Caught in a New Life Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a groan he simply started eating, his hunger stopped, for a moment, but no where near sated just yet. Putting on his pink rubber gloves he did the dishes then breathed a sigh of relief. This had to be it for today right? The only question was what he would be allowed to do on his free time.

"Alright Monroe. Let's go back to our room and let me change into something more comfortable. We have worked well today, but I still need to get my workout in. A woman needs to keep in shape you know?" Ms. Thompson said as she led the way up to their room much to Monroe's dismay.

Once again Monroe was horrified as this woman had no reservations about changing in front of him at all. She just stripped down to her panties, putting on a grey sports bra underneath a grey top and over a pair of grey leggings. As horrified as he was by the sight of her near naked body he simply panicked realising that there would be a whole lot more laundry for him to take care off, laundry that Ms. Thompson would sweat in, the last thing he wanted with the washing ritual she had forced on him. Her look got finished by a pair of white ankle socks and white sneakers.

"You can take that apron off until diner Monroe. Your job now is to carry my towel." She said with a smirk throwing a big pink towel his way. Monroe just blushed. He couldn't believe this woman was about to workout while his job was carrying her towel in nothing but his panties. He felt more like a wimp than a man, but the sight of that mean red button, the pain in his bottom and the memory of what those shocks felt like made him reconsider standing up for himself.

As they headed down to the home gym they heard the sound of the front door closing. Obviously Lena had decided to head out for the day. He on the other hand was stuck following Ms. Thompson like a lapdog much to his dismay.

The trip to the gym ended up being more embarrassing than he had feared. All he got to do was stand by and watch as Ms. Thompson who obviously knew the equipment made her tour of the gym. "Monroe, could you please dab my forehead and armpits dry?" Was her main question throughout the gym session. It always turned his face beet red. He couldn't believe he had to do such an outrageous thing. Yet here he was, playing towel duty for this hag while she worked out.

Ms. Thompson smirked, this was perfect, on top of getting her workouts in It really helped crush Monroe's ego further. There was no way he could feel anything but shame over his current duties, that and it was yet another service. His whole day was centred around serving and it would be as long as she had a say in it. Apart from dabbing up her sweat Monroe also got to clean all machines once she was done with them.

Once her workout ended Monroe got to dab her clean once more. As much as he hated to admit it he was impressed by how intense a workout Ms. Thompson managed to go through on her age. Most of all he was humbled by this gross menial task though.

"You really have a nice home gym here, my compliments. It will make my daily workouts easier. For the both of us I mean. I guess you wouldn't be all that happy to accompany me to the nearest gym to play my towel bitch now would you? Of course since I promised I would keep an eye on you that would have been the only other option." Ms. Thompson smirked as Monroe was horrified at the thought alone, he didn't even dare think about being seen with this woman in public, wearing panties, let alone doing something that outrageous.

"Anyways, it is time for your workout now. You get to give me three reps of ten squats each. Go! Or is that to much for a panty wearing pansy like yourself? If you can't do that much I guess we can start with reps of five." Ms. Thompson smirked further attacking his pride. There was no way he would ever dare to say no after her quite impressive workout. Although it would be fun to hear him admit that he couldn't even do a fraction of the workout she had done. That wasn't the main goal though. The main goal was to get him squatting. A nice butt would do wonders in the future.

Not wanting to give in Monroe started squatting. The first rep ended up being sixteen squats long before he got his posture to Ms. Thompson's exact standards. After his light meal and not being used to working out Monroe ended up quite out of breath by the time he ended his three reps. He was thus happy when Ms. Thompson said. "Good towel bitch. Now let's go get changed again." It was strange that his workout was only squats but Monroe was grateful, if she had demanded much more he would have had to admit that he couldn't do it.

Just like before Ms. Thompson changed in front of him. She didn't bother showering, just getting back in her previous outfit while dropping the workout clothes in the hamper. "This morning I taught you how to wash, now it's time to teach you how to iron." Ms. Thompson said as she ordered Monroe to pick off all clothes which had dried and needed ironing.

Like that Monroe was educated in yet another household duty. After ironing all clothes that needed ironing he was instructed on to put all clothes he had washed in their right places again. With that done, having refilled his wife's, his own and Ms. Thompson's closet it was finally time to just relax. At least for Ms. Thompson as she took him downstairs and put on her soap opera. They did have a light healthy snack for dinner in front of the television. Bored out of his mind Monroe stared up at the ceiling, this first full day with Ms. Thompson had been horrible. Worse even was the fact that she seemed to want to turn this in a pattern.

"You know if you don't care to watch the show you can always make yourself useful. I could use a nice foot massage. Chop chop, get to it." Ms. Thompson ordered as she kicked off her shoes and pointed down at the floor in front of her.

"I...I'll watch the show Nanny." Monroe tried to say, wanting to get out of yet another gross and humiliating task. One sniff of her tights this morning was enough for him to know that he didn't want to get anywhere near her feet.

"Oh no Monroe, you are going to massage my feet, obviously you don't want to watch the show, you just say you do because you want to get out of this task. Besides foot massages are a very good skill to learn so you can get started right away." Ms Thompson ordered sternly, bringing the button in view to destroy Monroe's protests.

The sight of the button was enough to get Monroe to give in. Sinking down to his knees Ms. Thompson didn't wait to move her thick support hose covered feet up his lap. So far removed from his face the scent was bearable, but definitely there. With a shudder he noticed how her feet were still damp as he started kneading them. He should be fucking his wife right now or something, the last thing he actually wanted to do was massage this old hag's feet while she watched her stupid soap yet here he was. The humiliating task went on for hours until his wife came back, dressed in a sexy burgundy dress with a pair of sheer black stockings and high heels. She instantly giggled upon seeing Monroe on his knees massaging Ms. Thompson's feet.

"Ah Lena you're here. I hope you had a nice time. In any case I'll be going up to my bedroom now. I wouldn't want to be in your way. I'll leave the pansy down here with you. If you're tired of him just send him up to his room, if he gives you any trouble just give me a shout. In any case enjoy your evening. Oh and just so you know he hasn't earned a day towards his orgasm." Ms. Thompson said with a smile as she pulled her feet from Monroe's hands, put on her shoes and headed upstairs. Monroe was devastated. He couldn't believe this bitch once again prolonged his orgasm timer by a day.

Monroe was about to get up as well, trying to reclaim some dignity in front of his wife, but that attempt was quickly thwarted when Lena spoke up. "Oh no pansy you can stay seated. My feet always get sore after wearing heels for a long time and I could definitely use a massage like you were so graciously offering to Ms. Thompson." Lena said with a giggle as she took place were Ms. Thompson had been sitting, kicking off her heels and placing them right in Monroe's lap. Calling him pansy was so wrong, but it was also funny and right now she didn't really care. She had drunk one too many at Ben's bar and her inhibitions had lowered as a result.

Being called a pansy by Ms. Thompson was one thing, but being called such by Lena really hurt. Now sadly wasn't the time to argue, and looking like he did he couldn't really blame her. He really looked like a pansy much to his horror as he started massaging his wife's damp nylon feet. They were better than Ms. Thompson's, but feet were feet and in and of their own gross as far as Monroe was concerned.

While he was massaging his wife's feet Ms. Thompson was up in their room on the phone with Ben. He had gotten her number from Linda after having called her to discuss Monroe and he couldn't help but smile as he heard her plans for Monroe. He most definitely approved. Hell they were so much better than what he had come up with, and he was more than happy to help Ms. Thompson in her request to help convince Lena that this was right and she shouldn't see Monroe as her husband anymore. It was what he had thought the moment he met Monroe, and now he had the tools to help convince her.

It ended up being nearly three hours before Monroe made it up to the room with a wet face, thoroughly used soaked in Lena's juices, and two hands drenched in sweat and sore from the long hours of massaging first Ms. Thompson and then Lena.

"Goodnight pansy." Ms. Thompson said putting her book down the moment he entered the room and got into bed. The lights went out quickly and Monroe was left exhausted, and fast asleep. It had been a long day. Not even Ms. Thompson's snoring could keep him awake.

12