Caught in a New Life Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side of the covers however Lena was having the time of her life. Sure she had always liked to fuck, but having a by now rather skilled tongue at the ready whenever she wished certainly wasn't bad either. Especially not given all the added benefits like this amazing breakfast on bed. Enjoying the gentle tongue action on her pussy Lena moaned softly while enjoying her breakfast.

It took her nearly an hour to finish eating her rather extensive breakfast, for a big part because of short breaks for each of the multiple orgasms she got from Monroe's tongue. When she was finished she let Monroe work her to a last orgasm before simply throwing the cover off of her and getting out of bed. "That was great. I have no complaints. You can come at the same time with the same breakfast tomorrow." Lena said walking out of view to her walk-in closet without even looking back at her husband who was now a sweating mess with a face covered in her juices.

Monroe couldn't believe this had just happened. He had just gone out of his way to please his wife even though it was under Ms. Thompson's command and she had just discarded him without even a thank you. On top of that he now realised that those questions hadn't just been niceties, but actually questions with the intentions of turning this into a habit. He didn't know what he had been expecting, but he had hoped that his wife would at least be very grateful.

With a groan he got out of the bed, the cool air feeling great on his sweaty skin. Picking the now empty tray up he moved downstairs again, the scent of Lena's pussy strong on his face. Downstairs Ms. Thompson was waiting patiently at the table with a smile. Unlike what Monroe had been expecting she didn't look angry that he had taken so long. From the look of his soaked face she could easily tell what he had been doing.

"I'll ask your wife whether you did a good job or not later. First you can have some breakfast as well. Unless of course you are no longer hungry. I can see you had quite a lot to eat already." Ms. Thompson joked, unable to help herself. She then pointed to a cup of green tea and a toast with a full avocado she had put out for him. It was nowhere close to the breakfast he had prepared, but it was all he was going to get for breakfast.

Monroe just sighed and put the tray down. He couldn't really keep Ms. Thompson from mocking him. It only rubbed in the fact that he had stooped so low even further. God he really wished he could somehow stop all of this, but so far he came up empty. If his case made it to court he would instantly lose all respect from his friends. His lawyer buddies from the club would probably even side with Lena just to mock him if they knew. That and they literally had him by his balls. If he wanted out he had to accomplish that feat on his own, something which was incredibly hard now that he was under constant supervision.

Quietly Monroe cursed himself for having acted the way he did to those maids. If he hadn't given them any shit he wouldn't have been in this situation with crazy Ms. Thompson. He could have probably convinced Lena in time to just drop everything. Sure it would have required effort, but this Ms. Thompson only seemed to want to push him further down in this awful situation.

Being hungry he just resigned to his fate and started eating his avocado toast and drink his tea. It tasted bitter and plain awful as far as he was concerned. Hell he even preferred the taste of pussy over this, but with this being the only fluid he'd get, he had little choice but to drink it.

Another problem he now had thanks to Ms. Thompson's presence was that he could no longer risk going to his club and meeting with his buddies at all. First of all he didn't have any clothes and secondly he doubted Ms. Thompson would let him. Ever since he had been in chastity he had gone to the club less than before, but now it would stop entirely. He really hoped none of his buddies would become suspicious or worse, decide to pay him a visit.

While he was eating his meagre breakfast Lena arrived from upstairs wearing one of her workout outfits. It consisted of a tight neon pink sports bra, black shiny spandex short shorts, a pair of black knee-high compression socks and a pair of neon pink sneakers to finish it off. Monroe instantly groaned upon seeing it. His cock once again straining hard against its cage.

His wife looked so hot like this, the tight very revealing outfit showed off her body and amazing figure perfectly. The shorts nearly seemed to be painted on and with only the sports bra her flat stomach was left completely bare. Even the long socks had a nice enhancing effect on her long shapely legs and the tight ponytail she had put her hair in gave the entirety a playful look. Sadly all of it was completely off limits to him as he chose to just focus on his meal instead trying to get his painful attempted erection to stop.

Ms. Thompson smirked seeing his reaction. It was perfect. To Monroe it might seem the best option now to stop staring to get his erection to disappear. If he kept it up like this however that would soon become a habit though. A habit Ms. Thompson couldn't wait to see appear.

"Lena, good morning. Excuse me for a moment, but I would like to ask if everything was to your satisfaction this morning." Ms. Thompson asked as she got up and moved to Lena, stopping her in her on her way to the home gym.

"Oh, yeah it was good. I don't have any complaints. You've taught him so well already. Anyways, if you don't mind, I'd like to get a workout in now." Lena said before walking on. Completely ignoring her husband otherwise.

Smiling Ms. Thompson returned to the table where Monroe was just finishing up his meal. "Hmm looks like you did a very good job. Congratulations! Keep this up and I will give a good report tonight. Now why put these on to protect your pretty hands, collect the plates and glasses and do the dishes." Ms. Thompson said rummaging around in a nearby drawer and fishing out a pair of pink rubber gloves, throwing them Monroe's way.

Feeling distraught from just being ignored like this Monroe just sighed and put on the rubber gloves without making too much of a fuss about it. preparing breakfast had been a hell of a lot of work, but so was cleaning it up. All the utensils he had used to prepare it needed washing, so did all the different plates, bowls, cups, glasses and utensils which had been used for breakfast. Cleaning up took pretty much as long as preparing breakfast had taken.

Another big thirty minutes of washing things in that way too warm water making him sweat profusely in the rubber gloves. The same rubber gloves that made him look and feel even worse about his image.

It was only morning during this first full day with Ms. Thompson and the humiliations had already kept adding up, all of them enforced by the threat of a zap to his balls or an even more damaging to his ego spanking. This was going to be one very long day for sure.

12