Caught In a Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to try and get more of him in my mouth this time so I had him slide forward on the bench. He suggested I come up on the bench with him. He lay on his back and directed me between his legs.

Lying there on his back with his cock standing straight up made it seem even larger. I leaned over top of John and pulled his cock back into my mouth. He again grabbed my head and guided me to the spots he liked.

I got up on mind hands and knees to center my mouth over his cock and amazingly was able to get more of him in my mouth. John noticed this and switched his hands to the back of my head pushing me further down on his shaft causing me to gag again.

When I pulled up I realized I had over half of him in my mouth, so I had gotten a good bit of him into my throat.

Deciding to finish him off and make him cum once again I put him back in my mouth and began to suck in earnest. Jacking him with one hand. Playing with his balls with my other hand and sucking and licking the head as best I could. With a grunt I was rewarded with another load of his spunk. His load was just as big as the first time and again filled my mouth with multiple shots of hot cum. Keeping him in my mouth until he once again went soft, he sat up and smiled at me.

When he was finally able to speak he simply said. "Thank you, I think you saved my life."

"Not a problem." I told him.

Reaching out and grabbing his now flaccid member, "I'd gladly do it again!" I added with a wink.

Sometime during our fun the rain stopped and the sun was back out and starting to warm things up. Knowing the rangers would be making their rounds and checking out the huts, I decided it best not to get caught in a compromising position and told John to get dressed while I did the same. Our clothes were still wet and cold, but after the previous events neither one of us even noticed the cold.

I told John I would walk down the mountain with him and even invited him back to my house to possibly continue on with our adventures, maybe this time even giving my wife a show and fulfilling one of her hottest fantasies.


12