Caught in a New Life Pt. 06

Story Info
Monroe's journey continues under Ms. Thompson.
5.1k words
4.56
17.2k
7

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers

Chapter 9

It was 6:30 in the morning when the alarm suddenly went off. Monroe couldn't remember the last time he heard an alarm. He had always had a deep hatred for the things and as soon as he didn't have to get up at a certain time anymore he had thrown his out. It was so much worse than he remembered as well. Not surprising as his alarm had been some calm classical music when this one used the regular blaring sound.

He was no where near well rested yet and since he didn't know where the clock was he couldn't stop the alarm. What time was it even, whatever it was it had to be some ungodly hour. Finally the alarm did stop however and making use of the silence Monroe just turned around on his mattress and tried to go back to sleep.

It wasn't to be as soon thereafter the lights went on making him groan. Up until now Monroe had barely thought about his situation. In his sleep groggy state he had forgotten about Ms. Thompson, but that was soon about to change when she got out of bed and moved straight to the side of his mattress. "Well Monroe, what are you waiting for? Aren't you going to get up?" She asked annoyed towering above him with her hands on her hips clad only in her nightgown.

"Hell no, what time is it even? I'm still tired so turn off that damn light and leave me alone. It's bad enough I have to share a room with you, the least you can do is respect the fact that I don't get up way early like some kind of psychopath. If you want to get up this early then go ahead but keep that damn light out and turn that alarm down cause you just interrupted my sleep." Monroe retorted annoyed as he pulled the covers further over top of him. Clearly still half asleep he had forgotten what could happen if he went in against Ms. Thompson's demands.

Instead of raising her voice Ms. Thompson remained calm. With a press of the she delivered a strong painful jolt of electricity straight to Monroe's balls making him scream out loudly in pain as he curled up now wide awake. The shock was faster and more efficient in waking him up than coffee had ever been.

As the pain slowly ebbed away Ms. Thompson calmly yet sternly said. "That's no way to talk to me Monroe, it seems like you've forgotten everything I've taught you yesterday. First of all I might have posed it as a question, but you getting up was a demand. Secondly, I'm no psychopath, I'm your Nanny and you should only address me as such. Thirdly you don't get to make demands, you don't have to share a room with me, I'm unfortunately forced to share a room with you cause you obviously can't behave or be trusted which you just proved once more. If I get up early then so do you cause I need to keep an eye on you. Maybe, just maybe if you are good you can earn the privacy of an own bedroom again, but right now you haven't even earned yourself more clothes than your panties yet so that's still a long way off. Now get out of bed or do you want another shock?"

The threat of another shock was enough to get Monroe out of his bed, but he wasn't happy with it at all. Instead he did so with a grumble and an angry look to the older woman dressed in only her nightgown. It honestly grossed him out a bit, without her makeup Ms. Thompson looked older than she did before, Monroe really didn't want to see her in such intimate clothing.

"Keep that grumbling behind and apologise. I shouldn't have to remember you to keep your manners." Ms. Thompson said moving a finger to the button once more to motivate Monroe.

Panicking Monroe blurted out. "I'm sorry!" He shouldn't have to apologise to this woman, certainly not after what had just happened, but the fear of another shock was too big. As long as this stupid shock ring was around his balls he knew he better did as he was told as much as he hated it.

Ms. Thompson still didn't seem pleased however. She just kept moving her finger slowly towards that button, looking increasingly annoyed. Monroe was at a loss. What had he done wrong this time? Racking his mind he finally realised just in time as it looked like she was going to scold and shock him once more. "I'm sorry Nanny!" He blurted out hating the form of addressing he had to use.

"That took way too long, but it'll have to do for now. I need to use the bathroom and shower so be good until I'm back. I suppose you don't want to be in the bathroom while I'm using it, but I have to know you're not going to do anything stupid so here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to hang this button on the door handle at the inside and if you move more than six feet away from it you'll get automatically zapped to the balls until moving back to within the set limit. Now is that understood?" Ms. Thompson asked sternly.

Monroe quickly nodded his head, grateful that he didn't have to join this old woman in the bathroom yet afraid to get zapped. What he didn't know was that the button had no such function. Ms. Thompson had just made that up on the spot, but judging by his expression she could see that he had taken the bait. A little fear and fantasy could go a long way as she had often noticed.

Without another word she moved into the bathroom, hardly able to supress a laugh as she watched how Monroe followed her closely to the door, obviously scared to get zapped. When she closed it Monroe remained in place right next to it and he would do so until she moved back out. In the end he remained in that exact position for about 15 minutes before Ms. Thompson moved out with a pink towel wrapped around her torso and one on top of her head, smelling strongly of lavender.

"Good, now it's your turn in the bathroom, you get 15 minutes as well. I have left my soap and bodywash in there and you are going to use them. If you're not out by the time the time's up you get zapped, now get going." Ms. Thompson said as Monroe got a move on. This was going to be the longest time he would be left unchecked with a closed door between him and this crazy woman. The only time in a room bigger than the space needed for a toilet as well.

"Oh and Monroe, leave your panties in the hamper you should always wear clean clothes." Ms. Thompson shouted through the closed door as Monroe nervously did as she had asked dropping the plain panties in the hamper on top of her discarded clothes. He then went about his business using the toilet before hopping into the shower.

Having smelled Ms. Thompson when she got out of the shower, smelling like that was the last thing he wanted yet her shampoo and bodywash were the only ones there. All his stuff seemed to have vanished. Besides it wasn't like she wouldn't notice if he didn't with how strongly it smelled so he was left with little choice.

The one blessing of being into the shower was that he could finally have a closer look at that ring she had locked onto his cock. He couldn't really seem to find how it unlocked no matter how hard he searched. Getting rid of that ring would give him the opportunity to definitively tell this crazy lady to fuck off. Then hopefully he could convince his wife that this was all going too far. Although it might be best to let her anger eb away a little more first.

Those were worries for later though, first he had this ring to deal with and see if he could even get it off. Not seeing how it opened he would need to find another way. Maybe he could push his balls through it and slip it off like that? It was worth a shot at least. Applying an ample amount of that lavender scented soap to his balls he got them all slippery and tried to push them through one by one. An attempt that was quickly halted though as it hurt something fierce. He had the feeling he would pop his balls before they would slip through that ring. No it was hopeless for now. He had to find another way.

First of all he needed to get ready with his shower though cause he doubted that he had a lot of those 15 minutes left and he still needed to wash his hair and body or get zapped. In a hurry he did so before being forced to use a big pink towel of his own when stepping out of the shower, his smooth body carrying that same strong lavender scent Ms. Thompson had hanging around her.

Knowing no better he wrapped the towel around his middle and stepped out of the bathroom right in front of an already fully dressed and waiting Ms. Thompson, she was dressed pretty much the same as yesterday with the exception of her dress being light blue this time.

Instantly Monroe was subjected to a series of loud obnoxious sniffs and a quick once over after which Ms. Thompson started shaking her head. "I smell that you used my shampoo and soap which is good, but you're wearing your towel all wrong. Here let me correct it for you." She said to a very embarrassed Monroe, embarrassed that he smelled like he did.

Swiftly she untucked his towel taking it from his middle and exposing his naked body to her before quickly pulling it up to his chest, right underneath his armpits and retucking it so it covered his whole torso down to his mid-thigh in the way women wore their towels. "Much better, this is how I want to see you wearing your towels from now on. If not you'll get punished. Now follow me to your room." Ms. Thompson plainly said before getting a move on.

Not having much of a choice Monroe meekly followed along until they stopped in front of the closet in the other guest room. "Get dressed. You can wear whatever you want." She ordered with a smirk. Opening the closet Monroe prayed that there would be more than just his panties and although much to his surprise his prayers were answered, but not in any way he had hoped. Along with the drawer filled with plain white panties there now was another drawer filled with what looked like white cotton socks. Taking out a pair and unravelling it Monroe quickly discovered they were knee highs. Balling them back up he put them back and just put on a pair of the panties. If he hadn't been wearing this shameful cage or that ring around his balls he would have opted to go naked, but right now panties it was.

"Just panties today? As you wish." Ms. Thompson said with a big smirk. Seeing Monroe in those knee highs as well would have been fun, but like she had said yesterday he could wear what he wanted as long as it came out of this closet.

"Anyways, now that you're dressed you can follow me downstairs. It's time to prepare breakfast. I think making your wife breakfast would be a nice way of showing her that you are sorry, don't you?" Ms. Thompson asked with a smirk, making it clear in her tone that she wasn't going to accept a no for an answer.

Embarrassed Monroe said. "Yes Nanny." While making breakfast for his wife wasn't a bad idea, he hated being made to do it. He hated that Ms. Thompson made him do all kinds of things around the household. With that damn shocking device he had no real choice but to do as she said though.

As they got into the kitchen Ms. Thompson handed him a big white piece of fabric, unfolding it, it appeared to be an apron of sorts. Just like his panties it was rather plain but decisively feminine. Unlike the straight aprons this one was flared out from the waist down in a skirt like fashion. She handed it to Monroe who just stared at it for a while, completely dumbfound.

Ms. Thompson's annoyed expression quickly returned. "Well what are you waiting for? Pull it over your head so I can tie it behind your back. Before you start yes you are going to wear it. I know you aren't wearing any clothes that need protecting, but when you cook you can also dirty your torso so this apron isn't an option, it's mandatory." She said sternly.

Monroe just looked at the thing one more then with a sigh he put it on as requested, slipping the tied top straps over his head so the thing hung from his neck. Arguing just wasn't worth another shock. Looking down he shuddered. The front pretty much looked like a simple dress. It looked even more like a dress when Ms. Thompson moved behind him, tying the strings at the side off in a huge floppy bow behind his back. It pulled in the waste from the apron making the skirt look like it flared even more much to his horror.

"Much better. Now I don't exactly know what your wife desires for breakfast to let's just go with what I usually have for breakfast. You can squeeze oranges for two glasses. Toast four breads, two each and put half an avocado next to each pair of toast. Cut up one apple and one banana into small pieces and mix them together before dividing them over two bowls. Lastly make two soft boiled eggs and two mugs of coffee." Ms. Thompson demanded ordering Monroe to make quite the extensive breakfast which also required quite a lot of work to make. She herself just sat down on a chair at the nearby kitchen table.

For a moment Monroe just stood there stunned. She had to be kidding right? Couldn't they just make do with a normal breakfast? Like some bread and coffee? This was way too much work for a stupid breakfast. Ms. Thompson's impatient stare quickly changed his mind though. Gulping loudly he went to work. A long and slow process as he didn't even know where to find most of the stuff, like the fruit press for example.

It took him a little over half an hour to prepare everything and put it on the right plates and into the right glasses, but eventually he managed. "Good, now put half of everything down here in front of me and put the other half up on a plate." Ms. Thompson said smirking from ear to ear. Monroe was so much better behaved already. The way in which his apron flew around him was a sight to be hold and making him serve her breakfast was just precious.

"Now that's much better don't you agree? If you keep up this behaviour I might advice your wife to take a day off of your cum timer. Of course the decision remains hers. So I advise you to be on your best behaviour for her as well. You can take that tray up to her room now. Remember knock before entering, to ask her if she slept well, ask her if this is a good time to wake her or if she would prefer to be woken later. Ask her if breakfast is to her desire or if she would like to see anything else tomorrow. Most importantly ask her if there's anything else you can do for her. If not come back here and if there is well you should obviously listen. Don't even think about doing anything but going to your wife's room and back or I will find out and you'll regret it big time." Ms. Thompson said sternly.

Monroe couldn't believe the nerve of this woman to make him do such a thing. Wasn't it enough already that he had made her as well as his wife breakfast? She couldn't be serious about also requiring him to serve her breakfast on bed right? He especially hated how she had called it his wife's room. It was his room. Hell this house was his. It was all his and yet he had been reduced to sleeping in a guest room on the floor. He hated it big time yet he replied with an even more hated. "Yes Nanny." God he wished he could throw this woman out so badly, but with the button to zap his balls around her wrists there was nothing he could do to her. His balls had been zapped enough as it was. Not only that but his orgasms depended on this old hag's judgement as well.

With a sigh he reached behind his back to at least get rid of this stupid apron. The way it had constantly brushed against his legs had bothered him to no end and he couldn't wait to get out of it. It wasn't going to happen though, not if Ms. Thompson could prevent it. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing? You're going to leave that apron as it is. If I see the bow done differently than I did it you'll be sorry. Now don't waste anymore time and go serve your wife." She said annoyed before turning to her breakfast.

Groaning lightly Monroe picked up the plate and started moving towards the master bedroom. He didn't like it one bit, but he couldn't prevent it. Making a fuss would only cause trouble. Ms. Thompson kept an eye on him until he disappeared from view. It was impossible not to smirk seeing his panties ass move as he walked just underneath the big bow of the apron. God she loved her job. It was so much fun to turn a man into a sissy. There was still a lot of work to be done, but things were off to a good start. She then just proceeded to enjoy her breakfast.

Monroe on the other hand wasn't happy at all. He felt very self concisous feeling the apron move with every step, just like he imagined a skirt would feel. Balancing the cup of coffee and the glass of freshly squeezed orange juice was quite hard as well. In the end he did manage to reach the door to the bedroom without spillage. For a moment he thought about taking off this stupid apron, not wanting to lose even more face towards his wife, but Ms. Thompson's threat was enough to change his mind. Nervously he knocked at the door.

An answer stayed out for more than a minute before finally a groggy. "What?" Sounded from behind the door. It was obvious that he had just woken his wife up.

"Uhm, it's Monroe. I made you breakfast. Can I come in? I have it here with me on a tray with me." Monroe gently offered. Scared that his wife might be angry about being woken up, especially by him seeing how angry she had still been at him last night.

Lena was a bit annoyed to be woken up by her husband. The anger she felt for what he had done to those girls hadn't vanished yet at all. At the same time a smirk crept up her face though. Breakfast on bed certainly was a nice way to be woken up. Especially since it was already a little past 7:30 so around her usual time for waking up. It was especially nice knowing that this was probably Ms. Thompson's doing. That woman certainly knew how to handle her husband. "Come on in." Lena finally replied, switching on the light.

Nerves were raging throughout Monroe's body, he was terrified of how his wife would react seeing him like this, yet not doing as he had been ordered wasn't an option. Now that he had woken Lena up Ms. Thompson wasn't going to be the only one who wasn't happy if he decided not to carry out his task after all. After taking a deep breath Monroe opened up the door and walk in, moving straight for the bed side table where he put the tray down. His eyes were cast down the entire time, afraid to see his wife's reaction.

While Lena had felt a certain anger boil inside her at the prospect of seeing her husband again it pretty much disappeared as she saw him. He looked ridiculous in his apron carrying that tray with his head cast down. Ridiculous and so very demure. She didn't know what had happened already, but she loved the results. The fact that he was smelling of lavender quite intensely didn't escape Lena either.

Finally casting his eyes up Monroe shuddered seeing his wife's broad smirk. Nevertheless he did as he had been ordered to do. "Good morning Lena, I hope you slept well? Now is this hour good for you to be woken up or would you like to be woken up later or earlier from now on? I tried to put a breakfast together to your liking, but if there is anything you would want to see me drop or add please feel free to let me know. Otherwise enjoy your breakfast. Is there anything I can do for you in the meantime?" Monroe asked.

Lena didn't say a thing, she just moved herself up against the headboard so she was sitting up right for her breakfast. Her breasts popped out from under the covers as she did so making her giggle lightly as she noticed how Monroe's face turned into a pained grimace as he groaned. His cock obviously straining against his cage. She then just lifted up the covers and spread her legs a little.

Although he didn't like it Monroe knew exactly what was expected of him. With another groan he crawled underneath the covers in between his wife's legs and started eating her pussy like he had done so many times before by now. To do so comfortably he had to move under the covers entirely which was very warm instantly making him sweat. It didn't take long at all for his tongue to eek some moans muffled by the thick covers out of his wife. Oh how low he had fallen.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers
12