Caught in a New Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Monroe's journey continues.
5.5k words
4.44
18.8k
10

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,336 Followers

Chapter 7

While sleep hadn't come easy for Monroe he slept deeply once he managed to fall asleep. So deep that he didn't even notice when Lena got up in the morning only about an hour after she had gotten up did he finally wake up as well. It was with a loud groan, his morning wood was straining hard against the way too restrictive cage. It painfully reminded him of his lacklustre performance yesterday.

Monroe sighed as he got out of bed and headed to the shower. During his whole morning routine, he tried to convince himself that nothing was wrong with him and that his performance was due to the fact that he hadn't came in three days. Yet as his hands roamed over his smooth body he realised things were very wrong.

On top of being completely hairless he had eaten Lena out more times than he could count. He was at her back and call and all it had gotten him lately was a lousy one-minute long sex session. The sex they had wasn't nearly as amazing as it had been when he had first agreed to this cage, and it had been restricted to once a day under Lena's complete control as well.

He shouldn't allow this to happen to him, but as long as Lena had him in that cage, he was helpless to stop her. Sure he could sue and file for a divorce, but Lena had already made it clear that she would play things dirty if it came to that. In that case he could lose his wife, most of his fortune, and the respect of all his buddies. He could literally end up losing everything. She had him trapped and they both knew it.

Putting on some clothes Monroe headed down where he found Lena eating breakfast, looking about ready to head out in her purple designer dress and black sheer pantyhose. The pantyhose soon turned out to be a pair of stockings without panties as Lena spread her legs and lifted her skirt with a big smile upon seeing him. "Good morning honey, come give your wife a big kiss." She smirked, clearly hinting where she wanted to be kissed.

With a sigh Monroe walked over to where his wife was sitting, knelt down and started eating her out. It had become pretty much routine by now and from his wife's moans he could tell that he had improved a lot as well. Not exactly something to brag about to his buddies. A lot of women would probably love a man who was good at eating pussy, but it was not something Monroe would ever bring up. To him it was just embarrassing, just a sign that he was quite literally pussy-whipped.

"I'm heading out to go and do sommme shopping with an old friend frommm college. I'm probably going to be back hommme in the early to mmmid afternoon." Lena casually moaned as she kept Monroe's head in place between her legs.

"While I'm out could you please vacuum the living roommm? The maid has called in sick and the place has gotten a little too dusty for mmmy liking. You don't mind, do you?" Lena then asked. Not that Moroe could really answer with his lips pressed to her pussy. All he could do was groan to let her know of his disapproval. Eating Lena out on demand was more than bad enough already. He sure as hell wasn't going to do maids work on top of it. He'd just call the firm where they hired their maid from to send them another, telling the old one didn't have to come anymore in the process. After all there were more than enough of those hispanic girls looking for work. If one couldn't come for whatever reason another could certainly take her place.

"Oh and Mmmonroe, I've been thinking. If you're honest with yourself, you know sex hasn't been all that great lately right? Since you've proven that you don't really need that prommmised orgasm all that much, I mean you waited three full days, I have decided we can have sex once every three-days from now on." Lena explained much to Monroe's shock. This was crazy, absurd. Lena couldn't really mean this could she? Once every three days was way to little. It wasn't like he had just waited that long because he felt like it either. It was because he had refused that hair removal cream. On top of that the comment about the sex they had really hurt.

Lena made sure to keep Monroe's face pressed tightly against her pussy, knowing he'd want to protest this new rule big time. It wasn't something she would allow. Linda had warned her to only take steps forward in the process and not to take anything back not even for a short while. She had warned her that if you started taking things back and became more lenient, then they wouldn't stop wanting you to take more and more back until they were back to their old ways.

"Also those three days are days where you've been on your best behaviour. I'mmm still not convinced you can think about anyone's needs but your own, so that's something you'll have to prove to mmme each and every one of those days. If you haven't been behaving one day then I'mmm afraid that day won't count towards your required three days." Lena added.

Her latest demand was really absurd at least to Monroe. He wasn't proud of being commanded all of yesterday by his wife and now it looked like that kind of servitude was what she would be expecting from now on? Especially not for one orgasm every three days. Then on the other hand what other options did he have? Flat out refusing would just make his orgasm take a day longer. God damn it Lena. If only he could place a stop to this, if only he could find that damn video file, or a spare key to his cage. He would have long ago tried to cut it off if it hadn't been so damn close to his cock.

It took a few more minutes before Lena finally came all over her husband's face. It was only the first time today, but he already knew it wouldn't be the last time. After all he had learned by now that his wife was quite a nymphomaniac when it came to using his tongue.

With the height of her orgasm gone Lena pushed her husband away none to carefully. She then just got up, straightened out her skirt, grabbed her purse and walked out with only a simple goodbye, leaving Monroe stunned, his face covered in her juices, and unable to protest the new rules she had made.

Lena had a huge smile plastered across her face as she drove out into the city. She couldn't believe she was getting away with all this. Linda had certainly been right that fear and arousal were powerful tools to use against a guy. She just hadn't expected them to be this damn effective, but then again she figure that taking this to court could really destroy Monroe if she got a good lawyer so it wasn't all that surprising either.

Maybe he would fight harder if he knew what was still in store for him, but that in part was the beauty of Linda's plan. It just evolved so gradually that by the time a next increased indecency came around he had already fully accepted the last one, making the step much smaller and the step to put an end to it with what was on the line much bigger.

Not only Monroe had changed, so had she. While she sure hadn't been happy never to have gotten oral before, but she had never really missed it. It had proven to be one of those things she didn't miss simply because she didn't know it, but now that she had gotten a taste of it, she couldn't get enough anymore. She was simply addicted, and Monroe's tongue would feel it.

Hell she had never imagined that she would ever be able to give up sex, but now sex with her husband had turned into more of an obligation than a pleasure. Especially now that Monroe had came so quick after being denied. Not that she really minded, if she had to choose between his cock or his tongue for the rest of her life, she wouldn't have to think for even a second.

Another thing she would never have expected was how good the power she now had would feel. She had never been the real subservient kind, but dominating had never interested her either. At least not until she got a good taste of it now.

Knowing what still awaited her husband and how he would positively hate it, she was surprised that she didn't feel all that bad about doing it to him. She would have been able to call off this whole plan at any moment, hell she even could do so now and stop all that was planned out further by Linda. It was a cruelty she would have never imagined being able to force on someone she had loved and still did in a way.

Yet she kept on pushing the plans further and further without even thinking about giving up. If one thing had become clear to her, it was that Monroe was a disappointment. He was and still is a selfish bastard and she didn't believe that would change anytime soon. Doing this was the only way in which they could still maintain this relationship in her eyes. She was convinced that if she stopped this now and just gave up the cage and the tapes Monroe would kick her out and leave her with nothing but the clothes on her back. If she could look into his head right now her suspicions would be proven.

What she was doing might be cruel, but as she saw it, it was justice, justice for destroying the life of his ex-wife, justice for how he would probably destroy her life as well if she didn't do this, and justice for god knows how many other victims he might make if she didn't stop him now. With that in mind she drove off to CC's.

Back at home Monroe pissed. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He was pretty used to eating his wife out by now, but the maid duties he had gotten and her new rule were just too much. He wanted to protest them, tell Lena that she couldn't be serious, but she simply wasn't home anymore. Pissed he headed back upstairs to shower again and wash the pussy off his face.

A little more clear headed after freshening up he was starting to contemplate just not doing the cleaning Lena had asked him to do. He even thought about not calling for a new maid just so the living room would be just as dirty when his wife came back home to show his displeasure and defiance about her demands. Hell he couldn't even see it was dirty so he really didn't know why it needed to get cleaned in the first place.

Just straight up refusing to do as his wife asked would send a powerful signal or so he hoped, but at the same time he was starting to fear it would be no use. That key and those tapes were extremely hard to find and he already knew that failure to comply would probably just mean that today wouldn't count towards the required three day wait.

He hated himself for giving in to his wife's demand, but he guessed he should at least get it done, even if it was to cheat himself out of it by calling for a new maid. He just didn't want to risk another day in this damn cage. Maybe if he got it done his wife would be pleased and a bit more reasonable. Maybe he would be able to get her to revise her new stupid rule.

Sighing deeply he picked up the phone and called the company their current maid came from. "Hello, I'm in need of a new maid. The current one is sick so I would like to terminate her contract with us. The new one should be no older than 28, pretty and slender. I expect her here in an hour and to be gone by the afternoon. Requests about age and appearance aren't in accordance with the law so you can't do that? I can't just terminate a contract for a day of absence due to sickness? Well you better see to getting it done or I'll go to another firm and maybe tip off a buddy with the migration department to set up a visa inspection of all your employee's." Monroe angrily exclaimed before abruptly ending the call.

Sure what he had just done was effectively blackmail and a big asshole move, but he simply wasn't in the mood to play games. He was frustrated and pissed and sadly for the maid firm they were the only ones he could really take it out on right now. Besides he wasn't about to accept an ugly old hag to go through his house.

Although his method of approach was unlawful, he was certain he would get his wishes met. Firms like that had at least a couple of employees with questionable visa. An inspector of migration could be a death sentence for their company, one he knew they wouldn't risk. It felt good to assert his dominance like this, especially in a time where he felt this helpless.

Forty minutes later the bell rung and with a big smile on his face Monroe went to open the door. He was greeted by a somewhat timid looking black girl, about 5'6" tall with long black straightened out hair and a rather pert athletic body. "Hello sir, I'm from the cleaning company they told me you were in need of a new maid. I'm Quiana, pleased to be at your service." She softly spoke.

The only answer she got was an irritated. "Come on in, the cleaning supplies are over there, it's mainly the livingroom that need vacuuming and I want it done as soon as possible. You need to be gone before my wife get's back home." Then under his breath but still audible he said. "Damn I should have fucking demanded a white or Latina one." Before walking off back to the couch.

Quiana just stood there completely shocked and humiliated. Her boss had warned her about this customer being a complete and utter asshole, but she hadn't thought it would be this bad. Not even after her boss and all in all chill decent guy who really wanted the best for his employee's had apologised when giving her this task. He had said he was no choice as this guy had had very specific requests he would never answer normally, but if he didn't a lot of her colleagues could be removed from the country.

She being born and raised her was the only on he dared send here as migration services couldn't really touch her. When coming here she had thought that her boss had to be exaggerating, but she now realised that he wasn't in the slightest. All she wanted to do was run from here, but she didn't want to put her colleagues and friends at risk, so not having a choice she sucked it up and started cleaning as fast as she possibly could just to get out of here.

Seeing how huge this house was Quiana could only conclude that this guy was insanely rich. It was completely beyond her how guys like this could be such assholes, like for real what could he possibly have to complain about? If he felt like it he could probably just impulse buy a yacht or something while she had to put a lot of hours and time in this job to be able to go to college.

It was clear from his reaction at the door that she wasn't his type, luckily so as she didn't want to think what this asshole would have gotten up to otherwise. Within two hours she gave the living room a rough once over. Normally she was against doing a bad job, but she just hoped to get out of here as fast as she could only to never have to return. She already pitied the next girl who would have to come here she thought as she left. There wasn't even a goodbye, not that she had been expecting one from this guy, apart from the rude greeting he had just ignored her.

Monroe who hadn't left his couch all afternoon was smiling at himself. The cleaning problem was fixed, he had asserted his dominance, but most importantly his wife would be satisfied. Now if only she could see how ridiculous she was being, making him wait three fucking days for an orgasm that would be great. He had done his job, now he expected that he would have a good bargaining chip to convince his wife that she really was being ridiculous and that she should just give him another chance to prove he was still great at making love to her, that yesterday had been a one time fluke.

Little did Monroe know however that their previous maid Maria, the one who had called in sick was calling his wife right now, crying and begging to take her back on. That she promised not to get sick again and that she would make sure their house was squeaky clean at all times, that she would work overtime to accomplish that if she had to. That she wouldn't even ask to be paid for that overtime.

"Please Miss Lena, you have to understand, I only stayed home so I wouldn't make you sick as well, but I can continue working even if I have a fever in the future. I need this contract to be able to pay for my college and dorm room. In the current market it can take weeks until I get appointed a new contract and I can't afford that. Please you have to understand. I'd do anything to make it up to you and your husband." Maria sobbed over the phone.

Lena was just sitting there right in Linda's office with a shocked expression. She didn't know what was going on at all or why Maria was crying like this, but she did pity the girl. Linda who realised this phone call was a little more severe than just a social call shooed Stephanie out of the office before leaving herself allowing Lena some privacy.

"Shhhh, calm down Maria, you haven't lost your contract or anything. This all has to be a misunderstanding. Just please calm down I'm sure we can figure something out. Just try to calm down a little and explain to me what exactly you have heard." Lena said trying to calm the girl she was usually the one to deal with the maids, she also knew Maria somewhat well as she had talked a bit with the girl from time to time. She herself had always been very grateful to the maid which made this come as a shock

"I... I was called by my boss to tell me I lost the contract at your house and that he would be sending someone else in my stead. He said he was sorry but that he had no other choice." Maria cried out through the phone.

A sneaking suspicion of what might have happened started to rise and it made Lena's blood boil. "Calm down Maria, everything will be alright. That I promise you. I will give your boss a call now. You just take care of yourself and get better soon. There is no need to worry about your contract. I promise you that much and I'm very sorry for this inconvenience." Lena said feeling sorry for the girl. She really felt sorry for the girl, she knew Maria and she knew the girl worked hard to achieve her dream of graduating, working hard at the cleaning company while studying for school in what remained of her time. She really didn't deserve this.

Shutting down her phone Lena called the cleaning firm she had contacted to hire Maria. "Hello sir, Miss smith here. There seems to have been..." She didn't get any further as the owner of the firm quickly interrupted her.

"Look Miss Smith we are very sorry for the trouble and we promise to fix it as soon as possible. Our employee Quiana who just came back in from your house informed us about your preference for white or Latina girls and we'll try to fix it as soon as we can. Please just give us some more time before you call migration services on us." Came the nervous answer from the other side.

Her shock only grew now that she had contacted the cleaning firm. "Hold on, hold on, what the hell are you talking about? Migration services? And what the hell is up with that preference, you should be ashamed treating these hard-working girls as pieces of meat for your clients. I should fucking sue you and go to a different firm. Such audacity." Lena screamed in the phone truly losing her cool.

There was a long silence at the other end of the line as the boss of the firm was clearly caught just as off guard as she was by Maria's earlier call. "Excuse me Miss Smith, I just assumed that you called as a follow up on Mister Smith's request. He insisted we'd fire Maria and send a young pretty replacement within the hour or he would call migration services on us to check all the visa's of our employees. Normally we just send who is available and in need of a contract instead of taking requests on appearance but in this case our hands were tied. Although we try to help all our employees with their visa and such there are sometimes let's say complications and I'm not ready to throw any of my employees under the bus to safe my ethical standards. Following the request was simply the lesser of two evils." The guy on the other end explained.

Lena's face had gone completely pale with horror upon hearing what Monroe had done. Her blood was really boiling now, any doubts she might have had over doing this was gone. Instead she just wanted to kick this whole scheme up a notch and make him really pay.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,336 Followers
12