Caught in a New Life Pt. 07

Story Info
Monroe's journey continues.
5.6k words
4.43
12.5k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,351 Followers

Chapter 10

Once Monroe had put all the dishes and utensils back in their place, all freshly cleaned, Ms. Thompson instantly had a next task at the ready. "Alright Monroe, you can put those gloves away as well, they can stay here for the next time you do the dishes. Now follow me upstairs" she said in a stern tone before walking off.

Monroe knew better than to trail behind. He hated this so much, but what choice did he have, it was either obey or get his balls zapped until he obeyed. Ms. Thompson clearly didn't plan to let him catch a break as she led him up to the master bedroom, the bedroom he had shared with his wife not that long ago. This was his god damn house and he shouldn't take any of this, but these two bitches literally had him by his balls.

"Get your ass in here and clean up. Don't waste time and work quickly, I want you to be out here before your wife comes back from her workout. Make the bed, if there's anything on the floor pick it up, oh and go collect the laundry." Ms. Thompson commanded crossing her arms as she stood just inside the room, ready to oversee his work.

Without hesitation Monroe rushed in. He felt stupid running around his room wearing these stupid panties and that apron. Nevertheless he felt a sense of urgency to carry out his so called Nanny's orders. He had a bad feeling that if he didn't, he would get punished again. There didn't seem to be anything on the floors so he could instantly move to the bed which he quickly made, tidying the sheets so they looked fresh and crisp, not like the piled up thrown open mess Lena had left behind when getting up this morning.

After the bed had been taken care of his job was pretty much done. He had cleaned the room yesterday and Lena hadn't really messed up anything other than the bed. He still had laundry to collect though and so he rushed into the bathroom, coming out a few moments later carrying a laundry basked that was filled about a quarter of the way. "Alright, back to our room we go." Ms. Thompson simply said as she led the charge out of the room.

On the way to their room they passed a very sweaty red-faced Lara. She had obviously had quite an intense workout. A big smile crossed her face though as she saw her husband in his apron, carrying the laundry basket. Seeing him work like this slowly but surely made her forget about her anger towards him. He was redeeming himself and it was amusing as well.

"Go to our bathroom and start sorting the clothes by fabric first and colour second. I'll be with you in a minute." Ms. Thompson said to Monroe who rushed into the room letting Lena catch a glimpse of his bare back and pantied ass making her giggle. His face had been bright red but he was glad to be out of sight in this embarrassing situation.

Now that Monroe was out of sight Ms. Thompson turned her attention back to Lena who was about to take off and head to her room. "Lena, can I have another quick second of your time? If you don't mind could you please just discard your clothes and other laundry on the floor wherever's convenient for you in the future? I promise you to get them out of the way quickly. It's just easier to see if there's laundry that way and it'll be easier than carrying that big basket back and forth as well." Ms. Thompson explained.

"Oh yeah sure, that's not a problem at all, in fact it's so much easier. Thank you so much for all your help. I feel so much more at ease knowing Monroe won't screw someone over behind my back and his attitude has improved so much as well. I could honestly get used to this." Lena replied with a kind smile. As things were looking now she was about to have a real life of leisure, even more so than she already had. It might be wrong to treat Monroe like a maid, but after everything she had a hard time feeling sorry for him.

"Great, that's all for now it's my pleasure doing this job. I love making the world a better place." Ms. Thompson replied with a smile before disappearing in the room. Still smiling brightly she headed into the bathroom where her smile only grew broader. Monroe had spent his time left alone doing exactly as he had been told. On the bathroom floor lay a pile of stockings, a pile of garter belts, a pile of bras, a pile of skirts and a pile of blouses. There were no panties since Lena hadn't worn panties in order to be able to demand his pussy eating skills whenever she wanted.

While Monroe had wanted to use his small amount of privacy to find a way out of this ring, his failed attempt of this morning prevented him from trying. It was no use with this ring being smaller than his balls. There was no way to get it off unless Ms. Thompson removed it. With that in mind he had given in to following her orders wanting to avoid punishment.

"Good job, now you can start running lukewarm water in the bidet. With a cap of this here." Ms. Thompson said handing him a washing soap made especially for washing delicates. Embarrassed Monroe knelt in front of the bidet and ran the water as he had been ordered to.

"I'm going to teach you how to hand wash each item, but before I do it's important to check whether something needs to be washed in the first place. It'll teach you to appreciate the work you are doing so much more. You can start by the stockings, give them a good sniff along the length then you can drop them into the soapy water, one by one." Ms. Thompson said with a smirk. Her claim of it being to make Monroe more appreciative of his work was pure bullshit. All she was after was to up his embarrassment and feelings of submissiveness.

Stunned Monroe just looked up at Ms. Thompson like she was crazy. The fact that she wanted him to hand launder Lena's clothes was absurd, but the sniffing part was just plain gross and disturbing. He had once found eating pussy to be gross as well, but that was something else entirely, it served a cause and a pussy although having a very specific smell and taste was kind of hot as well. Being forced to endure the smell of something that had been on his wife's feet was a whole other matter.

Seeing his hesitation Ms. Thompson simply moved her finger to the red shock button, ever so slowly and completely in Monroe's sight. A smile broke out on her face as she saw him panic, hurrying to pick up a stocking and bring it to his nose. Without further hesitation he gave it a long sniff, cringing as he picked up a subtle foot scent. It wasn't strong at all, but definitely there nonetheless.

Satisfied Ms. Thompson moved away from the shocked button again. It was clear that her message had reached it goal as Monroe carried on giving all stockings a thorough sniff before dropping them into the water. A quick washing instruction later Monroe got to work, washing rinsing and then hanging all stockings out to dry. The same was done for the remainder of Lena's dirty clothes, the water got refreshed between each group of clothes.

After cleaning the blouses and draining the bidet once more Monroe thought he was finally done, but Ms. Thompson surprised him once more. With a smile she emptied the hamper with her clothes and his panties from yesterday. "Now you can clean these, don't forget to give them the exact same treatment as you have given your wife's clothes and I do mean EXACT!" Ms. Thompson said with a broad smirk, enjoying the horror on Monroe's face.

Anticipating his protests she placed her finger right on the shock button, ready to press it at a moment's notice. It turned out to be a good preventive measure as Monroe who had already opened his mouth to protest closed it again and dreadfully picked up his own panties, giving them a quick sniff before dropping them into the water and washing them. Up next he picked up Ms. Thompson's dress from yesterday, sniffing it he caught a whiff of her lavender scented soap and quickly started washing it. When he moved to the bra and nightie it became more repulsive. There was a faint body odour hanging around them.

Last but definitely not least were Ms. Thompson's panties and tights. Monroe had deliberately saved them for last as he couldn't even bring himself to touch them. Just looking at them on the floor made him cringe. Looking up at his smirking Nanny Monroe resorted to pleading. "Please Nanny, I can't, I can't sniff those, that's just too gross. Just let me wash them for you, please." He whined, trying to use the term nanny in the hope Ms. Thompson would be pleased enough to give in.

Ms. Thompson was anything but pleased though and his complaint earned him a painful zap to the balls, making him collapse on the floor. A situation she took full advantage of by driving a knee in his back and forcing his arms together behind his back. She then picked up her worn tights and used them to tie his arms behind his back tightly. She was nowhere near done though as she picked up the worn white cotton granny panties and pulled them over his head, fixing the crotch right over his nose.

Helping a shocked and grossed out Monroe to his feet Ms. Thompson walked over to the closed toilet and sat down, dragging him along with her and over her lap. "How dare you disobey my commands and worse, insult me and my clothes? This will teach you, you ungrateful brat." Ms. Thompson said loud and firm as she pulled his panties up between his butt cheeks and started raining down spank after spank.

Monroe had tried his hardest to hold his breath, the feeling of the crusty crotch of Ms. Thompson's worn panties was already terrible enough, but as the pain in his ass soared high and his air ran out he was forced to breath in the stale fishy scent of Ms. Thompson's worn panties over and over again. It was horrible, worse even than the spanking, but not for long as his bottom was becoming increasingly painful.

"This is the last time you disrespected me or anyone else ever again. Until you earned people's respect back you are the lowest scum possible as far as I am concerned. Everyone is your superior and you'll be treated that way just like you will treat others as your superior. You have mistreated and disrespected others for far too long and that all ends right fucking now." Ms. Thompson scolded as she kept up the spanking until Monroe's ass was beet red.

Satisfied with how she had tanned his behind and the slight sobs she was starting to pick up Ms. Thompson stopped the spanking. With a swift pull she removed her panties from his head and held the crusty part where her pussy had been up to his nose. "Sniff, or do you want to continue the spanking?" Ms. Thompson commanded while Monroe forced himself to sniff loudly, drawing in the revolting scent.

Ms. Thompson then just shifted the panties slightly in her hand, moving the part that had been against her butthole up to Monroe's nose. Knowing better than to protest Monroe sniffed deeply again, getting a lung full of stale butt sweat this time. He had to try his hardest not to gag, but finally Ms. Thompson did pull the panties away. "So what's the verdict? Do they need to be washed?" Ms. Thompson asked sternly loving her power trip.

"Yes Nanny they do." Monroe whined, knowing better than to screw up again. Ms. Thompson just threw them towards the bidet and untied her tights. Turning them inside out she held the left foot up over his nose and once again Monroe sniffed, inhaling the rather strong cheesy foot odour much to his disgust. The same thing was repeated with the gusset and the other foot.

Asking the same question and getting the same answer back Ms. Thompson then shoved him off her lap and sternly said. "Well then get to it and wash them." Scrambling to the bidet Monroe did as he was told, hating how a faint whiff of the smells he had just endured stuck to his face. He didn't even dare pull his panties out of his crack.

"Better, now if I ever see a slight hesitance or reluctance in the future I swear to god I will pull them over your face right when I step out of them and you can sleep all night with them over your head." Ms. Thompson threatened for motivation. The look of horror on Monroe's face told her that it hadn't missed its effect. In a hurry Monroe handwashed her underwear and hung it up to dry with the rest.

A big smile broke out across Ms. Thompson's face. It was another job well done, and another daily task added to Monroe's list. The oh so feminine task of handwashing delicates along with the embarrassment of actually having to sniff them as well should surely deliver some good blows to his ego and arrogance while simultaneously making him a little more useful.

"You can go back to the master bedroom now. I'm sure your wife has finished showering by now and I believe she has discarded her workout clothes. We can't just leave those laying around until tomorrow now can we?" Ms. Thompson asked, clearly rhetorical.

Monroe just groaned. Would doing the laundry never end? Hopefully she wouldn't make him smell those. While better than having to smell anything that had been on the old hag sniffing these clothes which were bound to be soaked in sweat was anything but a pleasant thought to him. Heading in the master bedroom Monroe's eye instantly fell on the trail of workout clothes his wife had left on her way to the bathroom. She obviously hadn't even tried to put them on a pile let alone in the hamper. They just lay discarded wherever had been most convenient with no respect for Monroe who had only just cleaned the room.

With a sigh yet motivated by Ms. Thompson moving shortly behind him Monroe started picking up the clothes which had run cold, but were most definitely still damp. Having gathered everything Monroe carried Lena's clothes back to their bathroom where he was about to plunge them into the water when Ms. Thompson stopped him. "Aren't we forgetting something?" She asked sternly as Monroe groaned and moved Lena's sports bra up to his nose giving each sweaty cup a sniff before plunging it in the water. The panties, but especially Lena's socks were way worse on his senses, but all got the same sniffing treatment before being washed and hung to dry.

Finally finished for good Monroe breathed a sigh of relief. One that didn't last long as Ms. Thompson was ready with his next task. "Alright Monroe, it's pretty much lunchtime which means we have no more time to waste. We wouldn't want to let your wife go hungry now would we?" She asked as she turned on her heels and rushed out of the room. Draining the water one last time Monroe quickly followed behind knowing protests wouldn't be tolerated.

When they came down Lena was sitting in the lounge, just finishing a phone call, dressed in nothing but a white satin bathrobe, her hair still drying from the shower she took. "Monroe you go into the kitchen and start boiling a pot of water I'll be right with you with further instructions." Ms. Thompson said as she went over to Lena.

"Hello Lena, I everything according to wish? Are there things you'd like to see changed? If so don't hesitate to let me know. For lunch I was thinking of preparing pasta with a shrimp cream sauce. If you don't give suggestions on what you'd like to eat. I'll take the liberty to create a well balanced menu throughout the week." Ms. Thompson offered politely.

"Everything is more than perfect Ms. Thompson, thank you so much for dealing with Monroe. He is so well behaved with you around. It does feel wrong though, I mean he's still my husband yet he's more like a servant at the moment. I mean hell he hasn't even been let out of that cage for a while yet." Lena said, happy but some doubts resurfacing.

"I understand your concern Lena, just trust me when I say that he hasn't changed one bit. If I wasn't here the same thing that happened to those maids would happen again. He needs to redeem himself and he needs to learn that he can't just take his pleasure whenever and wherever he wants. His self-centred personality is a big part of the problem. Besides after what happened I don't think you should consider him your husband anymore. It's a title he needs to earn again and It for you to decide when he has earned it." Ms. Thompson said with a smile. Linda had been right Lena was a little too soft when not angry nothing which couldn't be helped though. Some gentle guidance and well put insights would make her see Monroe as her sissy servant.

Ms. Thompson wouldn't let him return to pants ever, just like Linda had asked of her. Which meant she needed to manipulate them both. If she saw how easy things were with her sissy maid Lena would see the upside. Now all she needed to do was make her comfortable with the idea that he wasn't her husband anymore and that all those downsides could easily be taken care off by others. She needed to work away Lena's guilt towards Monroe.

"You're right Ms. Thompson, what happened to those maids can never ever happen again. In any case I'm fine with you deciding the menu and thanks once more for all the help." Lena said Ms. Thompson just gave her a smile and returned to the kitchen. That fool Monroe had given her the perfect bargaining tool with Lena, remembering her what had happened to those maids. She could see that it still pissed her off and as such it was perfect to manipulate her.

In the kitchen Ms. Thompson just went about ordering Monroe around on how to make the pasta with a shrimp cream sauce. A meal he was required to serve both to Ms. Thompson who'd stay in the kitchen while taking another plate to his wife who had taken place at the table.

"Here you are Lena, today's lunch is a shrimp cream pasta. I hope you like it and unless you have anything else you'd want me to do I'll leave you to eat in peace." Monroe said. He just couldn't get used to greeting his wife in nothing but panties and that stupid apron. Hell he couldn't even eat with her or treat her like his wife. The only reason he did this was because he needed a damn release and because Ms. Thompson would be more than happy to zap his balls again.

"Thank you Monroe. I do have something you can do." Lena said smirking down under the table as she opened her legs revealing her pussy under the flaps of her bathrobe. She simply couldn't get enough of Monroe's skilled tongue which she justified as bonding. She had her needs and he was still her husband despite what Ms. Thompson said. She didn't want to resort to toys or heavens forbid another man, but Ms. Thompson was right when it came to him having to earn his pleasure. She couldn't take him out of that cage unless he earned it. Not that she particularly cared. Sex had been very underwhelming lately, hell he couldn't even keep from cumming for a minute. Luckily his tongue had quickly grown amazing.

Resigned to his fate Monroe got down on his knees and crawled under the table, working his face in between his wife's legs like he had done so many times. He had by now grown used to the smell and taste. Lena smelled so much better than Ms. Thompson did. He couldn't help but shudder realising he knew what that old hag smelled like down there.

A few orgasms and a good meal later Lena got up from the table with a bright smile. She still felt kind of bad for Monroe, but he definitely deserved everything he got and this whole thing was just awesome. She really felt like a queen, more even like a goddess in her own home.

Monroe on the other hand felt like a lowly servant and sextoy. That in his own house he couldn't let this happen, but he couldn't stop this either. Clearly Lena wasn't about to pity him or put a stop to this and Ms. Thompson only seemed to be after pushing him down even more. With a sigh and wet face he got up from under the table and cleared his wife's plate.

Back in the kitchen Ms. Thompson was waiting for him with a meagre shrimp salad and a bright smirk on her face. "I've made your lunch Monroe. Eat up then you can do the dishes." She shortly said. Looking at his plate it was no where near enough. With all the work he had been doing he was really hungry and there was no way this plate would sate his hunger at all. Looking up he was about to protest, but a threat with the button was enough to stop that before it had even started.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,351 Followers
12