Caught Fishing in Bra & Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantyhigh
pantyhigh
133 Followers

It was big enough that I wanted to take a picture but I was still in my bra and panties. I quickly took off the bra and asked Bill to take the picture but just my top half. He took a couple of pictures, I let the fish go and grabbed my bra and put it back on. I had planned to put my clothes back on too.

As I turned to get my clothes that were toward the front of the boat I glanced up and saw a boat coming toward us. They were coming fairly slowly but I thought it looked like the guys who's dicks I sucked last week. I knew that since I could see detail enough to see who it was they could see that I was standing here in a yellow bra and panties.

Part of me was panicking but part of me was getting excited that I might be able to suck their dicks again. I just stood there and watched them approach with big smiles on their faces. When they got close I gave them a line to tie off with and helped them secure the 2 boats together.

Once we were done I asked, "Would you guys like to repeat last week?"

They all said, "Yes." In unison and I stepped across to their boat. I dropped to my knees and started to undo one of the guy's shorts. Once his dick was free I started enthusiastically sucking before he was even fully hard. I drained his balls quickly.

I stood to move to the next guy. The other 3 were already stripped and waiting on the seats. I went to kneel in front of another guy but the guy across from him grabbed me by my hips from behind and pulled me back toward him. He pulled me down onto his lap and I could feel his dick swelling under me.

He said, "Let's not go so fast. We would like to saver this a bit."

He shifted under me and his dick was now between my legs with him working it between my legs as I kept my legs wrapped around it. Then 2 of them lifted me while the guy I had been sitting on pulled my panties aside. I was anticipating what was going to happen next and wasn't sure if I had much choice. A part of me was curious how it was going to feel if he stuck his dick up my ass and another part of me was sure I wasn't gay. A third part of me said, what the hell are you thinking, you are sucking other guy's dicks.

Gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, sissy??? All just labels, but I did enjoy what I was doing.

All these thoughts happened in seconds and I said, "Like you said. Let's slow down a second." They stopped, holding me just over his dick. "Are you asking if you can put your dick in my ass?"

He said, "Can I have these guys lower you down on my dick? I think we will both enjoy it. You can continue to suck these guys' dicks while we enjoy my dick being up in your ass."

I said, "What the heck, let's try it."

They lowered me back towards his lap and his dick was pushing at my asshole. They were very gentle but kept the slight pressure up until his dickhead popping inside me. It hurt for a minute but after he slid it back and forth a bit, it was lubricated better and the pain subsided. The 3 of them worked together as he slid further and further inside me until I was sitting all the way down on his lap again with his dick buried in my ass.

I started to move in different ways but staying in contact with his lap the whole time.

I couldn't believe how nice it felt to have his hard warm dick up inside me.

Then one of the guys stepped in front of me with his dick in my face, back to business.

I wasted no time. I leaned forward a little and sucked his dick into my mouth. I kept enthusiastically sucking his dick until I got my reward. I emptied his balls, swallowing every drop.

The last guy stepped up and I started in on him. The guy under me was now pushing in and out of my ass while I sucked this guy's dick. He erupted into my mouth and as he pulled away the guy under me and I started moving in unison.

I pushed down to him as he pushed up and we pulled away at the same time. He climaxed and held me down tight on his dick as I felt it pulsating inside me. I could feel pressure inside me from his dick as it pulsated against a VERY sensitive spot inside and his cum fill me up. I pushed back to increase the pressure on that spot and instantly came in my panties like never before. It felt like the biggest longest orgasm I'd ever had and it felt like I put a gallon of cum in my panties. I made one hell of a mess in my panties.

One of the other guys said, "HeyTom, you made him have an orgasm like a girl with your dick up his ass. Look at the mess in his, or should I say, her panties."

We both relaxed for a minute. I'm not sure about him but I definitely needing to recover. I finally stood up, his dick slipped out of me and I fixed my panties just before his cum started oozing out of my butt. Now his and my cum were mixing in the crotch of my panties. I adjusted my dick and balls in my panties and could feel a pool of cum down there.

I made my way back to Bill's boat and started to untie the boats. One of the guys was talking to Bill and I saw him slip Bill what looked like cash.

They left thanking me again for the great blowjobs and the one guy saying he loved fucking me. I just pointed to my cum soaked panties and said, "I evidently enjoyed it to. Will you guys be back here next week for a do-over."

They said, "Hell yes!! if you will be here."

I looked at Bill and said, "How about Tuesday?"

Everyone agreed and they left. I jumped in the lake again to wash off and empty the cum out of my panties.

When I got back in the boat and got dressed I told Bill, "We needed to talk. I saw the guy pass you the cash. Let me see it."

Bill reluctantly passed me the cash. There was $200 bucks there. I said, "If this is how it's going down then first we are charging more for him to fuck my ass. This goes to $250 and my cut is $150. You can contact them to let them know about the revised pricing. Second, you will be giving me $25 if you want me to suck your dick. Probably if you had been honest with me I would have done you for free but you weren't. Now let's head back, this is exhausting."

Next week we headed out and didn't make any pretext that we were actually going to fish. I stripped down to a sheer pink bra and panties. We just relaxed while waiting for the guys. We didn't wait long. They came up and we tied our boats together. They had another guy on board. Bill talked money as I got on their boat. Before I was all the way over they were all naked. I knelt down in front of the first guy and got started. This was getting fun. I felt like I was in complete control. My enthusiasm made them ready to cum quickly but I started to play with them a bit. I'd bring them to the edge and change to licking up and down their dick or just playing with their dickhead with my tongue. When I was ready or thought they couldn't take it anymore I'd ramp up my sucking and suck the cum right out of their dick.

When I started into the second guy I felt someone rubbing their hands over my panty covered butt. It actually felt quite good and I was betting that my panties were getting very wet with precum.

Then one of them moved my panties aside and started pushing his dick into me. It might have been ok except he wasn't going slow. It was a bit painful. Once inside he just started pounding me. It hurt and I just stood up. He yelled out, Fuck!! What are you doing!! That fucking hurt!!"

I turned to him and said, "That fucking hurt me. I'm not into pain. Now sit down and I'll see if I'm even going to suck your dick. In the meantime, wash your dick off, I'm definitely not sucking my shit off your dick."

I fixed my panties and the guy's dick I was sucking had gone soft so I sucked his dick again until it was hard and I resumed.

After he came and I swallowed all his cum the guy that had fucked my ass last week asked, Can you please sit on my lap again? I'll go easy so it doesn't hurt you."

I think I got through to them. I said, "I'd like that." I pulled my panties aside and lowered myself onto his dick. He held my hips to help slid his dick in slowly, working back and forth to spread his precum for lubricant. Soon I was sitting all the way down with his dick all the way up inside me. I could feel the slight pressure on that same spot inside me that made me cum so hard last week.

I motioned for one of the others to bring me their dick and I started sucking them. I finished him off and now had to decide if I was going to suck off the guy that had hurt me. Part of me wanted to make him pay for his mistake by not sucking his dick but I wanted a dick in my mouth while I worked the dick in my ass.

I said, "If you ever hurt me again we are done." I motioned him over. I engulfed his dick and started to work the dick under me at the same time. Up and down with breaks to make his dick apply pressure to the pleasure spot inside me.

The guy in my mouth came and I got really enthusiastic sucking every drop of cum out. From the volume I'd say he enjoyed himself.

At the same time I was pushing the dick inside me on the happy spot. His dick started pulsating, I pushed down and we both came together. I had wave after wave of orgasm and it was accompanied by ropes of cum that filled my panties and my ass.

I almost collapsed but he held me there while we both came down off the high. I turned to look at his face and instinctively kissed him on the cheek saying, "That was fantastic, thanks."

Bill settled up and they left.

Bill said, "That was the hottest thing ever and when you put that guy in his place, wow. The look on his face and all the others was priceless." Then he asked, "Would you please suck my dick?"

I really wanted to clean up but I couldn't turn him down, he had asked so politely. So I undid his short, dropped them and his panties to the floor, pushed him down to the seat, knelt in front of him and gave him a nice blowjob while the cum in my panties dripped through the thin material onto the carpet of his boat.

I tortured him just a bit, then made him cum in my mouth.

I thought that's 5 in my mouth and one in my ass in one morning. I'm getting to be quite a slut.

I jumped in the lake and cleaned myself and my panties, got back in and we headed home. I thanked Bill for a good time and left all cleanup for him. I went home and took a nice long nap.

We repeated this on a weekly basis with gradually more guys showing up. One day I sucked 12 dicks and Tom came in my ass. There were 4 boats tied up around us.

Sometimes I heard the guys explaining to the newbies that we don't abuse him. He likes doing this but does not like to be hurt or humiliated so don't mess up our good thing.

I liked that they seemed very protective of me even though I knew they were looking out for themselves, not wanting to lose a good thing. After all, each of them got off each week.

pantyhigh
pantyhigh
133 Followers
12