Caught in a New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end Lena concluded that she had to confide in someone. Someone who could maybe give her some good advice. She decided to confide in Ben. He and his husband Jason were the ones who had established this club and would run it.

Ben was a 6'3" tall Arab guy. He had dark curly hair, a full dark beard, light brown skin, dark brown nearly black eyes and a muscular body with a lot of body hair all over. The last thing one would expect when meeting Ben was that he was gay. The same thing went for his husband Jason who at 6'2" was only just smaller than Ben. Jason was shaven clean all over, he was black and had a short curly buzz cut. While Ben was bulky muscular Jason was rather lean muscular.

Lena had met Ben in her first year at college. Back then he had only just arrived in the country. His English wasn't very good yet and he was pretty much set up to fail at college because of it. Lena had pretty much instantly taken a pity on him, he clearly meant well, but no one seemed to want to give him much of a chance. Throughout the years at college Lena had helped him with his studies as much as she could they had become very good friends and Ben was eternally grateful for the help Lena had offered.

Up until that point he had had a hard life. He had to cut all ties with his family, flee his country and change his name all because back in his country gay people still got the death penalty. Here int the west things were a lot better, but even here gay people were still judged and discriminated much to Ben's frustration.

When Lena pulled him aside, she asked. "Look Ben, I have something very personal to talk to you about and I would very much appreciate if this could stay between the two of us. If you don't think you can honour that I rather have you tell me now okay."

"The least I can do for you is listen. So Lena, tell me what's on your mind. I swear I won't tell a living soul about it no matter what." Ben said even though Jason was the best husband Ben could wish for Lena was without a doubt the best thing that had ever happened to him. In many ways he had Lena than for his life. If she hadn't helped him like she did back when he had no one and no one willing to help him he would have probably ended up living under a bridge somewhere with a crippling drug addiction. So helping Lena was the least he could do.

"Alright, can we maybe go in the back to the office? I have something to show you and it really isn't pretty and I really don't want anyone accidentally seeing it or picking part of it up." She said in a serious tone. Without another word Ben led her back in the office behind the storage room and locked the door.

Back in the office Lena played the video she had made of Monroe masturbating to her friend saying. "Yesterday when I came back from my aerobics class, I caught Monroe like this. I really don't know what to think or make of this at all."

Ben had to blink a few times to believe what he was seeing. Monroe just sat there jerking to a very girly looking guy. The moment he shot a part of his load on his face was just precious to Ben. He had disliked Monroe from the moment he first met him. Despite the fact that he wasn't openly against the LGBT community Ben saw the disgust on his face each and every time. Sure it was subtle, but Ben knew that look all too well.

He had always thought Lena deserved way better than Monroe. In Ben's eyes Monroe was everything that was wrong with society today. He was homophobic, but it was more than that. Ben couldn't shake the feeling that Monroe was also racist. A guy who thought having a ton of money granted him the right to do whatever he wished. He had warned Lena a couple of times, but she wouldn't listen to him.

Lena had fallen for Monroe for his charms in the first place, not for his money, but it was a big factor as to why she had stayed with him. She had a very easy life with a husband like that, and the two of them got along fine. Ben didn't blame her for that, he did know however that Lena had never truly let Monroe into her heart, afraid of the hurt he could cause her, the hurt he had caused his ex-wife.

That together with the doubt Lena and anger Lena was feeling now, paired with the blackmail Lena had with this little film the wheels in Ben's head started turning. He could safe his friend from the humiliation of going through a divorce, let her continue on with her easy life, guarantee that Monroe wouldn't cause her anymore trouble and take some revenge for how he had been wronged by society on a person who stood for everything that was wrong with said society.

Ben knew he would have to lay it on gently, let Lena come to the conclusion herself. He was certainly planning on guiding her slightly in the right direction though. For all he cared he would be doing her a big favour.

"I see, he is clearly jerking off to sissy porn it's a known phenomenon within the LGBT community. Mainly straight homophobic men jerk of to this stuff that mocks gay and trans people. They do it to feel better about themselves and justify their hate towards the community for being pathetic." Ben explained. It was a lie, sissies were a part of the community although they were more a fetish thing for most people. A daintier version of a crossdresser who had a thing for humiliation. He just needed something to fuel Lena's anger a bit more so she would be more open to the suggestion he was about to give.

"In my experience the people who jerk off to this kind of thing just aren't well aware of what they are doing. If they knew how it would feel they probably wouldn't do it. If you look up the website it came from you might find more. You should be able to find it with that film you made, after all I spotted that the video, he was watching had a watermark in the corner." Ben explained, choosing his words wisely in the hope that Lena would decide that giving Monroe a feel of what it was to be a sissy, even just for a day.

Ben smiled at the thought, as far as he knew Monroe that would really sting which was exactly what he was hoping for. Oh it would serve as such poetic justice. He only hoped he would be there to see it if it happened.

"Thanks Ben, I guess I'll just go home and try to figure it out since I am in no real mood to party. Please remember your promise and don't tell anyone about this." Lena said, she looked calm and collected, but Ben knew her well enough to see that she was hiding her anger.

"That's alright, and I won't forget my promise. Thank you for swinging by. It means a lot to me and Jason. Take care and I hope you can solve this mess with your husband quickly." Ben replied, giving Lena a hug before she headed home.

Once she arrived at home, she ignored Monroe completely and headed straight up to her room instead. There she locked the door, still not feeling like sleeping with her husband. Once alone in the room she pulled up that video again feeling her anger boil up again. She tried to ignore what was happening in the video she had made and instead zoomed in on the watermark.

It read "Sissy Marcy: A Journey into Sissyhood". Going to the site she was greeted with a pastel pink screen, the site title sat on top in a bright pink cursive pink. In the middle of the screen sat the usual warning that the site was adult themed and that you had to be 18 or older to enter.

Clicking through Lena came onto a page with a big picture of a rather feminine looking guy posing in a set of over the top lingerie. Lena had to admit that it looked cute in some way, not as perverted as the fingering with an obviously dirty pair of boxers pulled over the head as she had witnessed yesterday. Underneath the picture sat a small text.

"Hello,

I'm Marcy and I would love to welcome you on my site. Here you can see my Journey of finally coming out of the closet and embracing my nature a true sissy. I aspire to be the best sissy I can be and make as many cocks as possible cum which is why I created this site. Sadly I can't be there to receive all your loads, but it fills me with joy to see new subscribers to my site producing a daily load of yummy cum for me.

Will you subscribe to my site? I certainly hope so as I provide new top mastrubative content at least once a week. I would here by also like to thank CC's boutique for helping me realise my dreams of becoming the most girly looking sissy ever. All my adorable outfits and lingerie sets are from there. If you like them be sure to check them out in the link below. Just click on their storefront window and it should take you right to their website.

I hope to see you inside.

Hugs and Kisses,

Sissy Marcy."

Scrolling down there was a picture of a pink store that had the name "CC's Boutique" written in a big pink cursive script right above the door. The storefront window was filled with slender flat chested mannequins wearing the most outrageously girly outfits Lena had ever seen.

Clicking through to the site Lena was surprised to see that it was in the next city, about 50 miles away. The store claimed to be experts on everything sissy. Maybe that would be a good starting point for Lena to learn more about sissies. Surely the owner Linda, who claimed to have more than 20 years of experience with sissies would be able to tell her more about it, and maybe help her come to a solution of how to go forward with her husband.

Tomorrow Lena would go there and see for herself she thought as she shut off her phone and went to sleep. Monroe's worries about his wife's anger had only grown. For a moment he had considered joining her in the master bedroom, but he quickly decided against it, realising it would be a bad idea. With a deep sigh he moved back to the guest room for a second night.

12