Caught Fishing in Bra & Panties

Story Info
Mark finds he likes sucking dick more than fishing.
6k words
4.6
36.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantyhigh
pantyhigh
133 Followers

I'd been working with this guy, Bill, for several years but we didn't interact much and didn't talk at all personally.

Bill started showing up in the break room when I was getting my coffee and also when I was getting my lunch. We started to talk about the weather and other non personal things then we started to talk a little about hobbies and other light topics.

He seemed like a nice guy and we had some similar interests like fishing and cars.

One day he asked, "Would you like to go fishing on my boat one weekend? I used to go out with one of my neighbors but he moved and the boat has been just sitting. It's just not as fun alone."

I said, "Sure, I'd love to go. I haven't been out on a boat for a long time."

We talked a bit and decided we would set a weekday so the lake would be less crowded.

We decided to meet at the lake and he must have gotten there early because he already had the boat in the water and tied at the dock.

It was a warm day but beautiful out. We headed out to a spot he liked up a tributary off the main body of the lake.

We started catching fish pretty quickly and and after a bit he suggested we take a break and he pulled out a bottle of wine. Unusual for fishing but I'm not a beer guy anyway.

Bill sloshed some wine while pouring our glasses, getting it on his hands. He leaned over the side to rinse his hands and I saw what looked like lace on the waistband of a pair of pink panties when the back of his pants gapped in the back.

I had never actually known anyone else that liked to wear panties like I did and no one else knows I do.

The rest of the trip I was intrigued but didn't say anything.

We talked about the trip the next day at work and both of us thought we should do it again soon.

We set a date next week. We thought we should go back to the same place since it was so productive.

That day came and I decided to wear a pair of yellow panties that day. After getting to the launch I had second thoughts and was terrified that he might not wear panties, would somehow notice mine and then give me a hard time.

But before we left the dock Bill leaned over the side to rinse his hands and I saw he had on maybe the same lace pink panties. If I was going to be embarrassed I won't be alone.

We got to the spot and we weren't quite as lucky as we were the last time. We decided to break out the wine a bit earlier this time and after a bit I was feeling no pain.

We started getting a bit goofy and I slipped and fell over one of the seat backs not realizing that I had just shown Bill that I had on yellow panties.

He suddenly got a bit quiet but at that point I didn't know he had seen my panties.

When Bill went to pee over the side of the boat he unzipped pulled his dick out to pee. I could see his pink panties and could even tell that the front of his panties were not lace but instead, a sheer silky pink. They must have been lace only in the back. He didn't say anything but he had to know I saw that he was wearing panties.

I reciprocated and did the same, "letting" him see my sheer yellow panties. I couldn't believe I was being so open, so bold.

We both finished peeing but didn't put things away quite yet. Both looking but neither one saying anything. Then we both started to get hard. As soon as I noticed my dick swelling I tucked it back in my panties and zipped up. Bill followed.

We both sat down and I finally said, "We probably should talk."

I continued, "I have never known another guy who wore panties."

He said, "I haven't either."

I asked him, When did you start wearing panties?"

"I started when a cousin and I started betting on board games we played. The loser had to play the next game wearing only his sister's panties or one of her swimming suits. She had a one-piece and a bikini. I wasn't very good and I got to the point where I liked wearing them, especially the bikini. I'm guessing he knew after a bit because I wanted to play all the time, I lost a lot and would get erections while wearing them most of the time. He never said anything about my erections but he kept playing games with me and his eyes were on my crotch a lot"

I said, "Interesting, I started when I found a pair of girls panties, took them home and had the bright idea to try them on. I was hooked after I filled them with cum a few times. I loved to cum in them all the time.

I was hard or semi-hard through the entire conversation. Then I got bolder and asked, Can I see your panties?"

He said, "If I can see yours I will show you mine."

We both stood up and removed our shorts. There we were both of us in panties, there to see, both of us with hard dicks pushing out the sheer fabric of our panties.

Our T-shirts were covering some of the panties so I removed mine. He followed.

We talked about how we like to masturbate in panties and we each started to rub ourselves through the panties.

Soon we both had precum wet spots and we both came in our panties. I held the material tight over my dick-head and most of my cum came through the thin material. His made a very big wet spot running down inside his panties and around his balls.

We decided to jump in the lake to wash the cum out of our panties. When we got back in the boat our panties were almost totally see through. As soon as we toweled off his dick was getting hard again.

I don't know what came over me but as we sat down I told him that I fantasized about sucking a dick. He just sat there and asked, "Would you like to try sucking my dick right now?"

I hesitated and then said, "I'd like to just touch if first. I'm not sure if I'm ready for actually sucking a dick yet."

Bill said, "It's ok with me. Whatever you feel comfortable with."

I leaned forward, reached over and gently touched his dickhead with my index finger through his panties and sat back again. Then I did it again but lingered a little. Then I placed my open hand over his dick and gently squeezed his dick. It was a mixture of cold from the wet panties and warmth from his dick. It pushed back against my hand and I withdrew again.

Then I slid a little closer and placed my open hand over his panty covered dick and gently squeezed but when his dick pushed back I squeezed back and gently started to massage his dick through the panties. The firm softness of his dick felt good in my hand and my own dick was straining from the confinement in my panties.

I said, "Bill, your dick feels nice and soft but powerful in your panties. Can we take your panties off so I can explore further?"

He said, "Sure, your hand on my dick also feels nice to me. I'd be happy to remove my panties for you."

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of his panties as he lifted up and I slid his panties off as he sat back down. There it was right there. I had never been this close to another man's dick, let alone fondling one. It was average like mine, about 6 to 7 inches with a very distinctive mushroom head. It was hard and mostly stuck straight out, maybe with a slight upward bend. It seemed so perfect.

I said, "That is magnificent, your dick is perfect."

Now I had full access and I wrapped my hand around it as it swelled slightly against the slight pressure from my hand. I just held it as it rhythmically swelled and relaxed in my hand, pulsating and wanting more.

Slowly I started to slide my hand up and down his shaft as I gently masturbated his dick, much like I might do my own as I read a pornographic story while slowly masturbating myself.

After a few minutes his dick started to ooze precum. I watched as the drop of precum got larger and started to roll down the underside of his dickhead. I put my finger in it and spread it part way down the underside of his dick and his dick jumped as I hit the sensitive area just below his dickhead.

I slid off the seat and moved in front of him so I could use both hands more affectively. I held his dick with my left hand as I used my right index finger to spread his precum up and down from the sensitive area up and over his dickhead. I could feel his dick was so hard and straining to move as my left hand held it still so I could roll my finger up and down. By now his precum was flowing freely and Bill had laid back in the seat with his eyes closed.

I was getting my nerve up and now thought I was ready to try actually sucking his dick. I looked around and saw no one nearby. My stomach was filled with butterflies. I couldn't believe I was going to actually try sucking a dick.

I leaned forward, opened my mouth and slid his dickhead into my mouth, closing my lips around it and moving my tongue over the underside of his dick. He let out a low moan has his dick slid into my mouth.

His dick felt warm, soft and hard at the same time in my mouth. I applied some suction to his dick and started sliding my mouth up and down about half of his 7 inch dick.

I just closed my eyes and got lost in the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of my mouth. I found myself taking more and more until my nose hit his stomach.

I got out of my own head and decided to back off and work the first 3 inches of his dick. Bill was moaning softly and then started to thrust forward a bit as I tortured him by working only the first 3 inches or so.

He finally gave up and just laid back against the seat. I started alternating with a lot of suction on his dickhead and deep throating him.

Finally when I was applying suction Bill's breathing got faster, I felt his dick get a bit harder, his body seemed to tense up, he arched his back slightly and his dick started to throb as he filled my mouth with his cum. His breathing got real deep and then started slowing a bit. It was like I had imagined but 10 times better. I swallowed every drop.

When he was done and his dick started to soften I just sat back on the floor against the opposite seat with a big smile on my face.

Then we heard another boat coming up the tributary. We both grabbed our pants and put them on before they got to close. Bill shoved his panties under the seat cushion since he had just pulled his shorts on and was now commando under his shorts.

We made like we were changing tackle as the other boat slowed and asked if we were catching anything. Bill said, "Not much this week." They left and went further up the tributary.

We decided we had enough and weren't really into fishing anymore.

We didn't say much about what had just happened until after we had cleaned up the boat at Bill's house. We went out back with a couple of glasses of wine. I said, "You know that was better than my fantasies. Will you let me do that again sometime?"

Bill said, "Damn yes, you give great head. You can do that anytime you want."

Then I asked him, "Would you mind if I wore a matching bra and panties next week?"

He said, "I don't care what you wear, I just want you to suck my dick."

We agreed that we would be able to go "fishing" again next week and I went home.

I thought about our next trip all week and already knew the lacy pair of pink bra and panties I would be wearing.

Next week came and we met at Bill's house and headed out. Bill commented after we got in the truck, "You know I can see a hint of your bra through your T-shirt. My dick is already getting excited for what is to come. I'm not sure how I am going to be able to concentrate much on fishing."

We unloaded the boat quickly and headed for our favorite spot. We started fishing but my mind was on Bill's dick. I was betting that Bill's mind was also on his dick.

Finally I just dropped my shorts and pulled my shirt off. Bill took the hint and did the same.

I started rubbing Bill's dick through his panties until he started to develop a wet spot on his panties.

I knelt down, then he dropped his panties and sat in front of me. I started to gently spread his precum and tease his dick but I really wanted his dick in my mouth. I leaned forward and started to work his dick like I did last week.

We were both lost in the eroticism of the moment and didn't notice another boat coming around the bend. All our attention was on each other as Bill approached climax. His dick started pulsating and he again filled my mouth with cum. I was swallowing the last of his cum when we noticed the other boat was very close.

Bill put his shorts on quickly while staying seated so they wouldn't see that he previously had his shorts off.

I started to take off my bra but I didn't have time. I just stayed as low as possible since I still had the bra on and wouldn't be able to put my shirt and shorts on fast enough. So I was stuck there with only my bra and panties on.

I was hoping they wouldn't come to close because the side of the boat didn't give much cover for me to stay hidden. From the sound they seemed to be still coming closer and I was getting pretty nervous.

Then I heard a guy ask if Bill was catching anything. Bill said, "We caught a few but nothing big."

All I heard was "WE!!" I thought, Bill, you have to do better than that.

Then the guy quietly said to his buddy, "There is someone else hiding on the boat."

Oh shit, they are close enough to see my head. Now what?

He asked Bill, "Who are you hiding over there.?" Bill just froze. Silence...then a bump as the boats bumped.

The guy said to his buddy, "He has a girlfriend and she is only wearing her bra and panties."

"Hey you there, why don't you just stand up?"

I thought I'm caught now. What the heck do I do now? I slowly stood up with my back to them.

"No wonder you're hiding, you only have your bra and panties on. I see we interrupted something. Hey, how about you turn around so we can get a better look?

I slowly turned and the guys start snickering. "That's a guy!!"

The other one said, "Look at the wet spot on his panties. He was excited about something before we got here. I'll bet he was giving this other guy a blowjob, that's why he was on the floor."

After a second he said, "How would you like to give us blowjobs too?"

Neither Bill or I could say anything. I'm thinking how can we get out of here as 2 of the 4 of them tie the 2 boats together. Crap, no quick getaway and the 2 of us against 4 of them.

Then one of them climbs onto our boat. He just stands there looking me up and down and then started to unzip his shorts and he pulls out his dick. It was still soft but looked to be about 6 or 7 inches.

He said, "How would you like to suck this?"

Very quietly I said, "I wouldn't." He said, "Are you sure? You look to be dressed for cock sucking and you obviously liked sucking his dick since your panties are so wet."

There was a part of me that really wanted to kneel down in front of him and suck his dick but I kept just standing there.

One of the other guys said, "Hey Fred, look, his dick is getting hard in his panties. Your dick is making him excited. He wants to suck your dick."

"Why yes it is...how about you kneel back down and show me what you did for your friend here?"

My dick had given me away and was now straining against my panties. Truth is, I did want to suck his dick.

I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I slowly knelt down with his dick now inches from my face. I undid his shorts the rest of the way and pulled his shorts and boxers down as he stepped out of them.

His dick was still partially flaccid but was at least 6 inches already. I leaned in, held his dick with my right hand, opened my mouth and started to gently suck on it. Within seconds I could feel it swelling to it's full size in my mouth. That was all I needed to just get lost in sucking his dick.

It swelled to about 7 or 8 inches but eventually I was able to deep throat the whole thing. As he approached ejaculation I could feel his knees start to bend and he tensed up. I intensified my sucking and my own arousal until his dick started pulsating, filling my mouth with his cum.

I eagerly swallowed and kept sucking the cum from his dick. On the 3rd shot from his dick I also shot my load into my own panties. I just continued to suck every drop of cum out of his dick and swallow it.

As his dick started to soften again I sat back on my heels. That's when they noticed that I had also filled my own panties with cum. One of them said, "Look, he enjoyed that as much as you did."

I'm not sure if anyone notice my little smile. I wasn't going to say anything but I also enjoyed it and I wasn't sure who enjoyed it more, him or me.

Then the guy I had just given the blowjob to said, "How about you go over to our boat and suck my friends' dicks?"

He didn't have to say it twice. I was actually enjoying this so I made my way to their boat and knelt down in front of the first guy as he dropped his pants.

I grabbed his semi-erect dick and started sucking it enthusiastically. He came in my mouth after only 5 to 10 minutes. The next one was about the same but the last one dropped his shorts and his dick was shorter, maybe 6 inches but a good 2 to 3 inches in diameter.

My jaw was being stretched but I still managed to get him to cum in under 10 minutes. I had a little trouble swallowing his cum at the rate it was coming. He definitely had the most volume.

I made my way back to Bill's boat, we untied the boats, they actually thanked me for the great blowjobs and they went on their way.

After they left I jumped into the water to wash off and then got dressed. Bill had said almost nothing for a while. I decided to let him off the hook since I really did enjoy sucking all 5 dicks. I finally said, "Bill, I was mad at first that you were so lousy at hiding me but everything turned out ok and I enjoyed giving everyone blowjobs. Maybe we should head back, I'm a bit spent."

After cleaning up the boat we agreed to go out again next week and I left.

I thought about the last day on the water all week. Each time my dick would get hard just thinking about it. I was planning to wear a matching yellow bra and panties next time out. The yellow is a soft pale yellow and the material is silky and very sheer.

We were up early that day and actually talked about fishing most of the way to the lake. We unloaded and Bill started heading to the same spot. I asked, "Bill, is there an alternative place so we might not see those guys out there again?"

He said, "This is the best spot and we are here on a different day of the week so we should be good."

I just let it go but even though I ended up enjoying last week I still wasn't real comfortable having anyone else know I liked to dress in bras and panties or sucking dicks.

We got to our spot, dropped anchor and Bill said, "I need to take care of a couple of things on my phone before I can fish."

I said, "Sure, I'll just get comfortable." I stripped to my bra and panties to fish. It felt great to be so open, just standing there casting and enjoying the sun.

After about 10 or 15 minutes Bill was done and ready to fish. He didn't strip down like I did. I asked him, "Aren't you going to get comfortable."

He said, "I guess I'm not comfortable being so open after last week. I don't think I could do what you did last week. Those guys were kind of nice about it and with you being so cooperative nothing got out of hand but with a different set of guys that could have ended VERY differently."

I said, "You make good points. I guess if I was uncooperative they could have forced themselves on me or us, even could have gotten violent. Maybe I should rethink being so open."

At that point a pretty big fish hit my line. I had to work it pretty carefully since we were using pretty light tackle. It was taking a few minutes to get him close to the boat. Bill was watching and ready with the net. Finally I was able to bring it alongside the boat, Bill slid the net under it and brought it onboard.

pantyhigh
pantyhigh
133 Followers
12