Caught in Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann clutched my shoulders and moaned, throwing her head back into the pillow as I ate her out. After a minute, she lowered her legs and wrapped them around my head, pushing my face hard against her cunt so that the lovely scent of her womanhood intoxicated me. The more Ann pressed my face against her crotch, the harder I licked, which would only cause her to tighten her thighs around my head, and so the cycle continued. Ann's moans turned into cries and then into screams as she came for the first time that night, her juices flooding my mouth. My wife was really turned on and into it already, and we had hardly begun! Everything was going even better than expected.

Ann was nearly crushing my head with her thighs as her climax ripped through her, that sexy body going rigid while uncontrollable moans poured out of that pretty mouth. Finally, once Ann's orgasm subsided a bit, she relaxed her legs enough for me to pull back and allow me the chance to wipe her wetness off my beard and get some fresh air. When I looked down at my wife, already she was sweating and heaving like she had just finished an intense workout, so I reminded her that there was much yet to come. Still catching her breath, Ann laughed and insisted she couldn't wait for more.

At that point, I turned back to Patrick for the first time. As bad as I wanted to stick my dick in my wife right there, I knew our third person had waited very patiently for his turn and was plenty ready. Beside, I still had plans for Ann to suck me a little more, and she had informed me early on in our relationship that her mouth was off limits once I went inside her pussy. For now, I got off the bed and watched as someone I hardly knew took my place with my wife who was wearing nothing but shoes, jewelry and sweat.

All the way up to this moment, I wasn't sure how I would feel about another man taking a run with my wife. Ann, sensitive to this concern, never took her eyes off me even as Patrick knelt in front of her, even as she lifted and spread her own legs for this man just like she had for me moments earlier. Patrick had disrobed on his way to the bed and finished by taking his shirt off as he stared down at those ample boobs, flat stomach and shaven pussy. I knew full well that he was in for a treat.

Patrick had been very emphatic that he would respect our boundaries, and I have to say he was a man of his word. I was actually fully expecting - maybe hoping? - he would succumb to temptation and plant his penis right into Ann right then and there while those irresistible high-heel-clad legs reached for the ceiling, but Pat did just as we agreed and leaned forward, putting his face right where mine had been just a minute before.

For most of my marriage, the thought of another man with my wife would have broken my heart. In this moment, I was surprised at how exciting it was to simply watch on as the hottest girl I knew received sexual pleasure. Patrick slid his hands underneath Ann's sexy ass and pressed his mouth against my wife's sacred opening, sliding his tongue where only mine had been for at least the last four years.

If I thought I couldn't stand the sight of my precious spouse's being sexually treated by another man, obviously I would not have suggested this event in the first place. What I didn't expect was to be entirely turned on by it without reservation. As my pretty wife gripped the comforter on either side of her and wrapped her legs around this man's head, I was delirious with lust. There was not an iota of discomfort or jealousy. I guess, after all, Ann and I were so secure in our trust in and faithfulness to each other that inviting another man to even fuck her was simply another means of bringing enjoyment to each other as spouses.

Patrick was really going to town on Ann, too. His hands beneath Ann pushed her pussy up to his mouth, while Ann's legs pinned Patrick's head in her erotic trap. As Patrick munched on my wife's twat, Ann whined and moaned, taking her eyes off me only because she had closed them to relish in the pleasure of two men's taking turns to eat her delicious pussy.

Meanwhile, I couldn't help but beat off a little. Although nothing was more fun than having sex with Ann, I had done her literally hundreds of times. I had never, however, been able to just watch her have sex, and, boy, was it a treat. Seeing the entirety of her body writhe with pleasure and that dark Italian skin glisten with sweat while her arousing legs wrapped around Patrick's head and crossed at her ankles, the silver anklet shining in the light, just like the polish on her toenails that were exposed through the front of her shoes - taking all of it in was hotter than anything I could have anticipated.

I was kind of caught in a trance for a moment as I watched this near stranger eat out my precious wife all the way until Ann reached her second orgasm of the night, moaning through each wave of pleasure that crashed through her body. As she came, she clutched the comforter beneath her and closed her eyes again as she enjoyed two men's taking turns to bring her to oral bliss. As the orgasm still raked through Ann, Patrick politely pulled away, not wanting to overstay his welcome. As soon as Ann opened her eyes, Patrick looked to me and asked, "Can I fuck her?"

A year ago, such a question would have been mad. No one else could touch the love of my life! However, now that the moment had arrived, a culmination of quite a wild ride, Ann and I were both in agreement to let the poor bastard take a run with the hot, young woman in what was essentially the second phase of living out this decadent fantasy.

"Go for it," I barely managed in response, not because I was conflicted but because I was in disbelief. Without much of a reaction, Ann dutifully crawled to her hands and knees, pointing her ass toward Patrick and awaiting his move. At this point, I stood up and stepped closer, choosing to watch for just a minute or two before jumping headlong into our wicked plan.

Patrick joined my wife on the bed, kneeling behind her and placing one hand on her back as the other held his cock in place, which he guided toward Ann's prized opening. I watched, not helplessly but in full control, as this man I barely knew slowly pushed into my wife from behind. For the first time in more than five years, someone other than me had his dick inside Ann.

"Fuck!" Patrick yelled as he buried himself inside Ann. "Your wife is so hot!" Ann smiled, curling her fingers into the bed as Patrick began to pump back and forth in and out of her. I just observed, stroking myself a bit as the sexiest pornstar I had ever seen took a hard dick just for me. Her hair and boobs rocked back and forth as she was pushed forward and back by Patrick's thrusts, her eyes on me and a smile on her face the whole time.

After a minute or two, I joined them on the bed and stationed myself in front of Ann, watching head-on as Patrick steadily pounded my wife's pussy. Ann flashed a sexy grin and said, "Do you like seeing me get pounded like this?" I simply nodded in the affirmative and then held out my cock. "Do you want me fucked at both ends?" she added in her sexy voice. Again I nodded, still unable to articulate words. Ann then opened her mouth as she took my prick in one hand, holding herself up with just the other one now as she bobbed forward into me from the pumps she was taking behind her. Her necklace flew out and rattled below her chin as her hair brushed against my stomach while I stayed still to allow Ann to line my cock up with her mouth.

Remaining still, I moaned as Ann's lips began to slide up and down my shaft while her body rocked back and forth as she was caught in between Patrick and me, penetrated at either end while we split-roasted her on that hotel bed. Patrick continued to slam Ann from behind for a couple minutes while I enjoyed the view of my wife's blowing me as she got fucked in her pussy. After a moment, Ann pulled her mouth away from me, keeping her hand on my penis and stroking it but now looking over her shoulder as she started to push back on the near-stranger's cock, indicating for him to stop doing the work. Once Patrick stayed still, Ann looked back and me and returned my prick to her warm, wet mouth, this time putting both hands on the mattress and sliding her sexy body back and forth between us like a slinky.

Patrick was holding the heels of Ann's shoes and I was running my hands through that gorgeous, straight hair as my wife took turns burying our cocks, mine in her mouth, Patrick's in her cunt and then on and on for several minutes until she came for the third time that night, moaning around my cock and finally going still as her body trembled slightly from another climax. I was on the verge of cumming as well at that point, and I can imagine Patrick wasn't far behind. If we were going to succeed in completing the main event, I needed to finally speak up, because I knew Ann and Patrick were awaiting my cue.

"Ready for DP?" I asked. I wanted to say something hotter than that, but I froze from a mix of nerves and excitement. In response, Ann, who was always better than I at dirty talk, pulled away from my cock, looked up at me with those deep brown eyes and said in a low voice, "Do you want to sandwich your wife, honey?"

"Don't make cum before we do, babe!" I said. I cannot overstate how I couldn't believe what was happening was real life. I nearly pinched myself. Next thing I knew, the three of us were rearranging on the bed, I first on my back as Ann was liberally lubing up my cock and her pussy. We didn't normally use a ton of lubrication for genital sex, but we had gotten a tip online to lube both holes when preparing for double penetration. Next, Ann mounted me, sliding her vagina onto my cock, which was finally home, as her knees rested down on either side of my legs. Then Patrick shuffled in behind as we prepared to double-penetrate Ann.

"Drill me in both holes," Ann whispered. I almost wanted her to stop saying such sexy things. Almost. I was going to cum too soon if we weren't careful! Ann and I kissed as she gently rotated her hips, grinding on me until Patrick, with the help of a whole lot of lubrication, very, very slowly pushed his prick into my wife's ass. A quick, sharp moan escaped Ann's throat as my wife was penetrated in the ass by another man, and then she lay her head on my shoulder, her face in my neck while I rubbed her back to help soothe any discomfort.

The sensations I experienced next were indescribable. Formerly, I would have thought being close to another man during sex and especially feeling the pressure of another penis in such close proximity would have been very unnerving for a heterosexual male like myself. However, feeling Patrick's dick push in beside mine, separated by only the membrane that defined the asshole and pussy, tightening my wife's already tight cunt around my member - not to mention just the thought that my hot wife was getting double-stuffed like her sexiness required - was without a doubt the hottest thing I had ever experienced. Years of fantasy were being fulfilled in one amazing moment. All of it was driven by lust for my incredible wife.

"Oh Ann!" I cried out, shifting upward, driving my manhood as deep inside my wife's temple as possible.

"Holy shit!" Patrick yelled. "You're a fucking goddess!" he praised. "So damn tight." Ann lifted her head, her eyes and smile wild with delight, indicating how sexy she felt in that moment despite her undoubted discomfort. She quickly pushed her hair out of her face with one hand and then held herself up between the two male bodies that double-penetrated her, her ample breasts hovering over my face. Then she looked down at me with longing eyes and smiled sweetly at me.

"How good does it feel to sandwich your wife?" she whispered before leaning in for a kiss. After kissing Ann, all while an unfamiliar man remained still in her ass, I groaned and could barely manage any reply to her other than it felt unbelievable. Indeed it did, especially how tight her pussy was!

For the first moment, the three of us stayed almost perfectly still, partially out of concern for Ann's comfort and also because not one of us really knew what the hell to do. Plus, it was such a surreal moment that I think we were all just kind of lost in it. Finally, I snapped to it, knowing Patrick wasn't going to make the first move out of respect, and Ann was caught helplessly in the middle of this sex sandwich, completely at our mercy. At last, I pulled back, relieving the pressure inside Ann for just a moment before pushing back in, that tight cunt welcoming me back in. As I thrust in, Patrick knew enough to pull back, allowing me a smoother entrance. Patrick and I practiced that motion a few times, very slowly and somewhat clumsily at my poor wife's expense until we started to get the hang of it.

Ann yelped a couple times and burrowed her head into my neck in those first couple moments, concerning me initially. We were in too deep to reconsider now, though. Fortunately, once Patrick and I established smoother transitions in and out of my wife, she relaxed noticeably as we screwed her slowly and deliberately until it was clear she had nicely adjusted to her situation. I could feel her shoulders become less tense as I clung to them and eased my cock gently back and forth into her well-lubricated pussy while Patrick had a firm grip of my wife's hips while taking turns with me thrusting into the sexy Italian woman.

Still breathing heavily, Ann lifted her head up from my neck, greeting me with a delightful, wide smile, her body and hair slowly rocking back and forth as two men alternated pushing into her body at the other end. My wife and I kissed again, enveloped in passion and pleasure as we dove as deep into depravity as the boundaries of our healthy marriage allowed.

In the midst of making out, Ann, amid deep breaths, gave us permission to go faster. At this point, I realized that she was actually grinding against us as we carefully prodded her ass and pussy. Much to my enjoyment, my hot wife was truly enjoying the double penetration, discomfort or not!

Ann needed not say another word. The words had barely passed her lips before I began to push harder and faster into that goldmine of a body, all while still clinging to Ann's shoulders as our tongues fought in each other's mouths. It took a second for Patrick to get back into the swing of sawing in and out of my wife, but he soon was also plundering Ann's ass with the same speed and intensity with which I was filling her twat. As we double-fucked her faster, Ann started to tense up again, but it was different from before. This time it was from arousal, not pain.

In no time, Patrick and I were steadily pumping in and out of both of Ann's holes, filling the sexy woman to capacity as she rocked and writhed between us. After a few minutes of kissing me, Ann pulled away, arching her back as she held herself in between Patrick's and my thrusting bodies while we men held tightly to our shared sandwich meat. Ann closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide to moan loudly, her hands now on my shoulders, her hair falling in her face while her boobs jiggled in my clear view. Turned on all the more, I started to nail my wife even harder, which made her cry out louder and forced Patrick to keep up with me as he fucked Ann anally.

Keeping up my pace, I raised my head to take one of Ann's boobs into my mouth and suck on her tit, which I knew would drive her wild. Surely enough, she moaned distinctly as my tongue and lips played with one of her nipples and then moved to the other one. "Oooh! Don't stop!" she cried. "Both of you. Oh gosh! Keep going!" She didn't need to worry - Patrick and I had no intentions of slowing down just yet.

Between licking and sucking my wife's boobs, I praised her, encouraging her in such a bold and daring endeavor as this threesome, let alone the double penetration. "You're so damn hot, Ann!" I moaned, my breath now ragged as well while sweat formed all over me, mingling with the dampness that already coated my wife. "You take two cocks so well! You were made for this!" Ann smiled, her eyes still closed as she took the steady pounding of two pulsing members in both of her holes. By now, Patrick and I were sawing in and out of her like two pistons. The scent of her pussy emanated to mingle with that of our sweat and fill the air while the sound of grunts, groans and moans joined that of the creaking mattress and the wet slapping of flesh on flesh and Ann's juicy holes.

In and out, back and forth, two cocks fought for space inside Ann's tight, hot body, her holes paradoxically getting stretched and yet made so tight as we men gave my wife the ravishing her sexiness had always required. Eventually, I could tell Ann was trying to bring herself to orgasm, which would have been an incredible bonus for her first double penetration. Alas, through her tensing and grinding, she was unable to get to that point.

"Fuck!" Ann cursed, exasperated. "I was so close." I was pretty close myself, actually, but I wasn't quite ready for this unreal experience to end. It was then that I suggested a change of positions.

"You do tend to cum harder on your back," I said after making the proposal. In agreement, three sweat-soaked bodies separated for just a moment and reconfigured on a bed that I doubt had ever supported a raunchier activity. Patrick lay on his back, and Ann, her eyes on me the whole time, mounted him with her ass, her heaving chest facing out toward me as she squatted over Patrick's cock and slowly welcomed it back into her asshole. This time, she let out only a small yelp as the third-wheel's penis pierced her body. Ann was breathing heavily again as I approached them. Once I dropped to my knees in front of them, Ann grinned and lifted her legs up, spreading them wide and giving me a lovely view of her open pussy and stuffed anus. The fact that she was wearing nothing but high heels and a couple pieces of jewelry added to the breathtaking spectacle.

I sort of expected Ann to come up with another erotic quip for this moment, but she was already pretty wiped out by now. Her smile said all I needed anyway, so I slid into the mix, resting Ann's legs on my thighs as I used one hand to balance myself on her boob and the other to guide my cock back inside my wife's tight, tight love canal. All three of us moaned, Ann the loudest, as I sank deep inside my wife until both Patrick and I were balls-deep inside the love of my life once again.

This position took a little more adjusting. Everyone breathed heavily and grunted a bit as we all kind of writhed there and attempted to find the most comfortable setup. Ann and I exchanged a few kisses as we all got settled, eventually with Patrick flat on his back and Ann lying parallel to him with his chin on her right shoulder, his cock still buried in her ass, of course. Patrick took the liberty at this point to clutch Ann's boobs, and suddenly I felt his cock's sliding up and down the hole adjacent to the one I was filling. Again, the feeling of another cock in the cavity right next to where my manhood was turned out to be more thrilling and less of a turn-off than I ever imagined - not in a homoerotic way but simply because it was my wife that was the sexy shared piece in this threesome.

With Ann's legs curled around my waist, I put my hands on her hips and took Patrick's lead, pumping into my wife's pussy, slowly at first, as the near-stranger did the same in her ass. Almost immediately, we picked up our pace, synchronizing inside Ann surprisingly quickly as our cocks plunged in and out of her amazing holes. That shy, wicked smile crept across Ann's face again, and her eyes rolled back into her head and fluttered shut while she took the steady double penetration even better than I had imagined she would. Patrick had hit the nail right on the head: I was married to a goddess.