at Home'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking hot!

My cock is so hard after reading this! Would love to suck a cock like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Boy, I know exactly how this guy felt. I still remember the first I i sucked a cock. When I took the cock into my mouth, it just felt so natural to me. I kept sucking and bobbing on that cock like there was no tomorrow. When I felt they guy stiffen and his cock swell, I knew I was going to experience the first time having a man cum in my mouth. When it happened, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I knew that was not the last time I was going to be a cock sucker. I couldn't get enough cock. To this day, I still love sucking cocks.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 7 years ago
I loved it!

I hope you can write another chapter in which his coworker tops him again, this time in front of another person.

I enjoy stories about "straight" men who go gay. Especially if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

gunthernehmengunthernehmenover 7 years ago
So jealous!

I love the taste and feeling of a cock cumming in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love the way the cocksucker took ownership of the cock he was forced to suck. Totally turning the tables on the guy. Hope you continue the story. Would be neat to see the cocksucker essentially entrap his feeder into being available whenever the cocksucker wanted his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's My Fantasy

I'm a married guy who loves his wife and eating her pussy but I have been reading about cock sucking and looking at pictures and porn on this topic for about 10 years now and it is also something I really want to try. My jerk off sessions are almost exclusively done while thinking about a cock in my face. I particularly like the idea of mild domination and being coerced into getting on my knees in front of a guy who has me undo his pants while rubbing his dick through them to get it growing. I like the idea of having my face pushed into his crotch and then undoing the pants and him pushing his crotch into my face with his white underwear covered hard growing musky manly member at my nose. All the while the guy tells me he knows I want this. I do want his hard member to hit me in the face as I slowly release it from it's confined spaces and catch the scent of his dick and sweaty balls and hear his moans and dirty comments. Your story had me leaking precum all the way through it. I wish I knew how to set something up like this where a guy picks up on my desire and gets me to follow it through. Hot story. Keep writing these type of stories, especially love the descriptions of scent and balls and cum.

PG564EPG564Eover 7 years ago
Loved this story

I came VERY hard reading this story. Seeing myself as the man who wanted to suck a dick something terrible - and then blowing the man so well.

Sucking dick is an art, and I am becoming as artist myself. Giving a fucking great blowjob to a man is fantastic.

sopharoonessopharoonesover 7 years ago
cock appreciation

Im a female and still really really enjoyed this from the pure fact that i really like sucking cock myself. Im pretty shy about it though but give me an invitation and im there . Thankyou for a quickie i am sure to come back to read again and just noticed there is a second one which i can read, i like it when a writer starts with a good short one and then broadens the story out more

PuttingOutFiresPuttingOutFiresover 7 years ago
WOW

Yes that's right....just a big hard WOW. You always know that a story is incredibly arousing when by the time you get to the end of it you find that your own cock is

as hard as a piece of steel.....even oozing precum.

It's probably more common than one wants to admit that most men would love

the chance to suck another man's Cock until he is cumming uncontrollably. I've

experienced this recently and now just ask myself....."What took so long"?

It's not necessarily an admission to my sexual inclinations, as I still love women immensely....but the chance to suck the right guys Cock and give him the pleasure that he so badly wants has become rather fulfilling to me....both participants derive exactly what they desire. I say....."Give in to these urges if you get the chance".

Thanks again for an enthralling story.

blowitblowitabout 7 years ago
WOW!

Just wow! I'm a happily married old guy who would very much like something very similar to happen to me. Very hot story!

69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
My Favorite

God, your cock sucking scenes are so well written. Makes me feel like I have a cock in my mouth and down my throat as I read the story. I crave cock and cum. From the first fantasy to the first real cock I sucked, I've never been able to stop. I'm a cock sucking cum swallowing addict and appreciate this well written story. Thanks so much. I can't wait for more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Married

Married to a woman who loves sex. Reminds me of my first cock. My friend and I went to a adult theater , watched the movie,went to the parking lot,he pulled out his cock stroking it .He asked me to help him cum like the guy in the movie. He pushed me down , put his cock at my lips,first cock i sucked, but not the last!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

That was so hot getting to live out a fantasy. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

just a thingjust a thingover 6 years ago
I think I'd like that to happen to me.

Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A rainy desert in Zaire!?!!?

Sounds to me like that there one ol boy sucked on that there other ol boys peter and swallowed his nut juice. They ought not be doing stuff like that. But i am gonna read this here story again. I just let my ol dog in the house. His name is rust bucket. I got me some of that chocolate pudding on my ol penis as i sit here sayin "come here boy..come here good dog. Any of you sons of bitches want pick of the litter?

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
I adore

yummy foreskin, and would luv to be blackmailed into sucking a cock on camera. I'd do it with those attributes, butt having them makes it hawter and more exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sucking dick also made me cum

I also came without touching my cock the first time I sucked dick. Sucking and tasting a dick was just so satisfying. The story's in my profile if you want to check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written felt like I was theee.

Rs

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That first time is something you never forget. I was a late bloomer in that I was 43 when I sucked my first cock. I ended up sucking 4 cocks that night. The next day I sucked 6 more. I had become a cum loving cock sucking fag.. I remember being upset that I hadn’t found out sooner in my life how wonderful it is to be a cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
blackmail cocksucker

Would love to find someone to blackmail me for their pleasure

VABCHSTAGVABCHSTAGabout 5 years ago
I want to do this

So bad

blowitblowitover 4 years ago
Oh my

Very horny!

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago
yes, yes, yes

SO EROTIC - AND TRUE.

Once a man "sees" himself giving a man a sensuous blowjob. . . he wants to do it.

He cums now not thinking about fucking a hot girl, but blowing a man with a big dick and doing oh so dirty things to it with his mouth.

Then the man can't resist tasting his own sperm. And he finds it thrilling, and he loves the unique taste and texture of sperm.

Then, finally, a real rigid aroused penis explodes thick streams of semen into his hungry and willing mouth. . . a new faggot has been born.

So many men who used to be straight (like I used to be) become addicted to pleasuring men with cocks of all different shapes, sizes, and colors.

The zeal and honesty in your writing make my cock so hard.

Hawk66Hawk66about 3 years ago

Well, that was a fucking hot story! Holy crap! You are a very gifted writer. I loved the denial of desire, to the inner struggle, to reluctance, then acceptance followed by complete surrender. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always get hard while sucking cock !

I luv cum !

I am a Tennessee cock lover !

Want head just ask me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i lovesucking cock i love cum i want more now give me some frank make me your cocksucker. 313-720-4287. your next door neighbor. i am a cocksucker/

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfectly done! There is almost nothing better than taking a nice thick long cock into your throat right before it shoots. You feel the cum swelling its way through his delicious dick and into your throat. Taking big sweet cock and thick cum deep into your throat and mouth is the closest you can feel to being a cockslut. Serving the cock is the best! Love being the bitch!

510mike510mikeabout 2 years ago

From fantasy to reality...it could have been me you're writing about!

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

As you describe in your story, I feel that it is me that is very much in control when I Suck a Man's Cock, from personal experience of being Sucked Off by Men and woman, I know what I am doing to the Man with his Cock in my Mouth and Throat, I know that during that period I am in complete control and I enjoy trying to give him the best Blow Job he will ever have.

For me it is nothing to do with being Sub or a Sissy, I know there are many that enjoy that and that is fair enough, I just love being able to make a Man Cum and enjoy the reward he gives me.

Thanks for posting your story, it is very good, I look forward to reading more of your work.

plasticman29plasticman29almost 2 years ago

I loved it made me so hot. I love cock and always swa;;ow the cum after swushing it in my mouth Cum makes my day I use to do the same thing look at porn and fatasized. Never got caught that way but the wife caught ne looking at gay porn, She had uur daughter check out my computer and she found a picture of me with a big cock in my mouth that I sent to a friend. Dumb on my part. There was no doubt of what was going on she printed out the picture we takked and stayed married I had to be medically checked I of course was clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow… very hot story. I would love to be in that situation and be blackmailed and recorded sucking cock. I’m married and secretly been sucking cock for about 2 years. Each time I find myself taking more and more risks. Sucking cock in crowded parking lots, mens bathrooms and parks. I really love black cock and become very submissive. The last time I hooked up with a BBC he made me leave his apartment naked with only woman’s panties on. His cum was all over my face and hair. I was rock hard and the panties could not cover my erection, thankfully there was no one in the parking lot when I dashed to my car. Although I would have been thrilled to be seen by someone I didn’t know, who would smirk knowingly at the sissy fag walk of shame.

storypost603storypost603over 1 year ago

I am so hard reading this I would love to be forced to suck cock. Thank for posting this.

horseman2bighorseman2bigover 1 year ago

That is what I want to happen to me! Yea I would really like to be there and have you make me suck on your big fat hard cock! Then I can just here you calling me a little cocksucking slut and you force me to take it out of my mouth and then you shoot your cum all over my face and then you shove it back in my mouth and finish your load all down my mouth and throat! Now that’s when you tell me that I’m going to have you do that for you when you want a blow job! So now I’m just thinking about when that will be because I’m ready for it again and so I’m excited to finally be a cocksucking bitch!!! {Cock4me} PLZ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hot. I sucked a guy off when I was 17 and haven't gotten to do it again. I'm now in my 40s divorced and think about sucking cock a lot. I want to feel the cock and cum shoot in my mouth. I'm hard as a diamond thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Written very well. With that in mind this is one of my biggest dreams word for word. I would only ask that he share the video with me to enjoy later. A+

VitriolhackVitriolhack11 months ago

What a good blow job Jake received what memories the cocksucker will have of his first cock tasting!

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

Does a first time get any better than THIS?!? I think NOT!!! Great story, can't wait to read the next chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I need a new friend like that, I luv sucking cock and swallow all you can pump out.

Yours in TN

titluver60titluver607 months ago

WOW! This was such a HOT story! I loved every part of it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh that story was really hot made my dick stiff. I'm really looking for someone to teach me how to suck a cock, Well they suck mine.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I will suck yours in Russellville ar. Please pm me I will swallow and let you fuck me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a hot story. At first I was there watching & as I read more I was sucking Jake's cock. That was suck a good fantasy. Very enjoyable story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WOW what a hot story I felt like I was in the room with you I have fantasies about a nice white cock in my mouth for my first time experience maybe one day

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

This whole story was hot, but I got especially excited at the part when you talked about wishing you could suck your own cock and swallow your own cum… the only thing hotter than a guy on his knees with a cock in his mouth is a guy with his own cock in his mouth, swallowing his own cum…fuck I really wish I could see that!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
626 Followers
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES