Caught in a New Life Pt. 10

Story Info
Monroe learns to take care of his wife.
5.7k words
4.04
9.1k
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,345 Followers

Chapter 13

By the time Lena came back home Monroe was preparing lunch, a wok with plenty of vegetables and small pieces of beef as per Ms. Thompson's instructions. She was just sitting at the table, a cleansing mud mask on her face that had completely dried by now. The cucumbers were off her eyes so she could watch him closely sitting in nothing but her bathrobe.

The difference between them both couldn't be bigger, Ms. Thompson was completely relaxed while Monroe was just stressed and embarrassed. He wasn't quite so sure that his wife would agree with his stance that more intimate massages were cheating. He certainly hoped so, but it seemed like she trusted Ms. Thompson completely, probably for a big part because she was starting to get a little more alienated towards him being gone so often.

"Mmm, Monroe that smells amazing. I trust the spa training is going very well judging from that facial mask Ms. Thompson?" Lena asked as she entered the kitchen. Monroe couldn't even feel satisfied about her compliment, after all he had just been following orders, which had pretty much been his life lately.

"Oh yes Lena, it's going very well, but we bumped on bit of a problem Monroe rightly claimed we should take up with you before we proceeded. I argued that given your goals for the little spa day I should teach him about some more intimate massages, the poor dear was worried that would equal cheating though, so before we proceed we would like to ask your opinion." Ms. Thompson said as Monroe just carried on cooking with a bright blush.

"I understand the concern, but I think it's okay. I trust you to make the best decision so I can have the best possible day tomorrow." Lena said as Ms. Thompson smirked and Monroe looked horrified at her decision. Lena didn't mind Ms. Thompson's proposition simply because she was absolutely certain that her husband would never run off with Ms. Thompson, she was no threat in the slightest.

In fact he had probably only made a fuss because he didn't want to touch her in more intimate places even without it being sexual, something which rekindled her initial anger at her husband. He was so shallow when it came to women, having demanded a pretty young girl from the maid service while she had ordered him to clean. Not even any available maid had been enough for him. Having him give Ms. Thompson a more intimate massage might prove to cure his shallowness and make him appreciate what he had.

Lunch proved to be very awkward for Monroe, sitting between these two eagerly chatting women who both seemed to be against him while he worried what his afternoon would bring. After lunch Lena just had a quick shower and decided to head out for the afternoon leaving Monroe back in Ms. Thompson's care who promptly resumed the spa training.

It ended up being every bit as horrible as he had feared and more, he had to work his ass off to serve this old witch in often very intimate ways and she was very demanding of him. God he often shuddered over the places he had to massage and even kiss, but with the cheating argument off the table punishment and even more denial were his only options as Ms. Thompson would bend him to her will no matter how many shocks and spanks it took. After having had plenty examples the threat of it was pretty much enough for Monroe.

His afternoon ended when his wife came back home and Ms. Thompson left them alone after giving a good report. If he was good with his wife tomorrow he would finally get to cum. It had cost him a whole load of work and a big dent to his dignity however. After what Ms. Thompson had made him do massaging Lena's feet and providing her with plenty of oral pleasure was pretty much heaven.

Exhausted Monroe finally ended up making it to the guestroom he shared with Ms. Thompson. He was in for a huge shock when Ms. Thompson was waiting on him completely naked, sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread and her greying hairy pussy on full display. He had seen plenty of naked Ms. Thompson that day, but never quite this explicit.

"Ah you're here sissy, you did succeed to the criteria I set out to evaluate your spa training. You did manage to get me very wet, now I have a proposition for you. Given how your wife seems to enjoy your tongue so much I bet you are fantastic with it and I want to try it out for myself. So you either show me just what you can do with that tongue of yours and if you manage to make me cum I will plea with your wife to reward you with more frequent orgasms instead of once ever three days at most. If not well I guess then things will just stay the same." Ms. Thompson said with a smirk.

Monroe was absolutely horrified, there was no way in hell that he would get any closer to that pussy than he already had today more frequent orgasms just weren't worth it, especially not since he would get one tomorrow anyways. "I won't do it, there's just no way, I can't." He stammered.

"Well as you wish Monroe." Ms. Thompson simply said, surprising him that she didn't put more pressure on him to eat her out. She did end up horrifying him some more however when she didn't close her legs but instead took a vibrator from nearby and started getting herself off. Horrified and not wanting any part of this Monroe got into bed and turned his back towards Ms. Thompson. There was no getting away from the loud buzzing of the vibrator, her moans or even the strong scent of her arousal filling the room, a scent he knew very well from smelling her panties whenever he did the laundry. She only stopped after three climaxes after which it was right to snoring, still loud, but at least not limiting his ability to fall asleep himself unlike those loud moans had been.

Chapter 14

The following morning the same embarrassing bathroom routine as always played out, only this time when Monroe saw Ms. Thompson upon waking up he couldn't shake that horrid vision of her naked and pleasuring herself with her dildo last night. She also wasn't dressed in her usual dresses, tights and heels, but rather in her workout clothes for some reason.

As they made their way to his closet Monroe's worries grew. What would he find in there this time? He was dying for more clothes, but he had hated all the clothes Ms. Thompson had put in his closet so far, well the pantyhose were quite pleasant to the touch, too much so even, but Monroe disliked the fact that he got turned on by them.

When the closet opened, Monroe found his panties, pantyhose, his hobble skirts and now a pair of shoes, pumps to be exact. They only had a one inch block heel, yet they were decisively feminine made out of black lacquered leather. He was mortified, he couldn't wear heels now could he? He knew protesting was futile and yet he had to, he couldn't let this one pass. "Please Ms. Thompson I can't wear heels. What if I twist an ankle and have to go to the hospital? I could end up with serious injuries." Monroe complained.

"Nonsense sissy, you'll do fine these heels are only barely twice as high as the heel on a man's fancy dress shoe and they are only a little narrower, just walk the way I taught you yesterday and you'll be more than fine." Ms. Thompson said instantly destroying his argument, they didn't look too hard to manage indeed, but they were heels, for a moment Monroe considered calling on Ms. Thompson's rule that he could wear or not wear whatever he wanted from this closet, but he worried that would just mean she'd put even higher heels in next time, just like those original knee high socks had been exchanged for pantyhose when he didn't wear them.

Learning to walk in even taller heels definitely wasn't an option as he might really twist an ankle like that, besides he still needed to earn enough clothes to make it to the store fully dressed when they needed groceries. It was probably an idle hope, but he really hoped that if he behaved and just sucked this up he'd be at least given his male outer clothes for that occasion, if he could collect a full outfit that was.

Reluctantly Monroe got dressed in his panties, followed by carefully putting on a pair of sheer black pantyhose, another satin cream hobble underskirt and the black lacquered leather heels. He felt like a complete fool, but at lease if he neatly kept his elbows tucked at his sides to keep his balance stepping in these heels wasn't all that hard. By now he was quite adapt to the outer limits his skirt allowed, taking quite natural small heel to toe steps.

Ms. Thompson smiled seeing how he walked, it was just perfect, a perfect sissy mince apart from the fact that his back wasn't quite straight enough to her liking, but she could work on that. Having him rely on his held out arms for balance was perfect. If she could keep him off balance enough it was bound to become ingrained behaviour, just like the limits of his skirt seemed to be rather naturally incorporated in his walk by now.

"Much better sissy, now just so you can walk in your heels a bit and get the hang of them I think it's time we headed for a work out just like yesterday. Your wife has requested to sleep in a little before starting her spa day so we have all the time in the world for now." Ms. Thompson said with a grin as she guided him down to the gym where she once again set him up on the treadmill just like yesterday. A good long walk with a slight acceleration through out would definitely help him further ingrain his mince. The heels offering enough of a challenge to keep his elbows tucked at his sides. While the swishing of his smooth nylon legs once again turned him on. With so long since his last orgasm his cock was straining hard and leaking profusely in the tight cage.

After the workout Ms. Thompson took him into the kitchen where they shared a quick meagre breakfast before getting to work on Lena's lavish one. Ms. Thompson also instructed him to make a pasta salad that he could just put in the refrigerator for lunch along with plenty of fancy snacks. She wanted to ensure the fridge was stocked so Monroe could dedicate all his time to serving his wife.

With a full tray of breakfast and a pat on his satin covered bottom Monroe was sent upstairs to his wife's bedroom, the one they once shared to serve her breakfast on bed like every morning. Although he didn't know it Ms. Thompson on her turn went to get a shower and put on her regular clothes once more, since Lena would be at home all day and since Monroe would be occupied serving her every whim there was nothing left here for her to do. Instead she looked forward to reporting on this successful project to Linda. She also had an appointment with Ben at his bar as he had seemed very interested in the sissification of Monroe.

Like every morning Monroe once again found himself between his wife's legs as she enjoyed her breakfast, that's were the routine stopped however. Throwing off the covers Lena looked down on his soaked face between her legs, loving the look of it. "Good morning honey. I can't wait to see what you have learned, but first it's time for me to shower, I believe you know this button don't you? Well I'll take a shower and I expect you to wait for me right outside the door." Lena smirked showing him the button that could shock his balls, using the same trick Ms. Thompson used every morning. It caused Monroe to follow her closely as she got out of bed and headed into the bathroom.

Lena looked beautiful as she came out of the bathroom dressed in only a silky white bathrobe, and her hair wrapped up in a towel, the bathrobe showed a lot of cleavage and perfectly displayed her long slender legs making Monroe's cock strain painfully once more. "So Monroe, I believe you know what to do now? Ms. Thompson told me that you had this whole day planned out and that all I needed to do was relax and enjoy myself. She told me she would quiz me once she got back." Lena said with a smirk as she crossed her arms making her breasts appear even bigger.

"Uhm, yes I guess, uhm follow me please." Monroe stammered, he hadn't been explicitly informed about this supposedly having been planned, but he guessed he should just walk his wife through the steps Ms. Thompson had put him through the day before and in that order as well. He felt so silly standing there in his skirt and heels, but above all he was nervous, he needed to do a good job as Lena would decide whether or not he deserved an orgasm tonight, and his cock was definitely begging for it.

His wife's smirk only grew bigger as she watch him get a mince on when he guided her downstairs. Ms. Thompson had clearly done a number on him, he even walked like a sissy. She thought to herself, oh she was so going to enjoy this day filled with pampering.

Just like yesterday Monroe started out by giving Lena a foot massage, followed by the pumice stone. Lena barely had any cuticle formation her feet already were very soft and well taken care off so a quick once over to remove what dead skin that was on her soles was more than enough. Unlike the demoded deep red old lady colour stuck on his toes Lena opted for a fresh crisp looking white. It still asked a lot of Monroe's concentration, but he was quite well adapt to painting nails by now. That paired with the application of the face mask and the massage that came with it was pretty much the lamest part of the day.

While the mask did it's work Monroe quickly set the table for two, put the salad he had prepared earlier on the designated plates, and poured two glasses of wine before moving back to his wife's side. "Lena, your lunch is ready, if it pleases you, you may follow me to the table." He nervously spoke as Lena just removed the cucumber from her eyes and followed along without a word. The day had started off wonderful and she was already feeling like a queen. Oh she could definitely get used to this.

Taking place at the table there finally was a sense of normality back in Monroe's life. Finally he was able to share a meal with his wife again, in private without that horrible witch of a Ms. Thompson present. She might not be here, but her presence was definitely still felt. Afterall he was still stuck in that stupid skirt with that sheer hosiery that tantalised him with every move and his feet were starting to get sore from these heels forcing them into an unnatural angle despite them barely having any heel to speak of.

Not only that, but the relationship between him and his wife had definitely changed big time as well. She cast down one look at her plate, and then at his before saying. "Hmmm, why don't you be quick about eating Monroe? I'm kind of craving an orgasm and I would like one before my meal is over." Came the simple statement that despite it's formulation was a pressing command. Monroe himself needed an orgasm way too much to even risk fucking up.

Lena slowly forked through her meal, eating a small bite at a time while Monroe rushed through his meal as fast as he could. For him there was no real enjoyment to what he had cooked. As after just five minutes he had managed to work his meal down leaving him enough time to pleasure his wife. She just smirked and opened her legs as he disappeared under the table, his skilful tongue instantly getting to work on her pussy, replacing the wonderful flavours of the meal with the taste of his wife's pussy as she moaned high above him. It was a flavour he was slowly getting used to although he would be lying if he said he loved it.

With how slow Lena ate and how good Monroe had gotten with his tongue she ended up having two orgasms instead of just one by the time she finished her meal. Instead of telling her husband she was done Lena just shoved her chair back, pulling her pussy away from Monroe's mouth. "So what's next on the menu?" She simply asked smirking down on the wet faced Monroe who quickly crawled out from under the table.

"Uhm, oh well next it's uhm time to move to the jacuzzi, p...please follow me." Monroe said somewhat shook as he got up to his feet and started mincing upstairs to the Master bedroom where he quickly let the jacuzzi that doubled as bath fill. Using all kinds of fragrant oils and bath salts as per Ms. Thompson's instructions. Yesterday they had used the outside jacuzzi for this without all the additives as Ms. Thompson didn't want to invade Lena's privacy

"If it pleases you, you may take place in the jacuzzi now." Monroe nervously said, his jaw dropping as Lena casually dropped her bathrobe and stepped into the hot water. She had always been gorgeous, but with how horny he was having been locked up this long paired with how he had seen Ms. Thompson's old body way more than his wife's these past few days, Lena simply looked like a Goddess. He mourned the moment she put the jets on making it harder for him to see her as he started by washing off her face mask.

What followed was a scalp massage that slowly sank down to Lena's shoulders, and finally down to her big firm breasts. It felt like heaven to be massaging his wife's breasts, playing with her nipples. Yet he couldn't fully enjoy it, it was making his cage very tight and uncomfortable for one, the other thing that really bothered him was how it brought back the awful memory of how he had needed to do the exact same thing for Ms. Thompson, massaging her saggy breasts and playing with her nipples under firm instructions how to do it as he had tried touching her as little as possible. Ms. Thompson had been very vocal about her enjoyment of this treatment to boot.

The jacuzzi treatment lasted for nearly two hours during which Monroe washed Lena's hair, spending the rest of the time massaging, mainly focussing on her head, face, shoulders and breasts as the jets in the jacuzzi did the rest. Eventually it came to an end though as Monroe guided his wife out of the tub, once more getting a full appreciation of her gorgeous body as he dried her. "The next step of your spa day is the last one I have prepared Lena. I was told to tell you that if you are pleased and ready you may stop me at any time to unlock my cage, now could you please get comfortable on the bed? I'll fetch some snacks and be right back up." Monroe said, his face bright red as he suggested unlocking his cage basically as a sort of tip for working his ass off for his wife's pleasure and relaxation all day long.

Today had really been one wonderful day as far as Lena was concerned. In fact she couldn't remember ever having a day this good before, after all unlike at a real spa she could have Monroe between her legs whenever she felt the need. On top of being so relaxing this spa treatment was wonderfully tantalising to boot.

Although she wasn't very aware of that change Lena had started to see her husband more and more as a servant through out the day. The more he had grovelled for her the less guilty she had started to feel about treating him this way. If anything he deserved it. She sure as hell wouldn't want to miss this level of control, comfort and service anymore. Just like Ms. Thompson had intended, she wanted Lena to start viewing Monroe as just a servant she didn't want to lose. By the time she left she wanted Monroe to be a complete sissy and his wife his Mistress that would ensure he stayed that way.

When Monroe made it back up the stairs with a platter filed with snacks he had prepared along with a bottle of champagne, his wife was already waiting on the bed, completely naked laying face down. Her ass looked so amazing from back where he was standing. He had always wanted to tap that ass, something Lena had never allowed him to do and he doubted she ever would after this. With how far this ridiculous thing was going he would be lucky if things could even go back to normal once he proved to his wife that this cage wasn't necessary at all, that he could behave. Right now all he could think about was earning himself some relief though.

"Here you are Lena, snacks and refreshments are off to your right, feel free to enjoy them while I start with you massage." Monroe nervously said as he placed the plate down next to Lena before moving to the foot of the bed where he first applied some oil then started massaging her feet, kneading his thumbs right into the soft pampered flesh. As his hands travelled up, his lips closely followed kissing the part he had just massaged it really made Lena feel like a Goddess, being worshipped like that.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,345 Followers
12