Caught in Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jose then got to his knees, pulled the condom off his cock, and put his bareback penis in my face. "Stroke me while your husband fucks you," he said. I obliged without giving it a thought as I felt my husband slide deep inside me.

"Let's play a love game, play a love game, do you want love or you want fame? Are you in the game?" The song continued as I rubbed Jose's cock while my husband held my thigh up in the air and pumped steadily into my pussy.

"Told you she can't get enough," Jose said to my husband. I loved it when the two men interacted with each other! My husband picked up his pace as the three of us grew comfortable with our new positions.

Eventually, I pulled Jose closer and took his prick into my mouth so that I was now taking a dick in each end. For the remainder of the song, Lady Gaga was the only one who said anything. The men silently watched on as they fucked either end of me, using me like a Chinese finger trap for their cocks. My husband fucked me hard from behind while he watched me suck another man right in front of him. I hoped it was at least as enjoyable for him as it was for me!

* * *

When the song ended, my husband decided to move on to the second of three specific fantasies he wanted to fulfill this night. The first one was double penetration, which we had checked off. Now he wanted to watch another man fuck me.

The next song started to play. It was "Buttons" by Pussycat Dolls. "This will work," I said after I pulled Jose out of my mouth.

My husband didn't seem as interested in the song as he was in getting me in position to have sex with Jose in front of him. "Can you get on all fours?" my husband asked me. I nodded my head. "Yeah?" my husband responded. He then pulled out of my pussy and let down my leg. Obediently, I got to my hands and knees and turned around so that I was facing my husband and my ass was pointed toward Jose, who had grabbed another condom off the nightstand and was putting it on.

"Figured he could have you this way," my husband said to me. I smiled at him and then looked down at his cock. I usually didn't suck his cock after it had been in my pussy, but I felt like I needed to in this situation in order to give my husband the full experience of sharing his wife with another man.

"I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons, baby," the chorus played while I stroked the base of my husband's cock and sucked on the rest of it. Meanwhile, I felt a surprise at the other end as Jose pressed his cock against my asshole! I couldn't verbally protest because my husband's cock was in my mouth, so I tried to bat him away with my hand. Jose laughed and went for my ass again, which made me grin around my husband's cock, actually, still sucking it and again pushing Jose away from my ass.

"Oh, you don't want it back up there!" Jose said, playing dumb. He then instead rubbed the tip of his cock against my pussy and slowly sank into me while I continued to blow my husband.

"I'm a sexy mama who knows just how to get what I wanna," the lyrics played while the men split-roasted me on the bed. I focused intently on sucking my husband like a good wife while getting fucked from behind by another man like a naughty wife.

"Let me kiss you," my husband said. "I want to kiss my wife while she has sex with another man." I liked that idea. I took his cock out of my mouth, and we kissed while Jose slammed in and out of me from behind. Then my husband lay back and relaxed, so I took his cock back in my mouth. Jose held tightly to my waist as he began to pump in and out of my pussy harder and faster while I sucked off my husband. Admiring my work, Jose muttered, "Her blowjob-handjob is fucking great."

"I wonder if I'm just too much for you, wonder what I got next for you. What you want to do?" the Pussycat Dolls sang as I remained caught in between these two handsome men.

For the next few minutes, everyone but the music was silent again. "I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons, baby," the song began to wind down while our heavy breathing and the occasional moan of pleasure was the only other noise.

* * *

Eventually, my husband suspected from Jose's breathing that Jose was getting ready to cum. Plus, the next song was about to come on. I could tell from the beat that it was Dirrty by Christina Aguilera. My husband had put together a pretty solid playlist for this event!

"You can cum on her face, Jose," my husband offered. Taking a cumshot to the face was another thing I didn't normally do, but that third fantasy my husband had told me about required it. As you can tell by now, I wasn't going to deny either of them that experience. I wanted this night to be perfect for my husband.

"Yeah?" Jose said, finally pulling out of my pussy that he had just ravaged in front of my husband, much to my husband's delight. Jose then said to me, "Turn around."

I pulled away from my husband's dick as the song played, "Let's get dirty, that's my jam. I need that to get me off. Sweatin' 'til my clothes come off." Turning around, I caught my breath as much as a I could while I made good on my husband's offering of my face. Remaining on my hands and knees, I put my hands on Jose thighs like I know guys like, and looked up at my new friend as he beat off and pointed the tip of his cock right at my forehead.

"Jizz on my pretty face," I said in a seductive voice. I said it not because I'm so conceited to say my face is pretty but because every guy who had ever finished on my face loved hearing that.

"Oh yeah," my husband muttered, hardly realizing that he too was beating off while he waited for this near-stranger to coat his wife's face with a load of semen.

"Want to get dirty, It's about time that I came to start the party, sweat drippin' over my body," Christina crescendoed as Jose's moaning gave away that he was getting closer and closer to climaxing until he finally sprayed streak after streak of warm, wet cum up and down my face, starting at my forehead but ensuring to catch my nose and cheeks too.

"Nice call," he said to my husband amid his ragged breathing as he finished giving another man's wife a facial. Cum streamed down my face, staying out of my eyes, at least, which is all that mattered to me. In fact, I couldn't help but giggle a little bit. I just never imagined another man would come on my face, especially with my husband watching.

"Shit, that was hot," my husband said, still stroking his cock. I was overwhelmed with warmth knowing that my husband had enjoyed the spectacle!

"Now that's the makeup you like, isn't it?" Jose joked after he had finished painting my face.

I smiled. "It's very good for your skin," I said through a grin. Some of the cum was now starting to get a little too close to my eyes, so I pushed it away with my finger.

"Gonna get rowdy, gonna get a little unruly," the song played as we prepared for the final stage of our plan. Jose's work was done, and he, appearing immensely relaxed and satisfied (which made me feel good about myself), backed away from the bed and sat in a nearby chair. Then I looked up at my husband and grinned wider, imagining how much he must have loved looking at me with another man's cum trickling down my face. His cock was certainly as hard as it had ever been.

It was now time for me to fulfill the third of my husband's three specific fantasies: having sex with me with another man's cum on my face. Without needing to be told, I lay on my back, spread my legs, and held them up for my husband as he shuffled over to me and got between my knees. My pussy was still wet and plenty broken in for tonight, so when my husband leaned forward and slipped into me, he did so with ease.

We kissed. My husband was undeterred by the cum on my face. After all the wild sex that had occurred already tonight, it felt so right to have my husband back inside me and for just the two of us to be together to finish off the night. It was romantic, really.

My husband sank deep inside me, leaning forward with my legs up in the air in front of him. "Fuck," he moaned as he started to thrust in and out of me while my ankles rested on his shoulders. "It's so hot fucking you with his cum on your face." I just smiled back at him as my tits rocked up and down with the rhythm of my husband's pumps into me.

"It's about time that I came to start the party. Sweat dripping over my body," the song continued to play. "Dancin', gettin' just a little naughty. Want to get dirty." I lowered my legs down, which my husband cradled in his elbows as he leaned forward and fucked me in the missionary position for the remainder of the song. Meanwhile, Jose watched as he sat nearby. I think I noticed his cock getting hard again as he watched this married couple have sex in front of him.

"This has been a good fuck, huh?" my husband said between breaths as he lay down on top of me, my breasts against his chest while he thrust deep and hard into me. His head was now right beside my cum-covered face.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned. I spread my legs far apart to give him full access to his wife, taking his cock into my pussy over and over again while I finally rediscovered that orgasm that had eluded me earlier.

I wrapped my arms and legs around my husband, and a low, deep moan began in my throat and got higher and louder. My husband knew this sound well. Soon a cry gushed from my mouth as I came hard. My nails sank into my husband's back, and I kicked my legs back into the air as an orgasm ripped through my body while my husband continued to pound my pussy hard and fast.

My orgasm was incredible. I could have just lay there for a few minutes and let my husband fuck me while I came down from my orgasm, but my husband was no longer able to contain his own. With a moan, he pulled out quickly and jerked off, cumming within seconds and spraying his load all over my boobs. A couple shots went rogue and caught me in the face to mix with Jose's load that was drying.

"Wanna get a little naughty, want to dirty," the lyrics said as the song came to a close. I think I had been a bit more than a little naughty tonight!

My husband cursed and moaned as he finished unloading on me and then collapsed next to me on the bed. "Why didn't you cum in me?" I asked him.

"That would have felt great," he said, trying to catch his breath. "But it just felt right to cum on you like he did. Who knows if I'll get to see you with that much cum on you again?" It made sense.

* * *

Both of us were catching our breath and smiling uncontrollably, taking in the fact that we had just had a very successful first threesome. It was apparent to both of us that we had both really enjoyed it and that our expectations had been exceeded. It's hard to describe exactly how I felt, but it was some sort of mix of relaxation, relief, and happiness. I had honestly not expected to feel this satisfied, and I was very pleased that both men had such a great time. It empowered me and made me feel incredibly sexy. Everyone woman needs to feel that.

"That was a good happy ending," Jose said, breaking the quiet. Just then, another song began to play, but I grabbed the phone and stopped the playlist. It had served its purpose. When I put the phone back down and snuggled over to my husband again, Jose joined us in the bed on my other side. He sat close against me and put his hand on my knee. I liked the closeness. It was nothing like what I felt for my husband, but it made the experience even better knowing that our third wasn't treating me as something to just get him off. I felt completely safe and relaxed as I lay in that hotel bed, covered in cum between two equally satisfied men.

"When do we go again?" I said. My husband and Jose quickly turned their heads to me, and we all laughed.

"I knew you loved it!" Jose exclaimed.

"So you'd do it again?" my husband asked excitedly.

"If you wanted to," I answered.

"Absolutely!" he said.

"I'm in," Jose inserted. "How long are you guys in town?" My husband and I hadn't thought of having another threesome before we left NYC. However, with how well the first one went and with a couple more days in the city, we looked at each other with the same thought: why not?

"I'll let you know," my husband said to Jose.

"But first," I said, "this one video I watched said we should talk about what just happened -- what we liked, what we didn't like."

"What was your favorite part?" my husband asked me.

I really had to think. There was a lot I liked. "I loved the closeness. The feeling of two men touching me. The double penetration was surprisingly pleasurable. I think the best part was when you made me cum at the end, like no matter what we do, it always comes back to you and me."

"I like that," my husband said. "What about your least favorite?"

I laughed. "When Jose tried to go back in my ass." The guys laughed too.

"Sorry about that," Jose said.

"Don't worry," I said. "I almost let you do it, but I have to stick to some boundaries. But seriously, that first part was a little tough to figure out, but once we did, I really liked the whole thing."

"I'm sure you know the DP was my favorite part," my husband said next. "And I can't say there was any part I didn't like, outside of when you were uncomfortable. But you taking two dicks was unbelievably sexy. I've never been more turned on by you."

"Yeah, the DP for sure," Jose chimed in. "Though fucking you from behind while you sucked his cock was really hot too. And cumming on your face was amazing."

"Speaking of which," I said, "I really need to go wash up in the bathroom." I gave Jose a kiss on the cheek. "I had a blast. Thanks for joining us."

"I'll show you out, and I'll let you know if we're up for another round later this week," my husband said as we all got out of the bed. Jose started to get dressed while I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I kind of stared at myself in the mirror for a moment. My skin was still pretty red even after having a few moments to cool off, my hair was a mess, and dry cum was all over my face. It really had been an intense night!

* * *

My husband came into the bathroom while I was in the shower. "He left. He wanted to make sure you knew how grateful he was and how awesome he thinks you are. Said I'm a really lucky guy, and I agree."

"That's sweet," I said with a smile as I washed.

"I'm in awe of you," he said. "I realize how special our relationship is even more now. I love and trust you more now than I did when we got married."

"That's really sweet," I said, tearing up a little even. "I feel the same way. I love you."

"So do you still feel like an gross mom?"

I laughed. "No," I answered. "I feel like a great wife!"