Caught in a New Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so very sorry you had to have that conversation with my husband. I understand if you want to blacklist us at clients but please, I promise you that migration services won't be called and that I'll take care of my husband. I'm very sorry again and I would be very grateful if you could give me the number of the poor girl you send to our house. I would like to apologise to her personally as well." Lena said rubbing her temples as a headache has started to rise.

"Uhm yeah sure, apology accepted on my part. You're not responsible for your husband I guess, and I thank you for taking time out of your busy day to give our other employee a call." The boss on the other end of the line said a little confused as he shut off his phone, texting Quiana's number through right after.

With a sigh Lena called to Quiana, hearing yet another sobbing girl pick up. She had no desire to have to handle such a call again, but it was the least she could do to fix her husbands mess. "Hello Quiana, Miss Smith here. I heard you cleaned at my house a bit earlier and had a nasty run in with my husband. Look I would really like to apologise and I can promise you that he will pay dearly for his behaviour." Suddenly an idea hit her.

"You know what Quiana, as you probably saw we're pretty well off and while I know it won't fix anything that happened to you I do think I can help you. You are also working that job to pay for your college like our usual maid right? Well please allow me to pay for your college and living expense until you graduate. That way you can focus everything on your studies." Lena offered, an offer Quiana gladly took. After that call she made the same offer to Maria who thanked her a thousand times over.

In the end it had taken her an hour of phone calls to fix the mess her husband had made. Her head was hurting like hell and she was furious. Opening the office door she went to Linda. "I'm so sorry for that interruption of our talk. It was my fucking husband the asshole hasn't learned a thing yet. Apparently I can't leave him alone for a fucking minute. Look I know this isn't really according to the plan, but can we accelerate things a little? That bastard should really pay for what he just did." Lena asked clearly still very irritated.

Linda's smile only grew as that question came. "Look Lena, I couldn't help but overhearing some of your conversation. While I don't think it's wise to really rush this process, I do think I can offer you a solution to your problem." Linda started.

"My experience is that gradual change lasts the longest. If you give them time to grow used to every step before introducing the next they are less likely to protest or grow unruly. In the end it yields the best result for creating a docile sissy which is what you still want right?" Linda asked waiting for Lena who gave her a quick approving nod.

"Good, like you rightfully pointed out you can't leave your husband alone for even a minute, so here is my suggestion. You shouldn't, I get that you have a life and everything and that you probably have no desire to watch over your husband all the time, especially not with how angry you are at him currently." Linda carried on.

"Don't worry though, I think I have the perfect solution for this. A sissy sitter, a bit the same like a baby sitter, but then for an unruly sissy. Someone who can supervise and correct your husband at every moment of the day." Linda continued seeing the intrigue grown on Lena's face.

"Of course such a change would require some getting used to which would actually put the current plans on hold for a little while, but it would ensure that there would be no room for him to screw up. Besides, I think losing all privacy counts as a good punishment as well." Linda explained with a smirk.

"Hmmm, that does sound interesting I have to say, but isn't it a bit you know unrealistic. First of all who the hell has the time and patience for a job like that? Secondly there is no way Monroe is going to tolerate that." Lena said somewhat sceptical.

"Oh that, well I know the exact right person who would be up and capable for the job. All she would ask for is to stay at your place and to be taken care of in all her expenses. So of course it means someone else will be living with you, but after living together with that husband of yours for so long I'm sure you'll find she's easier to get along with. She's very discrete and will interfere with your life as little as possible her focus will be your husband." Linda explained.

"Miss Thompson the woman I'm talking about is actually the mother of my very first boyfriend. She's in her early sixties and apart from being as tall as me she looks rather none threatening at first. Especially since she has started to pack on some pounds since she retired. Despite that she is in great shape and surprisingly strong, I'm nearly certain she could handle your husband physically." Linda described the sissy sitter she had in mind.

"As far as Monroe tolerating her goes you can claim it's just to ensure he doesn't do such stupid stunts like he just pulled anymore. I'll inform Miss Thompson about the situation and I trust that she knows what she's doing. I trust she'll be able to keep herself in the background and slowly insert herself more and more as Monroe's new authority and sissy sitter. Of course every decision will remain yours, and if you want to work towards something you can tell her. She'll be there mainly to make your life a little easier and to allow you to live your life as you wish without running the risk of getting more of those phone calls." Linda explained.

"I guess I can always try, having someone to take care of Monroe at least for the coming days might be good as I don't know if I'll be able to control my temper after what he just pulled. When do you think she might be coming? and what about the rest of our plan?" Lena asked still rubbing her temples.

"Miss Thompson can arrive as soon as tomorrow morning, you can of course end her job at any time if you were to find her being more of a nuisance than a help. As far as the rest of our plan goes it'll have to wait a little longer. I'll send the basic panties you came to collect along with her. I trust she has a good feel when it comes to these kind of things so I'll tell her to let you know when she thinks Monroe is ready for their introduction." Linda said.

"Great, I guess I'll be expecting Miss Thompson tomorrow then. I'm looking forward to seeing how our cooperation will work. You are right on one thing though, taking away Monroe's freedom and privacy will be a great punishment in and of its own." Lena agreed.

"Consider it done I guess that's all for today then. Good luck going home to that husband of yours." Linda said once again rubbing in just what a screw up Monroe was yet keeping it subtle.

"Thanks, I'll need it." Lena abruptly said as she walked out of the store annoyed. Driving off she went straight to Ben's bar where she vented her whole story once more. Ben enjoying Monroe's suffering too much to try and calm her down only fuelled Lena's anger further, telling her how right she was for doing this to her husband.

Lena ended up staying at the bar for a long time, having no desire at all to head home, she was still so very angry. By the time she did finally decide to go home it was late enough for her to head straight to bed if possible she wanted to avoid the confrontation with her husband until that Miss Thompson would arrive.

The hope of just avoiding Monroe for today vanished as he greeted her the moment he came home. The living room had been cleaned and as far as Monroe was concerned that put him in a position to bargain. Surely Lena would be a lot milder now that 'he' had cleaned just like she asked, proving that he learned his lesson after all.

It was his turn to be surprised when instead of being able to point out what a good job he had done, Lena started an angry rant the moment she saw him. "How dare you you fucking asshole, getting Maria fired then blackmailing the cleaning company to send you a pretty young maid only to be a fucking racist when they send you a fucking maid to do the small tiny job I had asked you to do!" She screamed.

"Tonight you'll sleep in the guestroom again, and believe me you will pay for this! I knew you were a selfish bastard, but I didn't know it was this bad! Now get and stay out of my sight asshole!" Lena screamed before rushing up to the master bedroom getting ready for bed as Monroe just stood there stunned.

He didn't know how to react and maybe that was for the best as there really was no talking with Lena right now. With a deep sigh he headed off to the guest bedroom knowing that he had screwed up. He had just never thought that Lena would find out. He didn't even feel bad for what he had done. He just felt sorry for himself that his hope of bargaining with Lena had vanished. Goddamn it now he certainly was stuck in this stupid cage for three days.

Angry that those snitching maids had ruined his plan Monroe was already thinking about calling the migration office. That would teach them a lesson. Right now it was late however but tomorrow he would extract his revenge he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

12