Caught in a Sticky Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a request, it was an order. Cassandra whimpered softly in agreement as she lowered herself onto her knees before the man. He had such a commanding presence - his tone was soothing, yet assertive, and she couldn't refuse. He had brought her here. She wanted this, no matter how embarrassed she felt.

Andrew pulled down the zipper on his suit pants, revealing a bulge that Cassandra couldn't wait to see in all its glory. She bit her lip gently as she watched him free his penis. It was big - above average-sized, and definitely thick, and it looked delicious to her somehow. Her panties were already damp at this point, and she longed for the sensation of his cock inside her mouth. She loved how dominant he was, and the way he seemed so sure of himself, and it seemed at times he could read her thoughts without saying a word.

"Last chance to change your mind.." he said, and smiled at her with his eyes full of adoration and lust. Cassandra gulped nervously, staring first at his face and then at his cock. It had a faint scent of male arousal to it. He looked down at her expectantly. His eyes were waiting for her response.

"Y-Yes, please.." she nodded. "I really want it." She was trying her best to hold his gaze as long as possible, and her cheeks were flushed pink. She couldn't wait any longer. She just wanted to feel it on her tongue, and she loved how dirty this was. It was embarrassing, and she could barely believe this was actually happening - but she was too horny to care. She reached forward and took hold of the shaft, feeling how warm it was. Then she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head, sucking gently. Andrew gasped softly in surprise at her eagerness.

"Good girl.. You look so adorable down there.." he purred at her. "So beautiful.."

Cassandra moaned softly, feeling her mouth fill up with his thick man-meat. Her head felt dizzy with lust as she ran her tongue all over his glans. His taste was intoxicating and she just wanted more. But she also loved how he praised her, and being called a good girl did something inside her. All of her desire felt ignited at once for this man. She felt him place one of his hands on the back of her head, but he just kept it there, and didn't force her to take him deeper inside. Part of her loved how he was taking charge, but that he was also respectful.

"Play with my balls.." he whispered, his voice quiet and full of lust.

Cassandra moaned again at the command. She had only ever given one blowjob before, but this was better. So much better. She reached her hand underneath him and gently cupped his testicles, rolling them around in the palm of her hand with a large degree of caution, careful not to hurt him. She slowly moved her lips further along his shaft, taking his cock in deeper, but she almost instantly gagged as she tried that, and pulled back.

"S-Sorry.." she mumbled, a string of saliva running down her chin.

He chuckled softly. "It's okay.. Don't worry about it. You don't have to take it any deeper than you're comfortable with. Take it nice and slow, hmm?" His smile was comforting and supportive as he brushed his hand against her hair.

"Okay.. I'll do my best!" Cassandra said as she looked up into his eyes, still hoping that she might impress him, or make him proud somehow. Her eagerness to please this man could not be denied, and she wanted to hear more of those sweet words from his lips.

She took his member into her mouth once more, savouring his unique flavour and feeling his weight upon her tongue as she gently caressed him with her lips. A considerable amount of effort was spent on attempting to keep her teeth away from his sensitive parts, but she didn't do a perfect job at it, her inexperience showing. She moved her hand along with her mouth, while the other cradled his testicles tenderly.

Andrew moaned softly as he felt the girl suck on him, his erection aching with arousal. "Take off your pants, Cassandra.." he said quietly, after several minutes of blissful oral service. "I want you to touch yourself as you continue."

Her cheeks flushed bright red again as she nodded. "O-Okay!" she mumbled against his shaft, and placed a few quick kisses onto it before she stood up and began to unbutton her jeans. Her mind was still swirling from all that had happened tonight, and she had a hard time believing this was actually happening right now - even though the sensation of her panties being pulled down by Andrew's helping hands ground her to reality. And then she was completely exposed in front of this man, her jeans and panties pooling around her ankles. They stood there, so close to each other, for a second - and Cassandra giggled nervously again, unable to look him in the eye. She felt vulnerable, almost ashamed, and yet also excited.

He put his hand between her legs - very briefly - and withdrew it again as she gasped, holding it up in front of them both, studying her wetness on his fingertips with fascination. Then he brought his fingers towards her lips and gently rubbed them across them, smearing the wetness all over. It made Cassandra's feel intoxicated with desire.

She licked her lips, tasting herself, as she bent back down to suck Andrew's cock again, eager to get back to it. She could not get enough of his taste - of him. Her entire body was buzzing, and she hummed against his cock as one of her hands went down between her legs. Andrew's shaft was hot and hard inside her mouth, and she wondered which of them enjoyed this experience more, while her fingers rubbed her engorged clit in a quick but gentle rhythm.

His member twitched against her tongue, and he began to rock his hips ever so slightly, almost like he was fucking her face, but he kept it slow and didn't go deep. It was still a little too much for Cassandra though, and she pulled away from his glans, panting softly and feeling dizzy from her excitement. "D-Don't want to choke!" she giggled sheepishly.

Andrew chuckled softly as he brought his hand down to caress her cheek. Then, he took his cock into his hand and approached her mouth with it - but even as she held her mouth open for him, he rubbed it all over her face first, across her lips and nose, as if he wanted to paint her with his masculine scent. She closed her eyes and moaned quietly at how naughty this all was, while she continued rubbing herself in a steady rhythm, already feeling herself on the edge of an orgasm.

Then Andrew brushed his thumb over Cassandra's lips gently, parting them ever so slightly. "Suck it..," he purred into her ear as he placed the tip of his cock upon her waiting tongue. Her mouth filled up once more with his thick shaft, and she sucked on him eagerly, enjoying every bit of him inside her mouth. Her hand kept its steady motion against her own pussy, her fingertips brushing over her sensitive clit with each passing stroke, and she was dizzy from the thrill of it all.

She was moaning repeatedly now, and Andrew could tell she was getting incredibly close to a climax. "Now stop touching yourself.." he demanded, right as she was about to cross the threshold. His words were firm, but not threatening. Cassandra pulled her hand back out from between her legs as if it had burned her - eager to fulfil his wish.

"Y-You're not going to let me cum, are you?" she asked him as she pulled her head away from his shaft again and stared up into his eyes. It seemed impossible that this man might deny her release, but part of her was also hoping that he would. Her cheeks flushed deep crimson at her own dirty thoughts. "You are just going to tease me like that, Professor Thorne!?" she giggled meekly, but her tone held a note of lust and desperation.

He grinned down at her in return, and his eyes were fiery with desire. "I fulfil your fantasy, you fulfil mine. It's only fair.." he said simply. His tone was so rational and matter of fact, yet Cassandra found herself squirming under his gaze, feeling so conflicted inside, and she knew there was nothing else for her to say on the matter.

Andrew continued caressing her hair as she moved in again and licked around his shaft once more, savouring the sensation of having a real cock in her mouth, rather than just fantasizing about it. She kissed along the length, and lapped at his tip with her tongue. His breathing was becoming ragged, and she could tell he was getting some sort of thrill out of denying her the orgasm she so desperately wanted. His arousal spread to her like a wildfire, and suddenly all thoughts of her own release seemed to vanish, focusing entirely on coaxing his climax forth.

It took some time, but eventually, he could no longer hold back the rising tide inside him. With his hand on her head once more, he made sure she couldn't escape, and with her tongue twirling around him, she was rewarded with thick streams of cum flowing into her mouth. Cassandra's whole world seemed to revolve around his throbbing member at that moment - tasting the salty sweetness of his seed while it filled her up, moaning in pure delight. This was better than she could have dreamed of - it tasted so masculine and strong, and she wanted to savour every last drop of his warm essence as it flowed into her.

Her mouth filled up once more, as he kept shooting out more and more as the moment passed, and she gulped down the sticky cum in a rather unladylike manner - moaning like a wild animal in heat the whole time. It was as if Andrew was forcing her to drink all of it. But this act only intensified the blissful sensations coursing through her body, and Cassandra found herself enjoying this moment more than she had done any orgasm she had ever experienced. Her arousal was at its peak, her juices flowed freely down her thighs, and all she could do was let out a deep moan of utter bliss as her lips continued to suck his cock for what felt like forever. She didn't want to stop.

Finally, after an eternity that still seemed too short, Cassandra pulled her head back and released Andrew from her oral service, allowing his softening penis to slip from her mouth and drip with a few final drops of his essence - which she quickly caught with her hand, and licked up with her tongue.

"Good girl.." he breathed, his voice coarse. "Now, don't you dare touch yourself anymore." He stared right into her eyes as he spoke to her. There was a hint of adoration in his voice, as if he felt something close to fondness for her, but it also had a note of dominance and authority - a firm command, even though his tone was gentle. And Cassandra loved it. She looked down, blushing red once more, trying to find the right words.

"O-Of course not, Professor Thorne!" she giggled softly. "I won't ruin your fantasy after you fulfilled mine.." She meant that, too. Part of her felt like she couldn't disappoint him now. There were so many things she wanted to do with this man, so much more than just one orgasm - she wanted to explore every aspect of their relationship, to see where it might lead them.

"I don't just mean today.." he added. "From now on, you only climax when I give you explicit permission. Is that clear?" He grabbed her chin between his fingers and forced her to look him in the eyes once more. There was no going back now.

Cassandra could not keep her eyes from wandering as he held her gaze. She couldn't look into his eyes anymore, but it was such an intense stare, and she felt like she might get lost in his eyes forever. Her body quivered, her mind spinning, and she simply nodded to his request. "Y-Yes.. Yes, Sir.." she meekly agreed, hoping he would smile in approval at her response. And he did, and it was the most loving of smiles anyone had ever given her, so full of approval and adoration - as if he was proud of her, pleased with her, and content. It made her feel a sense of calmness she never thought possible, and Cassandra didn't want this to end.

"W-When can I see you again?" she whispered softly. There was such a longing for more in her voice. More pleasure. More intimacy. More of him.

He stroked her hair tenderly, as he answered. "Let's see.." He paused for a second, looking thoughtful, like an actor remembering their lines in an old film. "How about tomorrow, 3 AM?"

She beamed a broad grin. "The usual, then? I'll be here! And.. I'm looking forward to it already!" She almost giggled once more.

He looked at her with satisfied eyes. "And then, come Saturday, I'll take you out on a proper date. On one condition, of course.." The look in his eyes made Cassandra wonder what that condition might be - she had a feeling it would involve teasing her a little more.

"W-What? Anything.. I'll do anything for you, Professor Thorne.." Cassandra replied meekly, her cheeks glowing pink.

"No touching yourself until then. Can you promise that?" His tone was gentle, but firm, and there was no room for her to debate this.

Cassandra was surprised by her own desire and her heart fluttered once more. She was panting softly as she stared up into his eyes. She nodded. "Of course.. I wouldn't dream of doing that without your permission, sir.."

"Good girl.."

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. Did you like it? Please leave a rating. And, as always, comments are appreciated. Yes, even the ones offering constructive criticism!

12