Caught in Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, we went into this with a plan. My husband and I had discussed specifically the acts we wanted to commit, and all of this information had been conveyed to Jose before tonight. He was on board with all of it and insisted on offering none of his own suggestions. He seemed to sincerely appreciate just being along for the ride -- and I intended on making it one hell of a ride.

My husband was married to the idea of double penetration: one of them in my pussy and the other in my ass. Go figure, this was probably the most difficult position to pull off, according to the research I (of course) did prior to this vacation. I consented to my husband's desire though because I wanted to please him. Beside, while I wasn't a big fan of anal sex, I was at least a little curious about how double penetration would feel. I was so committed, in fact, that my husband and I had spent the last few weeks training my ass with varying degrees of success. He loved it. I loved that he loved it. We were at least at the point where double penetration felt doable.

However, since double penetration was sure to test our limits, we decided to go for it right away. That way, if it failed, we still had the rest of the session to brush off that setback, make up for it, and still have a great time.

I was about to tell the boys it was their turn to undress when my husband began to loosen his belt. Jose noticed, snapped out of what seemed to be a trance, and then began to undress also. It was exciting to watch two men undress for me!

I was relieved to see that the pictures Jose had shared with us were undoctored. In fact, he seemed a little slimmer than I was expecting. My heart started to beat faster at the thought of being between these two guys as they shed the remainder of their clothing so that we were all naked -- I being the most dressed of the three if jewelry counts. I was flattered to see that both of them were erect already with comparable boners.

"All right, man," my husband said to our guest and gesturing toward the bed that was right next to us. "You brought condoms, right?" That was one of our boundaries for our guests.

"Oh, yes, absolutely. Sorry." Jose picked up his jeans and fumbled into the pocket, pulling out three condom packets. He put two on the nightstand, tore open the other one, and put on the rubber before climbing into the bed.

"OK," my husband said to Jose. "You're first." Again, he gestured toward the bed. Jose lay down on his back. He was stroking his cock and waiting for the next move as my husband turned to me and said, "I love how excited you are!"

"Huh?" I said, sort of breaking from a trance myself.

"You're all smiles! Very encouraging."

"Oh," I laughed. "I didn't even notice." It was then that I realized I had forgotten something.

"Did you pack the lube?" I asked frantically. Double penetration was going to be impossible without it.

"Of course I did!" my husband quickly responded. "I just forgot to take it out of the suitcase." He hurried over to the suitcase on the counter and quickly pulled the tube out of the inside pocket. He must have known exactly where it was!

He handed the lube to Jose who squirted some into his hand and applied it to the condom on his dick. He was about to put the tube on the nightstand when my husband reached for it. Jose gave it to my husband who put some in his hand and then said to me, "I guess you should bend over."

"I thought Jose was fucking me first," I joked, knowing that my husband simply wanted to lube me up. We both laughed, and then I turned around and leaned forward slightly, holding my ass cheeks apart so my husband could apply the lubricant. My heart started pounding faster again. I'm never eager to do anal, so I wasn't very excited about this particular part. The arousal of the threesome, fortunately, won out over those nerves.

"Don't skimp on it!" I said as my husband squirted more into his hand and traced my asshole with his finger. The Internet had said to use plenty of lube in both holes in order to do double penetration.

"I won't, Lisa," he assured me. "Can't have too much!"

Once I was adequately lubed up, I joined Jose on the bed. We were both smiling at each other, me more nervously and he more confidently. I turned my gaze from Jose to my husband as I turned away from Jose, preparing to straddle him with my back to him. My head was swimming with so many different thoughts, but my eyes locked on my husband. Having him nearby pushed away all the shame and uncertainty that tried to discourage me from going through with this.

I kneeled down (I soon learned this was a mistake) and grabbed Jose's cock. It was the first penis I'd grabbed beside my husband's in a long, long time. It was slick with lube, just like the hole it was earmarked for. I lined him up, took one more deep breath, and then slid down to my knees.

As my knees sank down into the mattress, Jose gripped his cock, and I let go of it. He held it steady with one hand and placed his other hand on my waist. Very slowly, I sank down on Jose's cock, which poked my asshole. I shot a glance at my husband and smiled shyly as he watched his faithful wife attempt to put a new cock in her ass. Soon, enough of Jose's dick had popped into my ass to penetrate it.

"Oh!" I said as I finally felt it begin to go in. It actually wasn't too difficult, thanks to all the lube. It didn't feel great, but it wasn't as bad as I had been worried it would be.

My husband had moved closer and closer to the bed as this had been going on, his eyes aflame with wild lust, his penis rock hard. I still couldn't believe he wasn't jealous! Now that this was happening, I was feeling even better about it by the second.

My husband leaned in close to where Jose's cock was in my ass. "You're in," he said to let our guest know he was well on his way to fucking this married woman in the ass. I realized then that I had been holding my breath, so I exhaled and felt confident enough to sink down deeper, taking more of Jose's cock up my butt. Meanwhile, my husband was right at the edge of the bed now, close enough to me to lean forward first to kiss me and then to lick my nipples, which I did not expect and heightened my arousal in a hurry.

As my husband licked my boobs and Jose held tightly to my waist, his dick in my ass didn't feel so bad. In fact, everything I was feeling so far was very pleasant. Unfortunately, I found out quickly that my kneeling position was going to make it difficult to make it to the next step.

As my husband and I silently worked together to angle my body so that I could make my pussy available to him, I needed to kick my legs out because my current position made it impossible for my husband to get in. I casually leaned forward to move one leg put from behind me and immediately realized just how deep Jose was up my ass.

"Ouch!" I cried, flinching as a quick and sharp pain shot through me from Jose's cock in my butt. When I tried to adjust, Jose popped out of me, disappointing all of us. I was frustrated that either I would have to do all that work again or that we wouldn't pull this off at all after getting so close.

"Are you OK, Lisa?" my husband asked.

"Yeah, baby, how are you doing?" Jose added.

"I'm fine," I answered, appreciating their concern. "Annoyed more than anything."

"It's OK, honey," my husband assured me. "Let's just get you straightened out." Listening to my husband, I leaned forward and kicked my legs up, resting my feet on Jose's chest for a moment while my hands were on my knees. This position made it easier for Jose to gently push his cock back into my ass with my guidance.

"I'll hold onto you, Lisa," Jose said softly as I guided him back inside my married body. Still kneeling, I began to grind slowly on Jose's dick. At this point, my husband started to slowly and gently finger my pussy, preparing it for himself. Meanwhile, Jose held onto my ankles and moaned as this newly minted hotwife was now gently and slowly fucking his cock with her ass.

I looked up at my husband and asked him, "Is this the kind of wife you want? One who takes other guys in her ass for you?"

"Yes" he said. "Lisa, you've never been hotter." His dick was as big and hard as I'd ever seen it, and it was within my reach so I started to beat him off as he continued to finger my pussy. For a couple minutes we pleasured each other with our hands while I was still grinding on our friend's cock. My husband and I shared a couple passionate kisses, both of us as aroused as ever now, getting closer and closer to turning me into the best wife I could be.

"You're wet down there!" my husband said to me. I laughed, still jerking him off. "Your pussy is open," he added. That meant it was time to try again to present the rest of my body to my husband, so I slowly and carefully put my legs out one at a time with my husband's help.

"Ah!" I cried as I felt that sharp pain in my ass again when I moved on Jose's cock.

"You OK?" my husband asked me, concern in his voice. Both men waited for my answer before moving another muscle.

"Yeah," I said, trying to sound assuring but knowing I didn't. I started to move my leg again and, thankfully, suffered no further complications as I successfully pulled both legs out. Soon I was able to stretch out my legs and lie backward until my back was flat on Jose's chest.

Jose's hands moved from my waist to just beside my breasts. "You can touch them, you know," I said.

"Don't mind if I do," said our guest, immediately sliding his hands onto my boobs and squeezing them. It helped put me at ease as I spread my legs wide enough for my husband to fit between them. He applied liberal amounts of lube to his cock first and then my vagina, making me as ready as I'd ever be for double penetration.

"First," he said, reaching to the nightstand to put down the lube and then pick up his phone. After a few seconds of swiping, he paused, and then the song that had been stuck in my head for weeks played.

"One, two, three, not only you and me, got 180 degrees, and I'm caught in between."

"Oh my gosh, that's perfect!" I exclaimed. I could always count on my husband to remember the details.

"Nice choice," Jose chimed in, his cock still buried in my ass. Before Britney was two lines into her song, my husband was between two sets of spread legs, eagerly but carefully pushing his cock into my pussy. Beneath me, Jose stayed perfectly still in my ass, doing his part to make the double penetration as smooth as possible

I was prepared for discomfort. What I got was totally different.

"Mmm!" I moaned as my husband's cock slipped deeper and deeper into me.

"Oooh!" I moaned. His cock felt so good in my pussy, constricted from Jose in my ass.

"Oh!" my husband cried loudly once he had sheathed his dick inside me. For the first time in my life, I had two men deep inside me, and it was incredibly hot. To make it even better, my husband lay down on top of me so that my boobs were pressed against his chest, my face right beside his and my body sandwiched tightly between these two attractive men.

"Merrier the more. Triple fun that way. Twister on the floor. What do you say?" the song played as the men remained still in me for just a few seconds more.

"This is DP, honey!" my husband exclaimed deliriously.

"Oh! I moaned. "That's it! That's it!" The discomfort was overrated as the pleasure of having my husband balls-deep inside me while another man penetrated my ass had me feeling sexier than ever before in her life. My flesh was turning red as my heart raced and breathing became heavier. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled.

"That's hot!" my husband yelled as he started to thrust in and out of my pussy. Soon, Jose began to stir beneath the two of us, holding onto my waist as he waited for my husband to pull back before himself pushing up into my ass.

"Livin' in sin is the new thing." The song served as the perfect compliment to what was occurring in that NYC hotel room.

"That fucking feels good!" my husband moaned. I learned later that in addition to my pussy being tighter, he could feel Jose's cock slide in and out against the other side of the membrane that separated my ass and pussy, and he loved it.

"Feels good!" I panted sincerely. "Feels really good!" The boys took my approval as permission to go a little faster, sawing in and out of my married body.

"One, two, three, Peter, Paul, and Mary, gettin' down with three-p, everybody loves, uh!"

"Oh yeah, oh fuck!" I cried. My husband and I kissed, which felt romantic and dirty at the same time. It was unusual to kiss a man while another one was fucking me at the same time, but I loved it.

I then realized I knew my husband and I were having a blast but didn't know about Jose. Being a good hostess is very important to me, and why should group sex be any different? So I turned my head toward Jose and asked, "Can you feel that?"

"Yes!" Jose finally spoke. "Shit!"

"Oh shit!" I responded as the men pumped deftly in and out of me. "Oh fucking shit!"

"Let's make a team, make 'em say my name, love in the extreme. Now are you game?"

"Oh Lisa!" my husband moaned in response to the song.

"Yes, Lisa!" Jose echoed. "I might come to your town for this!" He was delirious from pleasure as he held tightly to me and pumped his cock in and out of my married ass, taking turns going inside me with my husband.

"Oh, be my guest!" I said just above my breath as I reveled in being helplessly sandwiched between these two men who passionately fucked me. I really meant it too. I decided then already that I didn't want this to be a one-time thing. I was confident my husband felt the same way.

"One, two, three, not only you and me." As the song intensified toward the end, so did the men's thrusting into me.

"Got 180 degrees and I'm caught in between." Now they were pumping in and out of me in remarkable rhythm while I kicked my legs in the air and moaned, squirming between their hot bodies amid moans and sweat.

"Countin' one, two, tree, Peter, Paul, and Mary...." Britney's were the only words as the men grunted and moaned, steadily sawing in at out of me with unbridled lust.

"One, two, three, not only you and me...." I moaned louder, feeling an orgasm building, which was a surprise. I had read most women don't cum during their first double penetration. I focused, trying to be the exception.

I felt like if the song could have lasted a little longer I would have reached that climax, but alas, it didn't happen that way. I suppose I could lie for the sake of the story, but that wouldn't be right. It still felt great being double-penetrated by my husband and Jose as the first song ended and the next one started.

"Oh baby, baby, have you seen Amy tonight? Is she in the bathroom? Is she smoking up inside?" I was enjoying this Britney Spears vibe but annoyed that I had lost my orgasm.

"Ugh," I cried in frustration. "So close. We should put that song on a loop."

"Not reaching for the phone," my husband said breathlessly as he continued to pin me down against Jose and fuck my pussy. Fair enough. I didn't want either of them pulling away one bit.

"Love me, hate me, say what you want about me, but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy."

"Still a good song for this," my husband panted as we had sex.

I laughed. "I don't know if it applies," I said, equally breathless and throwing my head back as I reveled in the group sex.

"All the boys in this room are begging to fuck you!" Jose exclaimed as he pushed up deep into my ass. I laughed again, both amused and drunk with pleasure.

The double penetration continued for another two or three glorious minutes, during which I grew quieter as I simply relaxed and took the steady simultaneous prodding of my ass and pussy, occasionally exchanging kisses with my husband. He and Jose, meanwhile, continued to clamor with excitement as they both had sex with the same married woman at the same time.

"This is so good!" my husband cried, who would occasionally push himself up so he could watch the cocks go in and out of me.

"She can't get enough!" Jose praised.

"You love it!" my husband said, now looking me deep in the eyes while I smiled back before my jaw dropped and my eyes rolled back into her head.

"Say what you want about me. Oh, but can't you see what I see?" The song began to wind down.

All three of us were delirious with pleasure. Both my husband and I were relieved and overwhelmed by how enjoyable the sensations of the group sex were. It seemed double penetration was everything my husband had hoped it would be, and I was pleasantly surprised as to how enjoyable it was for me.

More than anything, I loved how sexy it made me feel to be the object of lust for two men at the same time. Being between their warm, toned bodies, in addition to making me sweat, exceedingly satisfied my desire to be touched more than I could have imagined. I felt like every woman needed this experience once in a while, especially after being married for several years, just to be assured she still had that sexiness.

"All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy." The song was almost over, and unexpectedly my husband began to slow down.

"Don't want to cum just yet," he said.

"It's OK," I said with a smile, and my husband pulled out slowly. I was about ready for a break anyway, especially now that that almost orgasm was long gone.

* * *

The next song to come on was "Love Games" by Lady Gaga. I was really feeling the Britney songs, but this would work.

Once my husband got off me, I sat up, squatted over Jose, and at the last second decided not to pull off him but instead give our guest a little extra treat. I grinned and rode his cock in my ass for a moment, which stunned my husband, who now stood beside me. I smiled up and him devilishly and grabbed his cock, jerking him off while I took Jose in my ass over and over like it was nothing now.

"Let's play a love game, play a love game," Lady Gaga sang as I did what I imagine only few wives have done.

"Was that good?" my husband asked me, referring to the double penetration we had so eagerly awaited.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, still bouncing up and down Jose's cock but losing stamina quickly. My ass had taken about all it could at this point.

My husband noticed and asked, "Ready to get off?" I simply nodded in reply. Ever intent on pleasing my man (or, in this case, men), I was always willing to push my limits, but I welcomed my husband's invitation to get off Jose and relieve the building pressure in my ass. I came to a stop, and my husband leaned in, holding me under my arms and embracing me while the lyrics played, "Hold me and love me," which seemed sort of appropriate.

Once he had a firm grasp on me, my husband lifted me off our new friend's cock. All I needed to do was relax and allow my husband to pick me up, which I was thankful for because it turns out getting Jose's prick out my ass went less smoothly than putting it in.

"Oh!" I cried as Jose's cock poked inside my ass as I moved up it. "Ah!"

"You're OK," my husband said, at last pulling me off Jose and then laying me on the bed. The men gave me a minute to catch my breath and cool off a bit while they stared at me in seeming awe, which made me laugh.

"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick," the song continued to play, but we needed a minute before jumping back into the fun. Jose was on my left, and my husband relaxed next to me on my right.

"Don't think too much. Just bust that kick." I guess my husband took the lyrics to heart because he picked up my thigh and snuggled up beside me, ready to have some more of me. I smiled at him, happy to have him so close to me again even while another man lay on my other side. My husband pushed his stomach against my ass as he stuck his cock back into my pussy, which was still wet and lubricated, ready for plenty more action.