Caught in a Sticky Web

Story Info
Mature man and young woman fulfil each other's fantasies.
6.1k words
4.26
16.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
527 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND WARNING TO READERS: This story is - from my point of view, at least - about three things; Age play (older man, younger woman), a blowjob (complete with a mouth full of sticky semen), and orgasm denial (for the lady). There's also some dom/sub elements but it's not heavy enough to be considered 'proper BDSM', in my personal opinion. Others might disagree. If you have issues with any of these things, then please do not continue any further. You have been warned. Furthermore, if you expect other sexual scenes or acts additional to the ones mentioned, you won't find that in this story. It's a blowjob story, simple as that!

All of the characters in the story are eighteen or older.

All of my stories are copyrighted, including this one.

--- CAUGHT IN A STICKY WEB ---

Working the graveyard shift at the gas station of a small town was incredibly dull work, and oftentimes an hour or two could pass by without a single customer coming inside. Perhaps that was part of the reason why Cassandra was looking forward to the handsome man's visit. Like clockwork, he came in every night at just after 3 AM, to buy a pack of Winston cigarettes and something to eat - usually a candy bar, though more recently it was a beef jerky stick at times.

Cassandra was almost 19 - a petite little thing with a flat chest, a reasonably large and plump behind, and small yet lovely and alluring emerald eyes. Her long, black hair was parted in two and hung down the front and sides of her face to either side of her body, usually just a little bit messy, while her uniform was whatever casual clothing she preferred - with the gas station's apron worn on top. They had no strict dress-code as long as it wasn't too indecent.

The 3-AM-Man was more than a few years older, mid 30's by her estimation, and well groomed with a slightly pale complexion. He was above average height for a male, over six-feet if Cassandra's had to guess, with short but well styled dark brown hair that was neatly trimmed and always well kept. His eyes were a bit larger than average, and he often had stubble upon his cheek, though this varied by day of the week, and he always wore nice and rather expensive-looking attire. Suits, for the most part.

As the man entered through the doors to the gas station, the jingle of the bell ringing throughout the store, Cassandra looked up and greeted him with her usual smile. "Hey, there! Nice to see you again tonight!" she chimed as she leaned over the counter and batted her eyelashes a little bit. She wasn't very good at flirting, and would consider herself quite shy, but she had been building up the courage for weeks to finally show the man her interest, and maybe even ask him out. She had never asked a man out before, and was incredibly nervous about it. With the package of Winston's already in her hand, she had already written her phone number on it. Now she just had to be smooth with it, but she was feeling like she might throw up, praying it didn't show on her face.

The man grabbed a Twix bar, and approached the counter. Cassandra's heart was beating incredibly fast as he approached, his eyes locked on to hers - and his gaze made her feel weak. His eyes were quite intense, but friendly, and his smile was welcoming. "Hey, Cassandra, is it?" he asked politely.

Cassandra smiled bashfully as she realized that he knew her name. Then she remembered that she was wearing a nametag, though her long hair was partly covering it up today.

"Yeah, that's my name.." she giggled a little too loudly, and then felt stupid for doing so. "I suppose you want the usual?"

"Yes, please." He smiled politely, and reached for his wallet. She handed the man his pack of smokes as well as his candy bar, after she had scanned them in and punched in the amount, ringing it up at the register.

"I.. Uhm.." Cassandra started, now too embarrassed to look him in the eye. "I wrote my number on there.. In case you want to call me." She had to fight with every fibre of her being to get the words out, and she braced herself for rejection, but there was something about this man that made her heart skip a beat and her blood run hot. It wasn't even about his good looks, or his style, it was something deeper. Something that was magnetic about him that made her want to get closer, to ask him out - to date him. "I.. I like you a lot.. And I think you're really handsome.. Would you.. Would you want to maybe go out sometime??" Cassandra held her breath as she finished the sentence. It was the most courage she had ever mustered in her life, and she was proud of herself for saying something so forward.

The man tilted his head to the side a little, and studied her face, either as if he was considering her proposal or as if he was truly seeing her for the first time. But Cassandra had not expected his response at all. "You like me a lot?" he said, his tone a mixture of confusion and amusement. "What do you know about me?"

Cassandra blinked several times. She realized that he might have misread her words somehow, but it was a bit hard for her to find the right ones to clarify herself. "Y-You seem like a nice person.." she stammered, "You come in every night, and you always have a friendly smile, and you are very polite.." Cassandra sighed, realizing that her rambling wasn't really helping, and it was starting to embarrass her. "It's just.. I don't know, I like you."

"Hmm.." he said, and looked thoughtful. "Thank you, I suppose." A smile crept across his face, and his eyes were friendly. "But alas, I know next to nothing about you. Tell me something about yourself." He put the smokes in his pocket as he leaned forward towards her a little. His eyes studied hers intently, like two moonstones in azure light.

Cassandra's heart fluttered at how close he was standing and the intensity of his gaze - she felt so embarrassed, and she didn't know what to say. "I.. I don't know what to say." She pouted. "I just told you how much I like you and that I want to ask you out, and now you ask me what my life is about?" She giggled a little, feeling awkward. She hadn't meant to laugh at his request. It was just that she had not expected this outcome, and had only mentally prepared for either a yes or a no.

The man said nothing. He just nodded. He looked thoughtful again, and after several seconds of silence, he said looked as if he just had a brilliant idea.

"Okay, if you don't want to tell me anything about yourself, then.. How about we kiss? To see if there's chemistry." The man looked amused, as if he had come up with a perfectly rational plan.

"What!?" Cassandra felt her eyes widen as she gawked at him in shock. Was this man seriously suggesting kissing her? "But.. We don't know anything about each other.." She instantly realized she sounded a lot like him, and smiled awkwardly as she took a step back from the counter, a bit fearful. She wasn't opposed to the idea - she was just very confused, and didn't quite know how to respond.

The man chuckled softly. "I agree. We do not know anything about each other. How can I take you on a date if I don't know if we have chemistry?"

Cassandra pouted her lips and folded her arms across her chest. He was making good points, but it still felt a bit like they were playing a game. "So, that's how you decide if you're interested in dating me?" she replied with a huff, although the feeling of butterflies in her stomach wouldn't subside.

The man's smile only widened further as he nodded. "Yes. I've made my mind up. This is the way it has to be." His tone was so sincere, and so confident, and it made Cassandra's heart rush faster yet again. It seemed like he thought he was being so logical, so rational, and like this was the only possible solution to their problem.

"Okay, fine." Cassandra's cheeks were burning bright as she leaned against the counter once more, and smiled awkwardly, unsure of what to expect. She couldn't help but giggle once more - it was still quite ridiculous, though she also felt something very close to arousal. She didn't know what was going on, but she certainly had not expected the man she had been crushing on to kiss her tonight. "Go ahead," she said, as she bit her lip gently.

And he did. Each of them leaning forward over the counter, their lips met and they kissed softly for a moment. It was a nice kiss, but as they pulled away from each other, the man looked ponderous. "No.." he said. "One more.." And he put his hand on the back of Cassandra's neck, pulling her back into the kiss again. Only this time his tongue slipped into her mouth as he kissed her deeply, while he brought his other hand up to her chin, cupping it gently with his fingertips. He tilted her head slightly, while they swirled their tongues around one another. Cassandra felt weak in the knees and her body felt electric as his fingers gently caressed her skin, and she loved how he took charge of the kiss and knew exactly how he wanted it to be.

Cassandra sighed with content when they pulled apart again, and she was dizzy with lust. Her body was quivering with desire. There was a large grin on her face as she stared back at him in equal parts disbelief and arousal. "Wow.." she muttered. "Okay, I guess we have chemistry," she said softly. But the reality of what had just happened was sinking in slowly. The kiss was amazing and she was more interested in the man now than ever before.

"Very well.." said the man, now with a soft grin on his face. "Okay. You win. I'll call you." And he produced a business card from his coat pocket and handed it over to Cassandra. It had his name, cell phone number, email address and title written on it. "Or you call me. Either is fine."

Cassandra gasped and grinned as she took the card, realizing that she must have really caught his attention. "Okay, I'm looking forward to it!" she giggled. It felt like she was still in a daze, as if this was all a dream - but the sensations that he had given her with that one kiss had been out of this world, and oh so real.

"And I shall see you tomorrow, if we do not hear from each other sooner," he said, and gave her a little nod, before he turned on his heels and left. He never once looked back at her as he went out the door, even though Cassandra had to be blushing terribly after what had happened.

As he walked off, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and added his number to her contact list. Apparently, his name was Andrew Thorne, and his job title simply said "Professor."

The night passed slowly for Cassandra. She hadn't been able to concentrate on her job and she had hoped that someone would come in soon to take her mind off things, but nobody came. All she could think of was how his tongue had felt against hers and how she longed to feel him again - this time maybe with more of him than just his tongue. It was so unexpected, but Cassandra was starting to become curious about just how this might go, and what they might do together.

--- 2 ---

It was 02:55 AM. Cassandra felt as if her stomach was in a knot. He had not called, not texted, nothing. It was as if the entire event had been nothing more than a dream, and she started doubting herself. Was he just playing games with her? Would he stop coming here now, or would he show up in a few minutes, same as always? She was going crazy. The chemistry between them had been incredible, even though they had only shared one kiss, and she knew that there had to be more to it than just lust. At least, that's what she told herself. But what if it was one-sided? What if he didn't feel the same way?

The bell above the door rang and Cassandra jumped up from behind the counter and looked up, to see who it was. It was him! The object of her infatuation and desires! Andrew Thorne. And he smiled warmly at her, as if everything had been okay all along. Cassandra felt so relieved that she didn't care that her heart was still racing from the fear of waiting for hours for this man to show up again.

He was wearing yet another expensive suit - with a matching white shirt, a dark blue tie and dress shoes. He looked amazing. He stepped up to the counter, raised a finger as if he forgot something, then turned around and selected a candy bar for himself before he said or did anything else. Snickers this time, apparently.

"You never called me.." Cassandra started, not able to hold back anymore.

"Oh, I didn't realize that there was a time limit on that. Does this mean I am no longer in your good standing?" He looked a little hurt.

"I- No! I didn't mean it like that!" she blurted out. "I just wanted to know.. Is.. Is there going to be a date or not?" She couldn't quite meet his gaze now - she was feeling ashamed that she had accused him of something. Was she being too impatient?

"I don't know anything about you, so I can't decide on where I would take you." His voice was quiet and friendly. He studied her expression.

"I see.. I suppose that makes sense.." Cassandra nodded softly as she took a step back from the counter and put her hands on her hips. She realized she probably had to open up a bit. "Nothing wrong with dinner and a movie though, right?" She felt embarrassed that this was the best she could think of, but then again she hadn't dated much at all, and certainly not with a man his age.

Andrew looked as if he was thinking it over for a moment. "No, that sounds rather boring. Hmm.. Let's discuss this. First we have to establish trust. The idea is that if there's no trust, there's no chemistry, and if there's no chemistry, there's no date. Correct?"

"A-Are you going to kiss me again?" Cassandra wasn't even trying to hide her smile anymore, and it was all she could do to contain her usual giggling. She loved this conversation, and how he talked. He was weird, but she found that rather endearing.

"Oh, most certainly! But is that enough to build trust, I wonder..?" He looked contemplative. "Ah!" he said after a moment's pause. "Tell me about your most embarrassing sexual fantasy!"

"Wha- Why do you ask that?" Cassandra was surprised by his request - and slightly afraid, but she did like where this was headed somehow, because he was clearly showing some interest. "Why don't you tell me about yours?" she countered.

"That seems agreeable, but you have to go first. This is a matter of building trust, after all." Andrew's smile was broad as he folded his arms across his chest. "Besides, I believe that I am far more comfortable with this subject than you are."

"Uuhh, well.." Cassandra wasn't quite sure what to say or how to reply. She knew exactly what her sexual fantasy was - it was just hard to say it out loud. "I have to mention the most embarrassing one, huh?" He nodded, and waited for her to continue. "I.. I sometimes wonder what it would be like.. If.." She lowered her voice and leaned forward towards him, almost as if she was going to tell him a secret. "If a man.." she paused, and corrected herself. "If YOU could cum in my mouth, Professor Thorne." It was out now and she couldn't take it back. She couldn't believe that she had confessed this. Andrew seemed unfazed by what she had just told him. "T-Tell me yours now, if you don't mind."

"Orgasm denial. For you, not for me." He said it like it was nothing more than a normal topic to discuss.

Cassandra swallowed hard as her face went bright red. She felt something wet running down her inner thigh. This man was just too much. And she wanted more. "Wow.." was all she managed to say in reply. Her whole body was tingling with arousal, and she was feeling horny more and more as she listened to what he was saying.

"Want to make yours a reality?" He smiled such a genuine smile at her. "After we kiss again, of course.." he added.

"What!?" Cassandra felt her jaw drop open in shock. Was he being serious? Or was this some kind of joke? But he looked completely sincere and genuine.

"I mean, I would help you fulfil this fantasy of yours if you wish. I'd be happy to do it for you." He didn't even blush. His tone was still calm and friendly.

"It- It's just.. Uuhh, I can't believe this is actually happening right now.." she mumbled as she looked down and avoided his gaze. This had to be a dream, and if it wasn't, she knew for certain that she had hit her head pretty bad recently and that was probably the cause of her delusions.

"So is that a yes or a no? Or would you prefer to decide after the kiss?"

"Uhmm.." Cassandra said nothing more. She had to compose herself. She had already decided she liked the idea of kissing him again, and she got aroused enough by his proposition that it was hard to turn it down. "It's.. It's a yes, then.." she whispered meekly.

"Good girl.." he said, his voice now with a hint of lust in it. Then he walked around to behind the counter, and embrace her in a hug. Their bodies pressed together as he pulled her close, and they kissed deeply. Andrew was gentle, yet passionate. His hands cupping her rear end as he squeezed and pulled her in against him, Cassandra on her tippy-toes, while she let out a little moan as their lips met. Their tongues danced and explored each other's mouths, as they savoured the moment together.

Andrew broke the kiss for a moment, as if to check if this was okay with Cassandra. But when he saw her smiling in return, he went right back into another deep kiss, one that was even more intense than their last. Cassandra couldn't help herself. She loved how sure of himself he was, and it excited her even more that she knew now that he liked this too. At first she didn't quite know what to do with her own hands, but as they were moving against his body, she felt something hard and erect pressing against her palm, realizing she had rather absent-mindedly moved her hand right onto his crotch. But he didn't seem to mind, so she kept it there.

After several minutes of making out, he pulled away from her slightly, as if to get some distance. She whimpered softly at the loss of contact. Andrew looked deeply into her eyes. "You are such a beautiful girl, Cassandra. Now that we have established trust, let's plan our date?"

"Y-Yes.." she replied softly, not being able to hold his gaze for more than a few seconds. This man's aura was mesmerizing. His confidence was intoxicating. "B-But.." she started, but trailed off and tried to muster up her courage to say the rest.

"What is it?" he said gently. There was genuine concern in his eyes as he searched hers, wanting to understand what she was thinking.

"But.. W-We could do a little something extra now, r-right? Maybe not the.. The uhhh.." Cassandra didn't dare say it again. It just felt too embarrassing. "The thing. But I really want to see where this goes and.."

He interrupted her then. "Oh, we're doing your sexual fantasy right now? Sure. You want to go to the bathroom, so we have a hint of privacy, or are you not able to leave the store unattended?"

Cassandra's heart skipped a beat when she realized what he meant. "S-Someone might notice if I left right now.." she mumbled as she looked at him bashfully. But she couldn't refuse. She was too aroused, too full of desire for this man. "Let's just make it quick..?"

"Of course, my dear." Andrew smiled softly, and his eyes glimmered. He held her hand gently, his masculine fingers intertwined with her softer ones, and he led her into the bathroom. They stood close together in the middle of the small room, facing each other, and Cassandra found herself panting a little already. She was trembling with desire, and she just wanted to feel his touch more and more.

Andrew cupped her cheek softly with his free hand, and brushed his lips against hers for a soft, loving kiss. It was like an electric shock running through Cassandra's body. It sent shivers down her spine, made her heart skip a beat and caused her to tremble and whine as he gently explored her mouth with his tongue. But then he stopped as quickly as he had started. "We might not have much time, so I think it's best you kneel down and open up your mouth, hmm?"

Devinter
Devinter
527 Followers
12