Caught in a New Life Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doing this for his wife was none too bad, but just like the Jacuzzi treatment, it made him shudder remembering how he had been forced to do this for Ms. Thompson as well. Kissing her way looser flesh and getting his hands all over her had been horrid, especially cause just like with Lena, he had been able to smell her arousal wafting up between her thighs when kissing her bottom. The only real difference arrived when he massaged Lena's front.

With Ms. Thompson he had been allowed to kiss around her pussy although he had been required to come a lot closer to it than he liked. His wife on the other just grabbed his hair the moment he got close to her pussy and shoved his face right against her soaking wet lips. "Lick!" Was all she said as she grinned down keeping Monroe in place. Within seconds Monroe started licking like he was told, bringing his wife pleasure on demand with his tongue like he was getting used to by now. All that while remaining frustrated and locked up himself, hoping that his own relief would follow soon.

Lena had her husband lick her to three more orgasms before releasing his hair and letting him carry on with he wonderfully sensual massage while she slowly got down from her high. God this was great, all this personal attention, his tongue, but nevertheless she was looking forward to unlocking him. As great as his tongue was and as nice as it was to get better orgasms and more of them than ever before, she was kind of missing the feeling of something big filling her up. Last time she had let Monroe out of his cock cage it had been a huge disappointment. It had been a long time since she had been properly laid and she was craving it more than ever. Surely her husband wouldn't let her down again right?

Eventually Lena ended up enjoying the massage for just short of another hour. Her body was well oiled up, slick and extremely soft to the touch as Monroe had carefully massaged and kissed every nook and cranny from her head down to her toes. It had gotten her worked up to the point where she could definitely use some relief once more and it was starting to get on the late side so now seemed like a good time to start what she hoped would be an hour long fuckfest to make up for lost time. She was completely relaxed and more than ready to get wild. "Alright Monroe, you may stop now, I think you've earned yourself some freedom. You know the deal, get down on your back, hands against the headboard." Lena said with a big smirk as she too the cuffs out of the nightside table to restrain her husband just in case he wouldn't want to put his cage back on.

Monroe would have liked to be able to fuck his wife instead of being tied down again, but he wasn't about to complain. His need for release was so big that he couldn't wait, within seconds he was down on his back, his hands held high above his head as his naked wife straddled his chest with a big smirk, locking his hands high above his head. "There we go, wouldn't want you to get naughty now would we?" Lena teased as she got down to his crotch

The satin hobble skirt was still in the way as was the remainder of his outfit, but like a wild animal Lena made quick work of that. She pulled the skirt down to his ankles, ripped open the crotch of his pantyhose and shoved his panties to the side revealing the tight metal cage locked around his cock. A small moment of fumbling with he padlock later the cage came off and Monroe's cock instantly grew into a full erection, already badly leaking precum as it was finally freed from its metal prison. His balls felt ready to burst as he had spent most of his day terribly turned on on top of his already aroused state. The feeling of his nylon legs rubbing together and against the slick satin of the skirt as well as spending all day in such close proximity to his gorgeous wife, touching her breasts, butt and every bit of her certain hadn't missed it's effect. He was exhausted after working his ass off all day, but at the same time he was thrilled and filled with anticipation as his wife slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

Her tight sopping wet pussy felt so stunningly good on his rock hard sensitive cock. Way too good even as he completely lost his composure. His cock started to twitch wildly within his wife as a mind numbing orgasm rolled through his body even before Lena had fully lowered herself onto his cock. All the pent up arousal and heaped up stimulation from throughout the day, paired with his exhaustion and the way Lena's pussy felt like heaven compared to the hard unyielding metal had made it impossible to hold back. Something he didn't even seem to care about as his eyes rolled back into his head from the sheer intensity of his orgasm. It was so powerful that he completely lost touch with what was going on around him, his head swimming in pure pleasure as he shot string after string of thick saved up cum up his wife's pussy.

Straddling his cock Lena looked down on her blissful husband in sheer shock, she hadn't even got started and he had came already. For a moment she tried to ride him as he was still hard, but all it did was prolong his orgasm and milk his balls completely dry as his cock started growing soft within ten bounces. It turned her shocked disappointment into frustration and eventually anger even. Linda and Ms. Thompson were right, Monroe only cared about getting his rocks off. He was a pathetic excuse for a man with a good for nothing cock. Well this was it, she was sure now that it belonged in a cage, no woman should have to deal with such disappointment and she surely wouldn't put up with more than ever she was convinced that Monroe was a complete sissy, a thought that had grown through constantly grovelling, seeing him prance around in his skirt, heels and now this.

Linda, Ms. Thompson and even Ben's pushing had moulded her mind to see Monroe as a pathetic excuse for a man and a sissy. Having been married to him for a few years she had always doubted that always rationalised that she knew that wasn't the case, they had manged to make her doubt that conviction though, after last time's premature ejaculation, her doubts in her husband had only grown, but with this spectacular disappointment, her sexual frustration over the complete failure of this moment she had been anticipating for a while, destroyed all rational thought at this moment. It convinced her that Linda, Ms. Thompson and Ben had always been right. She was angry, angry at herself for never seeing it and angry ad Monroe for leaving her hanging like this.

"You fucking bastard, do you call that a fucking cock? That's just a fucking trigger if you ask me, I would call you a two pump chump, but at this point that would be a fucking compliment as you don't even last half as long! Well I'm not going to be left hanging, clearly that cock of yours is useless, but at least you've learned to use your fucking tongue!" Lena screamed shocking Monroe out of his blissful daze as she stepped off of his by now limp cock, moving right up for his face, his thick cum dripping out of her pussy all over his torso on the way up.

Before Monroe well and truly grasped what was happening Lena had sat her cum oozing pussy down on his face, turning around so she was facing his cock and his nose was pressing against her butthole. His first instinct was too scream, but that only got him a mouth full of his own cum that dripped out of his wife's pussy as he recoiled and gagged in horror over the salty bitter flavour mixed with just a subtle tangy taste of his wife's juices. He was going to feel sick as he struggled in his cuffs pinned underneath his wife's pussy while she made quick work out of locking his limp cock back up in the cage.

His sheer disgust over his first taste of cum had Monroe seal his lips shut, but it only further enraged his wife. "What the hell are you waiting for you fucking asshole? Are you going to start licking or what? Prove that you aren't completely worthless. Fucking hell I might as well go flush this key down the toilet you fucking sissy. Is it because of your fucking cum? Well deal with it, you make a mess you clean that mess up and I don't fucking care if you don't like it. I didn't like to be pumped full of cum either, I wanted to fuck, now get licking and clean up your fucking mess." Lena screamed on top of Monroe.

Hearing how angry his wife was and fearing that she might actually do something stupid if he started licking just so she would stay on his face. He wanted nothing more than to get her cum filled pussy away from his mouth, but considering how mad she was he really didn't want her to get too far away with him tied up and unable to stop her whatever she would do. With his arousal gone, and the cum making a task he had only recently come to fully accept into something hard and disgusting, Monroe had his work cut out for him. He could swear that he was going to be sick as more and more of his cum made it into his mouth and eventually into his stomach, but at least Lena's extremely embarrassing hurtful angry insults turned to moans.

By the time Lena finally got off of his face, he was sure that he had swallowed the entirety of his load as after her second orgasm the taste off cum had pretty much disappeared. It made him feel nauseous. At least Lena seemed to have calmed down though, her frustration gone for the most part after multiple orgasms, yet she remained disappointed as she just quickly unlocked his cuffs and coldly said. "Get out right now."

It was a tone that terrified Monroe, especially after what had just happened. Scrambling to pull his skirt back up Monroe hurried out of the room as fast as he could. Specs of dried up cum were stuck to his stomach and a mixture of his cum and Lena's juices still coated his face. The last thing he wanted was to stay around his wife right now. Although, when he made it to the spare room and he saw the horrid Ms. Thompson already in bed reading a book he wasn't so sure anymore. She must have come home at some point when they were up in the master bedroom. "I hope your wife wasn't mad because you screwed up your spa treatment. Don't bother answering, I'll ask her tomorrow." Ms. Thompson said putting her book away and turning off the light before going to sleep.

Monroe was left trying to feel his way to the bed, not daring to go wash up afraid he would somehow anger Ms. Thompson. Kicking off his heels was pretty much all he managed to before getting into bed himself. His mind was racing and he was filled with worries after what had happened. It wasn't his fault he tried to convince himself before after hours of over thinking he too went to drifted off to sleep.

12