Caught in a New Life Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you enjoyed a pretty intense workout yourself sissy? Well so did I so get your ass over here and dab my sweat dry." Ms. Thompson instructed. Without the regular dryings in between, the sweat was really pearling on her skin.

Groaning loudly Monroe minced off of the treadmill and walked over to his Nanny. He was pretty exhausted and warm himself, but with his Nanny ordering to be dried off, he had no choice but to comply. It ended up making his time in the home gym just as humbling as yesterday had been, only more exhausting after an hour on the treadmill instead of doing a few squats.

"There's a good sissy, now lets head upstairs to go get changed for your little spa training. I think it's an amazing idea your wife had, a real good way of bonding it will be amazing. While I've never experienced it before myself, I can see how some sensual personal grooming and pampering can work up a sexy mood." Ms. Thompson said with a wink that made Monroe shudder. He really hoped that wink wasn't any sort of hint.

As they went up to what he guessed was now officially their room his worries only grew. Like always Ms. Thompson had no qualms at all about stripping in front of him. In fact Monroe was the one troubled by it as he didn't want to see this vicious old woman naked at all. He turned his gaze away as Ms. Thompson put on nothing but a white satin bathrobe, she didn't even put on panties having stripped out of everything. The worst part about it was that she made him wash her workout clothes right away, forcing him to press his nose against each item while sniffing audibly. It made Monroe gag.

"Hmmm still haven't come to terms with appreciating femineity in all its forms have you sissy. Maybe today will help though. Since your wife plans to use the spa as a kind of foreplay I think we'll need to get really up close and personal. After all I want to prepare you as well as I can to perform according to your wife's expectations. I think a good measure to how well you're doing will be how wet you manage to make me." Ms. Thompson said with a grin confirming Monroe's worries.

He simply couldn't believe what he was hearing, just the thought of turning this woman on was making him shudder in disgust. Having to share a room with her, sniffing her dirty laundry, it was all horrible as it was, but having to actually get intimate with this woman was so much worse. Seeing her naked grossed him out enough already.

"Nanny, with all due respect, but I really don't think my wife will like that very much. I mean isn't turning another woman on considered cheating? Maybe we should call her just to be sure." He said trying to safe his skin. He didn't dare to stand up to Ms. Thompson, but being considerate for his wife was the perfect excuse. If she wanted him to be perfect for his wife then surely she couldn't be mad about this. He was fairly certain that Lena would see things his way, that she would agree and tell Ms. Thompson not to do this.

"That's a fair point sissy, still it wouldn't be very considerate to interrupt her in the middle of her tennis match. Tell you what sissy, not every pampering I imagine would fit nicely in a spa day is as sensual as the other, besides like any good foreplay I imagine building up is very important. I don't think anything too personal will happen before lunch. We can ask Lena when she gets here." Ms. Thompson replied with a smirk.

She was pretty certain Lena wouldn't mind, not with the apathy towards her husband she had been eagerly nourishing. In fact she imagined with the way she was going over his orgasms now that Monroe wasn't satisfying her anymore. In time having to get her husband off when he was let out of the cage due to good behaviour would most likely become a burden. She would be all too happy to sweep in and pick up those duties. Shame and punishment were great motivators to make someone do your bidding, but nothing was quite as efficient to manipulate a person than going through their sexuality and pleasure.

Either way this opportunity Lena had given her was a perfect start for another thing she wanted to work on with Monroe. She wanted to teach him to respect and worship of all ages and in all shapes and forms. Ms. Thompson knew full well that she wasn't attractive to Monroe, but that was a good thing. She wanted his focus to be on serving her and her pleasure without ulterior motives. On top of that teaching him certain things about how to pamper a woman could come in very handy, they were great skills to have whether it was to please a Mistress or actually get a job in a spa. She could already imagine it, the rich asshole feminised and pampering women in a spa for a minimum wage.

"Now let's head down to the living room so we can get started shall we?" Ms. Thompson asked as she pushed a bag into Monroe's arms who meekly followed her down with a groan. Even though Ms. Thompson had told him things wouldn't get too personal just yet he really didn't look forward to pampering this mean old witch it was just another embarrassment he had to deal with.

Sitting herself down on the couch Ms. Thompson smirked up at Monroe. "Alright Monroe, for this first step I am going to need you to take off your skirt and pantyhose remember, if I see as much as a little snag in them you are going over my lap, now get to it." She instructed making Monroe balk.

"I thought thing wouldn't get too up close and personal yet." He cried out.

"They won't, we're going to start with a nice relaxing pedicure. Nothing is better to start of the spa experience than a relaxing, yet functional pamper session for the feet. It's going to include painting nails and since I don't want you to ruin mine you'll get some practice on yours first now strip sissy." Ms. Thompson said firmly amused at his reluctance. Nothing was more satisfying than bending a reluctant sissy to her will.

Monroe groaned. While he was happy to get out of the very restrictive skirt and the pantyhose that made his cock throb in his cage he wasn't at all happy with the reason why. The thought of painting his nails made him shudder, yet another indignity. "Good, now look through that bag and get out the pumice stone, you can start by working the calluses on your feet away." Ms Thompson instructed as Monroe was force to kneel to even get started. Reluctantly he started working his soles with the stone until his Nanny was satisfied.

"Alright sissy, for the nails you can use the deep red polish, same as mine. I think we're going to look so cute with matching nails." Ms. Thompson smirked as she went into detail on how to go about painting his nails. She went over every step with him, barking a new order the moment he was done with one step. Once he finally finished painted his nails Monroe was mortified. They made his feet look so effeminate in an instant.

He wanted nothing more than to just scrub off this nail polish and much to his surprise that was exactly what Ms. Thompson told him to do. "That's good for a first try, but no where near close enough to where they need to be. You're going to take the acetone, clean off that polish and start again. Be careful not to get any polish on your skin next time. It's minimal but too much. " She said informing him that he hadn't passed her inspection.

It ended up taking four tries until Ms. Thompson was satisfied with his results. Much to his disappointment she didn't let him clean it off this time instead telling him to put his pantyhose and skirt back on. As he carefully did so he was mortified to see his bright red nails shine clearly through the sheer nylon fabric that once again wrapped his feet, further feminising his look.

"Good, now you may give me a face massage, apply a facial mask which you should find in the bag and put a slice of cucumber over my eyes. The mask needs time to work so we'll give it that time during the pedicure you give me. You may start my pedicure with the pumice stone, then clean my nails and repaint them. Blow them dry between each coating. Once they are done you may give me a good foot rub with the hydrating cream, and before you get any ideas about doing something stupid while I can't see you, if I even suspect something is off I will be pressing this button here." Ms. Thompson said as she held the button to the shock ring around his balls in her hand, her button on the trigger to be pressed at any minute. Nervous beyond believe Monroe went to work.

12