All Comments on 'Caught in a New Life Pt. 01'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great tie-in

Love the connection to the Marcy series and great writing as always. Just wish they were more frequent. Thanks for writing.

ChameleonfunChameleonfunabout 4 years ago

Good. Except I didn't go on to show us if she finally accepts him for what he really is, that maybe he doesn't even know yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please.

Great story, Lena was really smart. You just scratched the surface of turning him into a sissy. Maybe panties and lingerie next??

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but not for this century. What does she want with the film? Blackmail him? Ha ha ha, that I don't laugh. Not in this century. And he's a multimillionaire? In reality, he would destroy her and all her accomplices with her! So where are you going with your story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THIS COULD BE THE BEGINNING OF A GREAT STORY, Carry on Lena

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is what is considered a good friend and repaying a debt that saved his life? I guess revenge, deception and telling blatant lies is what is considered being a good friend in that guys society whatever that society is.

loveevolloveevolover 1 year ago

Don't bother with nay-sayers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lena is quite the hypocrite. She supports gay organizations for the camera, then uses derogatory language to her husband. She wants answers from him, but won't talk with him. Hell, I'm straight , but think many trans women look incredible. So what, he was checking it out online. More chapters have already been written, but I hope he sits her ass down and set her straight.

AuroraJaneLaurieAuroraJaneLaurie2 months ago

Something tells me Monroes' life is going to take a rather remarkable and curious turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES